Kiss France forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Partagez

KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Suivant
AuteurMessage
kissloloCo-AdminMessages : 17706
KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDim 5 Jan - 10:00

- Will Original KISS Line-Up Play Rock Hall Induction Ceremony?

KISS frontman Paul Stanley made it clear yesterday to fans on Twitter that the original KISS line-up will not be forming again to tour after their induction in to the Rock Hall of Fame this April at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

Today we woke to more news from Paul Stanley on Twitter that the original KISS line-up might not even play together on the same stage (once more) at the Rock Hall induction ceremony. Paul tweets, answering a fan question last night:

Q: @CMahrle: "is gene ace and peter and yourself going to play the hof together."

A: Paul Stanley: "Seems unlikely."

Story developing...

KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 1503307_691674797519758_1990913984_n
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
kisslolokissloloCo-AdminMessages : 17706
MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDim 5 Jan - 10:05

Kissonline donne enfin des nouvelles , c'est la premier fois , une tendance !!!???

PAUL AND GENE ANSWER FAN QUESTIONS ON TWITTER
KISSONLINE.com

Both Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons are now regularly answering fan questions on their personal Twitter accounts. Stop by and ask them a question!

https://twitter.com/PaulStanleyLive

https://twitter.com/genesimmons

https://twitter.com/KISSOnline

KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Medium

MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLun 6 Jan - 22:46

- Paul Stanley: 'Hall Of Fame Show Will Not Include Original Members'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/452354/Paul-Stanley-Hall-of-Fame-show-will-not-include-original-members

MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 22:31

Bruce vient de twitter qu'il sera bel et bien présent à la cérémonie !!!
franzfranzDressed to killMessages : 256
MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeVen 24 Jan - 22:32

“@KISSFAN219: @brucekulick Bruce, will you be at the Hall of Fame induction in Brooklyn?"Yes I will be there!
InvitéInvitéKISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Jan - 0:37

bon c'est toujours autant la bouteille à l'encre ce truc..  What a Face 
MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Jan - 9:26

https://twitter.com/brucekulick

MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Jan - 10:33

ah non mais on avait pas de doute hein Lolo..  KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 772627 Wink 
MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSam 8 Fév - 8:59

Révélation de Bruce Kulick : Tous les membres de KISS devraient être introduits au Rock'N'roll All Fame !

a partir de 6 m50

Merci a Kissfaq et a Sylvain pour la transmission de l'info ! KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 643715 cheers 

MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSam 8 Fév - 9:34

ce n"est pas devraient mais doivent etre introduits ...... wait and see .
InvitéInvitéKISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSam 8 Fév - 11:03

KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 251876491 reste à savoir dans quelles conditions..
SpacemanSpacemanModérateurMessages : 2874
MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSam 8 Fév - 13:09

Nous verrons bien  Wink 

SonicboomSonicboomMonsterMessages : 11448
MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSam 8 Fév - 21:03

Why not ?
MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeVen 14 Fév - 17:35

Kiss slam the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame

KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Kissfashion

Kiss slam the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. “It’s not an honour to be nominated,” says Paul Stanley.

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/kiss-slam-the-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame/

MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLun 17 Fév - 16:11

PAUL STANLEY Slams ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME System As 'Tainted, Corrupted And Distorted'

KISS guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley spoke to U.K.'s Classic Rock magazine about the band's upcoming induction into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, scheduled for this April at Brooklyn's Barclays Center. Among the other inductees in the 2014 class are Peter Gabriel, NIRVANA, Linda Ronstadt, Daryl Hall & John Oates and Cat Stevens.

Asked if he feels honored at being inducted in the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, Stanley said: "No. It was done begrudgingly and because it had become absolutely ludicrous that they were choosing to ignore us.

"At the end of the day, most people don't realize that the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame was a privately created establishment and that it has a self-appointed board. It's a perfect case of perception becoming reality. People heard 'Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame' and gave it credibility. So whether it deserves the title has to be weighed against who it inducts.

"So was it an honor to be nominated? No. It means a lot to the fans and I understand it because it's validation for them. So for that reason I accept graciously and accept on their behalf.

"My feelings and my ambivalence about the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame hasn't changed any. Their attitude is elitist and it doesn't reflect the public. It reflects a small group who dictate who meets the criteria that they set up as 'rock and roll.'

"I've always felt the spirit of rock and roll meant not only ignoring your critics, but ignoring your peers and going your own way. I think we've done that pretty much with few exceptions for 40 years. So that same criteria that kept us out has not gotten us in.

"I scratch my head a little and I also take issue with a certain arrogance within that group. Nonetheless, I look at some of the inductees and any club that has Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton and THE WHO and THE BEATLES and THE [ROLLING] STONES is company I don't mind being in and my feelings have nothing to do with any of them, it purely has to do with a system which I think is tainted, corrupted and distorted."

Regarding whether he is looking forward to playing it, Stanley said: "Honestly, I have no plans at the moment to do anything, and that includes playing with [original KISS members] Ace [Frehley] and Peter [Criss] or anyone else. My plan at the moment is to go and accept the award. Anything else, we'll see how it unfolds or unravels.

"It was interesting to me, or offensive to me, that when the question was broached with the hierarchy about inducting additional members, it was shut down immediately as 'a nonstarter,' which, to me, is arrogant.

"People who sit behind desks need to respect the people who are actually either inductees or possible inductees into this so-called hallowed organization. So the fact that there are 30 or 40 or 50 or some absurd number of GRATEFUL DEAD members all inducted, the fact that all of the [RED HOT] CHILI PEPPERS, including people who played on early albums that never amounted to very much are not inducted, the fact that John Rutsey, the drummer on the first RUSH album is not inducted, the fact that Rob Trujillo, who's a great guy but didn't play on any of the classic METALLICA albums, was inducted after being in the band six years makes me wonder exactly what are the rules? If the rules don't apply to everybody, then they're not rules."

The Rock Hall producers are leaning on the original members to perform in full costume. During a recent radio interview, Frehley joked about needing to lose weight and shave his goatee for the performance — but remained adamant that current guitarist Tommy Thayer, who performs using Frehley's "Spaceman," persona cannot be in costume that night.

Frehley explained: "You can't have me and Tommy both in makeup... I don't have a problem with Tommy and [current drummer] Eric [Singer] being there out of makeup if I'm in makeup, because they're a big part of KISS today. [But] they had nothing to do with the beginning of KISS, or the designs or the costumes or the makeup... This is about the celebration of KISS and how it all began and started, and it should be honoring the four original members."

He went on to say: "If those guys wanna come up and do 'Rock And Roll All Nite' with the whole cast of the show, y'know, that would be a great thing. They deserve a little."

The Pulse Of Radio asked Stanley to give some sort of hint as to what shape KISS' induction performance will look like come April 10 in Brooklyn. "What will happen at the Barclays Center? I couldn't tell you," he said. "But I will tell you, without hesitation, that it will be unapologetically and proudly KISS."
DOMMDOMMMonsterMessages : 13780
MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLun 17 Fév - 16:22

pour faire simple ...pour PAUL le hall sera plus une corvée qu'un réel plaisir , il ira uniquement pour les fans mais sur le fond il ne reconnait aucune légitimité a cette entreprise privé ..... et il a bien raison ......
MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSam 22 Fév - 17:32

ACE FREHLEY Confirms He And PETER CRISS Won't Perform At KISS Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction
On the February 21st installment of Eddie Trunk Rocks, which airs on New York's Q104.3 FM, former KISS guitarist ACE FREHLEY confirmed that he will NOT be performing with KISS at the band's upcoming induction at the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. Trunk has checked in with a recap of the conversation:

"Exclusive new late tonight. Ace Frehley called into my radio show live tonight and confirmed that he and Peter (Criss) are being denied the opportunity to perform at the R&R Hall Of Fame ceremony by Gene (Simmons) and Paul (Stanley), who will perform instead with the current band. Ace said (and the HOF confirmed to me directly) that the HOF wants the original band. However, Gene and Paul to date have declined to allow this to happen. Ace said it was important he let the fans know exactly what was happening since tickets are about to go on sale to the public and he didn’t want fans to purchase them expecting a reunion performance even for a song or two. Ace said he is undecided if he will even attend in light of this decision.

Even though the HOF would prefer the original band, they will not stand in the way of the current band playing if that is all Gene and Paul are willing to do. Assume anything is possible that something could change, but at this time there are no plans at all for Ace and Peter to play, or perhaps even be there depending what they decide. As I have said consistently when there was news to share I would let it come directly from a member, and tonight Ace let everyone know exactly what was going on. Said he was most upset for the fans who voted them in and were hoping to see a song or two, but also said it is now time to move on.

He is working on a new album and said the stress was really killing him about the HOF and he needed to let fans know what was up before tickets went on sale. Peter will likely have a similar statement on his site tomorrow. I’ll continue to keep you posted as more info develops but that’s where things are at now. I’m sure the audio will be on YouTube of Ace’s call but you can hear the entire show next weekend as usual on all affiliate stations and online outlets as well. Sad day for long time KISS fans but at least we know where things stand as of now."

Frehley is quoted from the interview as follows:

"I don't think KISS fans are gonna be too excited and happy about the news, 'cause at this juncture, Paul and Gene have decided to perform with Tommy (Thayer) and Eric (Singer), and it looks like the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame is going along with it."

"It is what it is. I don't completely understand it, but those guys do a lot of things that don't make sense to me. It's unfortunate for the fans. We're being inducted because of the fans. And I feel like the fans are being let down. And I'm upset about it; I've gotta be honest with you. But I'm trying not to let it get to me because, like I said, I've gotta finish my new record and I've gotta think positive. And I wanna move forward. But it's upsetting."

Stay tuned for updates.

Joining KISS in the 2014 class of inductees are NIRVANA, PETER GABRIEL, HALL AND OATES, CAT STEVENS, LINDA RONSTADT, ANDREW LOOG OLDHAM, BRIAN EPSTEIN, and THE E STREET BAND.

Paul Stanley commented: "The spirit of rock and roll for me has always meant following the paths I choose regardless of what my critics or my peers think. For 40 years KISS has built an army that apologizes to no one and I'm honored to be inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame knowing we have remained true to ourselves and our fans."

Said Gene Simmons: "To the KISS Army, Ace, Peter, Eric Carr, Vinnie, Mark, Bruce, Tommy and Eric Singer, Bill Aucoin, Doc McGhee and to my partner of 40 years, the ever youthful Paul Stanley... and all the members of the KISS Family. This honor is for you. 40 years of Rockin' and still going strong."

Former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick states: "I woke up today with the amazing news that KISS has been inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame! Well it's about time! I know the fans spoke, and they listened. When you think of how influential this band has been, and how KISS is so strongly loved by fans all around the world, those who run the R n R Hall of Fame finally got it right! Fans of KISS, this award is about you as much as the band. You could no longer be ignored! Now go crank up your favorite KISS album right now!"

The artists' induction ceremony into the Hall Of Fame will take place April 10th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSam 22 Fév - 17:41

pour faire simple ACE dans une interview a une radio indique que ni lui , ni PETER ne joueront avec KISS au hall ..... PAUL et GERE auraient tranché et c est le groupe actuel qui jouerait .... ACE dit ne pas comprendre cette décision et il en informe les fans . apres le reste de l'interview , c est du bla bla ....
PhilPhilModérateurMessages : 7408
MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSam 22 Fév - 22:03

Bref, ils ne peuvent plus se sentir... Rolling Eyes 
MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSam 22 Fév - 23:37

plus qu'a espérer qu'ils se conduisent tous en hommes responsable et que cela ne parte pas en règlement de compte le jour du truc ..... les conneries d'où quelles viennent au sujet de KISS et du hall .... ça commence a gaver . de plus a titre perso je continu de pensé que KISS n 'a pas besoin de ce genre de consécration a deux balles ..... sur le fond en plus le hall de dévoile aucunes vérités , il ne fait que prendre le train en marche en voulant donner l illusion que tel ou tel artiste ne serait reconnu que si le hall l adoube .....c est débile , opportuniste et sans réel interet .... les fans depuis 40 ans non pas eu besoin du hall pour savoir ce qu'un KISS a apporté a la scène rock .
Did'yeahDid'yeahAdministrateurMessages : 8905
MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDim 23 Fév - 12:45

Peter nous fait caliméro..

En gros il joue encore la victime nous sommes en 2014 et Kiss c'est Paul Gene Eric et Tommy.

personnellement je suis heureux de la décison de Paul et Gene

Bravo les gars et Paul dit même un truc du genre
: "le hall "sera une corvée et non un plaisir , Kiss y va pour les fans .....

Moi la décision prise est la bonne...

Enfin ils reconnaissent Eric et Tommy..

Voici le message de Peter..

Official Statement from Peter Criss
Regarding Rock and Rock Hall of Fame Induction

To KISS fans,

It's disappointing to have to say to you, the fans, that as of today, Ace and I have been denied a performance with Gene and Paul for our Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction. Tickets go on sale on Monday, Feb. 24th, and I wanted to make sure that fans understood that no original performance, in or out of makeup, has been offered to us before they purchased their tickets. This is disgraceful and I feel bad for the fans who were looking forward to the four of us being inducted together.
God Bless,

Peter Criss - The Catman —

MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDim 23 Fév - 16:08

ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME STATEMENT FROM
KISS

To All Our Fans In Regards To The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame:

Out of respect, Ace and Peter's recent statements demand a quick response to you, our fans.

Our intention was to celebrate the entire history of KISS and give credit to all members including present long time present members Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer, and additionally Bruce Kulick and Eric Carr all who have made this band what it is, regardless of the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame's point of view.

Although KISS has moved forward far longer without them, Ace and Peter are at the very foundation of what we have built and this would all be impossible had they not been a part of it in the beginning.

It is over 13 years since the original lineup has played together in make-up and we believe the memory of those times would not be enhanced. Contrary to claims made through the media we have never refused to play with Ace and Peter.

We have spent 40 years dedicated to building KISS without quitting or wavering as the band has moved forward with huge tours and platinum albums through different important lineups for forty years, to this day.

KISS has always been a band unlike any other. That is why we started KISS. That is why we continue KISS. Being unlike other bands also means making choices and decisions unlike other bands.

This is understandably an emotional situation where there is no way to please everyone.

To bring this to a quick end, we have decided not to play in any line-up and we will focus our attention on celebrating our induction into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame.

We are excited and are looking forward to seeing you all on the KISS 40th Anniversary worldwide tour.

c'est le message de Kiss sur Kissonline ,visiblement ,ni Mark ,ni Vinnie n'ont été dans le groupe , j'ai du rêvé quelques années ,heureusement Paul et Gene ont rétabli la réalité ,ouf je suis soulagé !!!!!!
ils seront pathétiques jusqu'au bout !!!

MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDim 23 Fév - 18:13

Je rejoins pour ma part l'avis de Didier.
Bien sûr, le groupe doit aussi beaucoup aux musiciens passés (du line-up original ou non) mais c'est KISS en 2014 alors je vois mal ce que seraient venus faire Ace & Peter dans cette cérémonie à part se bourrer la gueule et confondre le sucre glace des petits fours avec la schnouff... Donc si pas Ace et Peter, il est logique que ce soit le groupe actuel.
Mais c'est juste mon point de vue et je ne prétends pas détenir la vérité.
MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDim 23 Fév - 19:05

ACE et PETER disent qu'ils ne joueront pas avec KISS , pas qu'ils ne seront pas au hall ....
nonokiss99nonokiss99AliveMessages : 445
MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDim 23 Fév - 19:15

Dis donc ça a fait une grosse polémique ça ..! Mais dites moi c'est quand le rock and Roll of fame?  scratch 
MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeDim 23 Fév - 20:21

Une fumisterie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soit disant les plus grand groupe sont introduit au panthéon du rock'n'roll !

MessageSujet: Re: KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014   KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

KISS , nominé pour entrer au Rock’n'Roll Hall Of Fame en 2014
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 10 sur 13Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Suivant