Kiss France forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB ...
Voir le deal
56.90 €

Partagez

Vinnie Vincent

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Suivant
AuteurMessage
kissloloCo-AdminMessages : 17698
Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMer 2 Jan - 18:04

Malheureusement Vinnie refait des siennes !!!!

Hi everybody

I'm a model builder and a very long time KISS fan. I made the model kit of Eric Carr's drums set from the Crazy Nights tour in 1988 https://www.facebook.com/groups/eric.ca ... igdrumset/ and several miniatures guitars to KISS https://www.facebook.com/mylittleguitar/

Earlier this year, I proposed to Vinnie my skills to make amazing ¼ scaled miniature replicas of his guitars as new merchandising. He was ok and I made a prototype for free that he approved. He asked me to make 5 miniatures, it was in March. I made it because I was very happy to see him back and ready to shredd but... Months later, I still have the miniatures and time to time a message from Vinnie telling me he will pay soon. Time goes on and I have new opportunities with my job. I decide to quit this adventure because I won't have time to make more miniatures once he'll pay those ones.

I'm very sad because I also worked on his other guitars and I was really ready to create an amazing collection with all the Jackson he used in KISS and the VVV models from Jackson, Washburn, Ibanez and Carvin and even the last ones made by AZG. It could be huge but... I can't wait any longer if we could build a strong partnership and get paid in time.
I don't blame him, I think it's very hard to prepare a come back after 20 years of silence. I wish him the best.

I sell those 5 miniatures, the price is 235 euros + shipping cost each. You can see the quality of my work. Some of you may think it's really to expensive but I made all the parts myself, I pay attention to all the details and I do my best to be close to the original. And it takes a lot of time to do these miniatures replicas. And you can buy cheap and bad quality miniature guitars made in Asia for 2 $.
I accept a payment in 2 times.
If you want one, send me a PM.
It's not an official Vinnie's product now, the certificate of authenticity and the guitar pick are not included in the box.

I really regret the way this adventure is ending. I would make all the guitars Vinnie used in KISS and in the Invasion, it could be huge. Perhaps one day...

I wish to all the Vinnie's fans a Merry Christmas and great times with your family. Take care.

Thierry

Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 45517275715_745ae6e019

Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 32557855128_5f9c2e6d79

Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 31490232947_bd191ebe5b

Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 45517272465_0f5b1a8a79

Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 31490230167_7279fd61a3

Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 45706894904_6f7a9feb07

Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 31490229147_8647ae0dcc

Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 45706892944_8bf0c15b4e

Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 32557843408_3268b9b799
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
kisslolokissloloCo-AdminMessages : 17698
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMer 2 Jan - 18:15

Pour Ceux qui ne connaisse pas Thierry c'est ça ,en autres !

Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 KISS-EricCarr08

Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Dscf4915

Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 LTD_KISS_02

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMer 2 Jan - 19:59

Je serai Vinnie Vincent ça me ferait chier d'acheter une mini guitare 50 balles, surtout que c'est l'artiste en question. Il pourrait au moins lui en lacher une gratos.

"Ce n'est pas un produit officiel de Vinnie, le certificat d'authenticité et le médiator ne sont pas inclus dans la boîte." Ça beau être un travail d'orfèvre, 5 guitares à ce prix là ça fait mal au cul.

Puis on sait pas tout, le mec nous raconte ce qu'il veut.
https://www.facebook.com/pasteurguyofficiel/
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Jan - 8:28

Je connais le mec en question , cela fait un an qu'il travaille en collaboration avec Vinnie lui même , J'adore Vinnie mais malheureusement ses démons sont la et il est terriblement mal accompagné , l'attrait de l'argent sur son nom attire des nuisibles et les choses dérape une nouvelle fois comme avec Robert Fleischman !

http://sleazeroxx.com/robert-fleischman-states-might-still-be-part-of-vinnie-vincents-concerts-if-things-change-drastically/

Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Dscf4915

La figurine Vinnie c'est la mienne , faite a la main 3 exemplaires seulement !

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Jan - 8:38

Thierry Raynaud offre ses mini guitares à KISS à Zurich !

Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Kissminiguitare

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Jan - 10:53

Tu as raison, c'est vrai qu'il est mal accompagné, et visiblement je me trompe vu qu'il a offert des minis guitares au groupe.
Je pense qu'il va rater son come-back...
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeVen 18 Jan - 6:09

VINNIE VINCENT Recruits Singer JIM CREAN For Next Month's Comeback Concerts

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/vinnie-vincent-recruits-singer-jim-crean-for-next-months-comeback-concerts/?fbclid=IwAR0WNK5Pph7d8RsoQjwmTRZdwuiY-_Nh4rtfOstksPKQ7Sz5bMoLyHHuzWE

Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Vinnievincentjimcreanposter

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSam 19 Jan - 9:06

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMar 29 Jan - 9:36

Du nouveau chez Vinnie !

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/vinnie-vincent-cancels-comeback-concerts/?fbclid=IwAR0LLl47Hr4iafsaY6g5Hf2EGwEMoUKFyFGSj8r5Q-98CWrKViX7cZtxdzk
DOMMDOMMMonsterMessages : 13780
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMar 29 Jan - 17:37

triste pour les fans frapmur mais bon des fois il vaudrai mieux laisser les légendes au panthéon ..... j aimerai qu'il revienne avec de la zique , mais je n'y crois pas trop .
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeLun 4 Fév - 11:29

Carmine Appice Doesn’t Think Vinnie Vincent Has Another Chance to Come Back
Drummer Carmen Appice, who was set to play at Vinnie Vincent's now-canceled comeback shows, doesn't know if the former Kiss guitarist will have another shot. In a new interview, the veteran musician thinks Vincent may have lost too much good will in the court of public opinion.

"I always thought that if Vinnie messed this up, or whoever messed it up, I don't know if there'll be another chance," he said on WSOU in South Orange, N.J. (embedded below). "'Cause this is his comeback. He already canceled it once [before]. And if gets canceled again, nobody's gonna care anymore. [They'll say] 'I'm not gonna go even buy a ticket. He's not gonna show up. Or something's gonna happen.' But I was looking forward to it, because me and Tony Franklin — I love playing with Tony, and we were gonna play the Vinnie KISS songs, which would have been fun."

Vincent had originally intended to play two acoustic shows in Memphis, with Robert Fleischman on vocals, this past December. But they were pushed back to February and expanded into full-band performances, and eventually moved to Nashville. Then Fleischman dropped out because, as he said, "the promoter extremely low-balled me to the point of it being insulting" and the poster for the new dates put Fleischman's name "in tiny little letters which would take a microscope to read it.”

Both dates were canceled outright earlier this week, with Vincent saying that a confidentiality clause in the contract prevented him from disclosing the reasons but that his lawyer has gotten involved. Appice added that he doesn't know any more than the rest of us.

"Something happened between Vinnie and the promoter," he said. "I know there was something going on. I talked to Vinnie a few times, and him and the promoter were not seeing eye to eye on a lot of stuff."

However, Appice noted that Vincent seemed different back in October when he performed with an electric guitar for the first time in 30 years, playing three Kiss songs with a group called Four by Fate prior to last year's Kiss Kruise.

"Vinnie played with me in a band before he was in Kiss called Carmine and the Rockers," he said, "and I know he's a great player and a great writer and a good singer and he's a good stage performer. But after I saw that [footage] ... Vinnie's always been like a showoff kind of guy, and he just stood there. He looked like he was scared to me. I asked him, 'Can you still play? You've been out 30 years.' He goes, 'Yeah. I've been playing in my house. Yeah, of course, I can still play.' I said, 'Okay. I believe you.' But I don't know what happened. All this other crazy stuff was going on with singers and this and that, and the promoter. It's too bad, 'cause it would have been fun."
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeLun 4 Fév - 11:31

CARMINE APPICE Says VINNIE VINCENT 'Looked Like He Was Scared' When He Played At Pre-'Kiss Kruise' Party
Legendary drummer Carmine Appice spoke to WSOU about the recent cancelation of former KISS guitarist Vinnie Vincent's comeback concerts. The shows, which were supposed to take place February 8 and February 9 in Nashville, were set to feature Vincent alongside Appice and bassist Tony Franklin (DAVID GILMOUR, JIMMY PAGE, THE FIRM).

"Something happened between Vinnie and the promoter," Carmine said. "I know there was something going on. I talked to Vinnie a few times, and him and the promoter were not seeing eye to eye on a lot of stuff. But I always thought that if Vinnie messed this up, or whoever messed it up, I don't know if there'll be another chance. 'Cause this is his comeback. He already canceled it once [before]. And if gets canceled again, nobody's gonna care anymore. [They'll say] 'I'm not gonna go even buy a ticket. He's not gonna show up. Or something's gonna happen.' But I was looking forward to it, because me and Tony Franklin — I love playing with Tony, and we were gonna play the Vinnie KISS songs, which would have been fun."

According to Carmine, he was a bit concerned about Vincent's ability to put on a good show after watching a video of the guitarist playing three KISS songs with FOUR BY FATE last October at the pre-Kiss Kruise party in Miami, Florida.

"Vinnie played with me in a band before he was in KISS called CARMINE AND THE ROCKERS, and I know he's a great player and a great writer and a good singer and he's a good stage performer," Carmine said. "But after I saw that [footage]... Vinnie's always been like a showoff kind of guy, and he just stood there. He looked like he was scared to me. I asked him: 'Can you still play? You've been out 30 years.' He goes, 'Yeah. I've been playing in my house. Yeah, of course, I can still play.' I said, 'Okay. I believe you.' But I don't know what happened. All this other crazy stuff was going on with singers and this and that, and the promoter. It's too bad, 'cause it would have been fun."

Robert Fleischman, a former member of JOURNEY and Vincent's post-KISS band VINNIE VINCENT INVASION, was supposed to sing for Vinnie but abruptly pulled out of the project in November, saying that he was unhappy about elements of the production.

Derek Christopher, the promoter of Vinnie's comeback concerts, said that he was "shocked" by Vincent's decision to scrap the shows two weeks before they were scheduled to take place.

Vincent's plan for his comeback has publicly changed several times. In the initial announcement, the show — which was originally slated to happen in November — was described as a true solo gig with Vinnie singing and playing songs from his career on acoustic guitar and telling stories about the old days.

Last summer, KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons suggested in an interview that Vincent was "his own worst enemy" and expressed his doubt that Vinnie would successfully relaunch his career.

"There's something called the classic failure mechanism, which I was told by doctors and everything — I'm not saying he is one," Simmons said at the time when asked about Vincent's attempt to trademark the name "Vinnie Vincent's Kiss". "But there are people who simply cannot handle when things are starting to go their way — success — so they torpedo it by making stupid decisions to make sure they don't succeed, so they can deal with that."
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeLun 4 Fév - 11:35

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Mar - 19:39

https://www.cherryred.co.uk/product/warrior-featuring-vinnie-vincent-warrior-ii-expanded-edition/

Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 71YkcHsmCsL._SL1200_

Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 71HSX7H9UiL._SL1200_

Disque : 1
1. No Substitute
2. Back on the Streets (Alternative Demo)
3. Hot Nights
4. I Need Love (Alternative Demo)
5. Tears
6. That Time of Year (Writing Demo)
7. Forbidden (Writing Demo)
8. Boyz Gonna Rock
9. It Ain't Pretty... Being Easy
10. Back on the Streets
11. Gypsy in Her Eyes
12. I Need Love
13. Baby O Why

Disque : 2
1. Thrill of the Chase (1988 Demo)
2. Gypsy in Her Eyes (Rehearsal with Vocal)
3. That Time of Year / Forbidden (Rehearsal)
4. Boyz Gonna Rock (Instrumental Rehearsal)
5. Gypsy in Her Eyes (Instrumental Rehearsal)
6. My Heart Goes with You
7. Fobidden (Vocal Demo with Solo)
8. That Time of Year (Vocal & Keyboard Demo with Solo)

L album sort le 22 mars

https://www.amazon.fr/Warrior-II-Featuring-Vinnie-Vincent/dp/B07MZXTF7Z/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?__mk_fr_FR=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&keywords=Warrior+%28Featuring+Vinnie+Vincent%29%3A+Warrior+II%2C+Expanded+Edition&qid=1552818941&s=music&sr=1-1-fkmr0

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeVen 22 Mar - 17:44

THE GORAN EDMAN AUDITION TAPE

Released: October 1986 Produced by: Vinnie Vincent

1.BACK ON THE STREETS (2:40)
(V. Vincent / R.Friedman)
2.BOYZ ARE GONNA ROCK (2:54)
(V.Vincent)
3.NO SUBSTITUTE (1:57)
(V.Vincent)
4.DO YOU WANNA MAKE LOVE (2:19) (V. Vincent / R.Fleischman)
5.BABY - 0 (2:08)
(V.Vincent)
06.1 WANNA BE YOUR VICTIM (2:49) (V.Vincent)
7.SHOOT U FULL OF LOVE (3:03) (V.Vincent)
8.ANIMAL (3:23)
(V.Vincent)
Notes: This recording was Goran Edman vocal audition for VINNIE VINCENT INVASION. Contrary to the story circulated
at the time via the press. Goran Edman was the original choice to replace Robert Fleischman. Goran Edman was asked to sing like Robert Fleischman during the recordings. Due to legal problems Goran was unable to join the VINNIE VINCENT INVASION. Ultimately, the job would go to Mark Slaughter.
Musicians:
VINNIE VINCENT (Guitar / Backing vocals)
GORAN EDMAN (Lead vocals)
DANA STRUM (Bass / Backing vocals)
BOBBY ROCK (Drums)

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSam 13 Avr - 12:13

L' arlésienne le retour !!!

Come see the legendary Vinnie Vincent in person! Vinnie will be appearing at a variety of events for musical performances, meet and greets, autograph sessions, photo ops, and more! Check the listings below for an appearance in your area!

Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Nashville-ad-1500-896x1024

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSam 13 Avr - 12:15

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSam 13 Avr - 12:16

1. THRILL OF THE CHASE (1988 DEMO)
2. GYPSY IN HER EYES (REHEARSAL WITH VOCAL)
3. THAT TIME OF YEAR / FORBIDDEN (REHEARSAL)
4. BOYZ GONNA ROCK (INSTRUMENTAL REHEARSAL)
5. GYPSY IN HER EYES (INSTRUMENTAL REHEARSAL)
6. MY HEART GOES WITH YOU
7. FOBIDDEN (VOCAL DEMO WITH SOLO)
8. THAT TIME OF YEAR (VOCAL & KEYBOARD DEMO WITH SOLO)

Dernière édition par kisslolo le Sam 13 Avr - 12:18, édité 1 fois
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSam 13 Avr - 12:17

1. NO SUBSTITUTE
2. BACK ON THE STREETS (ALTERNATIVE DEMO)
3. HOT NIGHTS
4. I NEED LOVE (ALTERNATIVE DEMO)
5. TEARS
6. THAT TIME OF YEAR (WRITING DEMO)
7. FORBIDDEN (WRITING DEMO)
8. BOYZ GONNA ROCK
9. IT AIN’T PRETTY… BEING EASY
10. BACK ON THE STREETS
11. GYPSY IN HER EYES
12. I NEED LOVE
13. BABY O WHY

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSam 20 Avr - 18:59

chef d'oeuvre en péril ... la suite
l ami Vinnie aurait décidé de donner un concert au mois de juin  ... moyennant la somme de 300 dollars vous pourriez assister  non pas a un show avec des titres ( lick it up , boys are gonna ..... ect )  mais plutôt a une  démo de solo ...plus ou moins d'une heure ....et si vous voulez une dédicace sur une guitare par exemple il ne vous en coûtera que 500 dollars de plus ...bien sur le nombre de place est limitée ( a 60 ) .et bien sur sur la toile les fans déjà échaudé se déchaînent .... perso voici ce que j en pense si cela s avère vrais Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 1304559319
donc wait and see ...
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeDim 21 Avr - 10:47

le grand cirque ...suite .
si vous avez des soucies avec le débit ...ralentissez la vidéo et vous arriverez a comprendre .
après faites vous votre idée et la je dirai faites vos jeux .
juste une dernière chose ...comme pour le cirque avec Ace , le retour imminent , annulé , reporté , annoncé , j'sais plus au final ....bin Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 1304559319
PasteurPasteurLove gunMessages : 1771
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeLun 20 Mai - 20:40

Sacré Vinnie !

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/vinnie-vincent-cancel-june-2019-show/?fbclid=IwAR0xXWNM_8i4JjUs5v1n3oWLCU8XmI7kOgeC8IpSB-MXsfh8wGHkCaPEuV8
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeVen 24 Mai - 7:47

NO SYSTEMS GO
Vinnie Vincent’s latest comeback Speedball Jamm appears to be canceled
Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Vinnie_Vincent_Speedball_Jamm_2019_poster_1
Former KISS guitarist Vinnie Vincent‘s performance at the “Speedballjamm”, which was scheduled to take place next month at the S.I.R. Soundstage in Nashville, Tennessee, is no longer being advertised on his web site.

The “Appearances” section of VinnieVincent.com contains no mention of the June 7 event, but includes the following message: “Come see the legendary Vinnie Vincent in person! Vinnie will be appearing at a variety of events for musical performances, meet and greets, autograph sessions, photo ops, and more! Check the listings below for an appearance in your area!”

Vincent‘s “Speedballjamm” appearance was being billed as an intimate event, with only 60 VIP tickets being made available at the cost of $300 per ticket. The performance was supposed to see Vincent backed by his handpicked musicians, Mike Weeks and Chuck White.

Less than a week ago, fans reported via social media that fewer than a dozen tickets had been sold for the “Speedballjamm”.

A representative for S.I.R. confirmed to Ultimate Classic Rock that the show won’t be happening at the venue, explaining that it had been pulled from the schedule this morning and that its only involvement with the event was to rent the space to Vincent.

Earlier in the year, Vinnie canceled his original comeback concerts. which were supposed to take place February 8 and February 9 in Nashville, due to a dispute with the promoter.
bref seulement une douzaine de tickets vendus .....normal ...Vinnie creuse lui même sa propre tombe .... si il avait un peu de courage il jouerait quand même , et cela même si il n'y avait que quelques personnes ..... cela aurait pour effet de redonner un peu d'espoir a toutes celles et ceux qui l ' apprécient .... Lolo pourrait me dire que de toutes façons c'est mort car il semblerai qu'il ne puisse plus jouer ... alors dans ce cas qu'il arrête les annonces concernant un éventuel retour ... Gène a finalement raison , Vinnie n'a pas de pires ennemies que lui même ...
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeLun 17 Juin - 7:51

le grand cirque ...suite ...épisode 215487
Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 VV_June_10_2019_1
GIVING UP?
“I’m not certain if this fight against this collective insanity is worth any more effort” Vinnie Vincent

Metal Sludge — Is Vinnie Vincent giving up? Is the end near? Could this mean he is considering going back into hiding?

Based on a brand new blog, it seems that could be the case as Vincent seems to be upset with some former fans of his.

The ex-Kiss guitarist refers to these people as “lost fans”.

Vincent took his own social media outlet (the official Vinnie Vincent forum) and posted a lengthy rant.

The founder of the Vinnie Vincent Invasion is planning a private event with fans to celebrate his birthday.

“If you make this happen, and want to hear a no holds barred, gloves off interview, and more, this will be the first of its kind and the last interview I plan on giving” wrote Vincent.

“So the decision is up to you, the true fans. If we meet the numbers to balance out the Birthday event related expenditures, it’s a go. At that point, I am planning some surprises. And it will be a blast.” added Vincent

The guitarist also tells his fans: “It’s important for me to publicly enjoy this ride with the fans whether it’s playing, recording or reconnecting with the fans, but it’s getting more difficult at every turn to find that enjoyment based on the above, so the truth is that my appearances may be ending.”

metalbabe_block_150_1Vincent continued with: “These VINNIE fans, who at one time may have had good intentions, sadly have become aggressive, violent, vengeful and hate-infected radicals due to the ingested bullshit they are constantly fed daily by these losers. As a result, these “lost fans” have become malignant and malevolently obsessive with anything VINNIE VINCENT to the point where they’re desperation finds them at the doors of LEGION and EUPHORIA, spying and doing anything to get in to discover real news, stories, or information at any cost to feed their sickness which they twist out of context.”

In recent months, the guitarist was advertised to play and appear at a few events – none of which actually took place.

Vincent was promoting a few big comeback shows for February 8th and 9th 2019 in Nashville, but less than 2 weeks prior they were both cancelled.

These events were to feature a star studded band, including Carmine Appice (Drums), Tony Franklin (Bass) and vocalist Jim Crean.

Another event called the Speedball Jam was scheduled for June 7th 2019 but that was also cancelled.

Now it’s being reported that Vincent has posted a message (see below) in a popular online forum about another chance for fans to meet him.

Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 VV_June_10_2019_2
Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 VV_June_10_2019_2a
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeLun 17 Juin - 8:39

bon mon sentiment .... sans filtre
pour moi Vinnie était un gratteux de la classe a Eddie VH ...ni plus ni moins ...le mec avait en plus un talent de compositeur de feu .... malheureusement il avait besoin d’être bridé , canalisé .... mais cela c'était dans les 80/90's .... maintenant jusqu'a preuve du contraire ce Vinnie est mort ... après je me fout de son physique , de savoir qui lui savonne la planche , ou de savoir qui ou quoi est responsable de sa déchéance ..... artistiquement Vinnie est mort .... brasse t'il de l'air uniquement par besoin de fric ou essai t' il vraiment de revenir .....annoncer et annuler des rendez vous avec les fans , faire payer des sommes pffff ( je ne dirais même pas se que j'en pense ... ) a ces mêmes fans pour au final rien au bout .... bref Vinnie si tu veux et peux revenir , soit tu organise un gig avec des fans , mais gratuit , sans tambour ni trompette , juste pour les fans ...soit tu remontes un groupe , toujours sans annonces ni battage médiatique et tu , vous sortez de la musique et nous jugerons sur pièce ....soit tu ferme ta gueule , t arrête de chiouner et tu disparais définitivement du paysage ....ainsi tu ne finiras pas de détruire la légende du mec qui dans les année 80 a réssuscité KISS

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitimeVen 28 Juin - 8:35

Ex-KISS Guitarist VINNIE VINCENT Announces 'Birthday Bash'

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ex-kiss-guitarist-vinnie-vincent-announces-birthday-bash/

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Vinnie Vincent
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 31 sur 33Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Suivant