AuteurMessage
phiphiDestroyerMessages : 1049
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Mer 3 Fév - 13:41

Ponte Vedra Beach: Ace Frehley with special guest Geoff Tate
by Maurice Moore on Feb 02, 2016

" />

Share the post "Ponte Vedra Beach: Ace Frehley with special guest Geoff Tate"

FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestLinkedInE-mail

April 01, 2016 at Ponte Vedra Concert Hall in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.

Platinum-selling guitarist Ace Frehley and special guest Geoff Tate (Official) will be live at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall on Friday, April 1, 2016!
Tickets on sale Friday, January 22 at 10am.
$44.00 – General Admission Standing Room Only

Like a shooting star headed toward earth from another solar system, Ace Frehley operates in his own musical galaxy. He’s a musical maverick and iconoclast adored by millions of fans around the world. Through his seminal work with KISS and as a solo artist, Ace Frehley is championed as one of the most influential guitar players of the last four decades and his impact on popular music is immeasurable. With his smash 1978 solo album and post-KISS work including 2014’s Space Invader, Frehley continues to be the best selling member of the original band.

Heavily inspired by the likes of Jimi Hendrix, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page and Pete Townshend, Ace Frehley was a devoted student of rock and roll, practicing his craft by studiously listening to records by those classic players and treating them as sacred music scrolls. Little did the Bronx born musician know that years later the tables would be turned and his revolutionary six-string axe work as a member of KISS and a solo artist would inspire millions of guitars players around the globe to follow in his footsteps. Pearl Jam’s Stone Gossard, Lenny Kravitz and the late Dimebag Darrell of Pantera are amongst the numerous artists whom have pointed to the legendary guitarist as a profound inspiration. It’s an honor that Frehley acknowledges with characteristic modesty. “I don’t think much about how I influenced a whole generation of guitar players because that idea is so big (laughs). I’m not egotistical and I try to be humble about all facets of my life but it’s kind of mind blowing to know I was a huge influence on a new crop of guitar players in the same way that people like Hendrix, Page, Beck and Townshend had an impact on me. I was influenced by all those players and now I’m lucky enough to have that kind of influence on guitar players younger than me that grew up listening to KISS and Ace Frehley. It goes full circle and it’s the way that rock and roll evolves. It’s a good feeling and it makes me feel proud. I hear my influence on some players and it just puts a smile on my face and gives me a little hop in my step.” (laughs)

Though he left KISS to go solo in the early eighties, Ace reunited with his old mates in 1996 for a spectacularly successful five-year run numbering sold out concerts around the globe and high profile appearances at the Super Bowl and the Olympics. Splitting from the group in 2001 after their “Farewell Tour”, Frehley needed to recharge his creative batteries and took a much needed sabbatical after decades in the rock and roll circus. Eight years later, to the eternal joy of his loyal fan base, in 2009 “Space Ace” returned to the music scene with his first new studio album in twenty years. A commercial and artistic triumph, Anomaly, proved to be his highest charting album since his classic 1978 solo debut. In 2011, he added yet another accolade to his mantel as a New York Times best-selling book author with No Regrets, a hard hitting and honest account of his tumultuous career. On April 10, 2014, Ace and the original lineup of KISS were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame. Also in 2014, Frehley’s sixth solo album, Space Invader, reached No. 9 on the Billboard 200 albums chart – the only time a solo album from a past or current KISS member has ever attained a top 10 album position.

Geoff Tate rose to fame in the 1980s as the vocalist of the progressive metal band Queensrÿche. Tate is ranked fourteenth on Hit Parader’s list of the 100 Greatest Metal Vocalists of All Time. He was voted #2 on That Metal Show’s top 5 hard rock vocalists of the 1980s. In 2012, he won the Vegas Rocks Magazine Award for “Voice in Progressive Heavy Metal”. In 2015, he placed ninth on OC Weekly’s list of the 10 Best High-Pitched Metal Singers. After his farewell tour as Queensrÿche, he renamed his band Operation: Mindcrime, after the Queensrÿche album of the same name.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
avatarphiphiDestroyerMessages : 1049
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ven 5 Fév - 12:50

Former KISS Guitarist Ace Frehley to Play San Antonio
Posted By Travis Buffkin on Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 11:34 AM
Ace in the place and in your face - FACEBOOK

" />

Isn't it a mother when you start a band, in this case one of the most profitable bands of all time, rise to fame and prominence, tour the world and perform for millions, only to find your band taking a direction of which you have no interest in being a part, resulting in your departure from the group? I sure do.

This is the (sort of) story of KISS' original lead guitarist, "Space Ace" Frehley. Frehley, of course, would tour with the band again in 1995 and recorded on subsequent release Psycho Circus, although the amount of work that the original four members did on the record is debated upon by fans and historians.

Nevertheless, Frehley has long been one of rock 'n' roll's most respected guitarists. Particularly his work on live album Alive!, which Frehley stated in the book Kiss: Behind the Mask is the record that inspired many of the world's best guitarists to pick up the axe.  

On Saturday, February 27 the Spaceman hits the Alamo City. Frehley will be performing at Fitzgerald's located at 437 McCarty Road. Doors open at 7 and tickets are priced at $36 pre-sale or $41 at the door and can be obtained from Flip Side Record Parlor, ticketfly.com or Blackfly Metamorphosis, located in Ingram Park Mall.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ven 5 Fév - 12:52

Video: Ace Frehley Smokin Solo on Rock Legends Cruise IV.

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ven 5 Fév - 12:54

Video: Ace Frehley Love Gun on Rock Legends Cruise IV.

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Sam 6 Fév - 7:18

WPDH Presents Ace Frehley at The Chance April 16
By Tigman February 4, 2016 6:34 PM

Ace Frehley
[img][/img]
The Rutigliano Archives

WPDH Presents Ace Frehley at The Chance in Poughkeepsie on Saturday night, April 16 at 7:30pm. Former Kiss guitarist Ace Frehley is a rock n roll hall of famer. The ‘Spaceman’ played with Kiss from the band’s inception in 1973 until 1982. He started a solo career after leaving Kiss and eventually returned to the band for their highly successful reunion in 1996. Ace continues to record and tour with his solo band. His last release was ‘Space Invader’ in 2014. For more on Ace and his current band which includes Hudson Valley legend Richie Scarlet on guitar. Ace last performed in the Hudson Valley area back in 2014 at Sugar Loaf Performing Arts Center where he played to a sold out crowd. I got to hang backstage with Ace before the show and he was very cool. Gonna be a great night of solo and Kiss classics in April!

Read More: WPDH Presents Ace Frehley at The Chance April 16 at 7:30pm. | http://wpdh.com/wpdh-presents-ace-frehley-at-the-chance-april-16/?trackback=tsmclip
avatarkissloloCo-AdminMessages : 15945
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Jeu 11 Fév - 18:53

Origins Vol. 1 Track List

1. "White Room" (Cream)
2. "Street Fighting Man" (Rolling Stones)
3. "Spanish Castle Magic," feat. John 5 (Jimi Hendrix)
4. "Fire and Water," feat. Paul Stanley (Free)
5. "Emerald," Slash (Thin Lizzy)
6. "Bring It on Home" (Led Zeppelin)
7. "Wild Thing," feat. Lita Ford (The Troggs)
8. "Parasite," feat. John 5 (Kiss)
9. "Magic Carpet Ride" (Steppenwolf)
10. "Cold Gin," feat. Mike McCready (Kiss)
11. "Till the End of the Day" (Kinks)
12. "Rock and Roll Hell" (Kiss)

sort le 15 avril

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Jeu 11 Fév - 21:38

Et combien de Vol. sont pévus Very Happy ?
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Sam 13 Fév - 16:53

Actualité
Ace Frehley renoue avec Paul Stanley pour un nouvel album
Alan, le 12/02/2016

Celui qui fut le premier guitariste de Kiss a annoncé un nouvel album de reprises intitulé Origins Vol. 1. Celui-ci comprendra douze morceaux (cf tracklist) sur lesquelles officieront plusieurs guests, parmi lesquels Slash, Mike McCready (Pearl Jam) et... Paul Stanley, ex-collègue de Frehley au sein de Kiss - toujours aux commandes avec Gene Simmons.

"On a toujours été amis, déclarait-il à leur propos dans Rolling Stone. La presse semble beaucoup déformer les faits. On n'a qu'à dire que a fait de la pub gratuite."

Premier exrait avant la sortie de la galette le 15 avril prochain : "White Room", reprise de Cream à écouter ci-dessous.

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Sam 13 Fév - 17:00

EDDIE TRUNK Tells ACE FREHLEY Stories On New Three Sides Of The Coin Podcast; Video

February 9, 2016, 4 days ago

news hard rock riff notes ace frehley kiss
EDDIE TRUNK Tells ACE FREHLEY Stories On New Three Sides Of The Coin Podcast; Video

Original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley is the topic of discussion on the new Three Sides Of The Coin podcast. Eddie Truck is back to talk about Ace in Episode #164.

“Eddie shares many stories from time working at Megaforce Records... seeking out and signing Ace Frehley to his solo record deal. Recording the debut album and the debate between it being a band album or an Ace album. The disaster that was Second Sighting, what happened to cause the album to fail. Eddie was full of many Ace stories! Welcome of our Ace Frehley special!”

Frehley has announced new tour dates for 2016. The dates include concerts in Texas, California, Florida, New York and more.

Three types of VIP packages are also available. These include the full VIP Experience which includes a concert ticket, the VIP pacakage without the ticket, and a Guitar Signing package where Ace will sign your guitar.

Tour dates:

February
26 - Houston, TX - Scout Bar
27 - San Antonio, TX - Fitzgerald's Bar and Live Music
28 - Dallas, TX - The Bomb Factory

March
5 - Beverly Hills, CA - Saban Theatre
6 - Las Vegas, NV - Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas

April
1 - Ponte Vedra Beach, FL - Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
3 - Sunrise, FL - Rockfest 80's at Markham Park
5 - Atlanta, GA - Variety Playhouse
7 - Danville, VA - Carrington Pavilion
11 - New York, NY - B.B. King Blues Club & Grill
12 - New York, NY - B.B. King Blues Club & Grill

BraveWords recently received an exclusive news update from Three Sides Of The Coin: "Ace Frehley earlier today with John 5 tracking guitars for his new album at Spitfire Studio. L-R Warren, Ace, John 5."

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Sam 13 Fév - 17:04

Ace Frehley Announces New LP, 'White Room' Cover, Paul Stanley Reunion
'Origins Vol. 1' also features appearances by Pearl Jam's Mike McCready, Slash, Lita Ford and more
By Kory Grow February 10, 2016

[img][/img]

Ace Frehley Still Rockin; 2016
Ace Frehley has announced his new album 'Origins Vol. 1,' which features an appearance by Paul Stanley, and shared his cover of Cream's "White Room" Jayme Thornton

Ace Frehley is beginning the new year by looking back. The former Kiss guitarist's new LP, Origins Vol. 1 – due out April 15th – finds him covering songs by Jimi Hendrix, the Rolling Stones, Thin Lizzy and other artists that have inspired him over the years. His heavy-hitting take on Cream's "White Room" is premiering here. The LP also features his first recording with Paul Stanley, an impassioned interpretation of Free's "Fire and Water," in nearly two decades. Other guests on the record include Slash, Pearl Jam's Mike McCready, Lita Ford and Rob Zombie guitarist John 5.
Sidebar
Ace Frehley Space Invader
Ace Frehley Enlists Kiss Cover Artist for New Album »

"I'm really thrilled with the whole thing," Frehley tells Rolling Stone. "I'm excited about it, and probably somewhere down the road there'll be a second volume."

"White Room" holds a special place in the guitarist's heart, since he attended Cream's New York City concert debut when he was about 15 – one of Frehley's first concerts. "Eric Clapton has always been a big influence on me," the guitarist says. "They were opening up for Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels. The Who was on the bill, too. Clapton had a big afro then and that painted guitar. It was pretty cool and different. I always liked 'White Room.'" Frehley's drummer, Scott Coogan, joins him on vocals for the song.

Frehley shrugs off any residual tension between himself and Stanley. "We've always been friends," he says. "The press seems to amplify negativity. I guess it makes good copy."

Both founding Kiss members were fans of Free and the song "Fire and Water," the title cut of the "All Right Now" group's 1970 LP. Frehley had wanted to do a version of it since the Seventies, so he recorded the backing tracks with his band and sent them to Stanley about a month ago, with the Kiss singer sending his recorded parts right back.

"I thought Paul did a fabulous vocal on it," the guitarist says. "He jumped at the chance to do this because it's something that's outside of Kiss and his character in Kiss, and it gave him a chance to, you know, sing. With Paul, you usually think of him singing in a slightly higher register and on 'Fire and Water,' he's singing deep from his diaphragm, and it's a real cool vocal. Everyone's who heard it was just thinks it's the shit."

Frehley also enjoyed lining up his other guests on the album. McCready plays on Kiss' "Cold Gin," a tune Frehley wrote, but Gene Simmons sang originally. "I've been a big influence on Mike, at least that's what he tells me," the former Kiss guitarist says. Slash plays on Thin Lizzy's "Emerald," and he contributed to the recording by suggesting both he and Frehley play live at the same time, something they did 15 times. "It took me three days to pick the best takes," Frehley says, "and I think it came out great."

Lita Ford joined him on the Troggs' "Wild Thing." "It has almost a garage-band flare to it," the guitarist says. And finally, John 5 wowed Frehley with his playing on Hendrix's "Spanish Castle Music" and Kiss' "Parasite," another Frehley-penned song he's singing for the first time on Origins. "John 5 was amazing to watch," he says. "He inspired me and obviously I inspire him. It was a lot of fun."

Frehley will be supporting the new record with a North American tour. See the dates below the track list.

Origins Vol. 1 Track List

1. "White Room" (Cream)
2. "Street Fighting Man" (Rolling Stones)
3. "Spanish Castle Magic," feat. John 5 (Jimi Hendrix)
4. "Fire and Water," feat. Paul Stanley (Free)
5. "Emerald," Slash (Thin Lizzy)
6. "Bring It on Home" (Led Zeppelin)
7. "Wild Thing," feat. Lita Ford (The Troggs)
8. "Parasite," feat. John 5 (Kiss)
9. "Magic Carpet Ride" (Steppenwolf)
10. "Cold Gin," feat. Mike McCready (Kiss)
11. "Till the End of the Day" (Kinks)
12. "Rock and Roll Hell" (Kiss)

Ace Frehley Tour Dates

February 26 - Houston, TX @ Scout Bar
February 27 - San Antonio, TX @ Fitzgerald's
February 28 - Dallas, TX @ The Bomb Factory
March 2 - Tempe, AZ @ Marquee Theatre
March 4 - San Miguel, CA @ The Ranch
March 5 - Beverly Hills, CA @ Saban Theatre
March 6 - Las Vegas, NV @ Brooklyn Bowl - Las Vegas
April 1 - Ponte Vedra, FL @ Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
April 2 - Clearwater, FL @ Capitol Theatre
April 3 - Sunrise, FL @ Markham Park - Rockfest 80's
April 5 - Atlanta, GA @ Variety Playhouse
April 7 - Danville, VA @ Carrington Pavilion
April 9 - New Hope, PA @ Havana New Hope
April 11 - New York, NY @ BB King's Blues Club
April 12 - New York, NY @ BB King's Blues Club
April 13 - Huntington, NY @ The Paramount
April 15 - Wilkes Barre, PA @ The F.M. Kirby Center
April 16 - Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ace-frehley-announces-new-lp-white-room-cover-paul-stanley-reunion-20160210#ixzz4043nZrVL
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Sam 13 Fév - 17:08

PAUL STANLEY Sings On ACE FREHLEY Recording Of Free Classic "Fire And Water" For New Album - "It's A Really Cool Vocal"

February 11, 2016, 2 days ago

" />

According to a report by Rolling Stone, former KISS guitarist Ace Frehley's new LP, Origins Vol. 1 – due out April 15th – finds him covering songs by Jimi Hendrix, the Rolling Stones, Thin Lizzy and other artists that have inspired him over the years. It includes his first recording with KISS frontman Paul Stanley, an impassioned interpretation of Free's "Fire and Water," in nearly two decades.

Frehley shrugs off any residual tension between himself and Stanley. "We've always been friends," he says. "The press seems to amplify negativity. I guess it makes good copy."

Both founding KISS members were fans of Free and the song "Fire and Water," the title cut of the All Right Now group's 1970 LP. Frehley had wanted to do a version of it since the Seventies, so he recorded the backing tracks with his band and sent them to Stanley about a month ago, with the KISS singer sending his recorded parts right back.

"I thought Paul did a fabulous vocal on it," the guitarist says. "He jumped at the chance to do this because it's something that's outside of KISS and his character in KISS, and it gave him a chance to, you know, sing. With Paul, you usually think of him singing in a slightly higher register and on 'Fire and Water,' he's singing deep from his diaphragm, and it's a real cool vocal. Everyone's who heard it was just thinks it's the shit."

The tracklist for Frehley's Origins Vol. 1 is as follows:

"White Room" (Cream)
"Street Fighting Man" (Rolling Stones)
"Spanish Castle Magic," feat. John 5 (Jimi Hendrix)
"Fire and Water," feat. Paul Stanley (Free)
"Emerald," Slash (Thin Lizzy)
"Bring It on Home" (Led Zeppelin)
"Wild Thing," feat. Lita Ford (The Troggs)
"Parasite," feat. John 5 (KISS)
"Magic Carpet Ride" (Steppenwolf)
"Cold Gin," feat. Mike McCready (KISS)
"Till the End of the Day" (Kinks)
"Rock and Roll Hell" (KISS)

Stay tuned for updates.

Frehley recently  announced new tour dates for 2016. The dates include concerts in Texas, California, Florida, New York and more.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Sam 13 Fév - 17:16

Paul Stanley to appear on Ace Frehley Solo Album

We had the once in a lifetime opportunity to welcome the legendary Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons of KISS to our KBAD studio this morning!
News just came out about Paul appearing on former bandmate Ace Frehley’s upcoming solo album titled “Origins Volume 1.”
This will be the first time the two appeared together on an album since KISS’ 1998 original lineup “reunion” album Psycho Circus.
On The Morning Crash, Paul gave us exclusive insight into the track and surprising revelations about his life long friend. Watch the video below!

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Sam 13 Fév - 18:11

Ace Frehley’s Covers Album Will Include a Paul Stanley Reunion
By Matthew Wilkening February 11, 2016 5:12 AM

" />

Ace Frehley has revealed an April 15 release date and the track listing for his upcoming covers album, Origins Vol. 1. Frehley’s version of Cream‘s “White Room” from the record can be heard below.

A very special name stands out among Origins Vol. 1‘s guest stars: former Kiss bandmate Paul Stanley, who contributes vocals to a cover of Free‘s 1970 gem “Fire and Water.”

This will mark the first time Stanley and Frehley have collaborated since Kiss’ 1998 original lineup “reunion” album Psycho Circus. Ace tells Rolling Stone that “Paul did a fabulous vocal on it … He jumped at the chance to do this because it’s something that’s outside of Kiss and his character in Kiss, and it gave him a chance to, you know, sing. With Paul, you usually think of him singing in a slightly higher register and on ‘Fire and Water,’ he’s singing deep from his diaphragm, and it’s a real cool vocal.”

Stanley said he was thrilled to chip in. “For all of the bickering, and stuff we may say about each other, we go back to a very magical time,” he tells KBAD. “We started this together. In spite of what we may say from time to time, or things that get blown up, we are a family – a dysfunctional one, but nonetheless a family.”

Frehley echoed those sentiments, insisting the two have always been friends: “The press seems to amplify negativity. I guess it makes good copy.” In fact, Frehley earlier mentioned the possibility of approaching another founding Kiss star, Gene Simmons, to appear on this album as well, but that doesn’t seem to have happened.

Listen to Paul Stanley Talk About Working with Ace Frehley

Subscribe to Ultimate Classic Rock on

Frehley will also be reclaiming a bit of his Kiss legacy with Origins, covering a pair of songs (“Cold Gin,” “Parasite”) that he wrote but didn’t sing due to nervousness about his vocal ability during the band’s early days. Somewhat surprisingly, he also covers the group’s Creatures of the Night song “Rock and Roll Hell.” Despite his face being on the cover, Frehley reportedly did not play on that 1982 Kiss album, and is not officially credited as a songwriter on that track. (It’s excellent, though – it’s going to be fun to both hear it and learn why he covered it. Also: Where the heck is “Strange Ways?”)

Other guest stars include Guns N’ Roses guitarist Slash (on a cover of Thin Lizzy‘s “Emerald,” reportedly cut as the duo were playing live together in the studio), Pearl Jam‘s Mike McCready (“Cold Gin”), Lita Ford and Rob Zombie guitarist John 5. Frehley will be supporting Origins Vol. 1‘s release with a tour; you can get the complete dates on his official website.

Ace Frehley Performs Cream’s “White Room”

Ace Frehley, ‘Origins Vol. 1′ Track Listing

1. “White Room” (Originally by Cream)
2. “Street Fighting Man” (The Rolling Stones)
3. “Spanish Castle Magic,” featuring John 5 (The Jimi Hendrix Experience)
4. “Fire and Water,” featuring Paul Stanley (Free)
5. “Emerald,” featuring Slash (Thin Lizzy)
6. “Bring It on Home” (Led Zeppelin)
7. “Wild Thing,” featuring Lita Ford (The Troggs)
8. “Parasite,” featuring John 5 (Kiss)
9. “Magic Carpet Ride” (Steppenwolf)
10. “Cold Gin,” featuring Mike McCready (Kiss)
11. “Till the End of the Day” (The Kinks)
12. “Rock and Roll Hell” (Kiss)

Read More: Ace Frehley's Covers Album Will Include a Paul Stanley Reunion | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/ace-frehley-paul-stanley-covers-album/?trackback=tsmclip
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Sam 13 Fév - 18:14

ACE FREHLEY's 'Origins Vol. 1' To Feature Guest Appearances By PAUL STANLEY, SLASH, MIKE MCCREADY, LITA FORD

February 11, 2016 58 Comments

" />

Original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley will release "Origins Vol. 1", a collection of twelve newly recorded classics from Ace's formative years featuring some of the biggest names in rock and roll, on April 15. Most notably, KISS frontman Paul Stanley joins Ace on FREE's hit "Fire And Water". This collaboration marks the first time that Ace and Paul appear on the same studio recording since KISS's 1998 reunion album "Psycho Circus".

Ace spoke with Rolling Stone about the new record, his guest players and recording with Paul after all these years. Regarding his reunion with Stanley, Frehley shrugged off any residual tension between the two of them. "We've always been friends," he told Rolling Stone. "The press seems to amplify negativity. I guess it makes good copy."

Frehley also commented on Stanley's appearance on "Fire And Water". "I thought Paul did a fabulous vocal on it," he said. "He jumped at the chance to do this because it's something that’s outside of KISS and his character in KISS, and it gave him a chance to, you know, sing. With Paul, you usually think of him singing in a slightly higher register and on 'Fire And Water', he's singing deep from his diaphragm, and it's a real cool vocal. Everyone who's heard it just thinks it's the shit."

Today Rolling Stone debuts "White Room", the classic hit originally performed by CREAM. Other guests are none other than Slash trading leads on THIN LIZZY's classic "Emerald", Lita Ford singing and playing lead on THE TROGGS staple "Wild Thing", ROB ZOMBIE guitarist John 5 playing guitar alongside Ace as he sings his classic KISS composition "Parasite" for the very first time, as well as Jimi Hendrix's "Spanish Castle Magic", and PEARL JAM's Mike McCready also plays guitar with Ace as he finally sings his KISS "Alive!" mainstay "Cold Gin". "White Room" is also an iTunes instant gratification track, meaning fans who pre order the LP on iTunes will receive the CREAM cover song instantly.

Ace will be as active as ever on the road in 2016, having just announced three weeks' worth of tour dates in the U.S., including two nights at the B.B. King Blues Club & Grill in New York City. Ace will be joined on the road by Richie Scarlet (rhythm, guitar and vocal duties), Chris Wyse (THE CULT) on bass and vocals, Scott Coogan (BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION) on drums.

After weeks of bad-mouthing each other in the press, the four original members of KISS were inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame in April 2014 by RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE guitarist Tom Morello, with all four — Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Ace Frehley and Peter Criss — delivering warm, nostalgic and even sweet-natured speeches that put aside the simmering tensions for at least 12 minutes.

KISS did not perform — the Hall Of Fame wanted the original quartet only to play, while Simmons and Stanley insisted on the current lineup — which also includes guitarist Tommy Thayer and drummer Eric Singer — performing as well. In the end nobody won that battle.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ace-frehleys-origins-vol-1-to-feature-guest-appearances-by-paul-stanley-slash-mike-mccready-lita-ford/#MjYGS6FcFCWlFXTi.99
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Sam 13 Fév - 19:06

ACE FREHLEY - Origins Vol. 1 Album Artwork Revealed; “White Room” Track Streaming

February 11, 2016, 2 days ago

news hard rock ace frehley kiss
ACE FREHLEY - Origins Vol. 1 Album Artwork Revealed; “White Room” Track Streaming

Rock And Roll Hall Of Famer, Ace Frehley, has announced Origins Vol. 1, a collection of 12 newly recorded classics from Ace’s formative years featuring some of the biggest names in rock and roll, on April 15th.

Most notably, KISS frontman Paul Stanley joins Ace on Free's hit "Fire And Water”. This collaboration marks the first time that Ace and Paul appear on the same studio recording since KISS' 1998 reunion album Psycho Circus.

Ace spoke with Rolling Stone about the new record, his guest players and recording with Paul after all these years. Regarding his reunion with Stanley, Frehley shrugs off any residual tension between the two of them. "We've always been friends," he says. "The press seems to amplify negativity. I guess it makes good copy."

"White Room”, the classic hit originally performed by Cream, is streaming below. Other guests are none other than Slash trading leads on Thin Lizzy's classic "Emerald”, Lita Ford singing and playing lead on The Troggs staple "Wild Thing”, Rob Zombie guitarist John 5 playing guitar alongside Ace as he sings his classic KISS composition "Parasite" for the very first time, as well as Jimi Hendrix's "Spanish Castle Magic”, and Pearl Jam's Mike McCready also plays guitar with Ace as he finally sings his KISS Alive! mainstay "Cold Gin”. "White Room" is also an iTunes instant gratification track, meaning fans who pre-order the LP on iTunes will receive the Cream cover song instantly.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Sam 13 Fév - 19:58

Frehley recruits Paul Stanley for solo record
News / Scott Munro / 11 Feb 2016

" />

Former Kiss guitarist Ace teams up with old bandmate on Origins Vol.1 covers album

Ace Frehley has announced he’s recorded a covers album entitled Origins Vol.1.

It’s set for release on April 15 and includes the former Kiss guitarist’s take on tracks by artists including Cream, the Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Kinks and Led Zeppelin.

He reported in 2014 that plans were in place for the album, later suggesting he’d toyed with the idea of inviting his old Kiss bandmate Gene Simmons to contribute.

But he’s now confirmed it’s actually Paul Stanley who appears on the record, with the Kiss mainman providing vocals on a cover of Free’s Fire And Water.

Frehley tells Rolling Stone: “I thought Paul did a fabulous vocal on it. He jumped at the chance to do this because it's something that's outside of Kiss and his character in Kiss. It gave him a chance to sing.

“With Paul, you usually think of him singing in a slightly higher register and on Fire And Water, he's singing deep from his diaphragm, and it's a real cool vocal.

“Everyone's who heard it was just thinks it's the shit.”

Other artists to guest on Origins Vol.1 are Slash, John 5, Lita Ford and Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready, with Frehley reporting that the Guns N’ Roses guitarist suggested the pair played together live when they were recording their cover of Thin Lizzy’s Emerald – a process he and Slash repeated 15 times.

Frehley adds: “It took me three days to pick the best takes. I think it came out great.”

The axeman will support Origins Vol.1 with a US tour, which is scheduled to get underway later this month. The album is available for pre-order.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Sam 13 Fév - 20:04

Paul Stanley contributes to Ace Frehley covers album
Feb. 12, 2016

" />

KISS

Paul Stanley has joined forces with Ace Frehley for a new track on Frehley's upcoming solo covers set. The new album, Origins Vol.1, will be released on April 15th, and marks the first time the KISS co-founders have appeared on an original album together since the band's 1998 set, Psycho Circus. Stanley takes the lead on Frehley's cover of Free's classic 1970 track, "Fire And Water." Other high profile artists guesting with Ace on the new album are Slash, Lita Ford, Mike McCready, and John 5.  In addition to the Free track, Ace and his guests tackle key classic rock touchstones by Cream, Steppenwolf, Led Zeppelin, Thin Lizzy, the Jimi Hendrix Experience, the Rolling Stones, the Kinks -- and even KISS.

Ace spoke to Rolling Stone about his team-up with Stanley, who said, "I thought Paul did a fabulous vocal on it. He jumped at the chance to do this because it's something that's outside of KISS and his character in KISS, and it gave him a chance to, y'know, sing. With Paul, you usually think of him singing in a slightly higher register and on 'Fire And Water,' he's singing deep from his diaphragm, and it's a real cool vocal. Everyone's who heard it was just thinks it's the s***."

When we caught up with Ace Frehley backstage during KISS' Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony and asked him point blank about the decision for KISS not to perform that night, despite the fact that it was -- without question -- the performance most of Brooklyn's Barclays Center was hoping to witness that night: “It wasn’t my choice. I wanted to do it. Y’know, but, the bottom line is, we’re still brothers in rock n’ roll. And even though we don’t see each other for five, 10, 15 years it’s just like we never -- it was just like yesterday that we saw each other.”

Back in 2006, four years after Ace Frehley left KISS for the last time, Paul Stanley told us he reached out to him when the band's DVD Kissology: Volume One 1974-1977 hit Number One on Billboard's Comprehensive Music Videos chart: "I called Ace up, and we were on the phone, and I said, 'Y'know, man, I was watching that footage and just thinking there's no way we could fail.' And he really put it very well -- he said, 'Y'know, we were really hungry.' And it wasn't about being hungry for money, and it wasn't even hungry for fame -- we were hungry to rock, and we were hungry to be KISS, and that was the core of what set this all in motion."
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Sam 13 Fév - 20:07

PAUL STANLEY On His Guest Appearance On ACE FREHLEY Album: 'It Was A Lot Of Fun'

February 12, 2016 45 Comments

[img][/img]

image: http://assets.blabbermouth.net/media/paulstanleyacefrehleyappearance_638.jpg
PAUL STANLEY On His Guest Appearance On ACE FREHLEY Album: 'It Was A Lot Of Fun'

Paul Stanley has joined forces with Ace Frehley for a new track on Frehley's upcoming solo covers set. The new album, "Origins Vol. 1", will be released on April 26, and marks the first time the KISS co-founders have appeared on an original album together since the band's 1998 set, "Psycho Circus". Stanley takes the lead on Frehley's cover of FREE's classic 1970 track "Fire And Water". Other high-profile artists guesting with Ace on the new album are Slash, Lita Ford, Mike McCready, and John 5. In addition to the FREE track, Ace and his guests tackle key classic rock touchstones by CREAM, STEPPENWOLF, LED ZEPPELIN, THIN LIZZY, THE JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE, THE ROLLING STONES, THE KINKS — and even KISS.

During an appearance on KBAD 94.5's "Morning Crash" radio show, Stanley stated about his new collaboration with Frehley (see video below): "Ace was doing an album of covers, songs that influenced him and that he loved, and called me. And it's always very funny, because with caller ID, I look, and the phone's ringing, and I see Ace's name come up. So, of course…

"Look, for all the bickering and stuff that we may say about each other, we go back to a very magical time. We started this together. So in spite of whatever we may say from time to time or things that get blown up, we are a family, and a dysfunctional one, but nonetheless a family.

"So Ace said, 'Would you do something on the album?' I said, 'Sure. Of course.'"

He continued: "If [Ace] succeeds, it only makes me happy. I don't wanna see anybody fail, especially somebody who I'm close to. Even if I don't speak to him weekly, even monthly, we are connected in a way that will go to the end.

"There's a great song by FREE called 'Fire And Water', which was on the album with 'All Right Now'. Paul Rodgers, besides being a friend of mine, is one of the consummate vocalists. So to get a chance to sing something that's a little different than what I do in KISS was something I didn't take lightly, because Paul Rodgers is a hell of a vocalist. So it was great, and it was a lot of fun, and it was terrific. And I only wish Ace well with it."

Ace spoke to Rolling Stone about his teamup with Stanley. Frehley said: "I thought Paul did a fabulous vocal on it. He jumped at the chance to do this because it's something that's outside of KISS and his character in KISS, and it gave him a chance to, y'know, sing. With Paul, you usually think of him singing in a slightly higher register and on 'Fire And Water', he's singing deep from his diaphragm, and it's a real cool vocal. Everyone's who heard it was just thinks it's the shit."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/paul-stanley-on-his-guest-appearance-on-ace-frehley-album-it-was-a-lot-of-fun/#iJw2u3M3L16kArTI.99
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Sam 13 Fév - 20:39

Tous ces posts d'articles parfois répétitifs pour donner quelques infos sur le futur album de reprise d'Ace...

La grosse surprise vient quand même de la participation de Paul STANLEY sur cet album alors que les deux hommes ne semblaient pas particulièrement en bon terme et que l'on s'attendait plutôt à y voir participer Gene SIMMONS.
Lors des interviews, les deux guitaristes ont été très positifs sur ces retrouvailles... alors qu'ils n'avaient pas enregistré ensemble depuis 1998 et l'album "Psycho circus"... apparemment, ils ont tous les deux pris du plaisir à enregistrer ensemble. Comme quoi ! que dire et que penser...
En tout état de cause, à titre personnel, je préfère lorsque cela se déroule ainsi et qu'ils se disent des choses sympathiques plutôt que l'inverse...  Very Happy  Very Happy

Pour le reste, à l'annonce des titres... J'attends impatiemment d'entendre l'"Emerald" de Thin Lizzy avec Slash qui est un titre que j'adore mais également le "Rock and Roll Hell" de Kiss. Ce titre de Gene est celui que je préfère sur "Creatures Of The Night"...  hand4  hand4  hand4
Enfin pour "Parasite" et "Cold Gin", j'attends de voir ce que peuvent apporter de nouvelles versions car j'adore déjà les originaux... scratch
Pour tous les autres titres, cela sera de la découverte !

En tous les cas, je trouve la pochette vraiment superbe... et mieux que celles des deux derniers albums.

La dernière bonne nouvelle est effectivement qu'il est fort possible qu'il y ait un volume 2 ...
J'espère malgré tout que cela n'empêchera pas Ace d'enregistrer prochainement un album avec ses propres compositions !

A suivre...
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Dim 14 Fév - 7:36

Ace Frehley Inspires Paul Stanley To Sing ‘Deep From The Diaphragm’ On Album Which Reunites Kiss Legends

February 11, 2016

Tim Butters

" />

Kiss legends Ace Frehley and Paul Stanley have put down their swords, laid aside their differences, and reunited on a new album by the Space Ace, which sees the former Kiss guitarist delivering a collection of classic rock covers in his trademark laconic drawl.

For many who have served time in the battle-hardened ranks of the Kiss army, Frehley was always the coolest and most naturally talented member of the high-heeled, costumed clowns with a taste for slap and feminine clothing.

Frehley’s chuck it in the bucket, f**k it, and move on attitude was in stark contrast to Paul Stanley’s bubbling over with excitement and friendly labrador demeanor, and the Space Ace’s effortlessly laid back persona often made Gene Simmons’ demonic theatrics look like amateur night at the big top

It’s true, Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons may have written the lion’s share of the Kiss catalogue but for every “God of Thunder” and “Detroit Rock City,” there was also such unlistenable dirge as “Bang Bang You” and “Love’s a Deadly Weapon.”

Quality control has always been something of an issue with the “Lennon and McCartney” of the cock rock scene.

Compared with Stanley and Simmons, Frehley may have only written a handful of songs that graced Kiss albums, but nearly every one is a soul scorching, fret destroying, megabeast.

Think “Parasite,” “Gold Gin,” “Shock Me,” “Strange Ways,” and “Flaming Youth.” It may have taken Frehley some time before he found his voice and was confident enough to sing his own songs, but when he did, it wasn’t in the hight pitched and camp style of Stanley, or the affected gruffness of Simmons; it was with a tone from the streets boasting something which Kiss often lacked — credibility.

It’s no secret that when the four Kiss members decided to venture out and each release a solo album, Ace Frehley’s was the only genuine classic amongst the bunch.

If you haven’t heard Ace’s debut masterpiece, you’re missing out big time. From “Rip It Out” to “Fractured Mirror,” the album is a timely reminder that Stanley and Simmons should have let Frehley have more input on the Kiss albums. The guitar, the voice, the delivery. It all combines to create something spectacular that definitely stands the test of time.

The trouble with Frehley is he never really seemed to fulfill his real potential. On successive solo albums, there were always classics such as “Rock Soldiers” and “Into The Night,” but nothing on the scale that would have made Stanley and Simmons think twice about releasing such hellish travesties as Crazy Nights.

" />

image: http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Ace-Frehley-670x388.jpg
Kiss
Ace and the tool of his trade (Photo by Michael N. Todaro/Getty Images)

Yet, just like a malt whiskey, Frehley was a rare vintage that once again proved himself as the most genuinely talented member of Kiss during their brief reunion.

When the original four reunited to record “Psycho Circus,” it wasn’t a shock to fans of the Space Ace, that Frehley’s “Into The Void” was the most authentic, engaging, and memorable track on the album.

However, after that brief but incendiary spark, the light grew dim yet again, leading Paul Stanley to snap in an interview with Guitar World in 2014 that Ace Frehley “got involved in a lot of things that really diluted and diminished his craft.”

“What we had at the beginning was magical… Ace and I played great together. But in my mind it’s a crime what Ace did: He threw away incredible potential and talent. The Ace I played with when the band first started out was a comet – and not [Frehley’s late-Eighties band] ‘Frehley’s Comet!’ But he was burning bright and really had the ability – and this would rub him the wrong way – to be a real contender. But he stopped practicing. He got involved with a whole lot of things that really diluted and diminished his craft. I saw that comet grow dim.”

Frehley on the other hand remained incensed for a long time that Simmons and Stanley were still trying to sell the idea of the original Kiss line-up to the world, minus himself and Peter Criss.

The Inquisitr reported that Ace thought the idea of Tommy Thayer wearing his old costume and make-up, copying his moves and signature guitar sound was like a bad joke that Stanley and Simmons failed to get.

image: http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Kiss-670x388.jpg
Kiss In 2015

" />
Who’s the filler in the Simmons and Stanley sandwich again? (Photo by Paul Kane/Getty Images)

“Tommy’s not so bad. He’s a hired gun just trying to make a living. I’m not really complaining about it. I’ve moved on with my life. I think the fans are more upset about it than me. I’m constantly bombarded by fans saying, ‘Ace, you should be back in the band. We’re not happy with the line-up, it’s half of a Kiss cover band.’

“I could easily step back and put on the make-up and do the job, but I don’t think Paul and Gene want to share the money. They’re all about the money. The don’t want to give me 20 percent when they can pay a salaried employee.”

As is often the case with highly strung musicians, they fight, they make-up, they fight, they release a new album. And Ace Frehley is doing exactly that, with his old buddy Paul Stanley making a guest appearance for old time’s sake alongside such notables as Slash and Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready.

Rolling Stone reports that Ace is realeasing a covers LP called Origins Vol. 1, featuring Frehley’s take on tracks by rock giants such as Jimi Hendrix, the Rolling Stones, Cream, and of course, Kiss.

Stanley sings on Frehley’s cover of Free’s “Fire and Water.” Seemingly an odd and bluesy choice for the trademark Stanley falsetto, but as Ace explains, Stanley wanted to do something beyond the pale and outside of the box.

Asked if there was any awkwardness in reuniting with his fellow make-up wearing brother from the 1970s, Frehley said absolutely not.

“We’ve always been friends. The press seems to amplify negativity. I guess it makes good copy.”

And when asked his opinion on Stanley’s vocal, Frehley had nothing but praise.

“I thought Paul did a fabulous vocal on it. He jumped at the chance to do this because it’s something that’s outside of Kiss and his character in Kiss, and it gave him a chance to, you know, sing.

“With Paul, you usually think of him singing in a slightly higher register and on ‘Fire and Water,’ he’s singing deep from his diaphragm, and it’s a real cool vocal. Everyone’s who heard it was just thinks it’s the s**t.”

We won’t know if it really is the s**t, or if it indeed it is s**t, until Origins Vol. 1 is released on April 15. In the meantime, check out the track listing below, pick up your air guitar and burn baby burn.

(Photo by Peter Cade/Central Press/Getty Images)
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Dim 14 Fév - 22:04

" />

" />
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Lun 15 Fév - 20:03

Nach 20 Jahren
Ein kleiner Kiss, aber keine Reunion

Genau richtig zum Valentinstag sind die beiden Kiss-Gründungsmitglieder Paul Stanley und Ace Frehley wieder gemeinsam im Studio gewesen.

" />

Ace Frehley, Gene Simmons, Peter Criss und Paul StanleyAce Frehley, Gene Simmons, Peter Criss und Paul Stanley auf einem Archivbild aus dem Jahr 1999 Foto © (c) AP (KATIE CALLAN)

Sie haben sich wieder vereint, dann wieder im Streit getrennt und nun doch erneut zusammengefunden: Es ist zwar keine Reunion von Kiss in der Originalbesetzung, aber zumindest sind die beiden Gründungsmitglieder Paul Stanley und Ace Frehley wieder gemeinsam im Studio gewesen - zum ersten Mal seit 20 Jahren. Stanley singt auf einer Nummer auf dem neuen Album seines Ex-Gitarristen.
Zwölf Klassiker der Rockmusik

Frehley hat für die am 15. April erscheinende LP "Origins Vol.1" zwölf Klassiker der Rockmusik gecovert. Es handelt sich um Songs von Künstlern, die ihn als Musiker beeinflusst haben, ließ der New Yorker wissen. So findet man auf dem Album u.a. Lieder von Jimi Hendrix, Thin Lizzy, Led Zeppelin, Steppenwolf und von den Rolling Stones. Stanley übernahm die Vocals bei "Fire and Water" von The Free.

Frehley hat sich allerdings auch selbst gecovert und drei Stücke von Kiss in neuen Versionen auf die Platte genommen. Zu einem davon, zu "Cold Gin", steuerte Pearl Jams Mike McCready Gitarrenspuren bei. Weitere Stargäste sind Slash, Lita Ford und John 5 (Rob Zombie). Als erste Single wurde am (heutigen) Freitag "White Room" (im Original von Cream) als Download veröffentlicht.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Lun 15 Fév - 20:08

Traduction : 20 ans après, un petit Kiss mais pas de Réunion de la formation originale.

Ace et Paul se sont retrouvés ensemble en studio alors que cela n'était pas arrivé depuis 20 ans...
Paul chantera sur une chanson du nouvelle album d'Ace.
avatarDid'yeahAdministrateurMessages : 8727
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Lun 15 Fév - 20:09

cool Wink

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Lun 15 Fév - 22:15

J'ai hâte d'entendre Paul & Ace rependre ce titre de Free !
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Lun 22 Fév - 16:46

" />

Ace Frehley – Feldolgozásalbum Paul Stanley-vel!
Dzsó, 2016, február 22 - 13:02

" />

A Kiss egykori alapítótagja visszatekintéssel kezdi az új évet, ’Origins Vol. 1’ című lemezének megjelenése április 15-re várható.

Az album olyan nagy nevek nótáinak feldolgozásait tartalmazza, akik inspirálták zenei pályája során, a Free Fire & Waterjének interpretációjában pedig közreműködik Paul Stanley is, akivel ez az első lemez-együttműködése csaknem 20 év óta. Más vendégek is feltűnnek a lemezen, így Slash, Mike McCready a Pearl Jamből, Lita Ford és a Rob Zombie-gitáros John 5. Ace így lelkendezett az anyagról: „Igazán felvillanyozott ez a munka és alighanem lesz majd egyszer folytatása is.”

A White Room különösen közel áll hozzá, mióta 16 éves korában látott egy Cream fellépést New Yorkban, ez volt élete egyik első koncertje: „Eric Clapton mindig nagy hatással volt rám, ők léptek fel Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels és a Who előtt. Claptonnak nagy afrofrizurája volt és a híres festett gitárján játszott, nagyon király és különleges élmény volt, a White Room meg mindig is bejött.” (A lemez White Room feldolgozásán Scott Coogan, Frehley dobosa vokálozik.)

Nyoma sincs a nézeteltéréseknek Paul Stanley-vel, Ace így kommentálta mindezt: „Mindig is jó barátok voltunk, a sajtó mindig rátesz egy lapáttal a hírekre, láttunk már ilyet máskor is.” Mindketten nagy Free-rajongók és a Fire & Water az 1970-es ’All Right Now’ LP nyitódala, amit Frehley a 70-es évek óta fel akart dolgozni. Felvette a kísérőhangszerek sávjait zenekarával és elküldte egy jó hónapja Stanley-nek azzal, hogy egészítse ki a hiányzó részekkel. „Szerintem Paul fantasztikusan énekel a számban és maximálisan kihasználta a lehetőséget, ami nem adódik a Kissben. Paulról azt tartják, hogy elég magas tartományban énekel, míg a Fire & Waterben mélyen a rekeszizomból, hát bizony mindenki dobott egy hátast, aki idáig hallotta!”

A többi közreműködő szerepe is érdekes. Mike McCready játszik a Cold Ginen, aminek a dallamát Ace írta, de Gene Simmons énekelte eredetileg („nagy hatással voltam Mike-ra, legalábbis szerinte”), Slash játssza a Thin Lizzy Emeraldját, amit Frehley-vel együtt élőben vettek fel, vannak részek, aminek 15-ször mentek neki. Ace ezt így élte meg: „3 napba telt, mire összehoztuk, de a végeredmény magáért beszél.” Lita Ford a Troggs Wild Thingjén közreműködik, aminek „szinte garázsbandás hangulata lett”, végül John 5 játéka ámulatba ejtette Frehley-t mind Hendrix Spanish Castle Music-ján, mind a Kiss Parasite-ján, ez két olyan nóta amiket ő írt, de csak most énekelhetett el az ’Origins Vol. 1’ albumon. „Elképesztett John 5 játéka, kölcsönösen inspiráltuk egymást, működött a kémia.”

Az új lemez felvezetése megkezdődött, első kislemezként már a múlt héttől kapható az iTunes-nál a White Room 1,29 $-ért, de 18 állomásos USA turné is indul február 27-én a texasi Houstonban a következő felállással: Ace + Richie Scarlet - gitár, vokál, Chris Wyse (The Cult) – basszus, vokál, Scott Coogan (Nikki Sixx’s Brides Of Destruction) - dobok.

pale  pale  pale  pale  pale  pale

Je vous rassure, je comprends rien non plus !

Mais c'était plus fort que moi !!!

Contenu sponsorisé
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   

Ace Frehley News !
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 18 sur 38Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Suivant