Kiss France forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Partagez

Love Gun

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4

Votre Chanson préférée ?
I Stole Your Love
Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_lcap30%Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 15 ]
Christine Sixteen
Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
Got Love For Sale
Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Shock Me
Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
Tomorrow And Tonight
Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_lcap12%Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 6 ]
Love Gun
Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_lcap30%Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 15 ]
Hooligan
Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Almost Human
Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Plaster Caster
Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Then She Kissed Me
Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Love Gun - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Total des votes : 50

AuteurMessage
phiphiMonsterMessages : 11417
Love Gun - Page 4 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Love Gun   Love Gun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 29 Mai - 7:21

29.05.2021 07:20:23

Kiss - Recording of Love Gun and Alive II (1977)

8 vues•29 mai 2021
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
phiphiphiphiMonsterMessages : 11417
Love Gun - Page 4 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Love Gun   Love Gun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeLun 7 Fév - 11:41

07.02.2022 10:28:22

https://rockcelebrities.net/the-kiss-song-gene-simmons-recorded-with-eddie-and-alex-van-halen/

The KISS Song Gene Simmons Recorded With Eddie And Alex Van Halen

Su Yeniocak . February 4, 2022

Love Gun - Page 4 Gene_e10

Formed in 1973 by Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Ace Frehley, and Peter Criss, KISS quickly achieved their sparkling fame in the mid-’70s. The band had become a prominent figure in the mainstream music and media, and they were releasing albums one after another, supporting them with tours. At the time, Van Halen was still trying to find their spot in the rock and roll world and get their big break.
While getting some gigs at LA’s well-known rock clubs like Whisky a Go-Go, Van Halen got a chance when Gene came to hear them. After watching their performance, Gene saw their potential and wanted to give them a helping hand by signing the band into KISS’ record label. However, things didn’t go as smoothly as expected. Gene initiated the band’s signing paperwork but couldn’t keep up with managing them and fulfilling his own rockstar responsibilities.

By now, Gene had gotten to know the Van Halen brothers well, and even though he had to withdraw his attention from them back to KISS, they stayed in contact. Following that, Van Halen managed to sign with a record label and build themselves to become one of the most influential rock bands in the world. In the end, Gene had seen the potential in the band’s performances, and he was correct to try and take them under his wings. Later, they even helped Gene get some songs done and release them with his own band.

Love Gun - Page 4 Eddie_10

By the end of 1970, KISS had returned from a groundbreaking tour in Japan. Being a professional songwriter, Gene Simmons wanted to demo some new songs as he returned. That’s when he decided it was a good idea to involve the brothers he once loved watching perform. He called Eddie and Alex and asked them for some help in the studio. They jammed, exchanged tunes, and began recording.

In a 2017 interview, Simmons talked about the three songs he created with the Van Halen brothers, ‘Christine Sixteen,’ ‘Got Love For Sale,’ and ‘Tunnel of Love.’ ‘Got Love For Sale’ was released in the 1977 album ‘Love Gun,’ but ‘Tunnel of Love’ was released in Gene’s 1978 solo album ‘Gene Simmons.’ However, ‘Christine Sixteen’ was also featured in KISS’ 1977 album ‘Love Gun,’ and as a single. Eddie and Alex were credited for playing in the demo, but later in the record recording, Gene asked Ace to copy Eddie’s parts to make it their own. The song was a huge hit even though the lyrics were controversial since they are about an old man falling for a 16-year-old girl.

Gene talked about Van Halen’s help in 2017 by stating:
“KISS has come back from Japan from the 78 or 79 tours, and I was busy writing songs. I had a batch of new songs I had written, and usually, I go in by myself or whoever was there and demo them, I tried playing drums and guitar and all that, and we were in Los Angeles, and I called the Van Halen brothers and said, ‘Do me a favor, I’m going into the studio tonight at 1 A.M, do you want to come in and help me put the tracks down?’ And they did. We recorded three tracks’ Christine Sixteen,’ which went on to become a hit single. ‘Got Love For Sale’ and ‘Tunnel of Love.'”

You can watch the full video and listen to the hit song below.
Love Gun - Page 4 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Love Gun   Love Gun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeLun 7 Fév - 11:42

07.02.2022 10:41:45

KISS Van Halen 1977 Christine Sixteen Demo (Ft. Eddie Van Halen & Alex Van Halen)

Love Gun - Page 4 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Love Gun   Love Gun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMar 8 Mar - 11:00

08.03.2022 09:59:34

KISS GOT LOVE FOR SALE LIVE|REINO KISS

6 vues . 8 mars 2022
Love Gun - Page 4 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Love Gun   Love Gun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Jan - 12:17

12.01.2023 11:10:56
https://2loud2oldmusic.com/2020/08/06/kiss-love-gun-1977-album-review-the-kiss-review-series/
Love Gun - Page 4 20230118

Kiss – ‘Love Gun’ (1977) – Album Review (The Kiss Review Series)

PUBLISHED ON August 6, 2020
Kiss were flying high. Their popularity was growing by leaps and bounds and so much so that they were voted the most popular band in the U.S. beating the likes of some other famous bands maybe you’ve heard of them…Led Zeppelin and Aerosmith.  Nah, I didn’t think so.  They appeared in their first comic book, “Howard the Duck #12: “Mind-Mush!” (May 1977)’ and later that year they had their own comic book with “A Marvel Comics Super Special #1: A Marvel Comics Super Special!: Kiss (1977).  For this, they used their own blood to mix in with the ink.  They were becoming the merchandising kings they are still today.

With that popularity needs to come new music and 6 months after the release  of ‘Rock And Roll Over’, the band was back in the studio to record their 6th studio album.  The band brought back Eddie Kramer to produce and man the boards in hopes to maintain the direction that ‘Rock And Roll Over’ was taking them. And on June 30, 1977, the album came out and immediately went platinum with sales over 1 million.

Love Gun - Page 4 20230162

The album became the first studio album to feature all 4 band members singing a song as Mr. Ace Frehley finally sang a song and what a beast of song it was.  And another interesting fact, this is the last album to feature Peter Criss on all the songs.  What does that mean?  That means that the next two studio albums (not including the solo albums), Peter doesn’t play all the drums, in fact, very few of them.  All this despite the fact he is prominently featured on the cover of the album and still tours.  We will touch more on that fact in future posts.  The band was still in tact with Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Ace Frehley and Peter Criss.  That still wouldn’t change for a couple years.

Love Gun - Page 4 20230163

The album cover is drawn by Ken Kelly and you are very familiar with his work as he did the cover of ‘Destroyer’ as well.  As a 8 year old boy, this cover was amazing.  Seeing all these half-naked women at the feet of these Rock Gods, I mean, yeah!!  I stared at this cover for hours.  The artwork wasn’t the only cool thing about it because the album also came with a merchandise form for you to order Kiss merch and a cardboard cut-out of a gun…a love gun.  The copy of ‘Love Gun’ that I have doesn’t have either of those items, but it still does have the vinyl sleeve with the ketchup looking Kiss logo as seen above.  It is the same picture on both sides.

Love Gun - Page 4 20230164

The album kicks off with a pure adrenaline rush song called “I Stole Your Love”.  It was Paul at his best.  Paul wrote this song using the same formula he did for “Makin’ Love” and you can kind of hear it.  What I love about the song is his vocal delivery and the echo to give emphasis to the last word on the line right before the chorus.  The word changed each time, but the effect was the same and was totally cool. There are two guitar solos on this one with the first one being Paul and the second one is Ace Frehley.

The next song is the first single off the album, “Christine Sixteen”.  Now this song wouldn’t fly today as it is an older man going after a much younger woman at only 16.  But at the time, no one thought anything about it.  Heck, they did this before with “Goin’ Blind’ off the ‘Hotter Than Hell’ album.  There is a cool piano riff in the song which was done by Eddie Kramer.  It is a fun, upbeat track and a favorite of mine for Gene.  A cool, fun fact about the song, the demo was done with Gene and two unknown artist at the time by the name of Eddie and Alex Van Halen.  They also did the demo for “Got Love For Sale” and you can hear those demos on Gene Simmons ‘The Vault”.

“Got Love For Sale” is another Gene song that originally was called “Have Love Will Travel” if memory serves me right.  Another upbeat rocker and Gene growls his way through it.  Ace lays down a great solo and Gene is actually playing rhythm guitar on this one as he did with “Christine Sixteen”.  I will admit that although Eddie and Alex were on the demos, the final studio tracks were far superior to those demos.

Ace is finally on lead vocals with “Shock Me” and might be my favorite Ace song.  The song is based off an incident that is well documented where Ace touched an ungrounded metal railing and had the life shocked out of him.  No, he didn’t die, but he was thrown back a little.  He continued the show with no feeling in his hand and I believe the show was December 12, 1976, at the Lakeland Civic Center in Lakeland, Florida.  Ace having little confidence wanted Gene to sing and Gene, thankfully, talked Ace in to singing.  Ace finally agreed and actually recorded the song lying down on the floor.  I hope that method has changed. The song is utterly brilliant and the guitar work is some of Ace’s best. In fact, he does all the guitar work on this one, both lead and rhythm.  This defines Ace Frehley in my book!!

The last track on Side One is “Tomorrow And Tonight”.  Another Paul song that is a little repetitive, but a fun track.  The song has another mention of anal sex as has been used as a Kiss theme song before with “Nothin’ To Lose” on the debut.  The line is “Take it in the cellar, let me be your fella / I’m gonna teach you somethin’ new”.  The song is the typical sex song and not a bad track, but not one of their better ones either.

Love Gun - Page 4 20230165

Side Two opens with one of the band’s most iconic songs, “Love Gun”.  That barrage of drum hits by Peter are so recognizable that the second you hear, you know what you are getting.  When Peter does that barrage towards the end and then Ace comes in with a mini solo, it is magical.  If the bass sounds a little different, that is because Paul handles those duties. The song is still played live today and at almost every show since its release.  Paul has stated that the song was inspired by “The Hunter” by Booker T. & the MG’s but I believe performed by Albert King.  The song does mention a “love gun”.

Another Pre-Kiss song for Peter written with his friend Stan Pendridge called “Hooligan”.  I believe the song is based off his life as a kid as his grandmother used to call him a “hooligan” for running around with the street gangs of the time. Peter was a little badass when he was younger, no doubt.  The song is a little badass as well with a great driving groove by Peter on the drums and Ace ripping away at the guitar.  I have to admit, that as much as Peter was my least favorite member of the band, his songs were much better than I remember.  He has a great grit and toughness to his vocals that fit his songs so well.

Next up is a pure Gene song called “Almost Human”.  One of Gene’s more menacing songs and even the guitars sound a little evil.  Gene takes his demon personae and elevates to be something more than a mere mortal.  The backing vocals in the chorus even come across as scary.  This song is so evil sounding and so much going on that you can’t help but get scared.  Okay, it isn’t that scary, but it is Gene and that is what I love about it.

Gene is up again with “Plaster Caster”.  I am sure you know the story.  There was groupie back in the 70’s that used to take plaster casts of Rock Stars Private Parts.  I think it has been confirmed Jimi Hendrix was one of them.  Gene, however, was not.  I think this bothered him so he wrote this song in hopes she would plaster him…I am just playing here as I have no idea if that is why he wrote it, but he has said he hasn’t had it done.  It is a fun song and the lyrics are quite offensive which only adds to its appeal.

The song ends on a low note with a cover.  I guess they ran out of songs.  The song is “Then She Kissed Me” performed by the Crystals in 1963 and written by Jeff Barry, Ellie Greenwich and the legendary Phil Spector.  It features Paul on vocals and it sounds like a 60’s song with a 70’s edge.  It is very cheesy, so much so it borders on good and I always find myself singing along by the end. Totally out of place, but who cares.

Track Listing:
I Stole Your Love – Keeper
Christine Sixteen – Keeper
Got Love For Sale – Keeper
Shock Me – Keeper
Tomorrow And Tonight – Keeper (1/2 Point)
Love Gun – Keeper
Hooligan – Keeper
Almost Human – Keeper
Plaster Caster – Keeper
Then She Kissed Me – Keeper (1/2 Point)

Track Score is strong at 9 out of 10 or 90%.  I had to deduct a point for a couple songs that although I wouldn’t skip, they aren’t the best on the record, not even close.  This album kept Kiss going strong in the same manner of ‘Rock And Roll Over’ and took them even high into the stratosphere with popularity.  Overall, the album is a strong 4.75 out of 5.0 Stars.  This is the last of the “Classic” Kiss albums and I never tire of this one.  I like the simplicity of the album in that it is just a plain rock album.  Nothing fancy and it doesn’t need to be.  It is the one thing I love…it is Kiss!!  Kiss at their prime and Kiss at their best!  And sadly, it was the end of the band as we knew them for some time to come.
Love Gun - Page 4 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Love Gun   Love Gun - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Jan - 12:26

12.01.2023 11:17:25

Kiss - 'Love Gun' (1977) - Critique d'album (La série Kiss Review)

PUBLIÉ LE 6 août 2020
Kiss volait haut. Leur popularité augmentait à pas de géant et à tel point qu'ils ont été élus le groupe le plus populaire aux États-Unis, battant d'autres groupes célèbres dont vous avez peut-être entendu parler… Led Zeppelin et Aerosmith. Nan, je ne pensais pas. Ils sont apparus dans leur première bande dessinée, "Howard the Duck #12 : "Mind-Mush !" (mai 1977) » et plus tard cette année-là, ils avaient leur propre bande dessinée avec « A Marvel Comics Super Special #1 : A Marvel Comics Super Special ! : Kiss (1977). Pour cela, ils ont utilisé leur propre sang pour se mélanger à l'encre. Ils devenaient les rois du merchandising qu'ils sont encore aujourd'hui.

Avec cette popularité, il faut de la nouvelle musique et 6 mois après la sortie de «Rock And Roll Over», le groupe était de retour en studio pour enregistrer son 6e album studio. Le groupe a ramené Eddie Kramer pour produire et gérer les planches dans l'espoir de maintenir la direction que «Rock And Roll Over» leur prenait. Et le 30 juin 1977, l'album est sorti et est immédiatement devenu platine avec des ventes de plus d'un million.

L'album est devenu le premier album studio à présenter les 4 membres du groupe chantant une chanson alors que M. Ace Frehley a finalement chanté une chanson et quelle bête de chanson c'était. Et un autre fait intéressant, c'est le dernier album à présenter Peter Criss sur toutes les chansons. Qu'est-ce que cela signifie? Cela signifie que les deux prochains albums studio (sans compter les albums solo), Peter ne joue pas tous les tambours, en fait, très peu d'entre eux. Tout cela malgré le fait qu'il figure en bonne place sur la couverture de l'album et continue de tourner. Nous aborderons plus en détail ce fait dans les prochains articles. Le groupe était toujours en contact avec Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Ace Frehley et Peter Criss. Cela ne changerait toujours pas pendant quelques années.

La couverture de l'album est dessinée par Ken Kelly et vous connaissez très bien son travail, car il a également fait la couverture de "Destroyer". En tant que garçon de 8 ans, cette couverture était incroyable. Voir toutes ces femmes à moitié nues aux pieds de ces dieux du rock, je veux dire, ouais !! J'ai regardé cette couverture pendant des heures. L'illustration n'était pas la seule chose intéressante à ce sujet, car l'album était également accompagné d'un formulaire de marchandise pour que vous puissiez commander du merch Kiss et une découpe en carton d'un pistolet… un pistolet d'amour. La copie de "Love Gun" que j'ai n'a aucun de ces éléments, mais elle a toujours la pochette en vinyle avec le logo Kiss ressemblant à du ketchup comme on le voit ci-dessus. C'est la même image des deux côtés.

FACE UN :
L'album démarre avec une pure montée d'adrénaline intitulée "I Stole Your Love". C'était Paul à son meilleur. Paul a écrit cette chanson en utilisant la même formule que pour "Makin' Love" et vous pouvez en quelque sorte l'entendre. Ce que j'aime dans la chanson, c'est sa prestation vocale et l'écho pour mettre l'accent sur le dernier mot de la ligne juste avant le refrain. Le mot changeait à chaque fois, mais l'effet était le même et c'était totalement cool. Il y a deux solos de guitare sur celui-ci, le premier étant Paul et le second Ace Frehley.

La chanson suivante est le premier single de l'album, "Christine Sixteen". Maintenant, cette chanson ne volerait pas aujourd'hui car c'est un homme plus âgé qui s'en prend à une femme beaucoup plus jeune à seulement 16 ans. Mais à l'époque, personne n'y pensait. Heck, ils l'ont déjà fait avec "Goin' Blind" de l'album "Hotter Than Hell". Il y a un riff de piano cool dans la chanson qui a été fait par Eddie Kramer. C'est une piste amusante et optimiste et une de mes préférées pour Gene. Un fait cool et amusant à propos de la chanson, la démo a été réalisée avec Gene et deux artistes inconnus à l'époque du nom d'Eddie et Alex Van Halen. Ils ont également fait la démo de "Got Love For Sale" et vous pouvez entendre ces démos sur Gene Simmons "The Vault".

"Got Love For Sale" est une autre chanson de Gene qui s'appelait à l'origine "Have Love Will Travel" si ma mémoire est bonne. Un autre rocker optimiste et Gene grogne. Ace établit un grand solo et Gene joue en fait de la guitare rythmique sur celui-ci comme il l'a fait avec "Christine Sixteen". J'admettrai que même si Eddie et Alex étaient sur les démos, les pistes studio finales étaient de loin supérieures à ces démos.

Ace est enfin au chant principal avec "Shock Me" et pourrait être ma chanson préférée d'Ace. La chanson est basée sur un incident bien documenté où Ace a touché une balustrade en métal non mise à la terre et a eu la vie choquée. Non, il n'est pas mort, mais il a été un peu repoussé. Il a continué le spectacle sans sensation dans sa main et je crois que le spectacle a eu lieu le 12 décembre 1976 au Lakeland Civic Center à Lakeland, en Floride. Ace, ayant peu de confiance, voulait que Gene chante et Gene, heureusement, a convaincu Ace de chanter. Ace a finalement accepté et a enregistré la chanson allongé sur le sol. J'espère que cette méthode a changé. La chanson est tout à fait brillante et le travail de guitare est l'un des meilleurs d'Ace. En fait, il fait tout le travail de guitare sur celui-ci, à la fois en lead et en rythmique. Cela définit Ace Frehley dans mon livre !!

Le dernier morceau de la face un est "Tomorrow And Tonight". Une autre chanson de Paul un peu répétitive, mais amusante. La chanson a une autre mention du sexe anal car elle a déjà été utilisée comme chanson thème de Kiss avec "Nothin 'To Lose" au début. La ligne est "Prends-le dans la cave, laisse-moi être ton gars / Je vais t'apprendre quelque chose de nouveau". La chanson est la chanson de sexe typique et pas une mauvaise piste, mais pas l'une de leurs meilleures non plus.

FACE DEUX :
La face deux s'ouvre sur l'une des chansons les plus emblématiques du groupe, "Love Gun". Ce barrage de coups de batterie de Peter est si reconnaissable qu'à la seconde où vous entendez, vous savez ce que vous obtenez. Quand Peter fait ce barrage vers la fin et qu'Ace arrive avec un mini solo, c'est magique. Si la basse sonne un peu différemment, c'est parce que Paul s'occupe de ces tâches. La chanson est toujours jouée en direct aujourd'hui et à presque tous les spectacles depuis sa sortie. Paul a déclaré que la chanson était inspirée de "The Hunter" de Booker T. & the MG's mais je crois interprétée par Albert King. La chanson mentionne un « love gun ».

Une autre chanson de Pre-Kiss pour Peter écrite avec son ami Stan Pendridge appelée "Hooligan". Je crois que la chanson est basée sur sa vie d'enfant car sa grand-mère l'appelait un "hooligan" pour avoir couru avec les gangs de rue de l'époque. Peter était un peu dur à cuire quand il était plus jeune, sans aucun doute. La chanson est aussi un peu badass avec un super groove de Peter à la batterie et Ace qui déchire à la guitare. Je dois admettre que même si Peter était mon membre le moins préféré du groupe, ses chansons étaient bien meilleures que dans mes souvenirs. Il a un grand courage et une ténacité dans sa voix qui correspondent si bien à ses chansons.

La prochaine étape est une chanson pure de Gene intitulée "Almost Human". L'une des chansons les plus menaçantes de Gene et même les guitares sonnent un peu mal. Gene prend son personnage de démon et s'élève pour être quelque chose de plus qu'un simple mortel. Les chœurs du refrain semblent même effrayants. Cette chanson sonne tellement mal et il se passe tellement de choses que vous ne pouvez pas vous empêcher d'avoir peur. D'accord, ce n'est pas si effrayant, mais c'est Gene et c'est ce que j'aime à ce sujet.

Gene est de retour avec « Plaster Caster ». Je suis sûr que vous connaissez l'histoire. Il y avait une groupie dans les années 70 qui avait l'habitude de faire des moulages en plâtre de Rock Stars Private Parts. Je pense qu'il a été confirmé que Jimi Hendrix était l'un d'entre eux. Gene, cependant, ne l'était pas. Je pense que cela l'a dérangé alors il a écrit cette chanson dans l'espoir qu'elle le plâtrerait… Je joue juste ici car je ne sais pas si c'est pourquoi il l'a écrite, mais il a dit qu'il ne l'avait pas fait. C'est une chanson amusante et les paroles sont assez offensantes, ce qui ne fait qu'ajouter à son attrait.

La chanson se termine sur une note grave avec une reprise. Je suppose qu'ils ont manqué de chansons. La chanson est "Then She Kissed Me" interprétée par les Crystals en 1963 et écrite par Jeff Barry, Ellie Greenwich et le légendaire Phil Spector. Il présente Paul au chant et cela ressemble à une chanson des années 60 avec un bord des années 70. C'est très ringard, à tel point que ça frôle le bien et je me retrouve toujours à chanter à la fin. Totalement hors de propos, mais qui s'en soucie.

Le score de piste est fort à 9 sur 10 ou 90 %. J'ai dû déduire un point pour quelques chansons que même si je ne sauterais pas, elles ne sont pas les meilleures du disque, même pas proches. Cet album a permis à Kiss de rester fort de la même manière que "Rock And Roll Over" et les a emmenés encore plus haut dans la stratosphère avec popularité. Dans l'ensemble, l'album est un solide 4,75 étoiles sur 5,0. C'est le dernier des albums "Classic" de Kiss et je ne me lasse pas de celui-ci. J'aime la simplicité de l'album dans le sens où c'est juste un album de rock ordinaire. Rien d'extraordinaire et ce n'est pas nécessaire. C'est la seule chose que j'aime… c'est Kiss !! Kiss à leur apogée et Kiss à leur meilleur! Et malheureusement, c'était la fin du groupe tel que nous les connaissions depuis un certain temps.
Contenu sponsoriséLove Gun - Page 4 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Love Gun   Love Gun - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Love Gun
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 4 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4