Kiss France forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Partagez

Bruce News

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Suivant
AuteurMessage
phiphiMonsterMessages : 11381
Bruce News - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeLun 9 Aoû - 16:35

09.08.2021 14:32:36

Bruce Kulick raw interview with Good Day Rochester

23 vues . 6 août 2021

This is the entire conversation between Bruce Kulick of Grand Funk Railroad and Good Day Rochester Executive Producer Mike DiGiorgio, including lots that didn't make air - they talked about Grand Funk at Del Lago, his relationship with KISS, traveling and touring during the pandemic and even The Good Rats - -including his memories of playing in the WUHF studios in 1982.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
phiphiphiphiMonsterMessages : 11381
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeLun 9 Aoû - 16:37

09.08.2021 14:36:18

Bruce Kulick on Good Day Rochester

25 vues . 6 août 2021

A two-part interview with Bruce Kulick of Grand Funk Railroad.  Good Day Rochester Executive Producer Mike DiGiorgio talked with him about Grand Funk at Del Lago, his relationship with KISS, traveling and touring during the pandemic and even The Good Rats - -including his memories of playing in the WUHF studios in 1982.  

See the entire interview here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQeoh...
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeLun 9 Aoû - 16:40

09.08.2021 14:39:01

Bruce Kulick's Advice for Musicians

51 vues . 6 août 2021

KISS's Bruce Kulick shares his advice for aspiring musicians.
-
Welcome everybody to Tales Of A KISS Geek! Here's the series for all KISS geeks in which, I delve into topics about the band.
The videos on this channel consist of me sharing my opinions on content related to KISS.
Everyone has their own thoughts and opinions and all are welcome and encouraged, considering you are respectful and mature.

* No name calling or bullying towards anybody will be tolerated.*
Feel free to like, comment & subscribe for more content... and don't forget to hit that bell, ensuring you never miss a video!

If you enjoy this content, go out and support the music. Buy a concert ticket, an album or a t-shirt and give back to the bands that created the soundtrack to your life!
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Aoû - 10:59

12.08.2021 08:57:52

The Metal Hall of Fame inductees TRIUMPH, STRYPER, ex-MEGADETH guitarist Marty Friedman and more!

48 vues . 11 août 2021

The Metal Hall of Fame inductees TRIUMPH, STRYPER, ex-MEGADETH guitarist Marty Friedman and more!

get set for The Metal Hall of Fame ... yes Metal ...  the new inductees will be TRIUMPH, STRYPER, former MEGADETH guitarist Marty Friedman also some past members of KISS and IRON MAIDEN ... they will be inducted into the Metal Hall Of Fame on September 12 at 3:00 p.m. EST ...  on a world premiere livestream video. The livestream is hosted by Cathy Rankin ... watch here  Volume.com/metalhalloffame.

The Metal Hall Of Fame livestream is being presented by Deko Entertainment and Volume.com.  here for live stream   https://volume.com/metalhalloffame/

2021 Metal Hall Of Fame inductees include:

KISS

* Doc McGhee, Manager: 1995-Current
* Bill Aucoin, Manager: 1973-1982 (Posthumously)
* Bruce Kulick, Guitarist, 1984-1996
* Eric Carr, Drummer, 1981-1991 (Posthumously)

TRIUMPH

* Gil Moore
* Rik Emmett
* Mike Levine

IRON MAIDEN

* Paul Di'Anno, Singer, 1977-1981
* Blaze Bayley, Singer, 1994 -1999
* Derek Riggs (creator of IRON MAIDEN mascot Eddie)

Marty Friedman (MEGADETH)
STRYPER
Mark Weiss (photographer)

THE METAL HALL OF FAME IS A PART OF THE NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION D.A.D. (DRUMS AND DISABILITIES) WHICH HELPS CHILDREN AND ADULTS FIGHT DISABILITIES ON A GLOBAL BASIS.

via blabbermouth.net

MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeDim 29 Aoû - 11:19

29.08.2021 11:19:36

#308:Bruce Kulick/Kiss,Grand Funk Railroad,Meat Loaf

On today's episode of LET THERE BE TALK the guitar god Bruce Kulick stops by and talks about his days in Kiss,Meat Loaf and Billy Squier.

Bruce has been playing guitar professionally his whole life including the last 17 years as the guitarist for GRAND FUNK RAILROAD.

Dont forget to leave a review and subscribe to LET THERE BE TALK on iTunes
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeVen 17 Sep - 14:22

17.09.2021 12:21:02

Metal Hall of Fame Induction of Bruce Kulick

1 303 vues . 16 sept. 2021

Many of you might know I was inducted into the Metal Hall of Fame this Sept 12th, 2021. Here’s the video footage of my induction, (which I had a little fun with editing). I am very proud of receiving it, and thanks to my inductees and the Metal Hall of Fame for this honor! Special thanks for Ira Hoch for capturing it, and some editing as well.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeLun 27 Sep - 10:39

27.09.2021 08:35:42

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bruce-kulick-says-there-is-a-chance-he-will-play-with-kiss-at-final-concert-of-end-of-the-road-tour/

BRUCE KULICK Says There Is A Chance He Will Play With KISS At Final Concert Of 'End Of The Road' Tour

September 25, 2021 . 33 Comments

Bruce News - Page 16 20210912

Former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick has told Rolling Stone that there is a chance he will come out and play with the band at the final show of the "End Of The Road" world tour. "That's always been kind of what they've shared publicly," he said. "I'll be honest, It's not like I have the plan or, like, Gene [Simmons] and Paul [Stanley] said to me, 'This is how we want to do it. These are the songs.' I don't have the details. [My wife] Lisa and I chat about it because people ask. I do know I'll be at least able to capture [KISS manager] Doc [McGhee] on the boat for a little bit and go, 'What's the plan?' I don't want to dance around the questions. I have some ideas of how this could be. 'Tell me what you're thinking?'

"There was a big pause button on their schedule," he continued. "They would have ended their tour this summer if COVID never happened. They had a venue booked. It was a stadium in New York. That was going to be the end. Now I don't know when it would be, if it's in 2022. I don't know. I hope I'm there. I hope I get to play a couple songs with them.

"The fans are expecting something special, and it should be. Everyone alive should be there. I'm not going to tell them that Vinnie [Vincent] should be there if they don't want to see Vinnie. I do hope Ace [Frehley] and Peter [Criss] are going to be a part of it as well."

Asked if he believes that this is KISS's last tour, Kulick said: "I do think they will stop touring in a traditional sense. Would they manage and present other KISS-related things? You know, they have this idea that KISS will never die. They could have a KISS-themed show they aren't in. … Could they pull that off successfully? Absolutely. KISS is a brand like Coca-Cola.

"I do think Gene and Paul will retire from touring. I know Gene well enough. They won't carry on with what you know as a big touring KISS show forever. They just can't. They don't want to do it. How about Gene in a 40-pound outfit performing a two-hour show? No way. Paul's had hip surgeries. You can't sustain that. It's harder and harder the older you get.

"They're going to do some great business and some great shows. But they're going to wrap it up in a year or so. I think they will."

Kulick joined KISS in 1984 and remained with the band until the group's original lineup reunited in 1996. He joined GRAND FUNK RAILROAD in 2000 and continues to perform with the group to this day.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMer 29 Sep - 10:24

29.09.2021 08:22:36

https://metalheadzone.com/bruce-kulick-the-kiss-fans-are-expecting-something-special-from-farewell-tour/

Bruce Kulick: ‘The KISS Fans Are Expecting Something Special From Farewell Tour’

By Melisa Iscan - September 28, 2021

Bruce News - Page 16 Bruce-10

Former KISS lead guitarist Bruce Kulick revealed whether he will reunite with KISS or not for the band’s The End of the Road World Tour in his recent interview with Rolling Stone magazine.

As you probably know, Bruce Kulick joined in KISS when the band’s former guitarist Mark St. John left the band due to his reactive arthritis diagnosis. Until the original KISS members’ reunion in 1996, he performed in five KISS albums, ‘Asylum,’ ‘Crazy Nights,’ ‘Hot in the Shade,’ ‘Revenge,’ and ‘Carnival of Souls: The Final Session.’

During his interview, Kulick shared his ideas about KISS’ The End of the Road World Tour, which was scheduled for 2019 but postponed to 2021 due to the COVID-19 restrictions. As you may know, the tour recently kicked off on August 18, 2021, in Mansfield.

Bruce Kulick highlighted that the fans are expecting extraordinary things and he will be happy to perform some of the band’s iconic songs with his former bandmates Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley during KISS’ farewell tour. However, he clarified that he hasn’t talked with them about their possible reunion yet.

Kulick said in his interview that:

“That’s always been kind of what they’ve shared publicly. I’ll be honest, It’s not like I have the plan or, like, Gene and Paul said to me, ‘This is how we want to do it. These are the songs.’ I don’t have the details. My wife Lisa and I chat about it because people ask. I do know I’ll be at least able to capture Doc McGhee on the boat for a little bit and go, ‘What’s the plan?’ I don’t want to dance around the questions. I have some ideas of how this could be. ‘Tell me what you’re thinking?’

There was a big pause button on their schedule. They would have ended their tour this summer if COVID never happened. They had a venue booked. It was a stadium in New York. That was going to be the end. Now I don’t know when it would be if it’s in 2022. I don’t know. I hope I’m there. I hope I get to play a couple of songs with them.

The fans are expecting something special, and it should be. Everyone alive should be there. I’m not going to tell them that Vinnie should be there if they don’t want to see Vinnie. I do hope Ace and Peter are going to be a part of it as well.”

In addition, Bruce Kulick stated that he wishes to see Vinnie Vincent, Ace Frehley, and Peter Criss performing together with the current KISS members for the band’s farewell tour.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeVen 1 Oct - 10:50

01.10.2021 08:48:54

Bruce Kulick of KISS Shows Me How To REALLY Play This Hit Solo!

884 vues . 1 oct. 2021

Quite the honor to have Bruce teach me his solo from the hit KISS song Forever. He seems like an ol' friend to me, probably because I've been listening to his playing for most of my life. Good times.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMer 6 Oct - 10:41

06.10.2021 08:39:24

https://metalheadzone.com/bruce-kulick-recalls-gene-simmons-doubts-about-his-injury/

Bruce Kulick Recalls Gene Simmons’ Doubts About His Injury

By Su Yeniocak - October 5, 2021

Bruce News - Page 16 Bruce-11

KISS’s former guitarist, Bruce Kulick, recently spoke to Rolling Stone about his time in the band and recalled when he was first recruited. He remembered experiencing an unfortunate injury and being doubted by the band’s bassist Gene Simmons.

Kulick was called to fill in for Mark St. John in 1984 because he had to leave due to a medical condition. The new guitarist stayed with the band for 12 years and contributed to five studio albums.

KISS’ makeup era was over by 1983 so, Kulick didn’t have to wear makeup to go on stage with them. Yet, he was still very excited and aware of the rare opportunity he just got with the band. He was perhaps too hyped up about it as he injured his arm in one of the first rehearsals.

His excitement cost him two weeks of rehearsals and Gene Simmons’ doubt. According to Kulick, Simmons thought he was just scared to come in and didn’t believe that he was injured.

Here is how the guitarist told the story:

“I was suddenly aware of the opportunity, and I was very excited to prove myself. I tried so hard I actually injured my arm where I missed two weeks of rehearsals. Gene called me and said, ‘Are you just scared, or did you really injure yourself?’

I said, ‘No, no, no. Paul knows the doctor I saw. I pulled a nerve in my arm. I’m going to be okay. The doctor said it’s going to heal. I’m doing everything he said, and I’ll have a full week of rehearsal with you guys, and I’ll know the songs. I promise.’

To get a call like that from Gene Simmons, I’m realizing I may have screwed the biggest opportunity I’ll ever have to be the KISS guitarist, even though at the time it was only filling in.”

Of course, the guitarist was worried that he ruined a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. However, thankfully he was able to heal and perform with the band until 1996. Even after he left KISS, he stayed in touch with the band members and contributed to their future songs and albums like ‘Psycho Circus’ despite not being in the band.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Oct - 9:37

07.10.2021 07:34:20

https://www.metalcastle.net/bruce-kulick-on-kiss-tenure-i-always-would-hear-things-about-ace-frehley-wanting-to-get-back-in-the-band/

Bruce Kulick On KISS Tenure: “I Always Would Hear Things About Ace Frehley Wanting To Get Back In The Band”

By Sami Altintas - October 6, 2021

Bruce News - Page 16 Bruce-12

Former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick has recalled his firing from the band while also commenting on the band’s decision to go back in makeup.

Bruce Kulick was the lead guitarist and backing vocalist of the rock band KISS from 1984 to 1996. He had replaced with Mark St. John at the time after the guitarist parted ways with the band. The guitarist appeared in a lot of efforts of the band, including studio albums and a CD collection.

In 1996, the guitarist parted ways with the band and was replaced by the band’s original guitarist Ace Frehley. Following the reunion of the original members, the band had played Alive/Worldwide Tour. During the tour, the band had weekly paid Bruce Kulick as a sidelined of the KISS.

When Frehley once again left KISS in 2002, KISS did not ask Kulick to rejoin the band. At the time, Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley had thought that the band’s former touring members, Tommy Thayer, could copy Ace Frehley better than Bruce Kulick.

However, recently, Bruce has discussed his tenure with KISS and the band’s makeup decision during a new interview with Rolling Stone. He also touched on Ace Frehley‘s rejoining the band instead of him. When the interviewer asked if he thought the day would come one day where the makeup would come back on and Ace would return, Kulick admitted he wanted to hear Ace Frehley‘s return to the band.

“I always would hear things about Ace wanting to get back in the band,” he said. “I wasn’t really very clear about how or when it could happen.

“But then again, I thought I had maybe three or five years of being in KISS, and then the whole thing would either implode or it would go back to what they were.

“I always make the analogy to the way that Star Wars was so big. And then there’s 20 years of nothing new from Star Wars. Then all of a sudden, I don’t need to tell you what they were able to do. They introduced it to a whole other generation.”

Kulick Comments On The Makeup Decision Of KISS

In the continuation of his words, Kulick has also commented on the makeup decision of KISS after his leaving. He said that he did great works together with the band. He also added that Eric Singer and he did not do anything wrong.

“The timing was right for KISS to go back in makeup,” he admitted. “I didn’t do anything wrong – Eric Singer didn’t do anything wrong.

“We were making great music and working well together, but this nostalgia thing, which is the same reason why Star Wars just took off again, and Star Trek had to be turned into 10 spinoff shows, is when something is unique like that, people always want it.

“They want to share it with new generations. There they go. They went back into the makeup.”
Kulick Recalls Gene Simmons’ Reaction To His Injury

Elsewhere in the interview, Kulick recalled the band’s co-founder/bassist Gene Simmons‘ reaction to his injury. At the time, Kulick had missed KISS rehearsals after he injured his arm. Simmons did not believe him and asked Kulick that if he was scared.

“I was suddenly aware of the opportunity, and I was very excited to prove myself,” he adds. “I tried so hard I actually injured my arm where I missed two weeks of rehearsals. Gene called me and said, ‘Are you just scared, or did you really injure yourself?’

“I said, ‘No, no, no. Paul knows the doctor I saw. I pulled a nerve in my arm. I’m going to be OK. The doctor said it’s going to heal. I’m doing everything he said, and I’ll have a full week of rehearsal with you guys and I’ll know the songs. I promise.’

“To get a call like that from Gene Simmons, I’m realizing I may have screwed the biggest opportunity I’ll ever have to be the KISS guitarist, even though at the time it was only filling in.”
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Oct - 9:44

07.10.2021 07:41:26

Bruce Kulick sur KISS Tenure: "J'entendrais toujours des choses sur Ace Frehley voulant revenir dans le groupe"

L'ancien guitariste de KISS, Bruce Kulick, a rappelé son licenciement du groupe tout en commentant la décision du groupe de se maquiller.

Bruce Kulick était le guitariste principal et choriste du groupe de rock KISS de 1984 à 1996. Il avait remplacé Mark St. John à l'époque après que le guitariste se soit séparé du groupe. Le guitariste est apparu dans de nombreux efforts du groupe, y compris des albums studio et une collection de CD.

En 1996, le guitariste s'est séparé du groupe et a été remplacé par le guitariste original du groupe, Ace Frehley. Après la réunion des membres originaux, le groupe avait joué Alive/Worldwide Tour. Pendant la tournée, le groupe avait payé chaque semaine Bruce Kulick en tant que marginal du KISS.

Lorsque Frehley a de nouveau quitté KISS en 2002, KISS n'a pas demandé à Kulick de rejoindre le groupe. À l'époque, Gene Simmons et Paul Stanley pensaient que les anciens membres du groupe en tournée, Tommy Thayer, pourraient mieux copier Ace Frehley que Bruce Kulick.

Cependant, récemment, Bruce a discuté de son mandat avec KISS et de la décision de composition du groupe lors d'une nouvelle interview avec Rolling Stone. Il a également évoqué le retour d'Ace Frehley dans le groupe à sa place. Lorsque l'intervieweur lui a demandé s'il pensait que le jour viendrait un jour où le maquillage reviendrait et Ace reviendrait, Kulick a admis qu'il voulait entendre le retour d'Ace Frehley dans le groupe.
"J'entendais toujours des choses sur Ace voulant revenir dans le groupe", a-t-il déclaré. «Je n’étais pas vraiment très clair sur comment ou quand cela pourrait arriver.

«Mais encore une fois, je pensais que j'avais peut-être trois ou cinq ans dans KISS, puis tout cela imploserait ou reviendrait à ce qu'ils étaient.

«Je fais toujours l'analogie avec la façon dont Star Wars était si grand. Et puis il y a 20 ans de rien de nouveau dans Star Wars. Puis tout d'un coup, je n'ai pas besoin de vous dire ce qu'ils ont pu faire. Ils l'ont présenté à une toute autre génération.

Kulick commente la décision de maquillage de KISS

Dans la suite de ses propos, Kulick a également commenté la décision de maquillage de KISS après son départ. Il a dit qu'il avait fait de grands travaux avec le groupe. Il a également ajouté qu'Eric Singer et lui n'avaient rien fait de mal.

"Le moment était venu pour KISS de se maquiller", a-t-il admis. "Je n'ai rien fait de mal - Eric Singer n'a rien fait de mal.

"Nous faisions de la bonne musique et travaillions bien ensemble, mais cette histoire de nostalgie, qui est la même raison pour laquelle Star Wars vient de décoller, et Star Trek a dû être transformé en 10 émissions dérivées, c'est quand quelque chose est unique comme ça, les gens le veulent toujours.

« Ils veulent le partager avec les nouvelles générations. Les voilà. Ils sont retournés dans le maquillage.

Kulick se souvient de la réaction de Gene Simmons à sa blessure

Ailleurs dans l'interview, Kulick a rappelé la réaction du co-fondateur / bassiste du groupe Gene Simmons à sa blessure. À l'époque, Kulick avait raté les répétitions de KISS après s'être blessé au bras. Simmons ne l'a pas cru et a demandé à Kulick s'il avait peur.

"J'ai soudain pris conscience de l'opportunité et j'étais très excité de faire mes preuves", ajoute-t-il. « J'ai tellement essayé que je me suis blessé au bras où j'ai raté deux semaines de répétitions. Gene m'a appelé et m'a dit : « Tu as juste peur ou tu t'es vraiment blessé ? »

"J'ai dit:" Non, non, non. Paul connaît le médecin que j'ai vu. J'ai tiré un nerf dans mon bras. Je vais bien. Le médecin a dit que ça allait guérir. Je fais tout ce qu'il a dit, et j'aurai une semaine complète de répétition avec vous les gars et je connaîtrai les chansons. Je promets.'

"Pour recevoir un appel comme celui de Gene Simmons, je me rends compte que j'ai peut-être raté la plus grande opportunité que j'aurai jamais d'être le guitariste de KISS, même si à l'époque il ne faisait que remplir."
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Oct - 10:21

28.10.2021 08:00:55

https://floridasbestbets.com/grand-funk-railroad-some-kind-of-wonderful-tour-coming-to-miami-video/

Grand Funk Railroad “Some Kind Of Wonderful Tour” Coming To Miami (Video)

Grand Funk Railroad’s 2019 “50 Years Of Funk Tour” was a huge success and now, with the group’s 2021 “Some Kind Of Wonderful Tour,” seasoned Grand Funk lovers and contemporary rock fans discovering the group for the first time will be able to celebrate 50 Years of Funk with Grand Funk Railroad.

by Floridas Best Bets
16 hours ago

GRAND FUNK RAILROAD–the legendary rock & roll powerhouse—are gearing up to return to the road in 2021 starting July 2 in Fayetteville, GA, with another 29 shows to follow this year. View the dates here and read a Q&A below with original founding member Don Brewer (vocals and drums, writer and singer of the multi-million selling hit, “We’re An American Band”).

Known as “The American Band,” the high-energy five-piece group GRAND FUNK RAILROAD includes original founding members Don Brewer (vocals and drums, writer and singer of the multi-million selling hit, “We’re An American Band”) and bassist Mel Schacher, “The God of Thunder.” Joining Don and Mel are true “All Stars.” Singer Max Carl is a rock veteran from 38 Special. Max penned and sang 38’s biggest hit “Second Chance” and was co-founder of California’s legendary Jack Mack and the Heart Attack. Don refers to Max as “the best blue-eyed soul singer on the planet.” Lead guitarist Bruce Kulick is best known for his 12 years with KISS and has credits with Michael Bolton, Meatloaf and Billy Squier. (KISS members Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley were influenced early on by Grand Funk.) Keyboardist Tim Cashion has a master’s degree in music from the University of Miami. Affectionately called “Dr. Tim,” his credits include stints with Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band and English soul man Robert Palmer.
Grand Funk laid the groundwork for such bands as Foreigner, Journey, Van Halen and Bon Jovi with its signature hard driving sound, soulful vocals, muscular instrumentation and forceful pop melodies. The fact that Grand Funk’s legacy still reigns over the Classic Rock landscape 50 years after is a testament to the group’s influence and staying power. Mega-hits “We’re An American Band,” “I’m Your Captain/Closer to Home,” “Locomotion,” and “Some Kind Of Wonderful” still receive continuous airplay on Classic Rock radio. “We’re An American Band” has received notoriety in recent years being used in movie soundtracks and in television/radio advertising. The huge hit was featured in a General Motors national TV ad campaign and in Disney’s animated feature film The Country Bears. “We’re An American Band” was featured in the Cuba Gooding Jr. film Radio, and in the swash buckler Sahara starring Matthew McConaughey.

Internationally acclaimed Grand Funk has toured the world, selling out in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Japan and South America. A 1971 performance at New York’s Shea Stadium sold out faster than the Beatles. The group’s widespread appeal is also evident in its prestigious recording achievements. Over their career, Grand Funk has had 19 charted singles, 8 Top 40 hits and two Number One singles (“We’re An American Band” and “Locomotion,” both selling more than one million each). The group has now accumulated 13 gold and 10 platinum records with record sales exceeding 25 million copies sold worldwide. The most recent gold CD award was presented to the band for their greatest hits package Grand Funk Railroad the Collectors Series.
The multi-talented band carries on the tradition of Grand Funk hits and creates a new chapter in the legacy of Grand Funk Railroad. GFR drew 25,000 people to their Molson Canal Series Concert outside Buffalo, 20,000 in Albany, New York, and 20,000 fans to downtown Orlando, Florida. EMI/Capitol (Universal Music) released a new Grand Funk Greatest Hits package that includes a bonus DVD of rare concert footage. Grand Funk Railroad’s 2019 “50 Years Of Funk Tour” was a huge success and now, with the group’s 2021 “Some Kind Of Wonderful Tour,” seasoned Grand Funk lovers and contemporary rock fans discovering the group for the first time will be able to celebrate 50 Years of Funk with Grand Funk Railroad.

2021 GRAND FUNK RAILROAD tour dates:
7.2      Fayetteville, GA @ Southern Ground Amphitheater
7.4       Harrisburg, NC @ Harrisburg 4th of July Celebration
7.10    Chippewa Falls, WI @ Northern Wisconsin State Fair
7.24    Walker, MN @ Moondance Jam
7.31    Marion, IL @ Marion Cultural and Civic Center
8.6       Waterloo, NY @ del Lago Resort & Casino
8.8       Webster, MA @ Indian Ranch
8.14    Mount Pleasant, MI @ Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort
8.27    Big Flats, NY @ Summer Stage at Tag’s
9.4       Portsmouth, OH @ TBA
9.5       Wauseon, OH @ Fulton County Fair
9.9       Cohasset, MA @ South Shore Music Circus
9.10    Hyannis, MA @ Cape Cod Melody Tent
9.17    Biloxi, MS @ Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
9.18    Kansas City, MO @ Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City
9.24    French Lick, IN @ French Lick Resort
10.1    TBA
10.3    Dallas, TX @ TBA
10.8    Northfield, OH @ MGM Northfield Park
10.9    TBA
10.15  Las Vegas, NV @ TBA
10.22  Reno, NV @ Grand Sierra Resort
11.6    Florence, SC @ TBA
11.12  TBA
11.13  TBA
11.20  TBA
11.27  TBA
12.3    TBA
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 8:21

05.11.2021 07:20:07

Bruce Kulick KISS Kruise Q&A

1 641 vues . 31 oct. 2021
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 8:28

05.11.2021 07:22:24

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/bruce-kulick/2021/norwegian-gem-miami-fl-1b8aad24.html

Bruce Kulick Setlist
at Norwegian Gem, Miami, FL, USA

Oct 30 2021

Setlist :
1/ Exciter (KISS song)
2/ Unholy (KISS song)
3/ Secretly Cruel / Uh! All Night / Trial By Fire (KISS song)
4/ Dreamin' (KISS song)
5/ Eyes of Love (Eric Carr cover)
6/ Can You Feel It ? (Eric Carr cover)
7/ Little Caesar (KISS song)
8/ All Hell's Breakin' Loose (KISS song)
9/ Rockin' in the USA (KISS song)
10/ Larger Than Life (KISS song)
11/ All American Man (KISS song)
12/ Nowhere to Run / Tonight You Belong To Me / Naked City / Wouldn't You Like to Know Me / I'm A Legend Tonight (KISS song)
13/ Goodbye (Paul Stanley cover)
14/ God Gave Rock and Roll to You (Argent cover)
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 8:37

05.11.2021 07:29:50

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/bruce-kulick/2021/norwegian-gem-miami-fl-6b8a9276.html

Bruce Kulick Setlist
at Norwegian Gem, Miami, FL, USA

Oct 30 2021

Setlist :
1/ Exciter (KISS song)
2/ Unholy (KISS song)
3/ Tears Are Falling (KISS song)
4/ Who Wants to Be Lonely (KISS song)
5/ Thou Shalt Not (Kiss song)
6/ Radar for Love / Makin' Love (Kiss song)
7/ Let's Put the X in Sex (KISS song)
8/ (You Make Me) Rock Hard (KISS song)
9/ Domino (KISS song)  (with Eric Singer)
10/ Jungle (KISS song)
11/ All Hell's Breakin' Loose (KISS song)
12/ Forever (KISS song)
13/ Carr Jam (KISS song)
14/ Paralyzed (Kiss song)
15/ I Just Wanna (KISS song)
16/ Spit (KISS song)
17/ The Star-Spangled Banner (John Stafford Smith & Francis Scott Key cover)
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 8:41

05.11.2021 07:39:54

Bruce Kulick Band - The Vegas Mobb - 11/2/2021 "Carr Jam 81" "Paralyzed" "I Just Wanna" "Spit w/SSB"

89 vues . 4 nov. 2021

Bruce Kulick and his band on Kiss Kruise X KILLING it with a some Revenge tracks.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 8:44

05.11.2021 07:42:39

BRUCE KULICK BAND KISS KRUISE X (YOU MAKE ME)ROCK HARD 11/02/2021

13 vues . 4 nov. 2021

BRUCE KULICK BAND KISS KRUISE X  (YOU MAKE ME)ROCK HARD 11/02/2021
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 8:46

05.11.2021 07:45:30

BRUCE KULICK BAND KISS KRUISE X IM A LEGEND TONIGHT/GOODBYE 10/30/2021

30 vues . 4 nov. 2021
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 8:48

05.11.2021 07:46:54

BRUCE KULICK BAND KISS KRUISE X LET’S PUT THE X IN SEX 11/02/2021

12 vues . 4 nov. 2021
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 8:51

05.11.2021 07:49:43

BRUCE KULICK BAND KISS KRUISE X DOMINO 11/02/2021

10 vues . 4 nov. 2021
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 8:53

05.11.2021 07:51:57

BRUCE KULICK BAND KISS KRUISE X JUNGLE 11/02/2021

35 vues . 4 nov. 2021
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 8:58

05.11.2021 07:57:04

BRUCE KULICK BAND KISS KRUISE X FOREVER 11/02/2021

48 vues . 4 nov. 2021
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 9:03

05.11.2021 08:01:49

Bruce Kulick Band - Spit KISS Kruise X

865 vues . 4 nov. 202
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 9:16

05.11.2021 08:08:11

https://bravewords.com/news/bruce-kulick-pays-tribute-to-brother-bob-kulick-with-full-live-set-of-kiss-deep-cuts-on-kiss-kruise-x-video

BRUCE KULICK Pays Tribute To Brother BOB KULICK With Full Live Set Of KISS Deep Cuts On KISS Kruise X (Video)

November 4, 2021, a day ago

Bruce News - Page 16 61837310

Grammy Award-winning producer / guitarist and KISS collaborator Bob Kulick passed away on May 28, 2020 at the age of 70, from natural causes due to heart disease.

Mike Brunn, who runs the The Rock Experience with Mike Brunn, has shared footage from KISS Kruise X featuring former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick paying tribute to his older brother.

Bob Kulick took a chance in late 1972 and auditioned for the lead guitar spot in a then-new band called KISS. The band - Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley and Peter Criss, - was impressed by his performance, but Ace Frehley (who auditioned immediately after him) was chosen to fill the open guitarist spot. Kulick later played (uncredited) on three KISS albums: Alive II (three of the five studio tracks), Killers (all four new studio tracks), and some minimal work on Creatures of the Night. He also played on Paul Stanley's 1978 solo album and on his 1989 solo tour.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitimeLun 8 Nov - 8:28

08.11.2021 07:24:34

https://backstageaxxess.com/2021/11/bruce-kulick-band-kiss-kruise-x-stardust-theater-inside-the-norwegian-gem-at-sea-somewhere-over-the-atlantic-ocean-11-2-21/

Bruce News - Page 16 Dsc_7210

Bruce Kulick Band (KISS Kruise X) @ Stardust Theater (Inside the Norwegian Gem), at Sea Somewhere Over the Atlantic Ocean 11-2-21

November 6, 2021 by Gus

The last several years, Bruce Kulick has been a guest on the KISS Kruise. Like for the past 3 Kruises,  Kulick was accompanied by Brent Fitz on drums, Todd Kerns on rhythm guitar and vocals and Zach Throne on bass and vocals. For the attendees, Kulick’s sets have been one of the highlights of the Krusies. On this particular Kruise, his band did 2 sets. We will focus on the 2nd set that was played inside the Stardust Theater for this particular review.

Opening up the night was the track “Exciter.” Even though this song was written before Kulick’s time in the band, it’s still a non makeup era song and the track hasn’t been played since the ‘Lick It Up’ tour back in early 1984. An exciting way to open up the set (no pun intended). The band dove into the deep end right away by tackling the heavy “Unholy.”  On this version, Kulick’s licks were just as tasty from back on the Revenge tour (if you were lucky enough to see it). Throne handled vocals for this tune and all the Gene Simmons songs and has that deep dark voice that truly resembles the God of Thunder himself. Three out of the next four were songs off the  ‘Asylum’ album. It was a surprise to hear “Radar For Love” as I believe this has never been attempted to be played live by KISS.  Kerns has a high enough register to tackle the tough to sing Paul  Stanley vocal tracks. Along with a dynamic voice, Kerns wins over the audience every time with this stage presence. He constantly thanked everyone for being on the Kruise. You can tell he is generally happy to be performing these songs live. The edgier “Thou Shalt Not” was brought back by the Kulick Band to be played again for this Kruise. It was first performed for the only time ever live back on KISS Kruise 8. So playing it again was twice as nice.  A love theme medley from Kulick was up next with both “Radar for Love” with the only makeup era song in the set with “Makin’ Love.” The 2 bonus tracks off of ‘Smashes, Thrashes and hits’ followed. Again, these songs barley have seen the light of day.  They both were fun to hear live. Some of the crowd reenacted the video pose’s Stanley made famous during Kulick’s performance of the song ;’Let’s Put the X in Sex.”  KISS drummer Eric Singer took Fitz’  spot behind the kit for “Domino.” Kerns remarked, “That it was a thrill for him playing with half of the ‘Revenge’ lineup on stage.” One of my favorite non makeup era KISS songs is “Jungle.” It’s always a treat to hear this or any other song off of “Carnival of Souls” album. I believe the highlight of the set might have been “All Hell’s Breaking Loose.” I know lots of KISS fans been dying to hear KISS play this live for years so it was a pleasant surprise to hear Kulick’s band do it live for the Kruisers. Its been almost 30 years (November 24, 1991) to be exact that former KISS drummer Eric Carr lost his life to cancer. Kulick didn’t forget his former band mate and friend with a tribute to him. The band did “Carr Jam” in his honor. The continued with the ‘Revenge’ theme by playing a medley that consisted of “Paralyzed,” “Spit” and “I Just Wanna.”  Of course, the set was ended just like we were back on the KISSS Alive III tour back in 1993.  This is where Kulick would end the set with ahis rendition of the “Start Spangled Banner.”

KISS has a huge catalog of songs to choose from so it would be virtually impossible to do every song or even do as many deep tracks as the diehards would like to hear. So, having former guitarist Bruce Kulick on board doing a lot of the non makeup songs with a few other tunes scattered in, is really a win win for everyone who attends the Kruise.  Let’s hope they continue to bring them back because along with KISS’ set, Kulick’s sets remain a highlight of the Kruises as well!

Setlist:
Exciter (KISS song)
Unholy (KISS song)
Tears are Falling (KISS song)
Who Wants to be Lonely (KISS song)
Thou Shalt Not (KISS song)
Radar for Love (KISS song)/Makin’ Love (KISS song)
Let’s Put The X in Sex (KISS song)
(You Make Me) Rock Hard (KISS song)
Domino (with Eric Singer- KISS song)
Jungle (KISS song)
All Hells Breaking Loose (KISS song)
Forever (KISS song)
Revenge Medley: Carr Jam/Paralyzed/I Just Wanna/Spit (KISS songs)
Star Spangled Banner (John Stafford Smith & Francis Scott Key cover)
Contenu sponsoriséBruce News - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Bruce News
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 16 sur 25Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Suivant