Kiss France forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Partagez

Ace Frehley News !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
DOMMMonsterMessages : 13780
Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Oct - 21:50

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
DOMMDOMMMonsterMessages : 13780
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Oct - 21:51

DOMMDOMMMonsterMessages : 13780
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Oct - 21:52

phiphiphiphiMonsterMessages : 11546
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeVen 20 Oct - 13:55

20.10.2017 12:55:16

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeVen 20 Oct - 13:56

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeVen 20 Oct - 13:57

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeVen 20 Oct - 14:01

Did'yeahDid'yeahAdministrateurMessages : 8905
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeVen 20 Oct - 17:23

Merci phiphi "Hard times" j'adore ce titre Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1355966819 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1355966819

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Oct - 13:51

Did'yeah a écrit:
Merci phiphi "Hard times" j'adore ce titre  Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1355966819 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1355966819

Je te remercie... Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 525951

J'adore également ce titre qui est mon préféré sur Dynasty.  hand4  hand4  hand4
A l'époque la fameuse face B du 45T "I was made" était détruite alors que la face A était nickel !

C'est bien dommage qu'Ace ne le joue pas plus souvent en Live...

Sauf erreur de ma part, il ne l'avait pas joué depuis la tournée "Anomaly" et encore c'était en medley avec deux autres titres !
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Oct - 14:06

21.10.2017 12:53:44

Original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley comes clean on rock riffs and reunions

October 20 2017 - 10:30PM

Chad Watson

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 R40_0_10

Match-up: Ace Frehley will perform as a guest of seminal shock rocker Alice Cooper at Newcastle Entertainment Centre on Tuesday, October 24, 2017.

ROCK ’n’ roll has saved Ace Frehley from self-oblivion more than once.

It’s kind of difficult for the original “Spaceman” from KISS to remember exactly how many times.

Life on the road with the biggest band in the world can be like that.

Even more so in the “hottest band in the world”, as KISS still bill themselves after almost 45 years! (Cynics would suggest the band overheated long ago, then reheated and overheated again).

Frehley’s first rock ’n’ roll rescue came in the mid-1960s while he was still living with his family in the Bronx, where he grew up. He had been running with a gang called the Ducky Boys, daring to be dangerous, fighting in the street and dabbling in all sorts.

Now the Ducky Boys may sound quirky, quacky even, but they were serious. Deadly serious. Remember the cult film The Wanderers? Well, the Ducky Boys featured in that.

“That was a long time ago,” Frehley, now 66, tells Fairfax Media.

“I was growing up in the Bronx, you know, being in a gang and getting in trouble with the police.

“A lot of crazy shit went down. Luckily, I got out of it unscarred. When I started playing in bands, it got me away from that negative element.

“And it did save my life."

When I look back at all the mistakes I’ve made, I feel I had to get through those mistakes to get where I am today … that’s why I don’t have any regrets.
   Ace Frehley

Music helped Frehley escape the street violence but, in some way, he’s been fighting ever since.

First it was battling for survival in the music industry, then when he made it big (huge even), he had to contend with the ugly side of celebrity while duking it out with his own demons and knocking himself around with alcohol as well as prescription and illicit drugs – not to mention the supposed long-running KISS civil war over recognition, riches and reparation. Now he’s fighting for his legacy, or at least his lawyers have been, and a bright future.

Having graduated from the Ducky Boys of the mid-1960s, Frehley played in countless musical collaborations before transforming into the Spaceman. Bands and gangs, he noted, were both dominated by young men eager to prove themselves, with time to spend and testosterone to burn.

“Hopefully there’s more camaraderie inside a band,” he says. “I mean, hopefully you’re not going to have fist fights or pull knives on others.”

Hopefully.

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 R0_16210
Thumbing a ride: Frehley, at left, has quit KISS not once, but twice. It's been 16 or so years since he was officially a member of the band.

Frehley last performed with KISS on their “farewell” tour of Australia in 2001. His departure from the band climaxed with him punching their tour manager in the head after a backstage disagreement. He tried to apologise, but it was too late. (Frehley had quit once before, returning from a 14-year spell after bridges were tended, rather than mended).

Within months, the manager he belted, Tommy Thayer – a guitarist who played in a KISS tribute band – had taken Frehley’s spot (and Spaceman persona). And he’s still there!

It has been 16 or so years since Paul Daniel “Ace” Frehley was an official member of KISS but, in the minds of fans, he will always be part of the band. He was there when KISS formed in New York City back in 1973. That was 100 million albums ago. He was there too when they each created and adopted the larger-than-life characters that conquered the world with their Broadway-meets-Halloween shock rock show.

The Spaceman emerged alongside frontman Paul Stanley as the Starchild, bass player Gene Simmons as the Demon and drummer Criss as the Catman (What was with those feline features? No wonder we all wanted to be Ace! Didn’t we?).

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 R0_84_10

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 R0_0_510

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 R52_4710

With their heavy make-up, lycra costumes, platform boots and relentless marketing, the quartet turned a gimmick into a game-changer, imagination into immortality, and those characters into a corporation.They donned it all with a straight, albeit, painted face, while singing suggestion-laden, air-punching anthems such as Rock and Roll All Nite and I Was Made For Lovin’ You.

Strutting their hairy chutzpah in front of an exploding band logo, they broke box office records set by The Beatles, and they did it all with enough fireworks to make every night seem like New Year’s Eve.

Frehley, by the way, designed that logo (with the double S swapped for lightning bolts). He was also the one who put pyrotechnics in his signature Les Paul guitars, the one who sold the most solo albums and the one who wrote the best songs (see disclaimer of bias above).

He is smarter and funnier than ex-bandmates give him credit for, although you have to wonder if he regrets forfeiting his claim to the current KISS business empire.

Frehley’s certainly grateful to be alive, having once worried about living beyond 30. If he didn’t quit KISS – that first time, in the early 1980s – he felt he would never pull out of his spiral into drink, drugs and car crashes.

“When I look back at all the mistakes I’ve made, I feel I had to get through those mistakes to get where I am today . . . that’s why I don’t have any regrets,” he offers.

The rallying call “You wanted the best, you got the best” blasts from amplifiers before every KISS show. Some foot soldiers in the KISS Army might argue the band got the best out of, then perhaps the better of, Frehley. The guitar hero himself reckons the remaining originals, Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley, were more interested in making money than making music.

They have been overly successful at both. According to Forbes magazine, the blood-spitting, tongue-wagging and fire-breathing Simmons is worth $300million. The pouting, prancing and pointing Stanley manages to get by with almost half that. Remove the platform boots and they’re still well-heeled.

Like the Wiggles, who updated the bodies in the skivvies, KISS could go on forever by refreshing the musicians behind the masks. The brand behemoth has more than 2500 licences, extending to golf courses, funeral caskets and pinball machines. (My wife wonders why we still have KISS action figures – not dolls! – in a box in our garage. After all, our 13-year-old son has long outgrown them. Hopefully, she’s been with me long enough to realise I shouldn’t have to explain. Hopefully).

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 R0_0_710
Alien axeman: Frehley designed his own Spaceman character for KISS, including the make-up.

Frehley and fellow reformed party animal Peter Criss the Catman could be accused of having been more interested in making mayhem than money. Life-long teetotallers Simmons and Stanley dropped them from their KISS-mas card list long ago. They even refused to perform live at their Rock ’n’ Roll Hall of Fame induction, suggesting the others either weren’t up for it or up to it.

Ace, in returning serve, has called them “dirty rotten whores”. He’s also blasted Tommy Thayer and new drummer Eric Singer for being imitations (does that make the latter a Criss copycat? Sorry).

“In sobriety, you embrace accountability, and I can’t deny that my drinking and drug use eventually became highly disruptive and problematic,” Frehley explains in his biography, No Regrets: A Rock ’n’ Roll Memoir.

“But some of the personal jabs have been harder to take, partly because we were all friends at one time, and we did something so remarkable . . .”

Remarkable, indeed!

And please don’t feel too sorry for Frehley. He’s been clean for 11 years and happens to be in “a really good space”. That space is Rancho Santa Fe, in San Diego, where he lives with fiancee Rachel Gordon. The zip code has the highest family income in the United States. Neighbours include Microsoft founder Bill Gates, weight-loss doyenne Jenny Craig, Beach Boys singer Mike Love and superstar golfer Phil Mickelson.

“The people in this area don’t bother one another because all of their houses are $3million and up,” Frehley says, without a hint of boast. “When we go to a restaurant, everyone respects one another’s privacy.”

The Spaceman, minus the suit, will unpack new songs when he lands with Alice Cooper for the “rock event of the year” at Newcastle Entertainment Centre on Tuesday, October 24.

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 R0_15_10
Home stretch: Frehley has been working on an album of fresh material in his home studio in the salubrious town of Rancho Santa Fe, in San Diego.

Frehley has been recording an original album in his home studio, which he built last year.

He’s even KISS-ed and made up with an old sparring partner: “I had Gene Simmons over a few weeks ago working on two songs and that was a big treat, and it will be a bigger treat for the fans.”

They buried the axes long enough to share a stage at a charity gig last month, with Simmons later unveiling he will bring his own solo project (and merchandise!S) to Australia in February.

Pending a Paul Stanley kibosh, KISS Inc might just have one more Ace up their sleeve, and he’s the real deal. “We’re all getting along great and whatever happens in the future happens,” Frehley says with a cackle.

A final reunion could be on the cards.

Hopefully.

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 R0_0_210
Originals and best: Paul Stanley, Peter Criss, Ace Frehley and Gene Simmons are Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame inductees.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeLun 23 Oct - 13:31

23.10.2017 12:25:01

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Noise110

REVIEW: Ace Frehley, Melbourne, 20 October 2017

by Paul Cashmere on October 22, 2017

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Ace-fr11
Ace Frehley at Rod Laver Arena on Friday 20 October 2017. Photo by Ros O'Gorman

Ace Frehley was good, real good, surprisingly good.

When Ace Frehley was announced as Alice Cooper’s opening act for this Australian tour, the expectations weren’t that high. That changed the moment Ace and band hit the stage at Melbourne’s Rod Laver Arena and for the next 50 minutes delivered a high energy Kiss show with a couple of songs from his 1978 solo debut.

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Ace-fr10

‘New York Groove’ was a massive hit in Australia. Of the four solo Kiss albums of 1978, Ace Frehley was the only member to have a solo hit. Occasionally, you will still hear the song on classic hits radio.

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Ace-fr12

The bigger surprise was the selection of Kiss songs, some he sang on the original albums (Talk To Me, Hard Times, 2000 Man), some he just played on (Detroit Rock City, Love Gun, Deuce). The fact was it was great to hear the songs live.

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Ace-fr13

Australia has a good dose of Kiss tours and in coming months even a solo Gene Simmons tour. Regardless of who from the band is touring, these were great songs.

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Scoty-10
Scoty Coogan drummer and vocalist for Ace Frehley at Rod Laver Arena on Friday 20 October 2017. Photo by Ros O'Gorman

Ace’s band is Richie Scarlet on guitar, Chris Wyse on bass and Scoty Coogan. Combined with Ace, they form a competent backbone to faithfully deliver the Kiss legacy

Ace Frehley setlist, Melbourne, 20 October 2017 :
Parasite (from Kiss, Hotter Than Hell, 1974)
Hard Times (from Kiss, Dynasty, 1979)
2000 Man (from Kiss, Dynasty, 1979)
Rip It Out (from Ace Frehley, 1978)
Love Gun (from Kiss, Love Gun, 1976)
Rocket Ride (from Kiss, Alive II, 1977)
Bass Solo
Strange Ways (from Kiss, Hotter Than Hell, 1974)
Talk to Me (from Kiss, Unmasked, 1980)
New York Groove (from Ace Frehley, 1978)
Shock Me (from Kiss, Love Gun, 1976)
Ace Frehley Guitar Solo
Detroit Rock City (from Kiss, Destroyer, 1976)
Deuce (from Kiss, Kiss, 1974)

Ace Frehley remaining tour dates :
October 23, Canberra, AIS Arena
October 24, Brisbane, Exhibition Centre
October 27, Auckland, Trusts Arena
October 28, Wellington, TSB Bank Arena

Noise11.com
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMer 25 Oct - 21:45

25.10.2017 20:34:46

Enfin arrivé !!!

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Img_7310
Le double 33 T et le CD
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMer 25 Oct - 21:51

25.10.2017 20:46:02

Le double 33 T

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Img_7316
Recto

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Img_7315
Verso

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1355966819 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1355966819 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1355966819 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1355966819 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1355966819 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1355966819 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 3469514044 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 3469514044 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 3469514044 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 3469514044 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 3469514044 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 3469514044 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 3469514044 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 3469514044 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 3469514044
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMer 25 Oct - 22:01

25.10.2017 20:51:31

Le CD

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Img_7318
Recto

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Img_7319
Verso

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Img_7317
Intérieur avec livret fermé

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Img_7320
Livret ouvert côté poster

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Img_7321
Livret ouvert côté crédit
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMer 25 Oct - 22:04

25.10.2017 21:02:56

Il ne reste plus qu'à écouter tout cela... Il n'y a pas grand chose de neuf mais c'est toujours mieux que rien !!!

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 268743 hand3 hand3 hand3 hand3 hand3 hand3
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Oct - 14:21

26.10.2017  13:12:39

Review: Alice Cooper & Ace Frehley, Brisbane Entertainment Centre, October 25, 2017

John O’Brien, The Courier-Mail
October 26, 2017 8:21am
Ads by Kiosked

GOOD things came to those who waited.

For the last song on the last show of their Australian tour, Alice Cooper and Ace Frehley finally united on stage, belting out an eight-minute-plus version of Cooper classic School’s Out, showcasing multiple guitar solos from Frehley and ending with a mutual admiration session between the two rock legends.

Alice Cooper and Ace Frehley in Brisbane

And it was a match made in shock rock heaven, with Cooper and Frehley’s former band KISS pioneering theatrical rock in the ’70s and reimagining music as mythology and marketing.

If Cooper fans didn’t lose their heads at last night’s show, the elder statesman himself sure did.

Nearly 50 years as MC of the macabre have done nothing to dampen his taste for the theatrical, and a mock guillotine was one of several stage props that transported fans into his twisted world.

He also donned a straitjacket and was injected by a deathly nurse for Ballad of Dwight Fry, swapped a bloody doctor’s coat for a larger-than-life monster suit during Feed My Frankenstein, and dispensed banknotes from a sword for Billion Dollar Babies.

Playing it to the hilt, indeed.

Alice Cooper & Ace Frehley in Brisbane

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 75d1ec10
Alice Cooper performs at Brisbane Entertainment Centre.
Picture: Mark Calleja/AAP

And with the audience ranging in age from eight to 80, it was fun for the whole family. Many were decked out in Cooper’s trademark makeup, top hat or straitjacket.

A smattering of tunes from his latest album Paranormal featured alongside old-school crowd-pleasers such as I’m Eighteen, Department of Youth, Poison and Only Women Bleed.

Despite the theatrics Cooper’s audience interaction was minimal, until the end when he said it was the last show of the tour and the Brisbane audience was the best — we bet he says that to all the crowds!

Frehley was a little more chatty, and was cheekily introduced in a similar fashion to his old band KISS: “You wanted the best, you got the best: the Ace Frehley Band!”

“It’s good to be back in Australia — no worries mate,” Frehley said with his trademark cackle.

His guitar-playing prowess was on full display on Shock Me, Love Gun and Rocket Ride, with rare treats such as Hard Times, Talk to Me and Stones cover 2000 Man.

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 A5d1b010
Ace Frehley in action at Brisbane Entertainment Centre. Picture: Mark Calleja/AAP

Although he’s released two original solo albums in the past decade, the only solo tunes on offer were the KISS-era New York Groove and Rip It Out.

And he danced around trademark issues with his latest variation of the lightning bolt design he created that is now owned by his former bandmates.

Drummer Scot Coogan and bassist Chris Wyse stepped in for vocal duties on occasion, so Frehley could concentrate on his core competency of being a guitar legend.

Alice Cooper setlist: Spend the Night intro, Brutal Planet, No More Mr Nice Guy, Under My Wheels, Department of Youth, Pain, Billion Dollar Babies, The World Needs Guts, Woman of Mass Distraction, Guitar Solo (Nita Strauss), Poison, Halo of Flies, Feed My Frankenstein, Cold Ethyl, Only Women Bleed, Paranoiac Personality, Ballad of Dwight Fry, Killer (partial), I Love the Dead, I’m Eighteen. Encore: School’s Out/Another Brick in the Wall Pt 2 with Ace Frehley

Ace Frehley setlist: Fractured Mirror intro, Parasite, Hard Times, 2000 Man, Rip It Out, Love Gun (Scot Coogan vocals), Rocket Ride, Bass Solo (Chris Wyse), Strange Ways (Wyse vocals), Talk to Me, New York Groove, Shock Me, Detroit Rock City (Coogan vocals), Deuce
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Oct - 14:30

26.10.2017 13:29:57

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Oct - 14:38

26.10.2017 13:36:31

Quelques photos du concert !

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 R0_0_711

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 73d94b10

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 5df51a10

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 6f0c5d10

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 E4054910

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Oct - 14:51

26.10.2017 13:50:28

Cette version de School's Out tient vraiment bien la route !!!
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Oct - 18:11

merci phiphi Wink Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 643715 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 643715

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSam 28 Oct - 13:38

28.10.2017 12:37:48

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSam 28 Oct - 13:43

28.10.2017 12:42:11

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 15091010

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1011564188Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1011564188Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1011564188Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1011564188Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1011564188Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1011564188Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1011564188Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1011564188Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1011564188Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 1011564188
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSam 28 Oct - 17:02

Merci aujourd'hui il chante mieux que Paul Wink

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeDim 29 Oct - 10:59

29.10.2017 10:38:17

[quote="phiphi"]25.10.2017 21:02:56

Il ne reste plus qu'à écouter tout cela... Il n'y a pas grand chose de neuf mais c'est toujours mieux que rien !!!

Bon, en fait, parfois je ne sais pas si rien ce n'est pas mieux... No No No

La plus-value de sortir l'album "Anomaly" en version deluxe est-elle justifiée ?

Sincèrement, je ne le pense pas... Hormis une présentation du produit un peu plus sympa, sur le plan musical, il n'y a aucun intérêt réel.
[Cela n'enlève bien sûr absolument rien à la qualité de l'album "Anomaly" que j'aime toujours autant...]

1/ Tout d'abord, sur le plan quantitatif, seulement 3 titres en plus... Ce n'est vraiment pas grand chose ! pale

2/ Ensuite, et là est l'essentiel, sur le plan qualitatif : c'est vraiment nul !!! Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 683578 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 683578 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 683578 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 683578
- Rien de neuf... Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 683578
- Que du réchauffer... Sleep
- Que du réchauffer qui est sans aucun intérêt. Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 2187737988

On va dire que je donne 02 sur 20 pour "Hard For Me" qui se laisse écouter...

Mais la version lente de "Pain in the Neck" n'apporte vraiment rien... par rapport à la version original, le solo de guitare est inexistant... C'est quand même un peu pour ses solos de guitare qu'on aime Ace !!! Heureusement qu'il a changé la version pour l'album original parce que là, c'est à pleurer ! Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 751604 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 751604 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 751604

Et que dire du "Return Of Space Bear"... c'est une plaisanterie (escroquerie !)... c'est la même chose que la version originale avec des voix et des bruits à la c _ _  en plus... (désolé !!!). Là, on se retrouve pas dans l'espace mais plutôt avec Shrek dans son marais pourri !!! Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 683578 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 683578 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 683578 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 683578

Bref, cela faisait au moins depuis "Unmasked" qu'Ace ne nous avait pas pondu un truc de M _ _ _ _ comme cela !

C'est dommage parce que tout ce qu'il avait fait depuis la sortie d'Anomaly (2009) était vraiment très bien et qu'effectivement en Live, il assure un max...
Je ne sais pas s'il chante mieux que Paul car je n'ai pas entendu ce dernier en Live depuis la période 2002, mais musicalement on ne peut pas nier qu'Ace fait du bon boulot... Je suis quand même resté sur le cul en voyant la manière avec laquelle il s'est approprié les solos sur "School's out" avec Alice...

Mais en attendant, l'album "Anomaly" Deluxe c'est de l'escroquerie... Ace a certainement été à bonne école avec Gene mais ce n'est pas une raison... et je le dis !
SonicboomSonicboomMonsterMessages : 11448
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeDim 29 Oct - 12:37

Bah c'est comme toutes les versions différentes de n'importe quel album de n importe quel artiste... :
Versions Deluxe, édiions limitées, rééditions avec bonus, édition anniversaires, coffret avec DVD et j'en passe. Les fans (de n'importe quel groupe) sont devenus des vaches à lait... et c'est vachement rock'n roll tout ça... Personnellement, sauf dans le cas où je ne possède pas l'album en question je me limite en général à la version originale.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitimeDim 29 Oct - 15:55

et moi je les télécharge comme ça pas de regret Wink

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Ace Frehley News !
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 34 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Suivant