Kiss France forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

Bruce News

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Suivant
AuteurMessage
phiphiMonsterMessages : 11426
Bruce News - Page 18 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeLun 27 Déc - 8:22

27.12.2021 07:19:54

https://bravewords.com/news/bruce-lisa-kulick-perform-christmas-classic-hurry-home-for-christmas-video

BRUCE & LISA KULICK Perform Christmas Classic "Hurry Home For Christmas"; Video

December 24, 2021, 2 days ago

Bruce News - Page 18 61c5eb10

Former KISS guitarist, Bruck Kulick, has released the new video below, in which he and his wife, Lisa, perform the Christmas classic, "Hurry Home For Christmas", written by Steve Lawrence, Eydie Gorme, and arranged by Joe Mele.

Bruce News - Page 18 Kulick10

Says Bruce: "This years annual Christmas song is very appropriate for all the travel I have been doing since the middle of 2021. Flying nearly every week, makes me really happy to be home for Christmas with my wife Lisa! Performed in our living room, all the B roll footage is from recent travels and local shops and airports. Thank you to Delta Airlines for taking good care of me during a hectic travel year. Special thanks to Lisa, for all her support and love every day! Merry Christmas from Bruce and Lisa Kulick!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
phiphiphiphiMonsterMessages : 11426
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMar 28 Déc - 8:56

28.12.2021 07:55:40

On the Road to Rock W/ Bruce Kulick

18 vues . 27 déc. 2021

Bruce Kulick and his amazing Kiss Kruise band will be performing on land in Las Vegas on Dec. 30th at Counts Vamp'd. Kulick discusses the genesis of this show and why he decided to keep the gig despite Kiss canceling its Vegas residency.

Tickets: brucekulick.com
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMar 28 Déc - 8:59

28.12.2021 07:57:25

Bruce Kulick | KISS | RocklandSound

Aucune vue . 28 déc. 2021
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMer 29 Déc - 9:24

29.12.2021 08:18:40

https://www.metalcastle.net/bruce-kulick-claims-kiss-has-a-song-fixed-by-gene-simmons-after-it-heard-like-aerosmith/

Bruce News - Page 18 Bruce-14

Bruce Kulick Claims KISS Has A Song Fixed By Gene Simmons After It Heard Like Aerosmith

By Eray Erel - December 28, 2021

In a new appearance on Ultimate Classic Rock, former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick has shared a weird fact about his former band KISS and said that there was a song named Little Ceasar fixed by Gene Simmons after it heard like Aerosmith.

Bruce Kulick was the lead guitarist and backing vocalist of KISS from 1984 to 1996. When he was a member of the band, he contributed to numerous KISS stuff such as 1985’s Asylum, 1989’s Hot In The Shade, 1992’s Revenge, the band’s live album Alive III, and the seventeenth album Carnival of Souls: The Final Sessions.

Even though Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons are the main songwriters of the band, there was a song written by the band’s late drummer Eric Carr, who was a member of the band from 1980 to 1991. At first, the song was known as a demo and named Ain’t That Peculiar. After Gene Simmons fixed the song, it became Little Caesar, and the band added the song to its fifteenth studio album, Hot In The Shade.

Recently, when the interviewer of UCR talked about a couple of KISS songs, including Love’s A Deadly Asylum, King Of The Mountain, No, No, No, Little Caesar, Tough Love, Bruce Kulick admitted that it was a song much like Aerosmith. Also, according to him, the song was known as Ain’t That Peculiar at first.

“That song was a long journey,” Kulick said. “Eric wrote it in a few different ways. It wasn’t called ‘Little Caesar’ at first, it started out as a demo called ‘Ain’t That Peculiar.’ It was actually slower. I have all of the demos.

“He and I would flesh out a lot of stuff because we had that great relationship from working on his Rockheads you know the cartoon idea. We wrote other songs at that time as well.”
Kulick Reveals How Gene Simmons Fixed The Song To Catch KISS Sound

Later then, Bruce Kulick revealed how the band’s bassist and founding member Gene Simmons fixed the song to catch KISS sound. Saying that the song didn’t deserve to get in any KISS album with its original sound, Kulick revealed that Adam Mitchell and Gene touched on the song to fix it. Concluding, he admitted that he was happy for his late bandmate Eric Carr to have his own song on a record.

“To get it on the Kiss album, it took [some work],” Kulick adds. “It was like, ‘It’s going to have to really fit the Kiss thing.’

“At first, it was more slinky and too [much like] Aerosmith and a little too mid-tempo. Then, he got involved with [songwriter] Adam Mitchell and Gene [Simmons].”

“We picked up the tempo and got better lyrics, writing a song that could [be related to] a nickname for him. It was like, ‘Hey, Little Caesar.’ I do think, considering that it didn’t have a big stamp of Gene and Paul, it really fit well with the Kiss thing.

“I was so happy for Eric to have his own song on a record.”

Back in November 2020, Bruce Kulick had recalled his first-ever gig with his former band KISS. Revealing that his knees were shaking before he went on stage with the band, the 68-year-old guitarist had commented on some of his hardest gigs.

“My first KISS gig – my knees were literally shaking before we went on stage,” he said. “I got through it, I got through 12 years of that and many, many more gigs as we all know. You accept it and that helps you deal with it.

“With some of my hardest gigs, oddly enough, when I know these people or another musician that I respect is in the crowd, that gets me really nervous.

“It’s kind of weird, I don’t know why, I guess they’re gonna know my emotions or they’re gonna know when I didn’t quite hit the note the way I want to hit the note because I’m a bit of a perfectionist, but live, everything is forgiven so much more – just like this interview; it’s organic, it’s going to happen.”
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMer 29 Déc - 9:27

29.12.2021 08:25:42

MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeVen 31 Déc - 9:39

31.12.2021 08:38:28

Bruce Kulick I Walk Alone

1 vue . 30 déc. 2021
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeVen 31 Déc - 9:41

31.12.2021 08:40:09

Bruce Kulick - Jungle

2 vues . 30 déc. 2021
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeVen 31 Déc - 9:43

31.12.2021 08:42:21

Bruce Kulick - Domino

1 vue . 30 déc. 2021
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeVen 31 Déc - 9:44

31.12.2021 08:43:50

Bruce Kulick - Heart of Chrome

2 vues . 30 déc. 2021
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeLun 3 Jan - 9:38

03.01.2022 08:34:56

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/eric-singer-joins-ex-kiss-bandmate-bruce-kulick-for-set-of-groups-80s-90s-songs-in-las-vegas-video/

ERIC SINGER Joins Ex-KISS Bandmate BRUCE KULICK For Set Of Group's '80s/'90s Songs In Las Vegas (Video)

Bruce News - Page 18 Brucek11

December 31, 2021

KISS drummer Eric Singer joined his former bandmate, ex-KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick, during Bruce's concert last night (Thursday, December 30) at Count's Vamp'd in Las Vegas, Nevada. Singer was filling in for Kulick's regular drummer Brent Fitz who was apparently unable to make the gig because he contracted COVID-19.

Kulick's group, which also features singer and guitarist Todd Kerns and bassist and singer Zach Throne, performed mostly songs from Kulick's 1980s and 1990s KISS era.

The setlist was as follows:

01. Creatures Of The Night
02. Unholy
03. Uh! All Night
04. Domino
05. Heaven's On Fire
06. Watchin' You
07. Tears Are Falling
08. I Love It Loud
09. Detroit Rock City
10. King Of The Night Time World
11. God Gave Rock And Roll To You
12. Forever
13. War Machine
14. Jungle
15. Paralyzed
16. I Just Wanna
17. Spit
18. Star Spangled Banner
19. Crazy Crazy Nights
20. Turn On The Night

Kulick and his band previously played two shows aboard the 10th edition of the Kiss Kruise.

"I am definitely glowing with pride over what me and my band put together, and I will go on record saying that it's not easy to do that material," Kulick told Ultimate Classic Rock in November. "But I'm always striving to do the work that I know the fans will love. I'm devoted to giving that experience to the fans. Who better to keep the '80s and '90s KISS alive than me? And that's my goal, and I have the right guys to do it with and certainly enough material to make the fans extremely happy and grateful."

Kulick also explained his decision to tackle 1980s KISS material that he wasn't originally involved with, such as "Creatures Of The Night", the title cut of the 1982 album which was KISS's last effort recorded with Ace Frehley credited as an official member and their first LP with Vinnie Vincent as the initially uncredited lead guitarist.

"When it was first brought up to me by Brent, I was kind of, like, wait a minute, I think I know this song, and it's a good one, but what does it have to do with me?" Kulick recalled. "But then I saw the enthusiasm from Todd and Zach, and I thought, Yeah, that would be a strong and surprising opener. I was reading all the fan comments, and when I see them all herald the fact that I'm the one to keep the '80s and '90s alive, then why not go into 'Lick It Up'? Why not look at 'Creatures Of The Night'? There's no harm in it, but I certainly don't need to do 'Cold Gin' or 'Detroit Rock City'."

Bruce joined KISS in 1984, and accompanied the band on the "Animalize" tour and continued with them until the reunion tour. Bruce is heavily featured on "Kissology - Vol. 2" and "Vol. 3", the band's DVDs spanning their historic four-decade-plus career.

Earlier this year, Kulick spoke to Rockin' Metal Revival about how the band's reunion with Peter Criss and Ace Frehley for an episode of MTV's "Unplugged" in 1995 paved the way for a KISS tour that would exclude him and drummer Eric Singer.

"[KISS's official] convention tour [in 1995, where Criss rejoined KISS for two songs in a surprise appearance] was what triggered the opportunity for 'Unplugged', but, quite honestly, it also was the catalyst for the reunion tour, which meant the end of my [time with the band]," Kulick said. "That's the bittersweet [part about it]. Now, you've gotta remember, those guys [Ace and Peter] were always, like, 'Hey, I'd love to be back in the band,' this kind of thing. Or, 'What do you think about a reunion?' And I don't think Gene and Paul [Stanley] really cared to entertain that until the 'Unplugged' thing came around and MTV really wanted those guys involved. And then, all of a sudden, people were interested; promoters were throwing big offers to the guys. So it was kind of weird. Eric Singer and I, in January of '96 is when we were told that they were gonna make the announcement at the Grammys, or something, the next month, and we were finishing 'Carnival Of Souls'. So it really was a weird time of my life and everything."

Bruce remains philosophical about his exit from KISS, saying it had nothing to do with his ability or the chemistry he had with the rest of the band.

"I wasn't not going to be in KISS because I didn't play well enough or I didn't get along with the guys; it was purely a business thing," he said. "I always like to say sometimes that it seems like 'Star Wars' went away for a long time, and then, 20 years later, all of a sudden, the franchise retools and there's more 'Star Wars' movies. So the makeup KISS, it was time for that to come back, and, as you know, the numbers don't lie — they did tremendous business. That might have been the end of me actually being in the band, but my connection to the band's been very strong all these years."

"Carnival Of Souls" was recorded in 1995 but wasn't released until 1997, under the title "Carnival Of Souls: The Final Sessions". There was no accompanying tour to support the album, and none of the songs on "Carnival Of Souls" have ever been performed live by KISS.

Back in 1996, Gene called "Carnival Of Souls" "the heaviest disc we've done," and Paul called it "arguably our best studio album in the last 10 years."
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeLun 3 Jan - 9:46

03.01.2022 08:41:23

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/bruce-kulick-eric-singer-las-vegas-show/

Eric Singer Joins Bruce Kulick at Las Vegas Debut: Set List, Video

Bruce News - Page 18 Attach26

Eric Singer was a last-minute addition to Bruce Kulick's show on Thursday night in Las Vegas, performing a full set of '80s and '90s-era Kiss songs alongside his former bandmate.

Kulick's drummer Brent Fitz came down with COVID, opening the door for Singer's appearance with Kulick, singer/guitarist Todd Kerns and bassist/vocalist Zach Throne during a 20-song set at Count's Vamp'd. This was the first time on dry land in front of a paying audience for Kulick's solo band, which has been performing show-stealing sets on the last few Kiss Kruises.

You can watch the first half-hour of the show and see the complete set list below.

Kulick assured the crowd that Fitz was fine and recovering well, then noted that the evening's new lineup only had "one friggin' rehearsal" together. "But I think with the talent in the room we can pull it off," he said before they launched into the title track from 1982's Creatures of the Night.

With the exception of Peter Criss' mid-'90s and early '00s returns, Singer has served as Kiss' drummer since replacing the late Eric Carr in 1991. He and Kulick performed together on 1992's Revenge and 1997's Carnival of Souls.

Bruce News - Page 18 20211210

Bruce News - Page 18 20211211

Read More: Eric Singer Joins Bruce Kulick at Las Vegas Show: Set List, Video | https://ultimateclassicrock.com/bruce-kulick-eric-singer-las-vegas-show/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeLun 10 Jan - 11:41

10.01.2022 10:40:09

Lisa Lane Kulick Birthday Video

1 296 vues . 8 janv. 2022

anuary 8th is my lovely wife Lisa's birthday. I wanted to share this video on YouTube for all of you to enjoy. Lisa, thank you for being so loving to me, and being my wife!
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeLun 10 Jan - 11:43

10.01.2022 10:41:56

KISS Guitarist on GENE SIMMONS vs PAUL STANLEY: Bruce Kulick (Animalize, Asylum, Revenge, Unplugged)

426 vues . 9 janv. 2022

KISS Guitarist Bruce Kulick on Gene Simmons & Paul Stanley. Bruce Kulick was the lead guitarist in KISS for 12 years, from 1984 - 1996. Over the course of those years with KISS, Bruce appeared on 5 studio records (Animalize, Asylum, Crazy Nights, Hot in the Shade, Revenge), a compilation record (Smashes, Trashes & Hits), a live record (Alive III) & the MTV unplugged record (KISS Unplugged). Additionally, in 1997 KISS released Carnival of Souls: The Final Sessions, which would be the last KISS studio record featuring exclusively Bruce Kulick on lead guitar. Bruce also contributed guitar work to the band's 1998 record Psycho Circus, the first studio record featuring Ace Frehley since Creature of the Night in 1982.

In total KISS has released 20 studio records to date: Kiss, Hotter Than Hell, Dressed to Kill, Destroyer, Rock and Roll Over, Love Gun, Dynasty, Unmasked, Music from "The Elder", Creatures of the Night, Lick It Up, Animalize, Asylum, Revenge, Carnival of Souls: The Final Sessions, Psycho Circus, Sonic Boom & Monster. The band has also released multiple live albums, compilation albums & box sets, as well as the 4 solo albums in 1978 by Gene Simmons, Ace Frehley, Peter Criss & Paul Stanley.

In total there have been 10 members of KISS throughout the band's history: Gene Simmons, Ace Frehley, Peter Criss, Paul Stanley, Bruce Kulick, Eric Carr, Eric Singer, Mark St. John, Tommy Thayer & Vinnie Vincent. Notable hits from the band include I Was Made For Lovin' You, I Love It Loud, Love Gun, Rock And Roll All Nite, Detroit Rock City, Reason To Live, Tears Are Falling & Beth.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeLun 17 Jan - 8:19

17.01.2022 07:17:48

https://bravewords.com/news/bruce-kulick-and-band-perform-kiss-track-thou-shalt-not-on-kiss-kruise-x-video

BRUCE KULICK And Band Perform KISS Track "Thou Shalt Not" On KISS Kruise X; Video

January 14, 2022, 2 days ago

Bruce News - Page 18 61e1cb10

Bruck Kulick recently announced: "Each week I will be sharing a video of the second set at the Stardust Theater, filmed by my wife Lisa from the balcony. It's a great way to 'be there.' Enjoy!"

Today he releases "Thou Shalt Not" from the show, which can be viewed below. A message states: "Here's a terrific Gene Simmons song from Revenge, sang by the great Zach Throne! Never played live by KISS, it's fun to perform."

Kulick and his band have performed on the last three KISS Kruises: KKXIII, KKIX, and KKX. His band plays songs from the '80s and '90s that aren't usually performed by KISS. Joining guitarist Bruce Kulick in his band are: Todd Kerns - lead vocals / guitar, Zach Throne - vocals / bass, and Brent Fitz - drums / vocals.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMer 19 Jan - 16:47

19.01.2022 15:44:17

https://bravewords.com/news/bruce-kulick-confirmed-for-creatures-fest-2022-alongside-ace-frehley-vinnie-vincent

BRUCE KULICK Confirmed For Creatures Fest 2022 Alongside ACE FREHLEY, VINNIE VINCENT

January 17, 2022, a day ago

Bruce News - Page 18 61a58111

Creatures Fest 2022 will take place Memorial Day Weekend, May 27 - 29, 2022 in Nashville, Tennessee at the Sonesta Nashville Airport Hotel. Get ready for three nights of live music. Former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick has been added to the lineup, which already included KISS alumni Ace Frehley and Vinnie Vincent. Organizers are calling this "The Holy Trinity."

Bruce Kulick's solo band consists of: Bruce Kulick - guitar, Todd Kerns - vocals / guitar, Zach Throne - vocals / bass, Brent Fitz - drums.

Thus far, eleven Creatures Fest performers have been announced: Ace Frehley, Vinnie Vincent, Bruce Kulick, Quiet Riot, Enuff Z'Nuff, Vixen, Trixter (acoustic), Pretty Boy Floyd, Kuarantine, John Corabi, and Kore Rozzik.

Complete details, including ticket info, can be found at creaturesfest.com.

Bruce News - Page 18 Creatu11
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeLun 24 Jan - 10:57

24.01.2022 09:18:10

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/bruce-kulick-meat-loaf/

When Bruce Kulick Joined Meat Loaf’s ‘Magical’ ‘Bat Out of Hell’ Tour: Exclusive Interview

Bruce News - Page 18 Attach27

Bruce Kulick says touring as a member of Meat Loaf's band in support of 1977's Bat Out of Hell changed him in many ways. "I don’t know if I could have understood the Kiss gig as well if I didn’t tour with Meat Loaf," he tells UCR.

They started in the trenches, playing clubs – including an opening slot for Cheap Trick that didn't go well. But as things progressed, Meat Loaf moved into arenas, and eventually, stadiums. At times, it was an understandably overwhelming experience.

Kulick phoned in as news circulated that Meat Loaf had died at age 74, then shared memories of their time together in a wide-ranging talk that's excerpted here:

Bruce Kulick: Bat Out of Hell was certainly unique and in many ways, it’s extremely magical for so many people. Jim Steinman mined rock 'n' roll gold doing it the way he envisioned. He loved [Bruce] Springsteen. I’m not necessarily a Springsteen fan, but I got that he put together a very, very interesting combination of rock 'n' roll music. Nobody else really could have [done] a theme album like that other than a 325-pound guy named Meat Loaf. In a tuxedo with the handkerchief!

You know they got slammed. Everywhere they went to try and get a record deal, they got shut down. Nobody believed in it. But the people spoke and somebody believed and gave Meat Loaf a record deal. I’m introduced to him with my brother [Bob Kulick], because he needs a touring band. Wisely, he put together an incredible band.

I was just on the phone with the drummer, Joe Stefko, who was very close to Jim Steinman and had been speaking to Meat Loaf a bit in the last year. We were both very bummed out this morning. Our biggest regret, we always fantasized [about a reunion]. Could there have been a reunion of sorts of the Bat Out of Hell touring band for that first record?

We did Saturday Night Live, we did arenas and we did stadiums. We did a world tour and it was totally overwhelming for me. I know I’ve told people how hard it was for me, but that really got me prepped to be able to handle my years with Kiss. I don’t know if I could have understood the Kiss gig as well if I didn’t tour with Meat Loaf.

Bob went on and did much more with Meat Loaf, but I still felt like Bat Out of Hell, that was like being in the makeup [version] of Kiss as far as Meat Loaf’s career, the way I looked at it. But it was very tumultuous in many ways. We had so much stress as it went from a dream, a hope and a prayer to taking off like that. Sure enough, it exploded in a very, very big way and that was hard for everybody, including Meat Loaf.

I’m not sure he knew how to handle success and then there were some really big issues after that. We toured for a year and then there was that break. There were a lot of issues, he lost his voice and Jim did a record without him and on and on. But that original tour, touring the world and performing those songs, especially with Jim [was unbelievable].

I think that Jim didn’t do every date, but [he was there for] the majority of the important stuff in the beginning. It was a very exciting and memorable thing for me. We were ready to go. I was there to play [the Todd Rundgren parts]. I was a Todd Rundgren fan – and you know Todd loved Eric Clapton. He was a tremendous guitar player, Todd, and he still is.

But my brother wasn’t the type of guy to figure out all of the riffs. I did due diligence and studied it. Of course, there [were many opportunities] for Bob and I to be able to do the harmony guitar work. There were two keyboard players, Jim and Paul Glanz. We had the background singers, Rory Dodd from Canada, who is a great singer. He knew Meat Loaf from years before. Karla DeVito, too.

It was a formidable band. We could act out and provide the live version of this record that was, in many ways, more theatrical than a typical rock 'n' roll record. The nine people on stage really served up quite a treat for the fans. We played the Palladium, I think, in New York. Of course, Bob knew Paul Stanley well enough to invite him. Paul left after two or three songs. He just couldn’t handle it.

But I understood it, years later, I was able to talk to Paul about it. He just didn’t get it. You know, Paul grew up a different way, seeing rock 'n' roll. To have a very large overweight man in a tuxedo singing just didn’t fit for him. It wasn’t his thing. I remember a very, very successful guy in the industry, a friend of mine introduced him to me. I played him the record and said, “I’m going to go on tour with this guy, here’s the album. The guy just thought it was horrible. I was just like, “Huh.”

It’s really interesting, the record and the band sometimes got very weird reactions. But we all know, they were very wrong. Steinman and Meat Loaf tapped into something really unique and magical, and that’s why that record went on to sell more than 40 million copies.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeLun 31 Jan - 8:55

31.01.2022 07:53:59

P1090382 bruce kulick q& a

Aucune vue . 28 janv. 2022

bRUCE kULICK
RE mICHael Bolton
and about getting autographs
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSam 5 Fév - 10:25

05.02.2022 09:22:12

https://bravewords.com/news/eric-singer-joins-bruce-kulick-and-band-for-performance-of-kiss-classic-domino-on-kiss-kruise-x-video

ERIC SINGER Joins BRUCE KULICK And Band For Performance Of KISS Classic "Domino" On KISS Kruise X; Video

February 4, 2022, 16 hours ago

Bruce News - Page 18 20220211

Bruck Kulick recently announced: "Each week I will be sharing a video of the second set at the Stardust Theater, filmed by my wife Lisa from the balcony. It's a great way to 'be there.' Enjoy!"

Today he releases "Domino" from the show, which can be viewed below. A message states: "Eric Singer is asked to join us onstage at the Stardust Theatre, and it feels like KISS Alive III all over again. Watch this fantastic version of this great KISS Revenge song. Zach Throne sings lead vocals."

Kulick and his band have performed on the last three KISS Kruises: KKXIII, KKIX, and KKX. His band plays songs from the '80s and '90s that aren't usually performed by KISS. Joining guitarist Bruce Kulick in his band are: Todd Kerns - lead vocals / guitar, Zach Throne - vocals / bass, and Brent Fitz - drums / vocals.

Creatures Fest 2022 will take place Memorial Day Weekend, May 27 - 29, 2022 in Nashville, Tennessee at the Sonesta Nashville Airport Hotel. Get ready for three nights of live music. Former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick has been added to the lineup, which already included KISS alumni Ace Frehley and Vinnie Vincent. Organizers are calling this "The Holy Trinity."

Bruce Kulick's solo band consists of: Bruce Kulick - guitar, Todd Kerns - vocals / guitar, Zach Throne - vocals / bass, Brent Fitz - drums.

Thus far, eleven Creatures Fest performers have been announced: Ace Frehley, Vinnie Vincent, Bruce Kulick, Quiet Riot, Enuff Z'Nuff, Vixen, Trixter (acoustic), Pretty Boy Floyd, Kuarantine, John Corabi, and Kore Rozzik.

Complete details, including ticket info, can be found at creaturesfest.com.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSam 5 Fév - 10:29

05.02.2022 09:27:42

Bruce Kulick w/ Eric Singer "Domino" KKX Set 2 11/2/21

1 071 vues . 4 févr. 2022

Eric Singer is asked to join us onstage at the Stardust Theatre, and it feels like KISS Alive III all over again.  Watch this fantastic version of this great KISS Revenge song.  Zach Throne sings lead vocals.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMar 22 Fév - 13:24

22.02.2022 12:22:14

https://bravewords.com/news/bruce-kulick-dedicates-performance-of-kiss-classic-all-hell-s-breakin-loose-to-late-drummer-eric-carr-video

BRUCE KULICK Dedicates Performance Of KISS Classic "All Hell's Breakin' Loose" To Late Drummer ERIC CARR; Video

February 18, 2022, 3 days ago

Bruce News - Page 18 620fec10

Today he releases "All Hell's Breakin' Loose" from the show, which can be viewed below. A message states: "Here's a great song from Lick It Up that KISS never performs. It has an amazing main riff, as well as awesome rap style lyrics sung here by Todd Kerns. We dedicated it to Eric Carr, since he is a co-writer with Paul Stanley along with Gene and Vinnie. The crowd loved hearing this live!"

MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeLun 28 Fév - 8:36

28.02.2022 07:35:22

Bruce kulick giving me a shout out.

1 vue . 28 févr. 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMar 1 Mar - 8:15

01.03.2022 07:11:38

https://sleazeroxx.com/unions-self-titled-and-the-blue-room-albums-feat-bruce-kulick-john-corabi-to-be-released-on-vinyl/

Union’s self-titled and ‘The Blue Room’ albums feat. Bruce Kulick & John Corabi to be released on vinyl

Union’s self-titled and ‘The Blue Room’ albums feat. Bruce Kulick & John Corabi to be released on vinyl

Union featuring former Mötley Crüe, The Dead Daisies and The Scream frontman John Corabi and ex-KISS lead guitarist Bruce Kulick will be having their studio albums Union (1998) and The Blue Room (2000) released on vinyl via Deko Entertainment / Blackbird Entertainment and they will go on sale on March 1, 2022 at Noon Eastern time.

Bruce News - Page 18 Union-10

Bruce News - Page 18 Union-11

Track List for Union on vinyl:

Side One
01. Old Man Wise
02. Around Again
03. Pain Behind Your Eyes
04. Love (I Don’t Need It Anymore)

Side Two
05. Heavy D…
06. Let It Flow
07. Empty Soul
08. October Morning Wind

Side Three
09. Get Off My Cloud
10. Tangerine
11. Robin’s Song
12. Oh Darling (Bonus Track)

Side Four
13. Walking In Your Sleep (Bonus Track)
14. For You (Bonus Track)
15. Love (I Don’t Need It Anymore) (Acoustic Bonus Track)

Track List for The Blue Room on vinyl:

Side One
01. Do Your Own Thing
02. Dead
03. Everything’s Alright
04. Shine

Side Two
05. Who Do You Think You Are?
06. Dear Friend
07. Do You Know My Name?
08. Hypnotized

Side Three
09. I Wanna Be
10. No More
11. October Morning Wind (Acoustic Bonus Track)
12. Hypnotized (Acoustic Bonus Track)

Side Four
12. Do Your Own Thing (Radio Edit) (Bonus Track)
13. Who Do You Think You Are? (Radio Edit) (Bonus Track)
14. Dead (Live Bonus Track)

Chipster PR & Consulting, Inc.‘s press release indicates (with slight edits):

“Originally released in 1998, Union’s self titled debut featured the pairing of guitarist Bruce Kulick who had spent the last 12 years as the lead guitarist in Kiss during their non-make up era, and was featured on several multi-platinum albums, including the bands powerhouse Revenge, and singer/guitarist John Corabi who had fronted The Scream, and more recently Motley Crue, on their now cult following self titled 1994 release.  They teamed up with drummer Brent Fitz (Slash feat. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators, Alice Cooper, Vince Neil, Theory of A Deadman) and bassist Jamie Hunting (Roger Daltrey, David Lee Roth, Vince Neil).  This was followed up by their second studio effort ‘The Blue Room’ in 2000.

‘Union’ has not been released on vinyl since its original release and will now be a 180 Gram vinyl double album in two beautiful versions, featuring bonus tracks, and a gatefold sleeve.

The Premier Edition – Crystal Clear Heavy Smoked Vinyl (limited to 250 copies pressed), featuring a signed Album Flat with signatures from all four members.

The Silver Edition – comes on opaque silver 180 gram vinyl and a beautiful gatefold sleeve (limited to 500 copies pressed).

‘The Blue Room’ will be available for the first time as a 180 Gram vinyl double album that comes with 5 bonus tracks, the radio edits for “Do Your Own Thing” and “Who Do You Think You Are?”, along with acoustic versions of “October Morning Wind” and “Hypnotized”, and live version of The Blue Room album cut “Dead”.

The Premier Edition – Comes with a signed 10”x10” band photo, and is on a black & blue 180 gram vinyl hand pour (limited to 250 copies pressed), featuring all new artwork, 5 bonus tracks, and a beautiful gatefold sleeve.

The Royal Edition – comes on transparent blue 180 gram vinyl, features all new artwork, 5 bonus tracks, and a beautiful gatefold sleeve (limited to 500 copies pressed).

View video of the band:

John Corabi had this to say about this amazing release, “I’m really excited about the Deko re-release of the self titled Union record, and our second effort “The Blue Room!!!” They did a great job with the artwork and packaging, and the records sound great!!! I’m just so happy for all the Union fans around the world to finally have these long hidden gems at their disposal, instead of having to search high and low on the internet!!!! Enjoy the music, and thank you for all the love and support!!!!!” Peace, Crabby.

Bruce Kulick continues, “The vinyl reissues of Union, gives our fans a fresh listen to our music. Hearing the layers of detail and devotion we gave each song, will be mind blowing for them. The chemistry of this band rises to a new level that will not only impress our fans, it will make the curious converts to the music. It’s a proud moment for John, Brent, Jamie and I to share with the world.”

Deko Entertainment president Bruce Pucciarello comments on this first partnership with Blackbird Entertainment on their new re-issue initiative, “We are super stoked that Blackbird partnered with Deko to make this available again.  Union is a case study in pound the pavement rock and roll.  If you want soulfulness and a groove in your fist pump, it’s all here folks.”

Union store: https://bit.ly/36xRRyI“
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMer 2 Mar - 8:15

02.03.2022 07:09:50

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/bruce-kulick-john-corabi-union-reissues/

Bruce Kulick and John Corabi Announce Union Reissues

Matt Wardlaw
Published: February 28, 2022

Bruce News - Page 18 Attach28

Union, the ‘90s supergroup formed by former Kiss guitarist Bruce Kulick and one-time Motley Crue vocalist John Corabi, will get a long overdue bit of fresh exposure thanks to pending reissues of the band’s two albums.

Both 1998’s Union and 2001’s The Blue Room have been pressed on 180 gram vinyl with bonus material by Deko Entertainment, who partnered with Blackbird Entertainment for these new releases. The updated versions, lavishly packaged in gatefold jackets, are being made available for pre-order on March 1 at noon EST.

A run of 250 of each will be autographed by all four members of the band. Only a total of 750 of each title will be pressed. Pre-order links and information regarding the different versions can be found here.

The group faced many “trials and tribulations” during its relatively short lifespan, according to Kulick. “I always felt like we were this fantastic band that just never got any good breaks,” he tells UCR now. “But I always thought the music was wonderful.”

Listen to 'Old Man Wise' by Union

Yet for any adversity they might have faced, it only strengthened their collective desire to make things work with the band. Corabi says that started from moment one when the four of them first got in the room together. “There [were] no egos,” he tells UCR during a separate interview. “When we got in, it was a group thing. We pulled each other, pushed each other. We got along great.”

Rounded out by bassist Jamie Hunting (Roger Daltrey, David Lee Roth, Vince Neil) and drummer Brent Fitz (Slash, Alice Cooper, Vince Neil), the members of Union quickly hit the touring trail not long after their 1998 debut was released.

The schedule of dates was often relentless -- one stretch found them playing 13 shows in 13 nights. But the concerts were memorable, featuring material from the band’s own catalog mixed with choice highlights from Kulick and Corabi’s past with Kiss and Motley Crue.

Both were proud of where they had come from. “You always have your resume with you,” Kulick notes. “We could try to not mention Kiss or Motley Crue, but everyone’s going to know.”

“It was a great band,” Corabi adds. “We had fun, but it was just that thing where we were at the right place at the wrong time."

Watch the Members of Union Unbox and Sign the New Reissues

Union, ‘Union’ Track Listing

1. "Old Man Wise"
2. "Around Again"
3. "Pain Behind Your Eyes"
4. "Love (I Don’t Need It Anymore)"
5. "Heavy D…"
6. "Let It Flow"
7. "Empty Soul"
8. "October Morning Wind"
9. "Get Off My Cloud"
10. "Tangerine"
11. "Robin’s Song"
12. "Oh Darling" (Beatles cover) (Bonus Track)
13. "Walking In Your Sleep" (Bonus Track)
14. "For You" (Bonus Track)
15. "Love (I Don’t Need It Anymore)" (Acoustic Bonus Track)

Union, ‘The Blue Room’ Track Listing

1. "Do Your Own Thing"
2. "Dead"
3. "Everything’s Alright"
4. "Shine"
5. "Who Do You Think You Are?"
6. "Dear Friend"
7. "Do You Know My Name?"
8. "Hypnotized"
9. "I Wanna Be"
10. "No More"
11. "October Morning Wind" (Acoustic Bonus Track)
12. "Hypnotized" (Acoustic Bonus Track)
13. "Do Your Own Thing" (Radio Edit) (Bonus Track)
14. "Who Do You Think You Are?" (Radio Edit) (Bonus Track)
15. "Dead" (Live Bonus Track)

Read More: Bruce Kulick and John Corabi Announce Union Reissues | https://ultimateclassicrock.com/bruce-kulick-john-corabi-union-reissues/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMer 2 Mar - 9:14

02.03.2022 08:13:07

Bruce Kulick "Forever" KKX Set 2, 11/2/21

107 vues . 2 mars 2022

"Forever" was a huge hit for KISS from the Hot in the Shade release. Todd Kerns vocals on this power ballad is sung with passion, and it's a tough one to sing!  "Forever" has an interesting co-writer, Michael Bolton and I helped him hook up with Paul Stanley to create this wonderful hit song for the band.

Todd Kerns Lead Vocals and Guitar
Zach Throne Vocals and Bass
Brent Fitz Drums and vocals
Bruce Kulick Guitar
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMar 15 Mar - 13:51

15.03.2022 12:49:48

https://bravewords.com/news/bruce-kulick-and-band-perform-revenge-medley-on-kiss-kruise-x-video

BRUCE KULICK And Band Perform "Revenge Medley" On KISS Kruise X; Video

March 14, 2022, 17 hours ago

Bruce News - Page 18 622f5710

Today he releases "Revenge Medley" from the show, which can be viewed below. A message states: "Here's the first three songs of the Revenge Medley prepared for Set 2 on the KKX. It includes 'Carr Jam' then 'Paralyzed' into 'I Just Wanna'. Zach Throne sings 'Paralyzed' with a growl, and Todd Kerns is featured on 'I Just Wanna'. Revenge was a powerful CD and all the songs are a great testament to the quality of music KISS was creating in the early '90's. My band loves to perform these great songs!"

MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMar 15 Mar - 15:11

15.03.2022 14:11:11

Contenu sponsoriséBruce News - Page 18 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Bruce News
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 18 sur 25Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Suivant