AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Ace Frehley News !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuteurMessage
Did'yeah
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Lun 30 Jan - 18:05

Merci Domm Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
phiphi
destroyer
destroyer

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Mar 11 Juil - 19:36

ACE FREHLEY To Release Expanded Deluxe Edition Of 'Anomaly' In September

July 11, 2017 12 Comments

image: http://assets.blabbermouth.net/media/acefrehley2016pressphotobw_638.jpg
ACE FREHLEY To Release Expanded Deluxe Edition Of 'Anomaly' In September

Original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley will release newly expanded deluxe edition of his 2009 album, "Anomaly", on September 8 via eOne Music.

Among the new tracks are two previously unreleased demos: "Hard For Me", which was later reworked into the album's "Foxy & Free", and an early take of "Pain In The Neck", different in tempo and arrangement from the final version. Also included is the previously digital-only "Anomaly" bonus track "The Return Of Space Bear".

"Anomaly Deluxe" will also feature enhanced album art, a new live poster, and extensive liner notes by rock writer and Ace Frehley historian Ron Albanese (including track-by-track commentary by Frehley).

"Anomaly Deluxe" track listing:

01. Foxy & Free
02. Outer Space
03. Pain In The Neck
04. Fox On The Run
05. Genghis Khan
06. Too Many Faces
07. Change The World
08. Space Bear (Extended)
09. A Little Below The Angels
10. Sister
11. It's A Great Life
12. Fractured Quantum
13. Hard For Me (bonus track)
14. Pain In The Neck (Slower Version) (bonus track]
15. Return Of The Space Bear (bonus track)

The song "Hard For Me" can be streamed below.

In late 2016 the company entered into an extended agreement with Frehley to release two more studio albums.

Vice president of sales and acquisitions at eOne Ken Gullic says: "We're absolutely thrilled to have an artist of Ace's stature on our roster, and to re-release this album on eOne. The 'Anomaly Deluxe' edition completes the trifecta of his comeback trilogy, alongside his first Top 10 album, 'Space Invader', as well as 'Origins Vol. 1'. Ace will follow this with two more studio albums."

At the time of its release, "Anomaly" lived up to its name. "There was a lot of pressure on me, because I hadn't done an album in twenty years," explains Frehley. "I wasn't sure it wasn’t going to be well-received. Luckily, it was!"

"Anomaly" sold around 17,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 27 on The Billboard 200 chart.

Released on September 15, 2009 via Ace's own Bronx Born Records, with Rocket Science providing a full label service platform in the U.S., "Anomaly" was produced and recorded in Westchester County, New York between 2007 and 2009 and was mixed in Los Angeles.

Between live shows in the United States, Frehley is writing for his next album, and reveals that sessions have included working with KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons for an expected 2018 release.

"I am writing for my next studio album," he begin. "Gene came over my house to write — it went fantastic. In a matter of three hours, he and I came up with two new songs for my [next] record. I'm thrilled." The occasion was momentous for another reason. "It was the first time I have worked with him while I was sober," he reveals, "and it was a pleasure."

In September, Frehley and his band will return to Australia and New Zealand for a series of dates with Alice Cooper.

"I have not been to Australia in a while," he begins, "Alice and I have been friends since the '70s, and playing with him is going to be bigger and better."

Speaking of playing, there is a rumor that a certain song will be performed on the tour by Frehley, one that goes back to being a fan favorite Down Under when he first toured there with KISS in 1980. The original "Spaceman" sets the record straight: "I gotta do 'Talk To Me' — for Australia, I'll do it!"

Frehley's latest release was a covers collection "Origins, Vol 1", which received great reviews and landed in the Top 25 on the Billboard album chart. The effort featured a guest appearance by KISS lead singer Paul Stanley on a cover of FREE's "Fire And Water", marking their first collaboration since 1998's "Psycho Circus".

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ace-frehley-to-release-expanded-deluxe-edition-of-anomaly-in-september.html#ZH2hMOGwvGZotMre.99
phiphi
destroyer
destroyer

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Mar 11 Juil - 19:39

11.07.2017 18:38:52

"Hard For Me" de l'album Deluxe qui est une version un peu différente de "Foxy & Free"
phiphi
destroyer
destroyer

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Mar 11 Juil - 19:43

11.07.201718:40:53

29 Jui 2017
0 Commentaires
Ace Frehley et Gene Simmons collaborent sur de nouvelles chansons

Écrit par  Martin Boudreault Martin Boudreault

Gene Simmons, le bassiste de KISS, vient de collaborer avec l’ancien guitariste de KISS, Ace Frehley sur le prochain album solo de ce dernier.

En entrevue avec une radio du Minnesota, 92 KQRS, Simmons s’est confié au sujet de cette collaboration : « Il y a deux jours, j’étais avec Ace (...) et nous avons écrit deux chansons. »

C’est à la demande d’Ace Frehley que Simmons s’est rendu à son domicile afin de composer du nouveau matériel.
phiphi
destroyer
destroyer

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Mar 11 Juil - 19:51

11.07.2017 / 18:47:49

Ace Frehley Reveals Gene Simmons Collaboration Details: ‘I Was Really Pleased, And So Was He’

By Matthew Wilkening July 3, 2017 5:22 PM

George De Sota, Getty Images

Last week, Gene Simmons revealed that he teamed up with Ace Frehley to write two songs for his former Kiss bandmate’s upcoming solo album. Now Frehley has both confirmed the news and offered an in-depth breakdown of how the collaboration took place.

“I just shot him an e-mail and said, ‘C’mon, let’s write some songs together for my new record,'” he told Eddie Trunk (via Blabbermouth.) “Next thing you know, he’s down here [at my house in Rancho Santa Fe, California] and within three hours we had written two songs together, which was, like, a record, for me and him. We ate in the backyard while I was watering my palm trees. [Laughs] He was going to [my fiancée] Rachel, ‘This is something new I’ve never seen before.’ He’s eating a sandwich and I’m watering a palm tree in my backyard. But it was a lot of fun.”

Once the dining and gardening was done, the two “just started jamming. We initially each picked up an acoustic guitar. I don’t remember who came up with the beginning of the song. One guy plays one thing and then I play another thing. I think Gene actually came up with more ideas than I did and I just kind of complemented them. And then I started writing lyrics for a song title, which I don’t wanna give away yet. And then we kind of took a break and then he started playing this bass line and said, ‘Ace, play these three chords against it,’ and within thirty minutes we had a second song. I was really pleased, and so was he.”

Frehley also confirmed that he’s ready to get serious about recording the follow-up to his 2014 album Space Invader. “After the Fourth of July, we’re gonna go full force,” he promises. “I have a studio now built in the new house here in Rancho Santa Fe.”

News of Simmons and Frehley working together – combined with fellow founding Kiss star Paul Stanley recently contributing vocals to a track on Frehley’s 2016 covers album Origins, Vol. 1 – have understandably caused many to wonder if Frehley might return to Kiss for another reunion tour. “I can only be honest with you,” he tells Trunk. “It’s something I haven’t pushed and it’s something that Paul and Gene haven’t brought up to me. I’m just gonna let nature take its course.”

Read More: Ace Frehley Reveals Gene Simmons Collaboration Details: 'I Was Really Pleased, And So Was He' | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/ace-frehley-gene-simmons-songwriting-details/?trackback=tsmclip
phiphi
destroyer
destroyer

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Mar 11 Juil - 20:04

11.07.2017 / 18:52:15

La traduction de l'article ci-dessus :
La semaine dernière, Gene Simmons a révélé qu'il s'était associé avec Ace Frehley pour écrire deux chansons pour le futur album solo de son ancien coéquipier de Kiss. Aujourd'hui, Frehley a confirmé cette nouvelle et a expliqué dans le détail comment cette collaboration avait eu lieu.

"Je lui ai juste lancé un e-mail et j'ai dit:" Allez, viens écrire avec moi des titres pour mon nouveau disque ", a-t-il dit à Eddie Trunk (via Blabbermouth.)" Vous savez, il est venu [à mon Maison à Rancho Santa Fe, Californie] et dans les trois heures nous avons écrit deux chansons ensemble, comme si nous faisions un disque ensemble. Nous avons mangé dans l'arrière-cour pendant que j' arrosais mes palmiers. [Rires] Il allait chez [ma fiancée] Rachel: «C'est quelque chose de nouveau que je n'avais jamais vu auparavant.» Il a mangé un sandwich et j'arrosais un palmier dans mon jardin. Mais c'était très amusant. "

Une fois que le repas et le jardinage ont été terminés, les deux "ont juste commencé à jouer ensemble. Initialement, nous avons choisi une guitare acoustique. Je ne me souviens pas de l'origine de la chanson. Un gars joue une chose et puis je joue une autre chose. Je pense que Gene a réussi à proposer plus d'idées que je l'ai fait et je les ai simplement complété. Et puis j'ai commencé à écrire des paroles pour un titre de chanson, que je ne veux pas encore donner. Et puis, nous avons pris une pause, puis il a commencé à jouer cette ligne de basse et a dit: 'Ace, jouez ces trois accords contre ça', et dans les trente minutes, nous avons eu une deuxième chanson. J'étais vraiment content, et il l'était aussi. "

Frehley a également confirmé qu'il allait attaquer sérieusement l'enregistrement du successeur de son album Space Invader de 2014. "Après le 4 juillet, nous allons faire plein effort", promet-il. "J'ai maintenant un studio construit dans ma nouvelle maison ici à Rancho Santa Fe".

Les nouvelles de Simmons et de Frehley travaillant ensemble - combinées avec la collaboration récente du Starchild, Paul Stanley, au chant sur un titre de l'album , Origins, Vol. 1 - relancent les spéculations sur les possibilités d'un retour de Frehley au sein de Kiss ou pour une autre tournée de réunion. "Je ne peux qu'être honnête avec toi", dit-il à Trunk. "C'est quelque chose que je n'ai pas envisagé et c'est quelque chose que Paul et Gene n'ont pas soulevé avec moi. Je vais simplement laisser la nature suivre son cours. "
Sonicboom
hot in the shade
hot in the shade

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Mar 11 Juil - 22:55

Gene est assez clair au sujet d'un retour d'Ace et/ou Peter au sein de Kiss dans le dernier Rock Hard : pourquoi pas de manière très ponctuelle, mais c'est impossible sur le long terme.
phiphi
destroyer
destroyer

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Sam 15 Juil - 9:58

15.07.2017 08:57:21

Sonicboom a écrit:
Gene est assez clair au sujet d'un retour d'Ace et/ou Peter au sein de Kiss dans le dernier Rock Hard : pourquoi pas de manière très ponctuelle, mais c'est impossible sur le long terme.

Oui, tout à fait d'accord, d'autant que Peter a déclaré le 19 juin 2017, qu'il avait donné son ultime concert le 17 juin dernier à New York... Donc la reformation des quatre originaux n'est plus possible... Et c'est tant mieux !

Mais l'essentiel de l'article n'est pas là... On ne peut pas empêcher les journalistes de vouloir spéculer... Mais pour moi, il y a quand même là-dedans trois bonnes nouvelles :
1/ ACE et GENE ont finalement des relations plus amicales, et après PAUL l'année dernière ; c'est quand même plus sympa de les voir comme cela !
2/ Une version enrichie de l'album "Anomaly" va sortir en septembre... Même si cela ne va pas apporter grand chose de neuf ; c'est toujours cela à ce mettre sous la dent.
3/ Enfin, l'essentiel ; il va normalement donc bien y avoir un successeur à "Space Invader"... Plus tôt Ace travaillera dessus et plus tôt il sortira... Donc 2 titres avec Gene, c'est également toujours cela de pris !
Sonicboom
hot in the shade
hot in the shade

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Sam 15 Juil - 15:26

Je suis d'accord
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   

Ace Frehley News !
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut