Kiss France forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two Legends : où la ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Vinnie Vincent

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Suivant
AuteurMessage
kissloloCo-AdminMessages : 17706
Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeLun 22 Jan - 21:05

Sur la page Facebook de Robert Fleischman Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 643715 cheers Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 643715 cheers

I can't tell you how emotional it was for me to be up there with Vinnie singing this song... I was so choked up I could hardly sing it .. plus it was in a lower key so I needed to adjust wasn't used to .. but the main thing is Vinnie Vincent at the KISS Expo this weekend... where he told how his life was a river of misery a living hell and so dark ... then he picked up a guitar and sang a couple songs in such a dark melancholie way ...then he started Back on the Streets.. so I wanted to get a little closer and as I got closer... people were telling me to go up go up and I said no no it's his day let him enjoy it ..and then Vinnie's guitar tech Bill Temple grabbed me by the arm and said you got to go up there ..so I walked on the stage.. and the crowd gasped and cheered...and I sat down next to Vinnie.. and saw his face just light up .. I could tell he was just elated ..especially when I started singing with him.. it was so so good too make him feel so happy.. and make him feel that there's light and life again... also all the people at the Expo.. that showed him so much love.. I can't tell you how therapeutic it was for him.. to have all that love their ..from the Expo fan's...we talked for a while afterwards .. I'm so grateful that I got to give him a little bit of light in his life and happiness.. will have an invasion talk soon ..

God bless VV...RF

https://www.facebook.com/robert.fleischman3?hc_ref=ARQnLzzAQj6HtF3LVzmQxV9KkORQIFQtQI4MzSYIv3RXI4zRC0BZw4ivSDZxqQJJODE
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
kisslolokissloloCo-AdminMessages : 17706
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeLun 22 Jan - 21:41

je vous invite a regardé toute les photos de Vinnie a travers les époques et vous constaterez que celui ci a toujours un coté féminin très prononcé , je pense qu'il lui a fallu un courage infini pour venir et ce montrer ,je lui tire mon chapeau et lui souhaite le meilleur pour l'avenir et de la musique pour nos oreilles !
j ai toujours aimé son talent et je suis content de son retour et je ne pensais pas que cela soit possible un jour !

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Liugro10

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 19731810

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 12346210

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 54258610

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 28231610

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMar 23 Jan - 7:35

l interview de Robert Fleischman est très intéressante et touchante a la fois .... si Vinnie pouvait revenir a ce qu il fait de mieux a savoir composer et jouer .... it would be great ....ce type revient de l enfer ... après son physique moi je m en bas les couilles ...
DOMMDOMMMonsterMessages : 13780
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMar 23 Jan - 11:15

kisslolo a écrit:
dommage que cette interview ne soit pas traduite en français .. et qu'elle ne soit pas largement diffusée ... VINNIE y parle de lui , de KISS de façon très touchante ..ce mec semble avoir un bon fond , quand il dit qu'il regretté que le groupe fasse l impasse sur ce qu'il y a apporté , que pour lui la non reconnaissance de son apport a KISS par KISS ( PAUL et GENE ) est un crève coeur ...qu'il a toujours eu le sentiment de n être qu'une pièce rapportée et pas le guitariste successeur de ACE .....qu'il voulait continuer avec ce groupe , que certains titres qui figurent sur le vinnie vincent invasion avaient été composés pour KISS pour succeder a lick it up , que cela aurait donner un superbe album .... bref il semblerai que nous soyons très très loin des clichets du mec capricieux , égocentrique que nous ont vendu PAUL et GENE durant des années ... quel gachis ...
Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 1710
VINNIE VINCENT un guitariste avec un talent digne des plus grands ..
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMar 23 Jan - 18:47

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMar 23 Jan - 19:08

Beaucoup de choses commence a remonté a la surface , "Back On The Street" et "Betrayed" ont bien été enregistré lors de creatures of the night avec Paul au chant comme it's my life et Legends Never Die ,alors quand Tommy dit que le groupe ne peut sortir cet album en version deluxe avec des titres bonus car il n'y en a pas !!!!!!!!!!!!!! a merde il faudrait payé des droits a Vinnie et visiblement pour "Back On The Street" Paul voulait être crédité et cela est tombé a l'eau , plus on creuse et plus le duo est pourri !!!

Pour finir, la propagande officielle kissienne ne fait aucun échos du retour de Vinnie , pour vous vous dire s'il est con le duo alors que Vinnie devrait faire une apparition avec Gene en avril a Nashville pour de vault (sous réserve )

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeVen 26 Jan - 9:20

This was filmed January 21, 2018. This was the last day for him in Atlanta at the Atlanta Expo Hall. I was on the first row. It is very personal and up close. He talks the truth. The truth about his life and his tragedy.....and his rise from the ashes after all these years Love Him Dearly

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeVen 26 Jan - 10:13

je me sens vivant de nouveau , j ai l impression de renaitre ..... voila le discourt de monsieur VINNIE VINCENT ...... et ce mec serait un égocentrique ? après je vous le dit comme je le pense , le groupe a énormément perdu en le virant .... le parallèle avec ACE est pour moi évident , KISS a aussi beaucoup perdu avec ce talentueux guitariste qu était le ACE des premiers albums ...lui aussi a sombré , au moins un temps .... ouai KISS sera aussi une  histoire de gâchis humain .... c est le rock n roll en fait ...   frapmur
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSam 27 Jan - 10:58

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeDim 28 Jan - 17:39

LETTER FROM VINNIE VINCENT (Saturday, January 27, 2018)

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 27459010_841622142677343_6591815188308518982_n

My Dear Special Friends,

Over the last few precious days, we have become one in spirit and bonded forever. We have turned a new and important page in our lives. You are now my heart and soul. When I thought I was forgotten and discarded, you welcomed me back with open arms and showed me a love I had never known before. I forgot what it was like to feel so alive, so loved, and for that, I cannot thank you enough. You have helped me heal.

Thank you all so much for meeting me and allowing me into your hearts and lives again. I am truly humbled and honored. I have taken each of your faces, and every touch of your hands, with me, and they will forever live in my memory. We are now one.

I hope that everyone had one of the best times ever celebrating KISS, Vinnie Vincent, the music, the tours, the fun and all of the great memories that will live on forever from the Atlanta KISS Expo. I raise my glass to each of you, and salute the past, present and the happy times to come.

Again, I send a very big thank you from my heart to Derek Christopher, Bill Temple (my friend and guitar tech who has been with me since the VVI days), my best friend and attorney Mark Nolan and his beautiful wife Terri Nolan, Eddie Trunk, Randy Dietrich, my wonderful, good friend John Harte, Lt. Tony Singh and the everyone from the Atlanta police department, the Vinnie Vincent and KISS fan clubs and podcasts that have kept the faith and supported me and the expo, and all of the fans who came from all over the world, including my hometown of Bridgeport, CT.

Thank you Mom and Dad and all my family. I love you so.

Thank you Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley, my brothers and dear friends from the greatest band in the world (with the greatest fans!). I still love you. Always have, always will. I'm honored and proud to be a part of your life and times, a part of KISStory, and all of the great and timeless music we made that will live on forever.

I want to thank my very special friend, the great Rob Fleischman. I love you, Rob. It meant the world to me to see you again and to be on stage together. I don't know who shed the most tears, Rob or me. What an amazing God it is that would make a reunion like ours possible.

MOST OF ALL...I want to thank YOU, the fans, for welcoming me back so warmly, with so much love. I send my heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you truly incredible people, and look forward to our next chapter together. For now you may contact Derek Christopher at: DerekChristopherProds@gmail.com
or Mark Nolan at:VVinfocontact@yahoo.com for any inquiry.

I Love You Always,

Until we meet again,

Vinnie Vincent

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeDim 28 Jan - 18:47

Warrior - Featuring Vinnie Vincent, Jimmy Waldo, Gary Shea, Hirsh Gardner, Fergie Frederiksen au chant

01. Back On The Street
02. Gypsy In Her Eyes
03. Baby Oh Why
04. Hot Nights
05. Betrayed

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeDim 28 Jan - 19:00

Warrior - Studio Recordings (1982)

Warrior - Featuring Vinnie Vincent, Jimmy Waldo, Gary Shea, Hirsh Gardner.

01. Boys Gonna Rock
02. It's Not Pretty (Being Easy)
03. Gypsy In Her Eyes
04. Back On The Street
05. I'm Need Love
06. Baby Oh Why

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeDim 28 Jan - 19:01

Warrior - Instrumental Rehearsals

Warrior - Featuring Vinnie Vincent, Jimmy Waldo, Gary Shea, Hirsh Gardner.
01. Betrayed
02. Hot Nights
03. Baby Oh Why
04. Back On The Street
05. I Need Love

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMar 30 Jan - 18:40

Sunday VIP M&G Photos

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ruaqx1u508psq19/AACJ-XMEHbPb9PEUkRx0Z5awa?dl=0

Saturday one-on-one Atlanta KISS Expo photos.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dqzr5xxgn0sg0ey/AABnFmSYGW60-AYmbod6e1P_a?dl=0

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeLun 5 Fév - 8:31

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeLun 5 Fév - 8:34

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMar 13 Fév - 8:01

Ex-KISS Guitarist VINNIE VINCENT: 'I Was In Hell For 20 Years'
Former KISS guitarist Vinnie Vincent took part in another question-and-answer session on Saturday (January 20) at the Atlanta Kiss Expo. You can now watch video footage of the discussion in two parts below (courtesy of Mike Brunn).

Asked what led to his departure from KISS after the "Lick It Up" touring cycle came to an end, Vincent said: "The problem was really simple. I was writing a lot of songs, and I felt us growing so much as a band, and I wanted them to want me. I know they wanted Eric [Carr, drums] — they loved Eric — but I didn't feel that they wanted me. Even after 'Lick It Up', the perception of it was that it was a big album, and I still felt, 'No matter what I do, they're just not gonna want me in this band.' And there was a contract they wanted me to sign. But I was bringing… My take-home pay was 550 dollars a week, so I never made any money being in the band. From the beginning to the end, it was 550 dollars a week; that's what they paid me. That was my take-home after taxes."

According to Vinnie, he was only asking for a bare minimum so that he could support himself and his family. "This was my dream to be in this band," he said. "I didn't want anything as much as I wanted this. Maybe just a little bit so I can buy a house or something. Maybe I could buy a nice car. But that wasn't gonna happen. And there was a contract that they wanted me to sign — it was an employment contract — and there was literally nothing in it for me. I had a family. I had twins that I didn't know I was gonna have, and there was no money to take care of them, and there was no money to buy a home. We were living with relatives, and I was on call 24 hours a day, which was okay — it was all okay. But I couldn't move on; there was no future. There was the future of being Vinnie Vincent of KISS and what that was, but, financially, there was no future in it for me. And I didn't want to be a royalty member, although that would have been nice. But that's not what I asked for. I just asked for something that could take me out of living in an apartment or with my relatives, and maybe a nice car instead of driving around in a car the size of a can of tuna. And while I'm on the road, I've got a family, I've got little children. I wanted to know that they were well taken care of and at least that some of my value, my worth to them would have been special to them and said, 'Look, we can afford to make this work for you,' and they just didn't."

Vincent said that everything came to a head at the end of "Lick It Up" tour when "the pressure" on him "was so, so, so unbearable to sign" the contract which was presented to him, which he described as "all for us and none for Vinnie. I said, 'I can't, I can't, I can't. Just please treat me better than this and everything will be fine,'" he recalled. "There was nothing. I never saw any royalties during the time I was in the band; it was just a paycheck, that I took home 550 bucks a week. So after the 'Lick It Up' tour was a success and I'm thinking, 'We have a great band. This is a new chapter. This is now…' The makeup came off. This was probably for Gene [Simmons] and Paul [Stanley] a really difficult time, because the makeup was what the band was. To remove it, I think, was a bit of a relief. This is my opinion — it was a bit of a relief, but [there was also] a bit of fear, trepidation, because you didn't know what was coming. But 'Lick It Up' said, even with Vinnie, this worked. The songs were great, the reception was great, the tours were great. And at the end of the 'Lick It Up' tour, I remember… The last thing we said to each other was, 'We're gonna record a new record. Come back in about two months with your new songs.' Everybody said, 'Well, see you then. We're all gonna record our new songs, demo them, bring them together and see what we've got for the new record.' I recorded and demoed [future VINNIE VINCENT INVASION songs] 'Boyz Are Gonna Rock', 'Shoot U Full Of Love', 'No Substitute', 'Animal' and 'Twisted'. Those were the five songs that I wrote that I was gonna bring back. They were demoed, and I said, 'This is gonna be one hell of a KISS record, and I think they're gonna love them.' So they asked me to come back, and I said, 'I wanna come back, but I've got to survive. I can't survive on this. And I'm coming back with a great album. Can't we make this work?' And, unfortunately, the answer was no. 'Unless you sign the contract, you can't come back.' And I said, 'You know what? This is gonna break my heart. I can't come back.' So then, about a month later, in May of '84, they sent me a letter saying, 'Well, you're fired.' I guess it was redundant because I already said I wasn't coming back if you can't make this work. And that's what happened. And it broke my heart."

Vincent also talked about his "20-year-lawsuit" against his former bandmates, alleging unpaid songwriting royalties. He said: "It could have all been avoided. It was senseless, because there were millions of dollars in warranties. And I tried for four fucking years — from '91 to '97 — to say, 'Can't we just work something out?' This wasn't something I wanted to do; this was the last thing I wanted to do. But right is right, and I'm willing to… Just show me some humanity, just a little compassion. Maybe just help me out — settle with me. Just something to make all of this just have been worth it for me. And they said 'no.' And they hurt me deeply — deeply, deeply, deeply, fucking deeply — and there was nowhere to go but to file this lawsuit.

"The miracle that I survived that lawsuit was probably as miraculous as surviving what happened to me in 1984," he added. "And I just put it behind me. We eventually settled everything that we had between us, all the problems, about seven years ago. But I was in hell for 20 years, and it was my hell — nobody knew it. And I saw the world going by, I saw what everybody was saying about me, I saw what everybody in the band was saying about me, and I said, 'What a shame. What a shame.' There was no reason for it. I mean, we could have had — in my opinion — such a fucking great band. We still can, we still can, because that magic never ends. I still love them. I mean, it's never gonna go away. So when you respect — and I do dearly respect Gene and Paul with all my heart; I love them and I always will. They gave me this. With the good came the bad. But the magic that we have together never dies."

Vincent said that he had a fond recollection of his last collaboration with KISS, which happened when he was brought in to co-write "Unholy", "Heart Of Chrome" and "I Just Wanna" for the band's 1992 album, "Revenge". "I didn't see them from '84 to '91," he said. "'91 was our first meeting again after VINNIE VINCENT INVASION. And Gene said, 'We're recording a new record.' I think I saw Gene in a recording studio. 'Give us a call. Let's work together.' And I said, 'Ah, I'd love to see you.' And then 'Revenge' happened and those songs. And I said, 'This is the moment. This is the band. This is it.' 'Unholy' was Gene and I; that was our baby. Paul and I wrote two songs, and we worked together for a year on that record. And it was another fun time. I mean, every time we worked together, it was just a joy. The magic, it's something that I can't put into words. 'Magic' is not the right word for it, because it's electric when you just… Something that happens when you plug in something and there's electricity here and it just works. So it turned out to be a great record and a lot of music that I'm proud of."

Vinnie Vincent joined KISS in 1982, replacing Ace Frehley. As the "Ankh Warrior," he toured with the group in support of "Creatures Of The Night", on which he played lead guitar on six songs prior to becoming an official member of the band. From there, KISS wrote and released "Lick It Up" — their first album without makeup — in 1983, a recording on which Vincent co-wrote eight of 10 songs, including the title track, which remains a staple of the group's live performances to this day.

In recent years, Vincent has been the subject of a number of rumors about his gender identity, including that he has been cross-dressing and that he has undergone a sex change.

Last year, Vincent was the focus of a Swedish TV documentary called "KISS Och Gitarristen Som Försvann" ("KISS And The Guitarist Who Disappeared") which apparently tried, unsuccessfully, to track Vinnie down and get him to sit down for an interview.
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSam 3 Mar - 18:32

To all my VINNIE VINCENT FAMILY members,
Thank you all so much for coming here to reconnect with me.
I can’t believe how kind you are to still be interested in me.
I’m the luckiest person in the world to be given this chance to be with you again and I will never let you down.
You are all so amazing and a true testament to the power of love, especially now when the world has gone crazy. So we’ll just hang onto each other, and everything will be fine, ok?
I know it’s been quiet but the reasons are for the good. I have been working on many things of importance that I will be sharing with you very soon.
There will be a number of exciting announcements that I hope will bring a smile to your faces with news that will allow us to meet once again and share new memories together.
Among the announcements will an update on appearances to bring us together again, the Nashville Show, my old friend Gene, The VINNIE VINCENT ARCHIVES, new music, the beginnings of some fun collectible merchandise, and much more.
Atlanta was only the beginning for us. I AM BACK and hope God allows me to be with you always in body soul music, spirit. and love.

LOVE ALWAYS, VINNIE VINCENT

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mar - 20:08

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 28870815_549331245423163_2315204068771001757_n

TO GENE,

THANK YOU MY FRIEND, I HUMBLED AND HONORED TO BE A PART OF YOU AGAIN. LOVE VINNIE

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mar - 20:09

DEAR VINNIE VINCENT FRIENDS,
I will finally get to see you again at SPOOKY EMPIRE SHOW IN ORLANDO FLA on APRIL 6,7,8. 2018
There will be AUTOGRAPH SIGNINGS AND PHOTO SESSIONS and more. I’m hoping the merchandise, or part of it, will be ready by then. I wanted to make our photos together unique and memorable, so I will be wearing the FREDDY OUTFIT I WORE IN THE LOVE KILLS VIDEO for our photo op sessions together.
The VINNIE SHIRTS are ready and the MINI VINNIE GUITARS are now in production along with other very unique surprises, so hopefully they will be ready for you at this incredible event.
It’s gonna be fun weekend and a great time for all... There’s lots more to come….so stay tuned. Ok?
SHOOT’N U FULL OF LOVE…. Always and forever, VINNIE VINCENT

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 28870537_549328872090067_4658816151104023112_n

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMar 27 Mar - 18:12

RARE PRIVATE PHOTOS

VINNIE VINCENT and EDGAR WINTER ON TOUR AND ON STAGE (EDGAR WINTER GROUP) 1979

To THE GREAT EDGAR WINTER, one of my enduring musical heroes and music legends....Hi Edgar, you meant more to me musically than you could ever know. I am forever grateful for having the privilege of working with you. Love and the best of life to you always, my friend, VINNIE VINCENT

These photos are the most rare of all of my private photos. They existed only on 35mm slides that were found recently in one of my chest of drawers containing hundreds of personal photos from the bands, the tours and the family. I was really overjoyed to find them and had them instantly converted to share them with you. Edgar Winter was and still is perhaps my most greatest music influence for many years during the 1970's and it was the honor of my life to share the stage and tour with Edgar. I believe this was on tour with the Allman Bros in 1979. Yes...that's me with a perm. I hope you enjoy them. LOVE2ALL, VINNIE VINCENT

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 29512533_557060711316883_6420859594890270316_n

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 29512773_557061294650158_3722030569041797493_n

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 29570717_557065591316395_7155608819418279699_n

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 29510989_557066774649610_6081578595933948926_n

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMar 27 Mar - 18:18

THE REAL HAPPY DAYS (PART 1)

THE CUSANO FAMILY, (ALPHONSE, TERI, DONNA, DIANE & JIMMY) (JIMMY later to become VINNIE)
Hi Everyone, I wanted to share with you some of my most precious photos of the my beloved family beginning with the photo of my precious mom and dad in 1952 holding me in their arms. My dad was the most courageous and good person I ever knew,...he was so proud of his car as you can see behind us in our driveway on 119 GARFIELD AVE. in BRIDGEPORT.
CONNECTICUT.

#2, 1956, My beautiful mom with my sisters Donna and Diane and me in our very stylish living room in our apartment on Garfield Ave. (Rattan furniture and knick knacks). #3. My DAD, God, he was the greatest... here is in our living room playing his FENDER STEEL GUITAR before his band came over for rehearsal, twice a week, Photo #4 is one of my favorites with me and my sisters in our 10 x 10 ft backyard in the winter of1956. God..we lived so happily in the first floor of our 3 family house; My beloved gramps lived on the second floor and my aunt on the 3rd floor. The smell of cooking always filled the air, and family and aunts, uncles living next door, the sound of churchbells ringing on Sunday morning at ST. MARGARETS SHRINE on Park Ave in Bridgeport where we went to church every Sunday,...Photo #5 is a photo at Christmas time in Bridgeport at Reads Dept Store downtown with Santa, Jimmy, Donna and Diane. telling Santa all the toys we wanted for Christmas,.... God, there were so many toys toys toys and more toys at Christmas morning you couldn't walk in the room because it was like a toy store; ##6,7 are from 1956 in our living room again and one of me waving goodbye in front of our garage; to #8 which was my FIRST COMMUNION in 1959 at ST. RAPHAELS CHURCH, I was 7 years old., (1959 was the year I got my tonsils removed in ST.VINCENT'S HOSPITAL), to photo #9 which was my first public performance in 1961 in Miss Keanes Class of 4th Grade at SHELTON SCHOOL as the SCARECROW in WIZARD OF OZ, SCHOOL PLAY (that's me on the left) , ...these were the happy days of ALL HAPPY DAYS for me. Nothing could come so close ever again. (BTW...i thought it funny that I had to sing a song in my school play called ."IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN"). umm........ Well I hope you all enjoyed a small trip down memory lane of my life as a child at 119 GARFIELD AVE. in BRIDGEPORT CONNECTICUT. Have a good Night, everyone. LOVE VINNIE VINCENT

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 29570863_558088837880737_7445792140838744877_n

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 29541948_558088974547390_9180151666342501818_n

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 29541283_558089214547366_961309990984610319_n

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 29594432_558089351214019_6035450945824593913_n

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 29573118_558089544547333_2696040963124926382_n

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 29572296_558089874547300_1156315253021713189_n

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 29542388_558090384547249_2818708164538439755_n

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 29572749_558090594547228_598235031615200073_n

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 29572227_558090827880538_2679013612215442452_n

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Avr - 17:04

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeDim 8 Avr - 17:01

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 29468249_10160058800750696_8877794421691088174_n

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/orlando/for-old-school-shred-heads-the-return-of-vinnie-vincent-at-spooky-empire-is-the-best-surprise-of-2018/Content?oid=12406331

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 30127561_10155957232924193_1962835423327682560_n

Great picture from Danny Stanton of the one and only Vinnie Vincent & Twisted Sister’s John Jay Jay French

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 22:54

Vinnie & Gene first time since Evansville 3/17/1984!

Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 30708864_2066138513606951_8882347757003400108_n

MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSam 14 Avr - 23:09

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/vinnie-vincent-joins-gene-simmons-at-nashville-vault-experience-event-video/

traduction :

L'ancien guitariste de KISS, Vinnie Vincent, a rejoint son ancien camarade Gene Simmons plus tôt aujourd'hui (samedi 14 avril) lors de l'événement "Vault Experience" du bassiste / chanteur KISS à Nashville, Tennessee.

On peut voir ci-dessous des séquences vidéo de l'apparition de Vinnie (grâce à une vidéo Facebook Live de Rosie Luck).

Lorsque l'événement a été confirmé pour la première fois début mars, Vinnie a déclaré dans un post sur Facebook: "A Gene, merci, mon très cher ami, je suis humble et honoré de faire à nouveau equipe avec toi et je te remercie beaucoup pour cette belle publicité, je la chérirai, toi et notre incroyable histoire ensemble, je suis impatient de te voir. »

Vinnie a fait sa première apparition publique en 20 ans à l'Atlanta KISS Expo en janvier. Au cours d'une séance de questions-réponses à l'événement, Vinnie a déclaré que la reconnexion avec Gene était «probablement la plus belle chose qui lui soit arrivée» ces dernières années. "J'aime Gene," dit-il. "Dans les premiers jours, il m'a traité si solidement."

En ce qui concerne la façon dont il a rétabli des relations amicales avec son ancien camarade de classe, Vinnie a déclaré: "J'ai une adresse e-mail que je n'avais pas consultée depuis environ cinq ans, c'était un e-mail que je n'utilisais que pour Je ne sais plus ce qui m'a poussé à faire cela - des forces parfois, ils vous obligent à faire quelque chose, vous ne savez pas pourquoi - Noël J'ai dit: «Je ferais mieux de vérifier cet e-mail, juste pour voir s'il est toujours là. Je vois trois e-mails de Gene, je dis: "C'est pas génial, c'est gentil, je me demande ce que j'ai fait de mal maintenant. [Rires] Je me demande à quoi il me crie pour le moment." Je regarde les dates de ces e-mails, ils sont de juin et juillet, c'est Noël, je l'ai ouvert et ça concernait [le coffret de Simmons] 'The Vault'. J'avais écrit beaucoup de chansons à l'époque de 'Revenge', et je pense qu'il y en a une, une de mes chansons préférées, mes chansons préférées, 'I Wanna Live', en juin, et deux semaines plus tard Ensuite, il m'en envoie un autre en juillet, et il n'y a pas de réponse de Vinnie, à peu près la même chose, j'ai dit, je parie que c'est pour ça qu'il est en colère contre moi, j'ai lu les trois e-mails, et j'ai dit [imite la dactylographie], je t'aime, tu me manques, tu rentres chez toi, tu sais, puis on a recommencé à envoyer des courriels, il a dit: "J'aimerais avoir" Je veux vivre " The Vault ', et m'a invité à Nashville et de le recevoir sur scène et de se rencontrer à nouveau.Je lui ai dit,' Ecoutez, vous avez dit des choses à propos de moi - allez, nous avons dépassé ce stade. ' J'ai dit: «Je veux juste que tu saches, je t'aime toujours, je le ferai toujours, nous avons eu beaucoup de bonnes choses, passons à autre chose. L'ambiance de l'e-mail était géniale. "

Vinnie a rejoint KISS en 1982, en remplacement de Ace Frehley. En tant que "Guerrier Egyptien", il a fait une tournée avec le groupe à l'appui de "Creatures Of The Night", sur lequel il a joué de la guitare principale sur six chansons avant de devenir un membre officiel du groupe. De là, KISS a écrit et sorti "Lick It Up" - leur premier album sans maquillage - en 1983, un enregistrement sur lequel Vinnie a co-écrit huit des 10 chansons, y compris la chanson-titre, qui reste un élément essentiel des performances live du groupe. ce jour.

Malgré le succès de l'album, Vinnie a été licencié par KISS après la fin du cycle de tournée "Lick It Up", prétendument en raison d'une dispute sur les termes de son contrat de travail avec le groupe et les redevances. De là, Vinnie a fondé VINNIE INVASION, qui a enregistré les deux albums précités.

En 1992, Vinnie a fait équipe avec Gene Simmons et Paul Stanley pour écrire trois chansons pour leur album acclamé "Revenge", dont les deux premiers singles, "Unholy" et "I Just Wanna". Leur relation s'est rapidement aigri une fois de plus, cependant. Quatre ans plus tard, Vinnie a sorti un EP solo, "Euphoria", qui comprenait des chants de l'ancien chanteur VVI Fleischman et des extraits de sessions enregistrées vers 1990. Peu de temps après, Vinnie a disparu du public et est resté sur la grille pendant plus de deux décennies.

Au cours des dernières années, Vinnie a fait l'objet de plusieurs rumeurs sur son identité de genre, notamment qu'il a travesti et qu'il a subi un changement de sexe.

Gene a commencé à livrer personnellement des copies de son nouveau coffret, "Gene - The Vault Experience: 1966-2016", en janvier.

"Gene - The Vault Experience: 1966-2016" est un coffret complet de matériel solo de Gene qui est emballé dans un coffre-fort. L'ensemble comprend 150 chansons inédites réparties sur 10 disques, un livre photo relié en cuir, une figurine Gene Simmons, un médaillon en or «In Gene We Trust» et un «objet surprise».
Contenu sponsoriséVinnie Vincent - Page 28 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Vinnie Vincent   Vinnie Vincent - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Vinnie Vincent
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 28 sur 33Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Suivant