Kiss France forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Partagez

Eric Carr

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Marco.SHotter than hellMessages : 133
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMer 8 Sep - 12:48

La sœur du regretté batteur de Kiss, Eric Carr, a rappelé sa détermination à apparaître dans la vidéo de leur single "God Gave Rock and Roll to You" de 1991, malgré un cancer du cœur.

Carr était trop malade pour le travail en studio, qui a été complété par Eric Singer. Mais il aurait « supplié » d'apparaître dans le clip promotionnel, pour lequel il a dû porter une perruque à la suite d'une chimiothérapie. Il est décédé à 41 ans quelques mois plus tard.

"Il voulait être là", a déclaré Loretta, la sœur de Carr, à Vinyl Writer Music dans une récente interview. «Tout le monde voulait aller dormir, et il voulait continuer. Il a toujours voulu continuer, et c'est comme ça qu'il était. Il l'aimait. Il avait l'énergie. C'était l'amour de la musique, l'amour de faire partie du groupe. Nous trouvons tous cette force spéciale supplémentaire en nous-mêmes lorsque nous aimons ce que nous faisons. »

Loretta Carr a déclaré que son frère était optimiste sur le fait qu'il gagnerait sa bataille contre la maladie et retournerait dans Kiss, même si ce ne fut pas le cas. "Je pense que c'est lui qui les a maintenus en vie", a-t-elle déclaré à propos de son influence sur le groupe après avoir remplacé le batteur d'origine Peter Criss. « Ce n'était pas seulement le son, c'était sa personnalité. Il y a plus dans un artiste que la musique. … Les gens ont commencé à l'aimer et les enfants ont appris à le connaître comme l'un des gars les plus gentils du monde. Et il les aimait ; c'est parfois plus important que la musique.

Elle a fait valoir que Carr ne voulait pas se mettre dans les traces de Criss et a rappelé sa première apparition avec le groupe en 1980. "Il voulait être son propre personnage, et il l'était", a déclaré Loretta Carr. « À la fin… ils applaudissaient, ‘Eric !’ pas ‘Peter’. Les chants devenaient forts pour Peter, puis les chants d'Eric ont commencé à les noyer jusqu'à ce que tout soit Eric. Tout mon respect à Peter. Personne ne pourra jamais remplacer Peter. Le groupe avait juste besoin de passer au niveau supérieur pour continuer".

Source : Ultimate Classic Rock
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.pinterest.fr/elvis661667/french-kiss/
phiphiphiphiMonsterMessages : 11381
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMar 21 Sep - 9:43

21.09.2021 07:26:25

Kiss: The Tragic Death of Drummer Eric Carr & Fans Turning Against Paul Stanley & Gene SImmons

18 540 vues . 20 sept. 2021

The life and death of Kiss drummer Eric Carr
PasteurPasteurLove gunMessages : 1785
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeDim 10 Oct - 15:02

Belle photo du concert au palladium

Eric Carr - Page 16 24491710
https://www.facebook.com/pasteurguyofficiel/
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeLun 11 Oct - 11:43

11.10.2021 09:42:09

kiss story demos rare songs vol4

1 vue . 11 oct. 2021

1.acrobat(kiss live the daisy 1973)
2.just my imagination(salt and pepper-eric carr 1974)
3.black magic woman(salt and pepper-eric carr 1974)
4.misty(salt and pepper-eric carr 1974)
5.summertime(salt and pepper-eric carr 1974)
6.coordination(salt and pepper-eric carr 1974)
7.down by the river(salt and pepper-eric carr 1974)

8.stranger(creation-eric carr 1974)
9.baby i want you(creation-eric carr 1974)
10.work song(creation-eric carr 1974)
11.i´m so lonely(creation-eric carr 1974)
12.someting telling me(creation-eric carr 1974)

13.looker of the glass(creation-eric carr 1974)
14.what are you today(creation-eric carr 1974)
15.fairy shoemaker(creation-eric carr 1974)
16.people(creation-eric carr 1974)
17.love theme from kiss(kiss live 1974)
18.warner brothers nb-9001 radio spot 1974
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeVen 26 Nov - 12:41

26.11.2021 11:38:26

Eric Carr / The Cellarmen: live in Brooklyn 1967

559 vues . 24 nov. 2021

Live at the Colonial House, Brooklyn, NY 1967
This is the first known live recording of Eric Carr / Paul Caravello. Very little is known about the tape, it sounds like it was recorded on multiple occasions. It includes coversongs and the first recorded drum solo by Eric. Uploaded in honor of his passing 30 years ago today. We miss you Eric!

setlist:
It's only love / Boys / - (instrumental) / Twist & shout / Paul Caravello - drum solo / You belong to me / (partial, cut) / A whiter shade of pale / You better run / Light my fire / Time is on my side / - (partial, cut)
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeVen 10 Déc - 8:21

10.12.2021 07:18:41

https://bravewords.com/news/eric-carr-tribute-act-carr-jam-21-to-release-kiss-cover-love-her-all-i-can-on-friday-teaser-video

ERIC CARR Tribute Act CARR JAM 21 To Release KISS Cover "Love Her All I Can" On Friday; Teaser Video

December 9, 2021, 10 hours ago

Eric Carr - Page 16 61b24910

omorrow (Friday, December 10), Eric Carr tribute act Carr Jam 21 will release the second single from their self-titled debut EP (out January 7. The track is a cover of the KISS classic, ”Love Her All I Can” and features singer Jesper Binzer (D-A-D) on lead vocals, and Ryan Roxie (Alice Cooper) on guitar, together with members of Bonafide, Velvet Insane and Electric Boys.

Pre-save the single here, and watch a teaser video below:

Eric Carr was a member of KISS from from 1980 to 1991, stepping into the drummer position following the departure of the band's original drummer, Peter Criss.

Carr's first album with KISS was 1981's Music From "The Elder", while his final recording with the band was for the song "God Gave Rock 'N' Roll To You II". The last time he worked with KISS was in July 1991 when they filmed a video for the above mentioned song. Carr's final appearance with KISS was at the MTV Video Music Awards in September 1991.

Eric Carr passed away on November 24, 1991 at 41.
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Déc - 8:19

16.12.2021 07:16:44

https://bravewords.com/news/eric-carr-tribute-act-carr-jam-21-release-kiss-cover-love-her-all-i-can-lyric-video-streaming

ERIC CARR Tribute Act CARR JAM - 21 Release KISS Cover "Love Her All I Can"; Lyric Video Streaming

December 15, 2021, 10 hours ago

Eric Carr - Page 16 61b24911

Eric Carr tribute act, Carr Jam - 21, have released the second single from their self-titled debut EP (out January 7). The track is a cover of the KISS classic, ”Love Her All I Can” and features singer Jesper Binzer (D-A-D) on lead vocals, and Ryan Roxie (Alice Cooper) on guitar, together with members of Bonafide, Velvet Insane and Electric Boys.

Save the single here, and watch a lyric video below:

Eric Carr was a member of KISS from from 1980 to 1991, stepping into the drummer position following the departure of the band's original drummer, Peter Criss.

Carr's first album with KISS was 1981's Music From "The Elder", while his final recording with the band was for the song "God Gave Rock 'N' Roll To You II". The last time he worked with KISS was in July 1991 when they filmed a video for the above mentioned song. Carr's final appearance with KISS was at the MTV Video Music Awards in September 1991.

Eric Carr passed away on November 24, 1991 at 41.
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMar 21 Déc - 10:25

21.12.2021 09:23:34

Kiss: Not for the innocent (Eric Carr drum track recording session) 1983

430 vues . 17 déc. 2021

Commonly known as "Love me too", this instrumental drum track is actually Not for the innocent. Recorded at Right Track Studios, New York in June 1983.
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeLun 3 Jan - 9:33

03.01.2022 08:29:46

https://www.nme.com/news/music/drum-set-once-owned-by-late-kiss-drummer-eric-carr-is-now-up-for-grabs-3128160

Drum set once owned by late KISS drummer Eric Carr is now up for grabs

The Ludwig 12-piece kit is perfect for any die-hard fan of The Fox
By Will Lavin
31st December 2021

Eric Carr - Page 16 Kiss-e10
Eric Carr of KISS, circa 1985. CREDIT: Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images

A drum set once owned by late KISS drummer Eric Carr is now up for grabs for any fan looking for a unique piece of rock’n’roll memorabilia.

READ MORE: From the archives – KISS’ Gene Simmons: Does Rock’n’Roll Kill Brain Cells?

The Ludwig 12-piece kit made for and owned by Carr is being sold via Reverb. Currently priced at a little over £23,000, it comes with a certificate of authenticity from the Eric Carr estate.

The seller’s listing reads: “While I was playing in a KISS tribute band in 2005, my dream came true when I bought this kit from Paul Orofino, one of Eric’s closest friends and the one who recorded Eric’s audition demo tape for KISS.

“Paul told me Eric gifted him this drum set, Simmons pads and, I believe, his chrome Chikara set, and Eric had it sent freight right after his video shoot for ‘God Gave Rock ‘N’ Roll To You II’ song by KISS, from Los Angeles to Paul’s recording studio in Milbrook, NY. Paul said he recorded albums by Blue Öyster Cult and other popular bands with some of the drums from this set.”

Carr, who died of a rare heart cancer on November 24, 1991 at the age of 41, joined KISS in 1980 following the departure of the band’s co-founding drummer Peter Criss. He made his recording debut with the band on 1981’s ‘Music From ‘The Elder” album.

Eric Carr - Page 16 Kiss-i10

Over his tenure with KISS, Carr contributed to many of the band’s biggest hits, including ‘Lick It Up’, ‘Heaven’s On Fire’, ‘Crazy Nights’, ‘Tears Are Falling’ and ‘Forever’. His final recording with KISS was ‘God Gave Rock And Roll To You II’.

Speaking about Carr in 2011 on the 20th anniversary of the drummer’s death, KISS frontman Paul Stanley said: “At a time when KISS was in the midst of upheaval and turmoil, Eric brought calm and an optimism that refocused our priorities so we could move forward. I can’t overstate his contribution to our rebirth. His dedication to his music was only matched by his dedication to his fans. He was a kind soul who couldn’t say an unkind word about anyone and I think of him all the time.”

Gene Simmons added: “I never knew anyone more humble in my life. Eric Carr was a kind soul who never said anything bad about anybody. He was also a double threat on drums, and vocals. I miss him.”
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeLun 3 Jan - 9:50

03.01.2022 08:47:44

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/drum-set-once-owned-by-late-kiss-drummer-eric-carr-can-now-be-yours/

Drum Set Once Owned By Late KISS Drummer ERIC CARR Can Now Be Yours

December 31, 2021

Eric Carr - Page 16 Ludwig10

A Ludwig 12-piece drum set made for and owned by late KISS drummer Eric Carr is being sold via Reverb. The set comes with a certificate of authenticity from the Eric Carr estate.

In the Reverb listing, the seller of the Carr kit writes: "While I was playing in a KISS tribute band in 2005, my dream came true when I bought this kit from Paul Orofino, one of Eric's closest friends and the one who recorded Eric's audition demo tape for KISS. Paul told me Eric gifted him this drum set, Simmons pads and, I believe, his chrome Chikara set, and Eric had it sent freight right after his video shoot for 'God Gave Rock 'N' Roll To You II' song by KISS, from Los Angeles to Paul's recording studio in Milbrook, NY. Paul said he recorded albums by BLUE ÖYSTER CULT and other popular bands with some of the drums from this set."

Carr replaced Peter Criss in KISS in 1980 and made his recording debut with the band on 1981's "Music From 'The Elder'" album. His final recording with KISS was "God Gave Rock And Roll To You II". His last public appearance before his death was at the MTV Video Music Awards in September 1991.

Carr contributed his talent to the bands many gold and platinum albums during his tenure, and can be heard on the band's many hit songs from the 1980s, including "Lick It Up", "Heaven's On Fire", "Crazy Nights", "Tears Are Falling" and "Forever", to name a few. In addition to his musical contributions, Carr was equally known for his inviting personality and genuine love for the fans. From the time he joined the band to this very day, Carr remains one of the most beloved members of the KISS family.

Carr died on November 24, 1991 of a rare heart cancer. He was 41.

Back in 2011, on the 20th anniversary of Eric's passing, KISS frontman Paul Stanley stated about Carr: "At a time when KISS was in the midst of upheaval and turmoil, Eric brought calm and an optimism that refocused our priorities so we could move forward. I can't overstate his contribution to our rebirth. His dedication to his music was only matched by his dedication to his fans. He was a kind soul who couldn't say an unkind word about anyone and I think of him all the time."

Added KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons: "I never knew anyone more humble in my life. Eric Carr was a kind soul who never said anything bad about anybody. He was also a double threat on drums, and vocals. I miss him."

As previously reported, an official Eric Carr documentary, backed by the late KISS drummer's family, is in the works.

In 2000, MVD Visual released an Eric Carr documentary called "Inside The Tale Of The Fox: The Eric Carr Story". The 120-minute documentary, directed by Jack Edward Sawyers, included extra footage, outtakes, pictures and interviews, as well as previously unreleased music written and performed by Eric from his pre-KISS and KISS days, plus interviews with Bill Aucoin, Bruce Kulick, Carrie Stevens, members of SLAUGHTER, Fred Coury, and more.

Carr was inducted into the Metal Hall Of Fame on September 12 via a free livestream event hosted by Cathy Rankin.
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeLun 3 Jan - 9:58

03.01.2022 08:55:03

https://bravewords.com/news/eric-carr-ludwig-classic-custom-maple-black-cortex-drum-kit-up-for-sale

ERIC CARR - Ludwig Classic Custom Maple Black Cortex Drum Kit Up For Sale

January 1, 2022, a day ago

Eric Carr - Page 16 61d01810

A Ludwig 12-piece drum kit made for and owned by KISS drummer Eric Carr has been listed for sale via Reverb. The seller has posted the following description alomg with a series of photos, found here.

"Every kid growing up in the 1980’s probably said to themselves 'I would like to have Eric Carr’s drum set.' Now is your chance to own Eric Carr’s personal Ludwig Classic Maple Black Cortex Ludwig drum set with Certificate Of Authenticity from the Eric Carr Estate.

While I was playing in a KISS tribute band in 2005, my dream came true when I bought this kit from Paul Orofino, one of Eric’s closest friends, and the one who recorded Eric’s audition demo tape for KISS. Paul told me Eric gifted him this drum set, Simmons pads, and I believe his chrome Chikara set, and Eric had it sent freight right after his video shoot for 'God Gave Rock N Roll 2 You 2', from Los Angeles to Paul’s recording studio in Milbrook, NY. Paul said he recorded albums by Blue Oyster Cult and other popular bands with some of the drums from this set. The Ludwig coliseum snare drum and stand in the pictures was not Eric’s but is period correct and included in the sale. Paul would not sell Eric’s snare drum."

Former KISS guitarist, Bruce Kulick, recently released the video below, along with the following message:

"Eric Carr passed away 30 years ago, on November 24th, 1991. Although it sounds like a long period of time his presence has never left me. He was my dear friend and bandmate. My years traveling, working and playing in KISS with him, were unforgettable. Please enjoy my memories of this great man, and know his legend will always live on in the hearts and minds of his fans, family and friends."

Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeLun 31 Jan - 8:52

31.01.2022 07:50:48

Paul Stanley and Eric Carr guest VJ's on MTV 1989

284 vues . 29 janv. 2022
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMar 8 Fév - 8:40

08.02.2022 07:38:33

Eric Carr before KISS

155 vues . 2 févr. 2022
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMer 9 Fév - 8:15

09.02.2022 07:10:51

https://bravewords.com/news/kiss-former-manager-addresses-rumours-about-what-happened-between-the-band-and-late-drummer-eric-carr-before-his-passing-video

KISS - Former Manager Addresses Rumours About What Happened Between The Band And Late Drummer ERIC CARR Before His Passing; Video

February 8, 2022, 13 hours ago

Eric Carr - Page 16 5fbd7c10

Episode #465 of the Three Sides Of The Coin podcast is available for streaming below.

A message states: "Larry Mazer, former KISS manager during Hot In The Shade and Revenge, returns for a focused discussion on Revenge. Larry also clears up all the rumours about what happened between Eric Carr and KISS before his passing. We talk about the Revenge songs, the Revenge tour, the support acts on the tour, the Revenge album singles, Larry shares a couple memorable phone calls from Gene Simmons, Larry’s opportunity to manage the KISS reunion and so much more! We also talk Cinderella and Buckcherry."

Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeVen 11 Fév - 8:24

11.02.2022 07:23:27

https://metalinsider.net/video/former-kiss-manager-talks-about-eric-carr-and-the-band-before-his-untimely-passing

Former Kiss manager talks about Eric Carr and the band before his untimely passing

Posted by Mark Zapata on February 9, 2022

Former Kiss manager Larry Mazer talks about what happened between Eric Carr and the band before the drummer’s untimely death.
Episode #465 of the Three Sides Of The Coin podcast is available for streaming below.

A message states:

“Larry Mazer, former Kiss manager during Hot In The Shade and Revenge, returns for a focused discussion on Revenge. Larry also clears up all the rumours about what happened between Eric Carr and KISS before his passing. We talk about the Revenge songs, the Revenge tour, the support acts on the tour, the Revenge album singles, Larry shares a couple memorable phone calls from Gene Simmons, Larry’s opportunity to manage the KISS reunion and so much more! We also talk Cinderella and Buckcherry.”
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMar 5 Avr - 10:34

05.04.2022 08:32:23

KISS: Eric Carr's Porsche - will it run after 25 years?

3 585 vues . 4 avr. 2022

Can we get Eric Carr's Porsche 924 to fire up for the first time after over 20 years?
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Mai - 10:06

06.05.2022 08:04:15

Cellarmen (Eric Carr) 1968 Publishing Single

257 vues . 4 mai 2022

In 1968, the Eric Carr's pre-KISS band, the Cellarmen, were hired by some songwriters to record a couple of their songs which were pressed on a local vanity label 7" single. The single was advertised in the trade press in Nov. 1968.

00:00 I Found You (The One I Adore)
02:28 Then I Made A Wish
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSam 11 Juin - 10:08

11.06.2022 10:06:48

1985 Radio 1990 Full Eric Carr Interview

Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeLun 20 Juin - 9:48

20.06.2022 07:47:28

Gene Simmons & Eric Carr Vienna 1981

368 vues . 3 juin 2022
Gene Simmons & Eric Carr Vienna 1981 - last appearance in the Unmasked costumes.
Marco.SMarco.SHotter than hellMessages : 133
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMar 12 Juil - 11:04

Eric Carr aurait eu 72 ans aujourd'hui  Eric Carr - Page 16 2764

Eric Carr - Page 16 Hp8w
https://www.pinterest.fr/elvis661667/french-kiss/
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSam 16 Juil - 23:03

16.07.2022 22:46:06
https://vwmusicrocks.com/the-kiss-media-dump-continues-eric-carrs-first-show-an-unseen-revenge-tour-pro-shot-more/

The KISS Media Dump Continues: Eric Carr’s First Show, An Unseen Revenge Tour Pro-shot & More!

Eric Carr - Page 16 Asfsd_10
DYLAN PEGGIN AKA 'THE RECORD SPINNER'
JULY 13, 2022
On July 10th, footage of the encores from Cobo Hall in Detroit, Michigan on January 25, 1976, during the Alive! Tour was uploaded to YouTube. Footage from this show is familiar to us fans for being released as a Best Buy exclusive bonus disc for KISSOLOGY Vol. 1. What had been released was the show sans the encores. For the first time ever, the encores appear here. During these encores, Paul is sporting a rather intriguing top hat! What makes this footage more special is that Casablanca Records Executive Vice President and co-founder Larry Harris comes out on stage and presents the band with their first RIAA platinum awards in recognition of 1 million copies sold of Alive! This was merely the start of the band’s journey as America’s #1 Gold Record Award Winning Group of All Time.

Setlist (full show, encores are specified as *): Deuce/Strutter/C’mon and Love Me/Hotter Than Hell/Firehouse/She/Ladies in Waiting/Nothin’ to Lose/100,000 Years/Black Diamond/Cold Gin*/Rock and Roll All Nite*/Let Me Go Rock ‘n’ Roll*

July 11th and 12th were two of the quieter days as of recently for a KISS fan since no uploads were seen on the Sam Loomis YouTube channel. Even on a day with no fresh content, fans were still rejoicing over what has been seen with more speculation on what they are wanting to see. Sure enough, after a small bout of silence, Sam delivered a triple hitter of fantastic footage.

Eric Carr - Page 16 Untitl10

On July 13th, fifty-six seconds of newsreel footage covering KISS’ show at The Palladium in New York, New York on July 25th, 1980 was uploaded to YouTube. While the footage is brief and grainy in terms of quality,  it is historic in the sense that it is taken from Eric Carr’s first show with KISS and the sole American show of the Unmasked Tour. According to the description of the video, this footage was first shown at the 2018 Atlanta KISS Expo. It is known that other bits of 8mm footage from this show exist and one can hope that Sam has their hands on it.

Eric Carr - Page 16 Thumbn11

Perhaps to coincide with footage of the Unmasked era, nineteen minutes of time-stamped raw footage from the “Shandi” promo film was also uploaded to YouTube. Snippets of this footage had been seen in the A&E documentary KISSTORY. In this raw footage, you see Paul Stanley running through the opening lines of the song, the band taking off their outfits, practicing the end shot of the band in makeup with street clothes, and close-up shots of the actress in the video. The poignancy of this footage lies in the fact that this was Peter Criss’ last appearance with KISS before his exit from the band. I couldn’t help but take in the heaviness of watching Peter take off his outfit and knowing that the next time he’d wear it would be a mere sixteen years later in 1996 when the original lineup reunited for the Reunion tour.

Eric Carr - Page 16 Thumbn10

Eric Carr - Page 16 Svs_we10

Last but not least, another big surprise emerged when never before seen partial pro-shot footage taken at the Capitol Center in Largo, Maryland on October 18, 1992, during the Revenge Tour was uploaded to YouTube. The pro-shot most of us fans are acquainted with from the Revenge tour is the one from The Palace of Auburn Hills in Detroit, Michigan on November 27th, which was included on KISSOLOGY Vol. 3 and makes up a good portion of the Konfidential home video. The Detroit show, along with Indianapolis and Cleveland, were also recorded for Alive III.

Eric Carr - Page 16 Thumbn12

The camera angles give some great close-ups of the band and wide shots of the Statue of Liberty stage production, particularly when the Terminator-esque skull was revealed during “War Machine.” Coupled with soundboard audio and an absolutely stellar setlist, it is a travesty that only the first hour of the show exists. It shouldn’t come across as a surprise that the Largo show of the tour was captured on video given the track record of other KISS shows from Largo that exist and circulate (1975, 1977, 1979). Do pro-shots also exist of the KISS’ Largo shows from May 1975, 1976, and 1988 that we haven’t seen? One can hope!

Eric Carr - Page 16 Thumbn13

Setlist (partial): Creatures of the Night/Deuce/I Just Wanna/Unholy/Parasite/Heaven’s on Fire/Domino/Watchin’ You/Hotter Than Hell/Firehouse/I Want You/Forever/War Machine

Eric Carr - Page 16 Thumbn14

Let’s hope these dry spells of no content aren’t frequent but it’s also a delight when a triple hitter is delivered. Then again, it draws up demand and leaves the KISS Army wanting more; and believe us, we do!
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Aoû - 10:06

04.08.2022 08:05:02

Eric Carr from 1980 (No Sound but Great Visuals) Rare!

1 765 vues . 3 août 2022
From The Second Coming of  Sam Loomis -8/3/2022
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Aoû - 16:02

05.08.2022 14:00:42

Eric Carr -1980- Drum Solo w/ 'Heaven' Overdubbed Audio

290 vues . 4 août 2022
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Sep - 11:43

22.09.2022 09:41:46

KISS - Eric Carr unedited interview on V32 - 1985

219 vues . 11 sept. 2022
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Sep - 11:44

22.09.2022 09:43:36

KISS - Paul Stanley & Eric Carr interviewed on Entertainment Tonight - 1983

27 vues . 21 sept. 2022
Eric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Sep - 12:47

22.09.2022 10:27:31

KISS - Paul Stanley & Eric Carr interview from The New Music in Toronto - 1984

37 vues . 22 sept. 2022
Contenu sponsoriséEric Carr - Page 16 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Eric Carr   Eric Carr - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Eric Carr
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 16 sur 17Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Suivant