Kiss France forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Partagez

Ace Frehley News !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
phiphiMonsterMessages : 11499
Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Fév - 18:58

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
phiphiphiphiMonsterMessages : 11499
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Mar - 6:44

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/video-ace-frehley-performs-in-dallas/

Video: ACE FREHLEY Performs In Dallas
March 2, 2016 12 Comments

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 <a href=Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Acefre13" />
image: http://assets.blabbermouth.net/media/acefrehleydallas2016_638.jpg
Video: ACE FREHLEY Performs In Dallas

JAM Magazine has uploaded video footage of original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley performing live at the Bomb Factory in Dallas, Texas on February 28. Check out the clip below.

Frehley will release "Origins Vol. 1", a collection of twelve newly recorded classics from Ace's formative years featuring some of the biggest names in rock and roll, on April 15. Most notably, KISS frontman Paul Stanley joins Ace on FREE's hit "Fire And Water". This collaboration marks the first time that Ace and Paul appear on the same studio recording since KISS's 1998 reunion album "Psycho Circus". Other guests are none other than Slash trading leads on THIN LIZZY's classic "Emerald", Lita Ford singing and playing lead on THE TROGGS staple "Wild Thing", ROB ZOMBIE guitarist John 5 playing guitar alongside Ace as he sings his classic KISS composition "Parasite" for the very first time, as well as Jimi Hendrix's "Spanish Castle Magic", and PEARL JAM's Mike McCready also plays guitar with Ace as he finally sings his KISS "Alive!" mainstay "Cold Gin". "White Room" is also an iTunes instant gratification track, meaning fans who pre order the LP on iTunes will receive the CREAM cover song instantly.

Ace spoke with Rolling Stone about the new record, his guest players and recording with Paul after all these years. Regarding his reunion with Stanley, Frehley shrugged off any residual tension between the two of them. "We've always been friends," he told Rolling Stone. "The press seems to amplify negativity. I guess it makes good copy."

Frehley also commented on Stanley's appearance on "Fire And Water". "I thought Paul did a fabulous vocal on it," he said. "He jumped at the chance to do this because it's something that’s outside of KISS and his character in KISS, and it gave him a chance to, you know, sing. With Paul, you usually think of him singing in a slightly higher register and on 'Fire And Water', he's singing deep from his diaphragm, and it's a real cool vocal. Everyone who's heard it just thinks it's the shit."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/video-ace-frehley-performs-in-dallas/#DOsEDilIeWFR2hW4.99
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Mar - 6:46

Fait suite à l'article :

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Mar - 17:46

Ace Frehley Concert Compilation (02/28/2016) Bomb Factory _ Dallas

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Mar - 21:16

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeVen 4 Mar - 7:03

ACE FREHLEY Featured In 'Me And My Guitar' Interview With TOTAL GUITAR

March 3, 2016 23 Comments

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Acefre14[/img]

image: http://assets.blabbermouth.net/media/acefrehleytotalguitar2016_638.jpg
ACE FREHLEY Featured In 'Me And My Guitar' Interview With TOTAL GUITAR

Original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley recently showed U.K.'s Total Guitar magazine one of the initial run of signature Les Paul custom Gibson guitars made for him during his reunion era with KISS. Check out the clip below.

Frehley will release "Origins Vol. 1", a collection of twelve newly recorded classics from Ace's formative years featuring some of the biggest names in rock and roll, on April 15. Most notably, KISS frontman Paul Stanley joins Ace on FREE's hit "Fire And Water". This collaboration marks the first time that Ace and Paul appear on the same studio recording since KISS's 1998 reunion album "Psycho Circus". Other guests are none other than Slash trading leads on THIN LIZZY's classic "Emerald", Lita Ford singing and playing lead on THE TROGGS staple "Wild Thing", ROB ZOMBIE guitarist John 5 playing guitar alongside Ace as he sings his classic KISS composition "Parasite" for the very first time, as well as Jimi Hendrix's "Spanish Castle Magic", and PEARL JAM's Mike McCready also plays guitar with Ace as he finally sings his KISS "Alive!" mainstay "Cold Gin". "White Room" is also an iTunes instant gratification track, meaning fans who pre order the LP on iTunes will receive the CREAM cover song instantly.

Ace spoke with Rolling Stone about the new record, his guest players and recording with Paul after all these years. Regarding his reunion with Stanley, Frehley shrugged off any residual tension between the two of them. "We've always been friends," he told Rolling Stone. "The press seems to amplify negativity. I guess it makes good copy."

Frehley also commented on Stanley's appearance on "Fire And Water". "I thought Paul did a fabulous vocal on it," he said. "He jumped at the chance to do this because it's something that’s outside of KISS and his character in KISS, and it gave him a chance to, you know, sing. With Paul, you usually think of him singing in a slightly higher register and on 'Fire And Water', he's singing deep from his diaphragm, and it's a real cool vocal. Everyone who's heard it just thinks it's the shit."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ace-frehley-featured-in-me-and-my-guitar-interview-with-total-guitar/#py4yVs9LXdKYEACl.99
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeVen 4 Mar - 22:47

Q&A: Ace Frehley

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 <a href=Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 56d1db11" />

By Matt Kelemen
March 4, 2016

Ace Frehley’s public profile may be at its highest since before he left KISS in the early ’80s. His 2014 album Space Invader cracked the top 10 on the Billboard 200, a heavy-rotation promo campaign for HBO’s Entourage used his 1978 solo track “New York Groove,” and an all-covers all-star album titled Origins Vol. 1 is highly anticipated among fans old and recent. Things have never been better for the nine-years-sober, clearheaded and down-to-Earth guitar hero, save for the lack of spare time to finish the follow-up to his 2011 autobiography No Regrets. He spoke recently to Las Vegas Magazine's Matt Kelemen.

How has the past week been, since you announced the upcoming release of your covers album?

Well, it’s been a flurry of excitement, you know? The biggest news is that Paul Stanley is singing on the record. All the KISS sites are buzzing over that news, and I think everybody’s going to love “Fire and Water” when the record comes out April 15th. All the other songs on there are just as strong. I’m really thrilled with the way the album came out, and Warren Huart, who mixed Space Invader, did a great job mixing this album. It’s going to be a very special record, I think.

I imagine your life has been a rollercoaster ride since the news dropped.

Yeah, I did a photo session Friday. That took five hours, a couple of thousand photographs. So I’ve been weeding through those this week and trying to get the best ones. I’ve been really busy, but I’m really excited about hitting the road. The tour kicks off in Houston on the 26th.

How much of the material from the covers album are you going to play on your upcoming tour?

We’re just going to do one of two songs, because nobody’s heard them. The only song people have heard is “White Room” and that’s one song I really can’t do live because I gotta play wah-wah on that and I can’t have pedals on the floor. I trip over them (laughs).

I didn’t expect you to play “White Room.” Maybe the Thin Lizzy song (“Emerald”) or “Cold Gin,” which might give Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready an opportunity to guest with you.

Yeah, that was fun. He did a great solo.

Did you record any of the songs in in Vegas?

This time around, no. I recorded some tracks for Space Invader there. I’m trying to remember the name of my friend’s studio.

There’s a few around here. People record here on the down-low a lot. Which tracks did you enjoy recording the most?

I had a lot of fun recording. Having celebrity guests was really the most fun. I had Slash playing on “Emerald,” Lita Ford on “Wild Thing.” Paul Stanley, he’s so busy I didn’t really have a chance to be in the studio with Paul. He recorded it in his studio with his engineer and sent us the vocal. I’m thrilled with the way that song came out. What else … John 5 (a guitarist who’s played with Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie) was a pleasure to work with. I’ve known John forever, and he did some great soling on “Cold Gin” and “Parasite.”

I think you had joked about Gene Simmons playing bass on the covers album a few years ago.

I originally called Gene several times and he never got back to me. I guess he was busy (laughs).

Yeah, but if you hear Paul Stanley you know it’s Paul Stanley. I don’t know if you can tell if Gene is playing bass, so it probably worked out for the best.

Paul’s voice is very distinct. He’s singing in a slightly lower register than you’d normally hear him sing, so it came out really tough and really soulful. I can’t wait for everyone’s reaction to “Fire and Water” because I just think it’s top shelf.

Between Space Invader becoming a top 10 album in 2014 and “New York Groove” in heavy rotation on HBO due to its Entourage promotion, it seems as if Ace Frehley’s public profile is at it’s highest since the reunion tour 20 years ago. How does that look from your perspective?

I really can’t go anywhere without getting recognized. It all kind of snowballed with being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (in 2014) and then the release of Space Invader, and I’ve been doing a lot of extensive touring over the last couple of years. So all that combines. Being in the press a lot gets your picture out there a lot on the Internet. Wherever I go I get recognized. I gotta pick and choose where I’m going, where I’m not going to get hassled—hopefully.

It seems like you have a higher profile than KISS right now, which may be the first time that’s happened since Frehley’s Comet (in the mid-’80s).

(Record label) eOne Music has a fantastic publicity department. With Space Invader it got me several covers of magazines, and it got me a lot of great interviews. I was on Jimmy Fallon last year. We performed “New York Groove.” Things have just been escalating since the release of Space Invader, in combination with eOne doing a great job promoting me. Me making great records and touring on top of it, it just … everything’s kind of exploding at this juncture.

You’re voice sounds really good on Space Invader. You think you saved it by not singing more early in your career?

My voice is in much better shape than it used to be because I’m drug free (laughs). That’s part of the reason. To be honest with you, I never practice vocals. If I’m not in the studio or I’m not touring, I’m never singing. I’ve only ever sang out of necessity. I’ve always said that. I’ve never really considered myself a lead singer, but since I don’t have a lead singer in my band. I have to sing out of necessity but, you know, I guess my voice has been getting stronger and stronger from all this touring and making three records in the last six years.

If you hadn’t joined KISS you might have been more up front as a singer.

(Laughs)

What do you see yourself doing once the 2016 tour is complete? Do you have musical ideas or directions to you want to explore?

I think I’m just going to keep doing what I’ve been doing, doing great shows. I’m real happy with my touring band I perform live with. I’ve got Richie Scarlet on guitar, Chris Wyse on bass and Scot Coogan on drums. Last year we went to Europe and did the Download Festival in England. We did Sweden Rocks, and we also performed at Hellfest outside of Paris in France. So we got a ton of exposure, besides touring Australia and New Zealand.

Richie Scarlet was a member of Frehley’s Comet, so obviously you have a strong musical rapport with him. Can you tell me about the other guys in your band?

I first met Chris in 2009 while I was doing an instructional video. It’s funny, because we talked about it recently that upon our initial meeting we had a feeling that we were going to do something down the road. At the time I was locked into my old bass player and Chris was working with The Cult, so it was prohibitive as far as us being able to tour together. Things with The Cult weren’t working out for Chris and I was looking for a new bass player, and I got Chris to play on some tracks on Space Invader. After that went so well I invited Chris to come on tour with me and he’s been with me ever since.

Yeah, he’s got an impressive resume. (Wyse has recorded with Mick Jagger and Ozzy Osbourne.)

Yeah, and I worked with Richie in the ’90s, and Scot Coogan has been in my touring band since 2007. He used to be in Brides of Destruction with Nikki Sixx. I stopped touring for a while and he took another gig, and I ended up picking up Matt Starr, who played a lot of drums on Space Invader. I believe he did three tracks on this new covers record.

Has the shift in the music industry toward musicians making most of their living through live performing in the industry been good for you?

I’m such an established star that I don’t pay too much attention to what’s happening in the music business. I’ve always done what I do. I’ve always had my audience. KISS fans and Ace fans are very loyal. I don’t pay too much attention to what’s going on in the music business. I know it’s in an upheaval. People aren’t buying CDs like they used to, and records, because of the Internet downloading. Everything balances out eventually.

You were the last great Gibson player before they kind of went out of style for a while. I know you’ve had several signature models, but have you always remained faithful to Les Paul? Is that still your favorite guitar?

Yeah. Les Pauls are the shit. Recently the Gibson Custom shop released the third Ace Frehley model. They did a reissue of my ’59 Les Paul. I think I’m one of the few guitarists that have had three signature models.

I think you’re right. It’s pretty rare that anyone gets two.

I got back from Europe and it was like Christmas. Christmas in the summertime, because there were like 11 Les Pauls at my house waiting for me.

“Merry Christmas, Ace!”

It was pretty crazy.

You’ve talked publishing a follow-up to No Regrets. Is there an episode going into the next book that you can give us a preview of?

I don’t want to give away any previews of No Regrets 2, but I’m working on it. When I have time I’m working on it. I’m always writing notes down, because during the course of the day invariably a story will pop into my head that I have to jot down on a piece of paper so I won’t forget it, because there’s just so many stories. I’ve lived such a colorful life I could probably write five books. I’m trying to finish it up by the end of the year.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeVen 4 Mar - 23:10

Concert Report Plus 44 Exclusive Photos: Ace Frehley Live in Dallas  

Brian Steward March 2nd 2016, 9:40 pm

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 <a href=Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 210" />

The silver space suit may be gone, but the Spaceman lives on!

Ahead of the release of his new album of cover songs, Origins Vol. 1 from eOne music, KISS founding member Ace Frehley has returned to the road.  Originally known for his silver, black & white make-up and spectacular lead guitar work, Ace has been flying solo again for many years and has proven over and over that he more than stands on his own, both live and in the studio.  With the same band in tow from his last tour that supported the album, Space Invader, the Rock & Roll Hall of Famer has never sounded better.  Shock caught up with Ace on the third night of the new tour at The Bomb Factory, one of the best venues for live music in Dallas, TX, and was not let down.  The newly remodeled venue was packed to near capacity.

The show started after Ace personally met with over 50 VIP experience ticket holders.  He posed for photos, signed memorabilia and even a few guitars.  Then, the hall went dark and the opening notes of the signature piece from Ace’s now legendary 1978 solo album, Fractured Mirror, sent the crowd into a frenzy.  Surprisingly, Ace simply sauntered out to the stage with little fanfare and opened the show with the track, Toys, from Space Invader.  It was a perfect out of left field way to open the show and really get the crowd on its feet.  The night’s set list featured all the standards that Acelanders would expect like Rocket Ride, New York Groove, Shock Me and a few unexpected gems.  Later, giving fans a taste of what’s in store on his forthcoming album, he also played a powerful version of Thin Lizzy’s Emerald.  Guitarist Richie Scarlet took over lead vocals on 2 Young 2 Die, the classic track he originally recorded with Ace on the Trouble Walkin’ album.  Drummer Scott Coogan’s Paul Stanley inspired vocals on the KISS staples Love Gun and Detroit Rock City were as impressively spot-on as ever.  Another bright spot in the show was Strange Ways, another classic KISS cut that was originally sung by Peter Criss. It was masterfully performed by bassist Chris Wyse.  As far as the theatrical antics from his years in KISS that Ace is known for, he did not leave any would-be space traveling fan disappointed.  To the delight of his fans, before the show was over, in true cosmic fashion, the venue was filled with smoke from Ace’s custom Gibson Les Paul during his blistering solo.

Get tix to see Ace in your town here.

thumbnails fullscreen

< 1 of 44 >
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeVen 4 Mar - 23:14

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 <a href=Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 110" />

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 <a href=Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 211" />

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 <a href=Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 310" />

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 <a href=Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 410" />
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeVen 4 Mar - 23:19

url=https://servimg.com/view/18992098/113]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 510[/url][/img]

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 <a href=Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 610" />

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 <a href=Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 1010" />Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 ><a href=Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 1110" />
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mar - 8:28

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 1310[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 1410[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 1610[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 1710[/img]
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mar - 8:32

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 1810[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 1910[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 2111[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 2011[/img]
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mar - 8:45

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 2112[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 2210[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 2310[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 2410[/img]
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mar - 8:50

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 2510[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 2610[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 2710[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 3010[/img]
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mar - 9:00

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 3111[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 3210[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 3310[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 3410[/img]
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mar - 9:04

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 3510[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 3610[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 3810[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 4010[/img]
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mar - 9:06

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 4110[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 4210[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 4310[/img]

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 4410[/img]
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mar - 9:08

ACE FREHLEY: 'I Really Can't Go Anywhere Without Getting Recognized'

March 4, 2016 49 Comments

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Acefre15[/img]

image: http://assets.blabbermouth.net/media/acefrehleyausint2015_638.jpg
ACE FREHLEY: 'I Really Can't Go Anywhere Without Getting Recognized'

In a brand new interview with Las Vegas Magazine, original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley commented on the fact that his public profile is at its highest since the band's reunion tour twenty years ago. He said: "I really can't go anywhere without getting recognized. It all kind of snowballed with being inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame (in 2014) and then the release of 'Space Invader', and I've been doing a lot of extensive touring over the last couple of years. So all that combines. Being in the press a lot gets your picture out there a lot on the Internet. Wherever I go, I get recognized. I gotta pick and choose where I'm going, where I'm not going to get hassled — hopefully."

Asked if the shift in the music industry toward musicians making most of their living through live performing in the industry has been good for him, Frehley said: "I'm such an established star that I don't pay too much attention to what's happening in the music business. I've always done what I do. I've always had my audience. KISS fans and Ace fans are very loyal. I don't pay too much attention to what's going on in the music business. I know it's in an upheaval. People aren't buying CDs like they used to, and records, because of the Internet downloading. Everything balances out eventually."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ace-frehley-i-really-cant-go-anywhere-without-getting-recognized/#zFpPqxEkiDBqbauf.99
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mar - 9:11

ACE FREHLEY - “I’m Such An Established Star That I Don’t Pay Too Much Attention To What’s Happening In The Music Business”

March 4, 2016, 13 hours ago

[img]Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 56d9d110[/img]

ACE FREHLEY - “I’m Such An Established Star That I Don’t Pay Too Much Attention To What’s Happening In The Music Business”
Original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley recently announced the release of Origins Vol. 1, a collection of 12 newly recorded classics from Ace’s formative years featuring some of the biggest names in rock and roll, on April 15th. In a new interview with Las Vegas Magazine, Ace discusses the new album, working with KISS frontman Paul Stanley, and the music industry in general.

Asked if the shift in the music industry toward musicians making most of their living through live performing has been good for him, Ace replies: “I’m such an established star that I don’t pay too much attention to what’s happening in the music business. I’ve always done what I do. I’ve always had my audience. KISS fans and Ace fans are very loyal. I don’t pay too much attention to what’s going on in the music business. I know it’s in an upheaval. People aren’t buying CDs like they used to, and records, because of the Internet downloading. Everything balances out eventually.”

Read the full Q&A at Las Vegas Magazine.

On the new album, KISS frontman Paul Stanley joins Ace on Free's hit "Fire And Water”. This collaboration marks the first time that Ace and Paul appear on the same studio recording since KISS' 1998 reunion album Psycho Circus.

Ace spoke with Rolling Stone about the new record, his guest players and recording with Paul after all these years. Regarding his reunion with Stanley, Frehley shrugs off any residual tension between the two of them. "We've always been friends," he says. "The press seems to amplify negativity. I guess it makes good copy."

"White Room”, the classic hit originally performed by Cream, is streaming below. Other guests are none other than Slash trading leads on Thin Lizzy's classic "Emerald”, Lita Ford singing and playing lead on The Troggs staple "Wild Thing”, Rob Zombie guitarist John 5 playing guitar alongside Ace as he sings his classic KISS composition "Parasite" for the very first time, as well as Jimi Hendrix's "Spanish Castle Magic”, and Pearl Jam's Mike McCready also plays guitar with Ace as he finally sings his KISS Alive! mainstay "Cold Gin”. "White Room" is also an iTunes instant gratification track, meaning fans who pre-order the LP on iTunes will receive the Cream cover song instantly.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mar - 16:18

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mar - 16:21

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mar - 16:24

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mar - 22:45

Je ne m'en lasserai peut-être jamais !!! Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 1355966819 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 1355966819 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 1355966819
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeDim 6 Mar - 8:16

THE TRIBUNE

MUSIC REVIEW / MARCH 5, 2016 1:48 PM

Ace Frehley brings KISS classics, solo songs to San Miguel

Founding KISS guitarist played a Friday night concert at The Ranch

Frehley is promoting his latest album, a collection of cover tunes called ‘Origins, Vol. 1’

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 <a href=Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Ace20f10" />

Ace Frehley in concert at The Ranch in San Miguel on Friday, March 4.  Stephen H. Provost  - sprovost@thetribunenews.com

By Stephen H. Provost

sprovost@thetribunenews.com

Founding KISS guitarist “Space” Ace Frehley landed in San Miguel on Friday night for a concert at The Ranch, where he treated fans to a mixture of classic rock tunes from his former band and newer selections from his career as a solo artist.

Frehley, who has a new album of cover tunes called “Origins, Vol. 1” due out April 15, didn’t take the stage until nearly 10 p.m., but the fans didn’t seem to mind, as he played a set of 16 songs that ended just before midnight.

The songs in the set list included KISS mainstays “Parasite,” “Shock Me” and “Love Gun,” with solo material such as “Rock Soldiers” and “Sister” thrown in for good measure. One song off his forthcoming album, a cover of Thin Lizzy’s “Emerald,” was also added to the mix. Frehley closed with a two-song encore of “Detroit Rock City” and “Deuce.”

On stage with Frehley were The Cult bass player Chris Wyse, who handled vocals on “Strange Ways,” guitarist Richie Scarlet and drummer Scot Coogan, who has recorded with Lynch Mob and contributed lead vocals on “Love Gun” and “Detroit Rock City.”

Frehley, a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, is one of several big names to stop at The Ranch, a list that included Puddle of Mudd in 2014 and an upcoming concert on May 6 by Sir Mix-a-Lot.

Stephen H. Provost: 805-927-8896, @sproauthor

Ace Frehley brings KISS classics, solo

Read more here: http://www.sanluisobispo.com/entertainment/music-news-reviews/article64266767.html#storylink=cpy
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeDim 6 Mar - 8:23

Mar 4 2016

Ace Frehley Setlist at The Ranch, San Miguel, CA, USA
Tour: 2016

1. Toys
2. Rocket Ride
3. Parasite
4. Love Gun
5. Snowblind
6. Sister
7. Emerald
8. Rock Soldiers
9. Strange Ways
10. NY Groove
11. 2 Young 2 Die
12. Shock Me
13. Cold Gin
14. Detroit Rock City
15. Deuce
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeDim 6 Mar - 10:24

Contenu sponsoriséAce Frehley News ! - Page 20 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Ace Frehley News !
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 20 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Suivant