Kiss France forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Partagez

Bruce Divers

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
phiphiMonsterMessages : 11361
Bruce Divers - Page 2 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Mai - 11:48

06.05.2022 09:42:39

How do I cook pancakes without flour?

12 vues . 5 mai 2022
Missing an ingredient for pancakes? Bruce and his wife Lisa tell you what you can substitute instead of flour when making pancakes.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
phiphiphiphiMonsterMessages : 11361
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Mai - 12:15

06.05.2022 10:14:03

What temperature should my pan or grill be when cooking pancakes?

11 vues . 5 mai 2022
Bruce and Lisa answer an important question for viewers who wonder, what temperature cook perfectly toasted pancakes with out burning them or not cooking them through.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 7 Mai - 9:44

07.05.2022 09:42:40

How do I make healthy pancakes?

6 vues . 6 mai 2022
If you are looking for ways to make your pancakes healthier, Bruce and Lisa have some tips and substitutes that you can use without losing out on delicious flavored pancakes.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 7 Mai - 9:46

07.05.2022 09:44:53

How do I cook pancakes?

7 vues . 6 mai 2022
It may seem like a simple breakfast creation, but pancakes take patience and a bit of a learning curve. In this short video Bruce and Lisa give you their best tips on how to cook pancakes the whole family will enjoy.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 7 Mai - 9:49

07.05.2022 09:47:37

How do I make fluffy pancakes?

4 vues . 6 mai 2022
When you think of the picture perfect pancake it has to be fluffy! So how do you make pancakes fluffy? Well Bruce and Lisa know just the right tips to share so you can master your pancakes in no time.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 7 Mai - 9:51

07.05.2022 09:50:16

How do I flip pancakes?

14 vues . 6 mai 2022
Pancake flipping is an art form! Take tips from Bruce the pancake flipping expert to improve your skills when it comes to cooking pancakes.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Mai - 12:06

11.05.2022 10:05:21

Why aren't my pancakes fluffy?

4 vues . 10 mai 2022
Should your pancake batter look smooth or lumpy? How watery should it appear? Bruce and Lisa answer the important questions about pancake batter in this video.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Mai - 12:45

11.05.2022 10:31:03

How do I make vegan pancakes?

3 vues . 10 mai 2022
Bruce and Lisa Kulick discuss how you can cook delicious vegan pancakes quick and easy!
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 19 Mai - 10:47

19.05.2022 08:38:46

KISS "30 Years of Revenge" by Bruce Kulick

2 517 vues . 18 mai 2022
May 19th, 1992 was the release date of the KISS album "Revenge". With the album's 30th Anniversary, I share my story here as the lead guitarist in KISS.

I am so proud of "Revenge". It stands the test of time, and the experience making this music has been a thrill of my lifetime. In addition to my thoughts on creating the album, I show the gear, and guitars that I used in making this great music. I also perform live many of the songs on "Revenge" for your enjoyment.  

I touch upon the tragedy of losing KISS drummer Eric Carr and discuss his replacement, current KISS drummer Eric Singer. Producer Bob Ezrin with his brilliant direction was another story I share in my "30th Anniversary of Revenge".

Paul Stanley / Guitar and Vocals
Gene Simmons / Bass and Vocals
Bruce Kulick / Guitar
Eric Singer / Drums
Eric Carr  / Drums

Produced by Bob Ezrin
Chris Steinmetz - Engineer
Niko Bolas - Engineer
George Tutko -Engineer
Mick Guzauski - Mix Engineer
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 20 Mai - 10:30

20.05.2022 07:43:06
https://ultimateclassicrock.com/bruce-kulick-kiss-revenge-30-years/

Bruce Kulick Reflects on 30 Years of Kiss’ ‘Revenge’

Bryan Rolli
Published: May 19, 2022

Bruce Divers - Page 2 06_get10

Former Kiss guitarist Bruce Kulick looks back at Revenge, his penultimate studio album with the band, in a new video commemorating the LP's 30th anniversary.

Released on May 19, 1992, Revenge marked a return to the gritty, hard-rock sound of Kiss' heyday after several unsuccessful dalliances with pop metal in the '80s. It saw the return of Destroyer (and Music From "The Elder") producer Bob Ezrin and marked the debut of drummer Eric Singer, following Eric Carr's death from heart cancer in November 1991.

Although Kulick only boasts one songwriting credit on Revenge (the slinky sleaze-metal romp "Tough Love"), he leaves his imprint on the album with a wellspring of thundering riffs and blistering solos. "[Ezrin] was constantly pushing me to play my best," Kulick says in the video. "He challenged me to play from my balls, without any preplanned, fancy stuff. I was quoted saying back in 1992, 'I found a suitably nasty tone for each solo and then went straight for the throat.'"

Kulick also notes the newfound hunger and revitalized chemistry of bandleaders Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley. "Gene was back, front and center, fully committed to the band," he says. "Paul showed a fiercer side of him, contributing songs with passion and conviction. He would proudly state, 'This is absolutely a band,' and that all the members were important with their contributions."

Those contributions include the work of Singer, who had previously played with Black Sabbath, Jake E. Lee's Badlands and Gary Moore. "He worked great with Ezrin, perfecting his drum parts on the album," Kulick enthuses. "Paul stated in '92, 'He came in at a very difficult time and brought something very special: a tremendous amount of energy and chemistry, and it's all over the album.'"

Kulick fans can catch the guitarist at Nashville's Creatures Fest at the end of the month, where he's slated to perform alongside original Kiss alumni Ace Frehley and Peter Criss as well as former guitarist Vinnie Vincent. In the meantime, you can hear more of his memories of recording Revenge in the video below (ci-dessus).

Read More: Bruce Kulick Reflects on 30 Years of Kiss' 'Revenge' | https://ultimateclassicrock.com/bruce-kulick-kiss-revenge-30-years/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 20 Mai - 10:40

20.05.2022 08:38:07
https://bravewords.com/news/bruce-kulick-celebrates-30th-anniversary-of-classic-kiss-album-revenge-it-stands-the-test-of-time-and-the-experience-making-this-music-has-been-a-thrill-of-my-lifetime-video

BRUCE KULICK Celebrates 30th Anniversary Of Classic KISS Album Revenge - "It Stands The Test Of Time, And The Experience Making This Music Has Been A Thrill Of My Lifetime"; Video

May 19, 2022, 18 hours ago
Bruce Divers - Page 2 62864210
Former KISS guitarist, Bruce Kulick, has released the video below, celebrating the 30th anniversary of KISS' Revenge album.
Says Bruce: "May 19th, 1992 was the release date of the KISS album, Revenge. With the album's 30th anniversary, I share my story here as the lead guitarist in KISS.

I am so proud of Revenge. It stands the test of time, and the experience making this music has been a thrill of my lifetime. In addition to my thoughts on creating the album, I show the gear, and guitars that I used in making this great music. I also perform live many of the songs on Revenge for your enjoyment.  

I touch upon the tragedy of losing KISS drummer Eric Carr and discuss his replacement, current KISS drummer Eric Singer. Producer Bob Ezrin with his brilliant direction was another story I share in my "30th Anniversary of Revenge"."
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 22 Mai - 10:30

22.05.2022 10:26:18
https://rockcelebrities.net/bruce-kulick-says-gene-simmons-was-fully-committed-to-kiss-in-early-years/

Bruce Kulick Says Gene Simmons Was Fully Committed To KISS In Early Years

Bihter Sevinc . May 21, 2022 . 2 mins read
Bruce Divers - Page 2 Bruce-15
Former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick recently looked back at the KISS album ‘Revenge’ for the record’s 30th anniversary and said Gene Simmons was fully committed to the band back then.

KISS released its sixteenth studio album, ‘Revenge,’ on May 19, 2022, marking a departure from their traditional pop-influenced glam metal sound. Hence, the album showed a heavier and darker side of the group. There was also a massive costume shift, which led them to have an image according to their sound. The heavy metal style was immediately apparent on the album.

The band’s previous two records had sold below expectations, so they were looking for a way to re-establish their mainstream audience. However, ‘Revenge’ didn’t bring the success they searched for either. The album received mixed reviews from the music critics. Some praised the record for its fresh sound, while others found it inadequate.

Bruce Kulick released a video for the album’s 30th anniversary on his YouTube channel and looked back at its making process. The guitarist stated that the album revitalized the chemistry between Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley once had.

They were now eager to produce something new together. Kulick explained that Gene Simmons was finally back and fully committed to giving his best at the time. He thinks Paul Stanley was also really helpful to Simmons during this process. Stanley also emphasized that all the band members’ contributions were equally significant.

Kulick on Gene Simmons:

“Gene was back, front and center, fully committed to the band. Paul showed a fiercer side of him, contributing songs with passion and conviction. He would proudly state, ‘This is absolutely a band,’ and that all the members were important with their contributions.”
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 9:36

03.08.2022 07:34:09

Cumpliendo metas: TOCAR CON BRUCE KULICK (KISS) - VLOG DOCUMENTAL / CHARLIE PARRA

4 180 vues . 2 août 2022
Documentary vlog about the experience of performing with one of my guitar heroes: Bruce Kulick, guitar player of KISS during most of their 80s career. This happened at Creatures Fest (Nashville) with Kuarantine (Chris Jericho. PJ Farley, Joe McGinness, Kent Slucher).
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Aoû - 16:49

05.08.2022 14:48:08

Mark Peace Thomas "Cruise Control" (ft. Bruce Kulick) from Rock Star Delusion Album

5 vues . 5 août 2022
Former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick supplies a killer solo for the hard rock song: "Cruise Control". The album version appears on "Rock Star Delusion" by Mark Peace Thomas and is unofficially called (The Dark Light Mix).
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Aoû - 12:46

11.08.2022 10:45:06

Kulick's Pancake Recipes Apron Package

343 vues . 10 août 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 25 Oct - 14:56

25.10.2022 12:54:09

KISS - Bruce Kulick on Hard N Heavy - interview and jamming with Party Ninjas - 1990

85 vues . 23 oct. 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 7 Déc - 8:37

07.12.2022 07:33:22
https://bravewords.com/news/accept-bassist-martin-motnik-s-new-solo-album-featuring-wolf-hoffmann-joe-satriani-derek-sherinian-bruce-kulick-and-more-now-available-on-vinyl

ACCEPT Bassist MARTIN MOTNIK's New Solo Album Featuring WOLF HOFFMANN, JOE SATRIANI, DEREK SHERINIAN, BRUCE KULICK And More Now Available On Vinyl

December 4, 2022, 2 days ago
Bruce Divers - Page 2 638c7010

Accept bassist Martin Motnik recently released his second solo album, Dream Chaser. He has checked in with the following update:

"It's been an amazing year, and it's going out with another bang: my album is finally available on vinyl! Thanks to the generous help by Craig Lindsley of Lindsley Records I've been able to put this bass-heavy music on heavy 180g vinyl records, for best audio quality! High fidelity for low frequencies!

And right now I'm offering to make customized shirts that were previously reserved for my amazing crowdfunding supporters. I will personally customize your shirt with your name so you can tell the world that you're a Dream Chaser too!"

Go to this location to purchase Dream Chaser on vinyl LP and the customized shirts.

Bruce Divers - Page 2 Dream_10

Dream Chaser consists of 10 bass-centric songs, with each song featuring a solo by a prolific guest musician. Artists joining Mornik on the record include Joe Satriani, Wolf Hoffmann (Accept), Bruce Kulick (ex-KISS, Grand Funk Railroad), Frank Gambale (Chick Corea), Trev Lukather (Steve Lukather's son) Andy Timmons (ex-Danger Danger), Mattias IA Eklundh (Freak Kitchen), Tim Tucker (United States Marine Band), Jennifer Batten (Michael Jackson, Jeff Beck), and Derek Sherinian (ex-Dream Theater, Sons Of Apollo).

Like on his first solo album, Bass Invader, with Gregg Bissonette (Ringo Starr All-Star Band, David Lee Roth), Motnik is again relying on world-class drumming, this time by Christopher Williams (Accept, Gene Simmons, Ace Frehley), Walfredo Reyes Jr. (Carlos Santana, Chicago, Steve Winwood), Joe Babiak (Michael Angelo Batio, Attitudes & Altitude) and Bissonette.

Motnik: "On my new album I thought that every song should feature a guest solo, ideally each one played by a different guest. That artist should also be someone who was influential to my musical development or who meant a lot to me on a musical or personal level. Basically, I wanted to have an album where I’m playing with my heroes."

Motnik released the album on his own record label, Kintom Music. Stay tuned for updates.

MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 7 Déc - 8:40

07.12.2022 07:38:20

ACCEPT le nouvel album solo du bassiste MARTIN MOTNIK avec WOLF HOFFMANN, JOE SATRIANI, DEREK SHERINIAN, BRUCE KULICK et plus maintenant disponible sur vinyle

Le bassiste d'Accept, Martin Motnik, a récemment sorti son deuxième album solo, Dream Chaser. Il s'est enregistré avec la mise à jour suivante :

"Ça a été une année incroyable, et ça se termine avec un autre bang : mon album est enfin disponible en vinyle ! Grâce à l'aide généreuse de Craig Lindsley de Lindsley Records, j'ai pu mettre cette musique lourde de basses sur un vinyle lourd de 180 g. enregistre, pour une meilleure qualité audio ! Haute fidélité pour les basses fréquences !

Et en ce moment, je propose de faire des chemises personnalisées qui étaient auparavant réservées à mes incroyables supporters du crowdfunding. Je personnaliserai personnellement votre chemise avec votre nom afin que vous puissiez dire au monde que vous êtes aussi un Dream Chaser !"

Allez à cet endroit pour acheter Dream Chaser sur vinyle LP et les chemises personnalisées.

Dream Chaser se compose de 10 chansons centrées sur la basse, chaque chanson comportant un solo d'un musicien invité prolifique. Les artistes rejoignant Mornik sur le disque incluent Joe Satriani, Wolf Hoffmann (Accept), Bruce Kulick (ex-KISS, Grand Funk Railroad), Frank Gambale (Chick Corea), Trev Lukather (le fils de Steve Lukather) Andy Timmons (ex-Danger Danger) , Mattias IA Eklundh (Freak Kitchen), Tim Tucker (United States Marine Band), Jennifer Batten (Michael Jackson, Jeff Beck) et Derek Sherinian (ex-Dream Theater, Sons Of Apollo).

Comme sur son premier album solo, Bass Invader, avec Gregg Bissonette (Ringo Starr All-Star Band, David Lee Roth), Motnik s'appuie à nouveau sur une batterie de classe mondiale, cette fois de Christopher Williams (Accept, Gene Simmons, Ace Frehley) , Walfredo Reyes Jr. (Carlos Santana, Chicago, Steve Winwood), Joe Babiak (Michael Angelo Batio, Attitudes & Altitude) et Bissonette.

Motnik : "Sur mon nouvel album, je pensais que chaque chanson devrait comporter un solo invité, idéalement chacune jouée par un invité différent. Cet artiste devrait également être quelqu'un qui a influencé mon développement musical ou qui a beaucoup compté pour moi sur une comédie musicale ou personnel. A la base, je voulais avoir un album où je joue avec mes héros."

Motnik a sorti l'album sur son propre label, Kintom Music. Restez à l'écoute pour les mises à jour.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 30 Déc - 9:57

30.12.2022 08:55:10

Nirvana Influenced KISS: Bruce Kulick (KISS Guitarist 1984 - 1996) Explains

270 vues . 29 déc. 2022

Nirvana influencing KISS may sound unlikely considering KISS was formed in 1973, 14 years before Nirvana in 1987, but according to Bruce Kulick who was the lead guitarist in KISS from 1984 - 1996, Nirvana & the grunge movement did have an influence on KISS in the early 1990s. This video is a clip from my latest interview with Bruce Kulick. This latest interview is my 4th interview with Bruce Kulick. My previous interviews with Bruce Kulick were for my documentaries 'What is Classic Rock?' & 'Rock is Dead?'

KISS Guitarist Bruce Kulick on Gene Simmons & Paul Stanley. Bruce Kulick was the lead guitarist in KISS for 12 years, from 1984 - 1996. Over the course of those years with KISS, Bruce appeared on 5 studio records (Animalize, Asylum, Crazy Nights, Hot in the Shade, Revenge), a compilation record (Smashes, Trashes & Hits), a live record (Alive III) & the MTV unplugged record (KISS Unplugged). Additionally, in 1997 KISS released Carnival of Souls: The Final Sessions, which would be the last KISS studio record featuring exclusively Bruce Kulick on lead guitar. Bruce also contributed guitar work to the band's 1998 record Psycho Circus, the first studio record featuring Ace Frehley since Creature of the Night in 1982.

In total KISS has released 20 studio records to date: Kiss, Hotter Than Hell, Dressed to Kill, Destroyer, Rock and Roll Over, Love Gun, Dynasty, Unmasked, Music from "The Elder", Creatures of the Night, Lick It Up, Animalize, Asylum, Revenge, Carnival of Souls: The Final Sessions, Psycho Circus, Sonic Boom & Monster. The band has also released multiple live albums, compilation albums & box sets, as well as the 4 solo albums in 1978 by Gene Simmons, Ace Frehley, Peter Criss & Paul Stanley.

In total there have been 10 members of KISS throughout the band's history: Gene Simmons, Ace Frehley, Peter Criss, Paul Stanley, Bruce Kulick, Eric Carr, Eric Singer, Mark St. John, Tommy Thayer & Vinnie Vincent. Notable hits from the band include I Was Made For Lovin' You, I Love It Loud, Love Gun, Rock And Roll All Nite, Detroit Rock City, Reason To Live, Tears Are Falling & Beth.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 30 Déc - 10:02

30.12.2022 09:01:02

KISS influencé par le Nirvana : Bruce Kulick (guitariste de KISS 1984 - 1996) explique

Nirvana influençant KISS peut sembler peu probable étant donné que KISS a été formé en 1973, 14 ans avant Nirvana en 1987, mais selon Bruce Kulick qui était le guitariste principal de KISS de 1984 à 1996, Nirvana et le mouvement grunge ont eu une influence sur KISS dans le début des années 1990. Cette vidéo est un extrait de ma dernière interview avec Bruce Kulick. Cette dernière interview est ma 4ème interview avec Bruce Kulick. Mes précédentes entrevues avec Bruce Kulick étaient pour mes documentaires 'What is Classic Rock?' & 'Le rock est mort?'

Le guitariste de KISS Bruce Kulick sur Gene Simmons & Paul Stanley. Bruce Kulick a été le guitariste principal de KISS pendant 12 ans, de 1984 à 1996. Au cours de ces années avec KISS, Bruce est apparu sur 5 disques studio (Animalize, Asylum, Crazy Nights, Hot in the Shade, Revenge), une compilation record (Smashes, Trashes & Hits), un disque live (Alive III) et le disque MTV unplugged (KISS Unplugged). De plus, en 1997, KISS a sorti Carnival of Souls: The Final Sessions , qui serait le dernier album studio de KISS avec exclusivement Bruce Kulick à la guitare principale. Bruce a également contribué au travail de guitare sur le disque Psycho Circus du groupe en 1998, le premier disque studio avec Ace Frehley depuis Creature of the Night en 1982.

Au total, KISS a sorti 20 disques studio à ce jour : Kiss, Hotter Than Hell, Dressed to Kill, Destroyer, Rock and Roll Over, Love Gun, Dynasty, Unmasked, Music from "The Elder", Creatures of the Night, Lick It Up , Animaliser, Asile, Vengeance, Carnaval des Âmes : Les Dernières Sessions, Psycho Circus, Sonic Boom & Monster. Le groupe a également sorti plusieurs albums live, albums de compilation et coffrets, ainsi que les 4 albums solo en 1978 de Gene Simmons, Ace Frehley, Peter Criss & Paul Stanley.

Au total, il y a eu 10 membres de KISS tout au long de l'histoire du groupe : Gene Simmons, Ace Frehley, Peter Criss, Paul Stanley, Bruce Kulick, Eric Carr, Eric Singer, Mark St. John, Tommy Thayer et Vinnie Vincent. Les succès notables du groupe incluent I Was Made For Lovin' You, I Love It Loud, Love Gun, Rock And Roll All Nite, Detroit Rock City, Reason To Live, Tears Are Falling & Beth.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 3 Mai - 10:36

03.05.2023 08:34:51

Bruce Kulick Bobblehead! "Yes We Have BK Bobbles"

556 vues . 2 mai 2023
My Bruce Kulick Bobblehead, is a "mini me" recreation of the Crazy Nights KISS era BK, with my Radioactive Suit, and Red ESP guitar! There's a Kulick Amp behind me, that mounts on the base, as well as my name. It can be ordered signed or unsigned.  
Visit my website here to order!
https://www.brucekulick.com/product/b...

Made of Resin,  BK is 7" tall.  Comes in a beautiful box that also can be created into a background diorama of me on stage.
So Crank your Crazy Nights LP, and rock out with the Limited Edition Radioactive Bruce Kulick Bobblehead!

Special thanks to Wally Wingert for his excellent vocal stylings!!
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 4 Fév - 21:00

https://rockcelebrities.net/bruce-kulick-thinks-taylor-swift-stole-his-kiss-asylum-look/

Bruce Kulick Thinks Taylor Swift Stole His KISS ‘Asylum’ Look

Zehra Kabak / February 1, 2024 / 3 mins read
Bruce Divers - Page 2 20240219

Bruce Kulick recently pointed out a striking resemblance between his stage outfit from the 1980s and Taylor Swift’s costume during her ongoing ‘The Eras Tour.’ He shared a photo of Swift performing in a red and black outfit sporting snake-like patterns, suggesting it looked similar to the one he wore during the ‘Asylum’ era of KISS. The guitarist wrote on Instagram:

“Taylor Swift has good taste in clothes… KISS Asylum clothes! Do you agree? (Convention photo by Mike Brandvold)”

Kulick included two photos of his costume in the post. One of them showed it on a mannequin, while the other showed him wearing it during a KISS performance.

Swift nodded at KISS’ stage costumes once more in her early career. She crashed a Keith Urban show in Kansas City, Missouri, during his ‘Escape Together World Tour’ in 2009.

At Urban’s headlining show, the pop singer and three members of her road band jumped on stage wearing face paint, platform boots, black wigs, and spandex pants. They sang the country musician’s then-current single ‘Kiss A Girl’ accompanied by two backup singers dressed up as super-sized Hersey Kisses.

Swift’s ‘The Eras Tour’ outfit came from a more colorful and bright period of KISS’ stage clothes, though.

The Guitarist’s Insights Into The Band’s Costumes

Bruce Divers - Page 2 20240220
Bruce Kulick’s first tour with the band in the mid-’80s was not professionally recorded. Still, the guitarist shared some footage from this period on a 2021 episode of the ‘Three Sides Of The Coin’ podcast, a show dedicated to KISS.

During the episode, Kulick reflected on this era and discussed the band’s fashion choices while looking through photos taken by Tommy Sommers from their 1986 show in St. Paul, Minnesota. Delving into the story of Gene Simmons’ lighted cape on the show, he explained:

“It was a disaster; it cost like $5000 to create; it came out one night, and that was it. I wasn’t his comfort zone, obviously. For [1987’s] ‘Crazy Nights,’ things were easier, the clothes got more leather and tough … and by [1992’s] ‘Revenge,’ we really dialed in the look. Paul [Stanley] can get away with acting like a stripper onstage and wearing all that color and still be a terrific frontman; he pulled it off.”

You can see the former KISS guitarist’s post about Taylor Swift’s outfit here.
Bruce Divers - Page 2 20240218
Photo Credit: Bruce Kulick – Instagram
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 4 Fév - 21:06

Bruce Kulick pense que Taylor Swift a volé son look « Asylum » de KISS

Bruce Kulick a récemment souligné une ressemblance frappante entre sa tenue de scène des années 1980 et le costume de Taylor Swift lors de sa tournée "The Eras Tour" en cours. Il a partagé une photo de Swift se produisant dans une tenue rouge et noire arborant des motifs ressemblant à des serpents, suggérant qu'elle ressemblait à un serpent. semblable à celui qu'il portait pendant l'ère « Asile » de KISS. Le guitariste a écrit sur Instagram :

« Taylor Swift a bon goût en matière de vêtements… KISS Asylum vêtements ! Êtes-vous d'accord? (Photo du congrès par Mike Brandvold) »

Kulick a inclus deux photos de son costume dans le message. L'un d'eux l'a montré sur un mannequin, tandis que l'autre l'a montré le portant lors d'une représentation de KISS.

Swift a de nouveau fait un signe de tête aux costumes de scène de KISS au début de sa carrière. Elle a écrasé un spectacle de Keith Urban à Kansas City, Missouri, lors de sa « tournée mondiale Escape Together » en 2009.

Lors du spectacle en tête d'affiche d'Urban, la chanteuse pop et trois membres de son groupe de route sont montés sur scène portant du maquillage, des bottes à plateforme, des perruques noires et des pantalons en spandex. Ils ont chanté le single « Kiss A Girl » du musicien country, accompagné de deux chanteurs suppléants déguisés en Hersey Kisses de grande taille.

La tenue « The Eras Tour » de Swift est cependant issue d’une période plus colorée et lumineuse des vêtements de scène de KISS.

Le point de vue du guitariste sur les costumes du groupe

La première tournée de Bruce Kulick avec le groupe au milieu des années 80 n’a pas été enregistrée professionnellement. Pourtant, le guitariste a partagé quelques images de cette période dans un épisode de 2021 du podcast « Three Sides Of The Coin », une émission dédiée à KISS.

Au cours de l'épisode, Kulick a réfléchi à cette époque et discuté des choix de mode du groupe tout en parcourant des photos prises par Tommy Sommers lors de leur défilé de 1986 à St. Paul, Minnesota. Plongeant dans l'histoire de la cape éclairée de Gene Simmons dans la série, il a expliqué :

"Ce fut un désastre; la création a coûté environ 5 000 $ ; il est sorti un soir, et c'était tout. Je n’étais évidemment pas sa zone de confort. Pour « Crazy Nights » de [1987 », les choses étaient plus faciles, les vêtements sont devenus plus cuirés et plus résistants… et dans « Revenge » [de 1992], nous avons vraiment peaufiné le look. Paul [Stanley] peut se comporter comme une strip-teaseuse sur scène et porter toutes ces couleurs tout en restant un formidable leader ; il a réussi.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 17 Avr - 10:08

https://bravewords.com/news/bruce-kulick-endorses-bravewords-writer-martin-popoff-s-kiss-at-50-book-hes-honest-with-his-opinions

BRUCE KULICK Endorses BRAVEWORDS Writer MARTIN POPOFF's KISS At 50 Book - "He’s Honest With His Opinions"

April 14, 2024, 2 days ago
Bruce Divers - Page 2 20240421

In October 2023, BraveWords writer Martin Popoff published his KISS At 50 coffee table book. Earlier today, April 14, 2024, Bruce Kulick (who played guitar in KISS from 1984 - 1996) issued the following endorsement via social media:

"Martin Popoff’s book is a recommendation from me. He’s honest with his opinions but covers most of Kisstory, unlike many of the magazines that cashed in on the 50th Anniversary…..thoughts??"

Bruce Divers - Page 2 20240413

You can currently order the book via Amazon in the US, and Canada, as well as MartinPopoff.com.

Bruce Divers - Page 2 20240415

With this beautifully produced book, relive the extraordinary history of the of the hottest band in the land through 50 milestone events.

Formed in New York City in 1973, KISS became one of the most popular and best-selling bands in rock history with their inventive stage presence and heavy, hook-filled catalog, both ideally suited for packing hockey arenas and football stadiums. This richly illustrated book from prolific rock journalist Martin Popoff pays tribute to the band on the occasion of their 50th anniversary by curating and examining the 50 most significant milestones.

Bruce Divers - Page 2 20240414

This exquisite volume features:

- Sturdy hardcover format
- Stunning concert and candid offstage photography, much of it never before published
- Images of memorabilia, including gig posters, 7-inch picture sleeves, ticket stubs, and more
- Gatefold KISS timeline

Bruce Divers - Page 2 20240416

Popoff covers everything down through the decades:

- The band’s formation on the New York club scene
- Their fortuitous signing to the Casablanca label
- Infamous TV appearances, including Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park
- The formation of the famous Kiss Army fan club
- Mega tours undertaken in support of the LPs
- Interband conflicts and personnel changes
- The band’s 1980s “unmasking”
- Innovative marketing such as comic books and the Kiss Convention
- And, of course, each of the landmark studio LPs

The result is an epic tribute to one of the most influential and admired bands in rock history - in a milestone year.

Bruce Divers - Page 2 20240417

Bruce Divers - Page 2 20240418
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 17 Avr - 10:13

BRUCE KULICK soutient le livre KISS At 50 de l'écrivain de BRAVEWORDS MARTIN POPOFF - "Il est honnête avec ses opinions"

En octobre 2023, l'écrivain de BraveWords Martin Popoff a publié son livre de table KISS At 50. Plus tôt dans la journée, le 14 avril 2024, Bruce Kulick (qui a joué de la guitare dans KISS de 1984 à 1996) a émis l'approbation suivante via les réseaux sociaux :

"Le livre de Martin Popoff est une recommandation de ma part. Il est honnête avec ses opinions mais couvre la majeure partie de Kisstory, contrairement à la plupart des magazines qui ont profité du 50e anniversaire….. pensées ??"

Vous pouvez actuellement commander le livre via Amazon aux États-Unis et au Canada, ainsi que sur MartinPopoff.com.

Avec ce livre magnifiquement réalisé, revivez l'histoire extraordinaire du groupe le plus en vogue du pays à travers 50 événements marquants.

Formé à New York en 1973, KISS est devenu l'un des groupes les plus populaires et les plus vendus de l'histoire du rock grâce à sa présence scénique inventive et son catalogue chargé et rempli d'accroches, tous deux parfaitement adaptés pour emballer les arènes de hockey et les stades de football. Ce livre richement illustré du prolifique journaliste rock Martin Popoff rend hommage au groupe à l'occasion de son 50e anniversaire en sélectionnant et en examinant les 50 étapes les plus significatives.

Avec ce livre magnifiquement réalisé, revivez l'histoire extraordinaire du groupe le plus en vogue du pays à travers 50 événements marquants.

Formé à New York en 1973, KISS est devenu l'un des groupes les plus populaires et les plus vendus de l'histoire du rock grâce à sa présence scénique inventive et son catalogue chargé et rempli d'accroches, tous deux parfaitement adaptés pour emballer les arènes de hockey et les stades de football. Ce livre richement illustré du prolifique journaliste rock Martin Popoff rend hommage au groupe à l'occasion de son 50e anniversaire en sélectionnant et en examinant les 50 étapes les plus significatives.

Ce volume exquis comprend :

- Format relié robuste
- Un concert époustouflant et des photographies franches hors scène, pour la plupart inédites auparavant
- Images de souvenirs, notamment des affiches de concerts, des pochettes illustrées de 7 pouces, des talons de billets, etc.
- Chronologie Gatefold KISS

Popoff couvre tout au fil des décennies :

- La formation du groupe sur la scène club new-yorkaise
- Leur signature fortuite chez le label Casablanca
- Des apparitions télévisées célèbres, notamment Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park
- La formation du célèbre fan club Kiss Army
- Méga tournées entreprises en soutien aux LP
- Conflits interbandes et changements de personnel
- Le « démasquage » du groupe dans les années 1980
- Marketing innovant comme les bandes dessinées et la Kiss Convention
- Et bien sûr, chacun des LP studio phares

Le résultat est un hommage épique à l’un des groupes les plus influents et admirés de l’histoire du rock – au cours d’une année marquante.
Contenu sponsoriséBruce Divers - Page 2 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce Divers   Bruce Divers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Bruce Divers
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2