AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Ace Frehley News !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Did'yeahAdministrateurMessages : 8608
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Lun 30 Jan - 18:05

Merci Domm Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
avatarphiphiDestroyerMessages : 979
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Mar 11 Juil - 19:36

ACE FREHLEY To Release Expanded Deluxe Edition Of 'Anomaly' In September

July 11, 2017 12 Comments

image: http://assets.blabbermouth.net/media/acefrehley2016pressphotobw_638.jpg
ACE FREHLEY To Release Expanded Deluxe Edition Of 'Anomaly' In September

Original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley will release newly expanded deluxe edition of his 2009 album, "Anomaly", on September 8 via eOne Music.

Among the new tracks are two previously unreleased demos: "Hard For Me", which was later reworked into the album's "Foxy & Free", and an early take of "Pain In The Neck", different in tempo and arrangement from the final version. Also included is the previously digital-only "Anomaly" bonus track "The Return Of Space Bear".

"Anomaly Deluxe" will also feature enhanced album art, a new live poster, and extensive liner notes by rock writer and Ace Frehley historian Ron Albanese (including track-by-track commentary by Frehley).

"Anomaly Deluxe" track listing:

01. Foxy & Free
02. Outer Space
03. Pain In The Neck
04. Fox On The Run
05. Genghis Khan
06. Too Many Faces
07. Change The World
08. Space Bear (Extended)
09. A Little Below The Angels
10. Sister
11. It's A Great Life
12. Fractured Quantum
13. Hard For Me (bonus track)
14. Pain In The Neck (Slower Version) (bonus track]
15. Return Of The Space Bear (bonus track)

The song "Hard For Me" can be streamed below.

In late 2016 the company entered into an extended agreement with Frehley to release two more studio albums.

Vice president of sales and acquisitions at eOne Ken Gullic says: "We're absolutely thrilled to have an artist of Ace's stature on our roster, and to re-release this album on eOne. The 'Anomaly Deluxe' edition completes the trifecta of his comeback trilogy, alongside his first Top 10 album, 'Space Invader', as well as 'Origins Vol. 1'. Ace will follow this with two more studio albums."

At the time of its release, "Anomaly" lived up to its name. "There was a lot of pressure on me, because I hadn't done an album in twenty years," explains Frehley. "I wasn't sure it wasn’t going to be well-received. Luckily, it was!"

"Anomaly" sold around 17,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 27 on The Billboard 200 chart.

Released on September 15, 2009 via Ace's own Bronx Born Records, with Rocket Science providing a full label service platform in the U.S., "Anomaly" was produced and recorded in Westchester County, New York between 2007 and 2009 and was mixed in Los Angeles.

Between live shows in the United States, Frehley is writing for his next album, and reveals that sessions have included working with KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons for an expected 2018 release.

"I am writing for my next studio album," he begin. "Gene came over my house to write — it went fantastic. In a matter of three hours, he and I came up with two new songs for my [next] record. I'm thrilled." The occasion was momentous for another reason. "It was the first time I have worked with him while I was sober," he reveals, "and it was a pleasure."

In September, Frehley and his band will return to Australia and New Zealand for a series of dates with Alice Cooper.

"I have not been to Australia in a while," he begins, "Alice and I have been friends since the '70s, and playing with him is going to be bigger and better."

Speaking of playing, there is a rumor that a certain song will be performed on the tour by Frehley, one that goes back to being a fan favorite Down Under when he first toured there with KISS in 1980. The original "Spaceman" sets the record straight: "I gotta do 'Talk To Me' — for Australia, I'll do it!"

Frehley's latest release was a covers collection "Origins, Vol 1", which received great reviews and landed in the Top 25 on the Billboard album chart. The effort featured a guest appearance by KISS lead singer Paul Stanley on a cover of FREE's "Fire And Water", marking their first collaboration since 1998's "Psycho Circus".

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ace-frehley-to-release-expanded-deluxe-edition-of-anomaly-in-september.html#ZH2hMOGwvGZotMre.99
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Mar 11 Juil - 19:39

11.07.2017 18:38:52

"Hard For Me" de l'album Deluxe qui est une version un peu différente de "Foxy & Free"
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Mar 11 Juil - 19:43

11.07.201718:40:53

29 Jui 2017
0 Commentaires
Ace Frehley et Gene Simmons collaborent sur de nouvelles chansons

Écrit par  Martin Boudreault Martin Boudreault

Gene Simmons, le bassiste de KISS, vient de collaborer avec l’ancien guitariste de KISS, Ace Frehley sur le prochain album solo de ce dernier.

En entrevue avec une radio du Minnesota, 92 KQRS, Simmons s’est confié au sujet de cette collaboration : « Il y a deux jours, j’étais avec Ace (...) et nous avons écrit deux chansons. »

C’est à la demande d’Ace Frehley que Simmons s’est rendu à son domicile afin de composer du nouveau matériel.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Mar 11 Juil - 19:51

11.07.2017 / 18:47:49

Ace Frehley Reveals Gene Simmons Collaboration Details: ‘I Was Really Pleased, And So Was He’

By Matthew Wilkening July 3, 2017 5:22 PM

George De Sota, Getty Images

Last week, Gene Simmons revealed that he teamed up with Ace Frehley to write two songs for his former Kiss bandmate’s upcoming solo album. Now Frehley has both confirmed the news and offered an in-depth breakdown of how the collaboration took place.

“I just shot him an e-mail and said, ‘C’mon, let’s write some songs together for my new record,'” he told Eddie Trunk (via Blabbermouth.) “Next thing you know, he’s down here [at my house in Rancho Santa Fe, California] and within three hours we had written two songs together, which was, like, a record, for me and him. We ate in the backyard while I was watering my palm trees. [Laughs] He was going to [my fiancée] Rachel, ‘This is something new I’ve never seen before.’ He’s eating a sandwich and I’m watering a palm tree in my backyard. But it was a lot of fun.”

Once the dining and gardening was done, the two “just started jamming. We initially each picked up an acoustic guitar. I don’t remember who came up with the beginning of the song. One guy plays one thing and then I play another thing. I think Gene actually came up with more ideas than I did and I just kind of complemented them. And then I started writing lyrics for a song title, which I don’t wanna give away yet. And then we kind of took a break and then he started playing this bass line and said, ‘Ace, play these three chords against it,’ and within thirty minutes we had a second song. I was really pleased, and so was he.”

Frehley also confirmed that he’s ready to get serious about recording the follow-up to his 2014 album Space Invader. “After the Fourth of July, we’re gonna go full force,” he promises. “I have a studio now built in the new house here in Rancho Santa Fe.”

News of Simmons and Frehley working together – combined with fellow founding Kiss star Paul Stanley recently contributing vocals to a track on Frehley’s 2016 covers album Origins, Vol. 1 – have understandably caused many to wonder if Frehley might return to Kiss for another reunion tour. “I can only be honest with you,” he tells Trunk. “It’s something I haven’t pushed and it’s something that Paul and Gene haven’t brought up to me. I’m just gonna let nature take its course.”

Read More: Ace Frehley Reveals Gene Simmons Collaboration Details: 'I Was Really Pleased, And So Was He' | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/ace-frehley-gene-simmons-songwriting-details/?trackback=tsmclip
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Mar 11 Juil - 20:04

11.07.2017 / 18:52:15

La traduction de l'article ci-dessus :
La semaine dernière, Gene Simmons a révélé qu'il s'était associé avec Ace Frehley pour écrire deux chansons pour le futur album solo de son ancien coéquipier de Kiss. Aujourd'hui, Frehley a confirmé cette nouvelle et a expliqué dans le détail comment cette collaboration avait eu lieu.

"Je lui ai juste lancé un e-mail et j'ai dit:" Allez, viens écrire avec moi des titres pour mon nouveau disque ", a-t-il dit à Eddie Trunk (via Blabbermouth.)" Vous savez, il est venu [à mon Maison à Rancho Santa Fe, Californie] et dans les trois heures nous avons écrit deux chansons ensemble, comme si nous faisions un disque ensemble. Nous avons mangé dans l'arrière-cour pendant que j' arrosais mes palmiers. [Rires] Il allait chez [ma fiancée] Rachel: «C'est quelque chose de nouveau que je n'avais jamais vu auparavant.» Il a mangé un sandwich et j'arrosais un palmier dans mon jardin. Mais c'était très amusant. "

Une fois que le repas et le jardinage ont été terminés, les deux "ont juste commencé à jouer ensemble. Initialement, nous avons choisi une guitare acoustique. Je ne me souviens pas de l'origine de la chanson. Un gars joue une chose et puis je joue une autre chose. Je pense que Gene a réussi à proposer plus d'idées que je l'ai fait et je les ai simplement complété. Et puis j'ai commencé à écrire des paroles pour un titre de chanson, que je ne veux pas encore donner. Et puis, nous avons pris une pause, puis il a commencé à jouer cette ligne de basse et a dit: 'Ace, jouez ces trois accords contre ça', et dans les trente minutes, nous avons eu une deuxième chanson. J'étais vraiment content, et il l'était aussi. "

Frehley a également confirmé qu'il allait attaquer sérieusement l'enregistrement du successeur de son album Space Invader de 2014. "Après le 4 juillet, nous allons faire plein effort", promet-il. "J'ai maintenant un studio construit dans ma nouvelle maison ici à Rancho Santa Fe".

Les nouvelles de Simmons et de Frehley travaillant ensemble - combinées avec la collaboration récente du Starchild, Paul Stanley, au chant sur un titre de l'album , Origins, Vol. 1 - relancent les spéculations sur les possibilités d'un retour de Frehley au sein de Kiss ou pour une autre tournée de réunion. "Je ne peux qu'être honnête avec toi", dit-il à Trunk. "C'est quelque chose que je n'ai pas envisagé et c'est quelque chose que Paul et Gene n'ont pas soulevé avec moi. Je vais simplement laisser la nature suivre son cours. "
avatarSonicboomRevengeMessages : 7513
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Mar 11 Juil - 22:55

Gene est assez clair au sujet d'un retour d'Ace et/ou Peter au sein de Kiss dans le dernier Rock Hard : pourquoi pas de manière très ponctuelle, mais c'est impossible sur le long terme.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Sam 15 Juil - 9:58

15.07.2017 08:57:21

Sonicboom a écrit:
Gene est assez clair au sujet d'un retour d'Ace et/ou Peter au sein de Kiss dans le dernier Rock Hard : pourquoi pas de manière très ponctuelle, mais c'est impossible sur le long terme.

Oui, tout à fait d'accord, d'autant que Peter a déclaré le 19 juin 2017, qu'il avait donné son ultime concert le 17 juin dernier à New York... Donc la reformation des quatre originaux n'est plus possible... Et c'est tant mieux !

Mais l'essentiel de l'article n'est pas là... On ne peut pas empêcher les journalistes de vouloir spéculer... Mais pour moi, il y a quand même là-dedans trois bonnes nouvelles :
1/ ACE et GENE ont finalement des relations plus amicales, et après PAUL l'année dernière ; c'est quand même plus sympa de les voir comme cela !
2/ Une version enrichie de l'album "Anomaly" va sortir en septembre... Même si cela ne va pas apporter grand chose de neuf ; c'est toujours cela à ce mettre sous la dent.
3/ Enfin, l'essentiel ; il va normalement donc bien y avoir un successeur à "Space Invader"... Plus tôt Ace travaillera dessus et plus tôt il sortira... Donc 2 titres avec Gene, c'est également toujours cela de pris !
avatarSonicboomRevengeMessages : 7513
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Sam 15 Juil - 15:26

Je suis d'accord
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Dim 17 Sep - 8:06

17.09.2017 07:02:53

Ace Frehley and Gene Simmons to Reunite for Hurricane Harvey Benefit Concert

Posted 09/11/2017 by Guitar World Staff , photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images

Ace Frehley and Gene Simmons will perform live together for the first time in 16 years for The Children Matter benefit concert in St. Paul, MN, which will benefit victims of Hurricane Harvey.

It's a sure sign—along with Paul Stanley's guest appearance on Frehley's 2016 covers album, Origins: Vol. 1—that the hard feelings in the Kiss camp, which Frehley revealed in a 2014 interview with Guitar World, have mostly subsided.

The concert—which will take place on September 20 at CHS Field Stadium—will also feature Don Felder and Cheap Trick. One hundred percent of the proceeds will go to Matter, and their hurricane relief efforts for the victims of Harvey.

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Dim 17 Sep - 8:10

17.09.2017 07:08:17

Gene Simmons and Ace Frehley to Perform Live Together for First Time Since 2001

By Matthew Wilkening September 11, 2017 10:53 PM

George De Sota, Getty Images

Former Kiss bandmates Ace Frehley and Gene Simmons are set to perform live together for the first time in more than 16 years.

Frehley will appear on the bill for the Children Matter Benefit Concert in St. Paul, Minn., which is being headlined by Simmons’ solo band. Today’s announcement also confirmed that Frehley and Simmons will share the stage. Cheap Trick and former Eagles guitarist Don Felder are slated to perform, as well.

This will be the third notable collaboration between Frehley and his former bandmates in recent years. Last April, founding Kiss guitarist and singer Paul Stanley contributed vocals to a cover of Free’s “Fire and Water” for Frehley’s album Origins, Vol. 1.

This past June, Simmons revealed that he and Frehley had written a pair of songs together. “He asked me to write for his next solo record,” Simmons said. “So, I went over to his place, way out in the desert some place, and we wrote two things.”

Frehley, who last year celebrated a decade of sobriety, performed with Kiss from their formation in 1973 until his first departure in 1982. He rejoined for a reunion tour in 1996, then left at the conclusion of Kiss’ “Farewell” tour in 2001.

Despite that tour title, Simmons and Stanley ultimately decided to keep Kiss together without Frehley and original drummer Peter Criss – just as they did throughout much of the ’80s and ’90s. Eric Singer replaced Criss and Tommy Thayer took over lead-guitar duties. Criss announced his retirement from live performances earlier this year, and played what he called his final U.S. show in June.

According to an official news release, all proceeds from the Children Matter Benefit Concert will be directed to the hurricane-relief efforts of MATTER. The nonprofit works in partnership with on-the-ground organizations to source and ship needed items such as meal kits, and sanitation and contamination-prevention supplies to the those impacted by hurricanes. You can learn more about MATTER via their official website.

Read More: Gene Simmons and Ace Frehley to Perform Live Together for First Time Since 2001 | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/gene-simmons-ace-frehley-live-reunion/?trackback=tsmclip
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Dim 17 Sep - 8:16

17.09.2017 07:11:26

Une nouvelle sympathique : Ace et Gene se retrouveront ensemble en live le 20 septembre 2017 au CHS Field Stadium. C'est la première fois qu'ils rejouent ensemble depuis 2001. Il s'agit d'un concert au profit des enfants qui ont été touchés par l'ouragan Harvey.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Dim 17 Sep - 8:29

17.09.2017 07:26:25

Watch ACE FREHLEY Reunite With His Former FREHLEY'S COMET Bandmates In Poughkeepsie

September 16, 2017

Ace Frehley reunited with his former FREHLEY'S COMET bandmates John Regan and Tod Howarth to perform the song "Rock Soldiers" during the original KISS guitarist's concert last night (Friday, Sepember 15) in Poughkeepsie, New York. Fan-filmed video footage can be seen below.

Frehley, whose current solo band features another ex-FREHLEY'S COMET member, guitarist Richie Scarlet, headlined a three-band bill at The Chance theater, with FOUR BY FATE, which features Regan and Howarth, providing direct support.

Speaking to Tigman of the Q103 radio station in Albany, New York on Thursday (September 14), Frehley stated about reconnecting with his former bandmates: "They're gonna get up and play a couple of songs with us. Originally, they [FOUR BY FATE] were gonna open up more shows, but it didn't work out. But I think [Friday] night is gonna be a special night. It's the first time I've played on stage with John and Tod in a very long time."

Scarlet was in FREHLEY'S COMET from 1984 to 1985 and played in three of the band's seven different lineups. Howarth was in FREHLEY'S COMET from 1986 to 1988 and was in the group's last three lineups. Both Frehley and Regan were members of FREHLEY'S COMET for the duration of the band's four-year existence.

Ace recently collaborated with KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons on two songs for the former KISS guitarist's next solo album, tentatively due in 2018.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/watch-ace-frehley-reunite-with-his-former-frehleys-comet-bandmates-in-poughkeepsie.html#Ldi2ADS2U3Op1wwL.99

avatarkissloloCo-AdminMessages : 15645
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Dim 17 Sep - 12:11

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Jeu 21 Sep - 10:50

21.09.2017 09:58:22

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Jeu 21 Sep - 10:51

21.09.2017 09:59:32

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Jeu 21 Sep - 10:52

21.09.2017 10:00:40

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Jeu 21 Sep - 10:56

21.09.2017 10:02:29

GENE SIMMONS And ACE FREHLEY Perform Together For First Time In 16 Years At 'The Children Matter' Benefit Concert (Video)

September 21, 2017 15 Comments

Gene Simmons and his former KISS bandmate Ace Frehley performed together onstage for the first time in over sixteen years last night (Wednesday, September 20) at The Children Matter benefit concert to support the victims of Hurricane Harvey.

The event at CHS Field Stadium in downtown St. Paul, Minnesota saw the two musicians sharing vocal duties for three classic KISS songs: "Parasite" from the 1974 album "Hotter Than Hell"; "Cold Gin" from KISS's self-titled 1974 debut; and "Shock Me" from 1977's "Love Gun".

Video footage of the reunion can be seen below (the clips were shot and uploaded by Mike Brunn).

All proceeds from The Children Matter benefit concert will be directed to the hurricane relief efforts of the nonprofit Matter. The nonprofit works in partnership with on-ground relief organizations to source and ship the items needed most, such as: Matterbox Meal Kits, sanitation and contamination prevention supplies and more to the children and families affected displaced by the hurricane.

The Children Matter is a collaborative initiative created by Simmons and the nonprofit Matter on the simple belief that the lives of children matter. Regardless of race, income, gender, religion, or location, every child deserves the same access to a full and healthy life.

Frehley told StarTribune that he approached Simmons about being a part of the St. Paul concert.

"I just did four shows on the East Coast, and I looked at my calendar and I noticed I was off today," Frehley said."I had to head back to San Diego eventually where I live, so I figured I could make a pit stop here. I called Gene, and he was really excited about me being involved, and it's that simple."

Ace recently collaborated with Gene on two songs for the former KISS guitarist's next solo album.

Rumors about Frehley's return to KISS gained strength last year after he teamed up with KISS lead singer Paul Stanley on a cover of FREE's "Fire And Water", marking their first collaboration since 1998's "Psycho Circus".

Frehley's version of "Fire And Water" appears on his covers collection "Origins, Vol 1", which received great reviews and landed in the Top 25 on the Billboard album chart.

Even though Frehley reached out to Simmons a couple of years about contributing to "Origins Vol. 1", the bassist/vocalist ended up not appearing on the record because "either [Gene] didn't get the message or he was just too busy," Frehley told the WPDH 101.5 FM radio station last year.

Stanley told Billboard earlier this year that he had no interest in a reunion of KISS's original lineup.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/gene-simmons-and-ace-frehley-perform-together-for-first-time-in-16-years-at-the-children-matter-benefit-concert-
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Jeu 21 Sep - 11:01

21.09.2017 10:06:14

Ex-Kiss bandmates Simmons and Frehley talk 'family biz' ahead of tonight's Children Matter concert

By Chris Riemenschneider

September 20, 2017 — 1:15pm

Wednesday morning's session at the KQRS studios featured, from left, Gene Simmons, Rick Nielsen, Don Felder and Ace Frehley.

If there’s one thing Gene Simmons knows how to do, it’s hype whatever he’s trying to sell. This morning in Minneapolis, the Kiss co-founder turned into Shill Master No. 1 along with three of his fellow Rock and Roll Hall of Famers – including ex-bandmate Ace Frehley – on behalf of the Twin Cities-based charity Matter.ngo, for whom he is helming a charity concert tonight at CHS Field in St. Paul.

“We’re here for a much important thing, and it ain’t about me,” Simmons said as he sat down for a short press conference with Frehley, Cheap Trick guitarist Rick Nielsen and former Eagle Don Felder at the offices at KQRS 92.5 FM.

The four rock vets had just finished an hour-long interview on air with KQ morning show king Tom Barnard, where Simmons mentioned Matter.ngo about 150 times and repeatedly tried to get a poor young woman who works for Barnard to say into the microphone, “It’s so biiiiiig.”

The biggest aspect of Wednesday morning’s activities was the mere fact that Simmons and Frehley were there together, probably their first joint public appearance since Kiss’ Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction in 2014 -- where the feuding between the original members was still simmering enough that they didn’t perform together. Frehley and Simmons have also traded many barbed words in the press in the 16 years since Frehley (the band’s original guitarist) quit the band, including interviews each did with the Star Tribune in that time.

Simmons, however, said I was “delusional” to ask about their frictional recent history on Wednesday.

“Do you ever argue and scream at family members?” he said. “It’s called family biz. Family is family, and you go through all kinds of things, and if that’s news to you then you’re being delusional. You disagree with your mom and your dad and other family members. That’s called family.”

Turns out, it was Frehley who approached Simmons about being a part of the St. Paul concert, which begins at 7 p.m. is now selling discounted $30 tickets via the KQRS site. The two former bandmates plan to perform together at the event, with Frehley joining Simmons’ new solo band.

“I just did four shows on the East Coast, and I looked at my calendar and I noticed I was off today,” Frehley recounted with his trademark nasal voice and jackal-like, cackling laugh. “I had to head back to San Diego eventually where I live, so I figured I could make a pit stop here. I called Gene, and he was really excited about me being involved, and it’s that simple.”

Frehley, too, downplayed the infighting between he and his former bandmates.

“[Gene] was over at my house about six weeks ago, and we wrote two songs for my new album,” said the guitarist (whose memory was off by about six weeks, according to prior reports, but they didn’t call him Space Ace for nothing). “He came to my show when I performed in Los Angeles about six months ago. Whenever I get together with Gene -- or last year I got together and did a video with Paul [Stanley] -- it’s just a lot of fun.”

Simmons demonically interjected, “Paul who?”

There was a familial vibe between all four musicians at the KQRS studios, where they recounted prior shows together and traded a few playful barbs. When Frehley counted off all the natural disasters of late where relief efforts will be needed – including the prior day’s Mexico earthquake and Hurricane Harvey (the latter of which is the focal point of Wednesday’s benefit concert) -- Nielsen quipped that all those calamities combined “sounds like one of Gene’s hotel rooms.”

The Cheap Trick bandleader got serious about the effort, however, saying, “I think it’s just a wake-up call to inspire people to participate. We can do this because we’re musicians. After that, it’s kind of up to everybody else to make an effort.”  

Speaking specifically of Matter.ngo, which started in 2000 as Hope for the City by Twin Cities business vets Dennis and Megan Doyle, Felder said, “They don’t go out with just a kind of stock Band-Aid fix. They really go out and listen to what any particular place or organization needs. The needs in South Africa are totally different than the needs in Houston.”

The ex-Eagles guitarist, who famously co-wrote “Hotel California,” also revealed that Simmons and Frehley probably won’t be the only ones to jam together tonight: “There are a lot of surprises in the lineup tonight -- people sitting in with each other’s bands, playing different songs together,” Felder said. “It’ll be a surprise not just for the audience but for us when it all comes together at soundcheck. It’s going to be a fun show.”

Minnesota’s alt-country heroes the Jayhawks will open tonight’s concert at 7 p.m. sharp, followed by Kiss-loving local hard-rockers Flipp, then the Trick, Felder and Simmons with Frehley.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Jeu 21 Sep - 18:37

21.09.2017 17:35:06

Watch Ace Frehley and Gene Simmons Share the Stage for the First Time in 16 Years

Posted 09/21/2017 by Jackson Maxwell

Last week, it was announced that Ace Frehley and Gene Simmons would set aside their longstanding differences to team up for a good cause. The cause—The Children Matter benefit concert at CHS Field in St. Paul, Minnesota, held to raise money for victims of Hurricane Harvey—brought the two Kiss veterans together onstage for the first time in 16 years.

During the show—which took place Wednesday night, September 20—Frehley joined Simmons for renditions of three Kiss classics: "Parasite" from 1974's Hotter Than Hell; "Cold Gin" from the band's self-titled 1974 debut and "Shock Me" from 1977's Love Gun.

You can watch the performances below.

All proceeds from the concert—which also featured Don Felder, Cheap Trick and The Jayhawks—will go to Matter, and their hurricane relief efforts for the victims of Harvey.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Jeu 21 Sep - 18:45

21.09.2017 17:45:21

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Dim 24 Sep - 21:07

24.09.2017 19:48:55

En visionnant sur You Tube les extraits du concert, 16 ans après le farewell tour et le second départ d'Ace, les retrouvailles entre nos deux compères m'ont paru d'excellentes factures.
Il y a quand même une alchimie indéniable entre ces deux-là !

Un seul regret : j'aurai rêvé d'un "Rock and Roll Hell" en live...  hand4  hand3  hand4
Mais bon avec "Parasite", "Cold Gin" et "Schock Me", je ne vais pas bouder mon plaisir... v v v v
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Lun 25 Sep - 14:12

25.09.2017 12:58:28

ACE FREHLEY And GENE SIMMONS: Video Of Full KQRS 92.5 FM Interview

September 24, 2017

KISS legends Gene Simmons and Ace Frehley were interviewed together for the first time in many years on September 20 prior to performing at a charity concert at CHS Field in St. Paul, Minnesota. They were joined at the studios of the KQRS 92.5 FM radio station by CHEAP TRICK guitarist Rick Nielsen and former EAGLES lead guitarist Don Felder.

The interview marked Simmons and Frehley's first joint public appearance since KISS's Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame induction in 2014. Ace and Gene did not perform at the Hall Of Fame — the organizers wanted the original quartet only to play, while Simmons and Paul Stanley insisted on the current lineup, which also includes guitarist Tommy Thayer and drummer Eric Singer, performing as well. In the end, nobody won that battle. Ace later predicted that Simmons and Stanley would "regret" the decision not to play with the original band at the event.

Speaking to StarTribune shortly after the KQRS interview, Simmons said that anyone asking about any of the past friction between him and Frehley was "delusional."

"Do you ever argue and scream at family members?" he said. "It's called family biz. Family is family, and you go through all kinds of things, and if that's news to you, then you're being delusional. You disagree with your mom and your dad and other family members. That's called family."

Frehley also downplayed the infighting between him and his former bandmates, saying: "[Gene] was over at my house about six weeks ago, and we wrote two songs for my new album. He came to my show when I performed in Los Angeles about six months ago. Whenever I get together with Gene — or last year I got together and did a video with Paul — it's just a lot of fun."

Simmons and Frehley performed together onstage for the first time in over sixteen years at The Children Matter benefit concert to support the victims of Hurricane Harvey. The event saw the two musicians sharing vocal duties for three classic KISS songs: "Parasite" from the 1974 album "Hotter Than Hell"; "Cold Gin" from KISS's self-titled 1974 debut; and "Shock Me" from 1977's "Love Gun".

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ace-frehley-and-gene-simmons-video-of-full-kqrs-92-5-fm-interview.html#dIpmKEUQ8xFUhyXR.99
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Lun 25 Sep - 14:13

25.09.2017 13:13:16

avatarDid'yeahAdministrateurMessages : 8608
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Dim 1 Oct - 17:23

Merci phiphi Wink

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ven 6 Oct - 21:50

Contenu sponsorisé
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !