Kiss France forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Peter Criss News

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Suivant
AuteurMessage
phiphiMonsterMessages : 11355
Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Mar - 12:54

17.03.2022 11:53:17

Peter Criss to Join Ace Frehley On Stage During Creatures Fest 2022!

862 vues . 16 mars 2022
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
phiphiphiphiMonsterMessages : 11355
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSam 30 Avr - 10:13

30.04.2022 10:07:41
https://blabbermouth.net/news/original-kiss-drummer-peter-criss-to-perform-with-australias-sisters-doll-at-new-york-city-concert-in-may
Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Peterc11

Original KISS Drummer PETER CRISS To Perform With Australia's SISTERS DOLL At New York City Concert

April 29, 2022

Original KISS drummer Peter Criss will join Australian rockers SISTERS DOLL on stage during their May 22 concert at the Cutting Room in New York City.

SISTERS DOLL was previously the backup band for Criss at what was being billed as his last live show in the USA in June 2017, also at the Cutting Room. Prior to that, Peter played with SISTERS DOLL at a concert in Australia in May 2017.

Criss, who turned 76 in December, first left KISS in 1980. Since then he's worked with other bands and released solo albums. He teamed up with KISS again for a reunion tour in the 1990s and most recently in 2004. He was replaced by Eric Singer.

Criss has claimed that his contract with KISS wasn't renewed in March 2004. That charge has been disputed by Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons.

In addition to playing drums in KISS, Peter also provided lead vocals for a number the band's most popular and memorable songs, including "Beth", "Black Diamond" and "Hard Luck Woman".

In a 2012 interview with "The Opie & Anthony Show", Criss revealed that a power struggle, with Simmons and Stanley on one side, and Peter and Ace Frehley on the other, led to his departure from KISS. "I could start feeling [Stanley and Simmons] wanting the power," he said. "The more we were going up the ladder of future and fame, the more it was kind of swaying to Mr. Simmons and Stanley. Ace and I were kind of not getting our musical [ideas] in. It's funny — I wrote the biggest hit the band [ever had] [the 1976 ballad 'Beth'], and meanwhile, I was kind of always getting put down for this stuff. So it was always a battle."

According to Criss, he and Frehley were extremely close, which is why it was especially hurtful for the drummer to learn that Frehley was making more money when the farewell tour ended in 2000. "[It] broke my heart when [Ace] broke my heart," he said. "In the book, I tell the story, but towards the reunion, towards the end, I was devastated, man. I couldn't believe what went on. And it was again about the old M-O-N-E-Y. Money, money, money. Power, power, power. It never was enough for those guys."

Simmons has remained baffled at why Criss decided to leave the band nearly two decades ago following such a triumphant reunion tour and album. "Most people only have one chance, if at all, to swing the bat," Gene said. "Peter's had many chances. When there's a party, not everybody comes. And if you're not in the party, from the outside looking in, you scratch your head and say, 'Why wouldn't anybody want to go to the party? Lots of girls. Lots of money. Lots of good times.' You got me."

After weeks of bad-mouthing each other in the press, the four original members of KISS were inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame in April 2014 by RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE guitarist Tom Morello, with all four — Stanley, Simmons, Frehley and Criss — delivering warm, nostalgic and even sweet-natured speeches that put aside the simmering tensions for at least 12 minutes.

KISS did not perform — the Hall Of Fame wanted the original quartet only to play, while Simmons and Stanley insisted on the current lineup — which also includes guitarist Tommy Thayer and Singer — performing as well. In the end nobody won that battle.

Criss, who was known as "Catman," released his last solo CD, titled "One For All", in 2007. Peter produced the album himself for the first time, and was joined by guest musicians that included keyboardist Paul Shaffer and bassist Will Lee of "Late Night With David Letterman". The album featured a range of styles, from rock and jazz to blues and Broadway, and included covers of "What A Difference A Day Makes" and "Send In The Clowns".

Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Sister10
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSam 30 Avr - 10:18

30.04.2022 10:15:46

Peter Criss Talks About Being Bashed By Gene Simmons

552 vues . 29 avr. 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSam 30 Avr - 10:40

30.04.2022 10:36:50
https://bravewords.com/news/peter-criss-original-kiss-drummer-to-perform-with-sisters-doll-at-new-york-city-concert

PETER CRISS – ORIGINAL KISS DRUMMER TO PERFORM WITH SISTERS DOLL AT NEW YORK CITY CONCERT

April 29, 2022, 10 hours ago
Peter  Criss News - Page 11 60f29c11

Original KISS drummer Peter Criss will join Australian rockers Sisters Doll on stage during their May 22 concert at the Cutting Room in New York City.

Sisters Doll was the backup band for Criss at what was being billed as his last live show in the United States in June 2017, also at the Cutting Room. Peter also played with Sisters Doll at a concert in Australia in May 2017.

Creatures Fest 2022 will take place Memorial Day Weekend, May 27 - 29, in Nashville, Tennessee at the Sonesta Nashville Airport Hotel.

Original KISS drummer Peter Criss was recently added to the lineup, which already included KISS alumni Ace Frehley, Vinnie Vincent, and Bruce Kulick. Creatures Fest promoter, Neil Davis, has now revealed that Criss will join Frehley on stage during Ace's May 27 set. Watch the video below.

Thus far, twelve Creatures Fest performers have been announced: Peter Criss Ace Frehley, Vinnie Vincent, Bruce Kulick, Quiet Riot, Enuff Z'Nuff, Vixen, Trixter (acoustic), Pretty Boy Floyd, Kuarantine, John Corabi, and Kore Rozzik.

Complete details, including ticket info, can be found at creaturesfest.com.
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeLun 2 Mai - 13:32

02.05.2022 11:27:58
https://www.loudersound.com/news/kiss-legend-peter-criss-to-come-out-of-retirement-for-one-night-only

Kiss legend Peter Criss to come out of retirement for one night only

By Fraser Lewry ( Classic Rock ) published about 11 hours ago

Peter Criss will perform with Australian band Sisters Doll in New York later this month
Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Nr2bpf10
(Image credit: Bobby Bank/Getty Umages)

Former Kiss drummer Peter Criss, who left the band in 1980 and officially retired from touring in 2017, is to return to the stage.

Criss, who is 76, will appear with Australian rockers Sisters Doll during their performance at The Cutting Room in New York on May 22. The band, originally from Collie, Western Australia but now residing in Melbourne, will be in New York as part of a US tour that also takes in shows in Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Nashville. Full dates below.

Sisters Doll were Peter Criss's backup band at what was billed as his final ever US show in 2017 – also at The Cutting Room – and the Kiss connections don't end there. The band also backed former Kiss guitarist Bruce Kulick on Australian tours in 2015 and 2017.

"After being in contact with him [Kulick] he gave us the opportunity to play with him,"  drummer Bryce Lipz told the Bunbury Mail in 2017. "He and Peter Criss had been talking and he had copped wind that we were good musicians so that’s how we got the opportunity to play with him. It was so surreal.”

Sisters Doll will warm up for their US tour with a show at the Workers Club in Fitzroy, Victoria, this Friday. "What better way to celebrate the band along with their legion of fans known as the Doll Army for one huge rock'n'roll party at the legendary Workers Club in Fitzroy," proclaim the band.

Tickets for the Fitzroy show and the band's US dates are available via their website.
Sisters Doll 2022 US Tour

May 12: Los Angeles Whisky A Go-Go, CA
May 13: Las Vegas Count's Vamp'd, NV
May 14: Los Angeles The Viper Room, CA
May 14: Los Angeles The Viper Room, CA (Acoustic after party)
May 18: Los Angeles Whisky A Go-Go, CA
May 22: New York The Cutting Room, NY
May 27: Nashville Creatures Fest, TN (Kiss Unplugged show)
May 28: Nashville Creatures Fest, TN
May 29: Nashville Creatures Fest, TN
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Mai - 21:48

04.05.2022 21:42:21
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/original_kiss_drummer_peter_criss_will_come_out_of_retirement_for_a_one-night_show.html

Original Kiss Drummer Peter Criss Will Come Out of Retirement For a One-Night Show

The musician is set to perform in New York later this month.
JorgeM93 . Posted a day ago
img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/20/35/90/90/13141010.jpg[/img]

Former Kiss drummer Peter Criss has announced that he will return to the stage for one night only, after announcing his official retirement in 2017, as reported by Metal Hammer.

The 76-year-old, who co-founded Kiss and later left the band in 1980, will join Australian rock band Sisters Doll during their performance at The Cutting Room in New York on May 22.

The group has some history with Criss, as they were the musician's backing band on what was announced as his final ever US show in 2017, also in the same venue.

Sisters Doll will embark on a short US run that is set to begin on May 12 at Whisky a Go-Go in Los Angeles, CA, and it will wrap up with a 3-night performance at the Nashville Creatures Fest at the end of May, including a Kiss Unplugged show on the first date on May 27.

You can find tickets for all shows here, and check out all venues and dates below:
Sisters Doll Tour Dates:

May 12: Los Angeles Whisky A Go-Go, CA
May 13: Las Vegas Count's Vamp'd, NV
May 14: Los Angeles The Viper Room, CA
May 14: Los Angeles The Viper Room, CA (Acoustic after party)
May 18: Los Angeles Whisky A Go-Go, CA
May 22: New York The Cutting Room, NY
May 27: Nashville Creatures Fest, TN (Kiss Unplugged show)
May 28: Nashville Creatures Fest, TN

May 29: Nashville Creatures Fest, TN
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Mai - 22:10

04.05.2022 22:07:54

Peter Criss Talks Being Screwed Over By Gene And Paul

832 vues . 3 mai 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeVen 6 Mai - 11:19

06.05.2022 09:09:27

Peter Criss Talks About His Acting Career

472 vues . 5 mai 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSam 7 Mai - 9:35

07.05.2022 09:34:13

KISS Drummer Peter Criss Is Coming Out Of Retirement!

1 182 vues . 6 mai 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDim 8 Mai - 11:10

08.05.2022 11:05:23
https://rockcelebrities.net/john-5-details-his-experience-of-working-with-kiss-peter-criss/

John 5 Details His Experience Of Working With KISS’ Peter Criss

Bihter Sevinc . May 8, 2022 . 2 mins read
Peter  Criss News - Page 11 John-510
John 5 recently joined an interview with KNAC and reflected on working with KISS’ Peter Criss. The guitarist stated that it was a magical experience, and they did a perfect job together.

John 5 released his latest solo studio album, titled ‘Sinner,’ with his band, The Creatures, in 2021. The follow-up to 2019’s ‘Invasion,’ ‘Sinner’ featured ten tracks, most of which are instrumental. The record involved a mixture of various musical genres, from heavy metal to thrash, jazz, and country. The album was praised for its diverse arrangements and John 5’s unique approach to guitar.

‘Sinner’ featured guest appearances from Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine, Butcher Babies’ Carla Harvey, and former KISS drummer Peter Criss. Criss played drums on the song, ‘Georgia on My Mind,’ which was the record’s last song. John 5, an avid KISS fan and collector, reflected on how he felt about working with the drummer in his recent interview.

The guitarist revealed that he has a very close friendship with Peter Criss, and he frequently talks to him. During the lockdown period of the pandemic, John 5 asked if he could play ‘Georgia on My Mind’ in his upcoming album. Criss accepted the offer with great excitement. The recording was complete just in two takes when they entered the studio. The guitarist thinks Peter Criss had the feel that allowed him to play the drums for the song effortlessly. Collaborating with Criss was an awesome experience for John 5.

John 5 speaking on how he felt about working with Peter Criss:

“Well, I’m super close with Peter. He’s like my brother. I talk to Peter all the time. When we were in lockdown, I was like, ‘Hey, dude, can you play on ‘Georgia on My Mind?’ And he was like, ‘I’d love to.’ And so we had the producer fly out there, and he just nailed it. It was literally two takes. And it was perfect. And that feel… Because he has that feel. And it was really magical. I mean, I’m so happy I’m I just love Kiss just like everybody else in the world. And it was just a magical thing, a magical time.”

MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDim 15 Mai - 10:21

15.05.2022 10:20:02

Kiss Topic: Peter Criss is Coming out of Retirement for 1 Night

30 vues . 14 mai 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeLun 23 Mai - 11:48

23.05.2022 09:46:55

Peter Criss & Sisters Doll - New York City Cutting Room May 22, 2022 *Complete Peter Performance*

3 738 vues . 23 mai 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeLun 23 Mai - 11:54

23.05.2022 09:50:15

Peter Criss “Don’t You Let Me Down” Cutting Room NYC 5/22/22

44 vues . 23 mai 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMar 24 Mai - 18:22

24.05.2022 16:20:00
https://sleazeroxx.com/video-footage-of-former-kiss-drummer-peter-criss-return-to-the-live-stage/

Video footage of former KISS drummer Peter Criss’ return to the live stage

Posted on May 23, 2022 by Olivier
Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Screen11
History was made last night (on May 22, 2022) at the Cutting Room in New York City, New York, USA when former KISS drummer Peter Criss came out of “retirement” and performed three songs live with Australian rockers Sisters Doll.

Criss along with Sisters Doll played the songs “Don’t You Let Me Down” (from Criss‘ 1978 KISS solo album), “Words” (from his 1980 solo album Out of Control) and “You Matter To Me” (from his 1978 KISS solo album).

Back on June 17, 2017, Criss played what he reported would be his last ever concert at the Cutting Room in New York City, New York, USA while backed by Australia’s Sisters Doll.

Criss is scheduled to perform at the inaugural Creatures Fest, which will take place in Nashville, Tennessee, USA from May 27 to 29, 2022 and which will also feature KISS alumni Vinnie Vincent, Ace Frehley and Bruce Kulick.

Peter Criss and Sisters Doll performing live at the Cutting Room in New York City, New York, USA on May 22, 2022 (video from The Rock Experience with Mike Brunn‘s YouTube page):
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMar 24 Mai - 18:28

24.05.2022 16:23:20
https://ultimateclassicrock.com/peter-criss-sisters-doll/
Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Attach34

Watch Peter Criss Join Australian Rockers Sisters Doll Onstage

Bryan Rolli
Published: May 23, 2022

Original Kiss drummer Peter Criss made an appearance with Australian glam-rock band Sisters Doll last night at the Cutting Room in New York City, singing three of his solo tunes with the trio.

You can see a video from the set, courtesy of The Rock Experience With Mike Brunn, below.

Backed by Sisters Doll, Criss took to the front of the stage and led the band through renditions of "Don't You Let Me Down" and "You Matter to Me" off his eponymous 1978 solo album and "Words" off his 1980 LP Out of Control. Sisters Doll also closed their set with a cover of Argent's "God Gave Rock and Roll to You," which Kiss revamped in 1991 for the Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey soundtrack under the title "God Gave Rock 'n' Roll to You II" and included on their 1992 album Revenge.

Criss told the audience he would have loved to hop behind the drum kit, but he "just had major knee surgery so I'm kind of shuffling around here." However, he is set to return to the Cutting Room for a meet-and-greet and showcase with surprise guests on July 23-24. The drummer is also set to perform at Nashville's Creatures Fest next weekend, joining former bandmate and original Kiss lead guitarist Ace Frehley as well as ex-Kiss guitarists Bruce Kulick and Vinnie Vincent.

Not only will all four living, non-active Kiss alumni be under the same roof, but Criss and Frehley are scheduled to play together at Creatures Fest. "They both spoke, said they were excited about being at Creatures Fest — they were excited about seeing you, the fans — and they talked, and they just thought that what would be great for the fans, for all of us, is if they got together and played some songs during Ace's set," festival promoter Neil Davis said.

Read More: Watch Peter Criss Join Australian Rockers Sisters Doll Onstage | https://ultimateclassicrock.com/peter-criss-sisters-doll/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMar 24 Mai - 18:33

24.05.2022 16:29:51
https://blabbermouth.net/news/watch-original-kiss-drummer-peter-criss-returns-to-live-stage-with-australias-sisters-doll
Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Peterc12

Watch: Original KISS Drummer PETER CRISS Returns To Live Stage With Australia's SISTERS DOLL

May 23, 2022

Original KISS drummer Peter Criss joined Australian rockers SISTERS DOLL on stage during their concert Sunday night (May 22) at the Cutting Room in New York City to perform three songs.

Criss and SISTERS DOLL played the tracks "Don't You Let Me Down" (from Criss's 1978 solo album),"Words" (from his 1980 solo album "Out Of Control") and "You Matter To Me" (from his 1978 solo album).

Video of Criss's appearance, courtesy of The Rock Experience With Mike Brunn YouTube channel, can be seen below.

SISTERS DOLL was previously the backup band for Criss at what was being billed as his last live show in the USA in June 2017, also at the Cutting Room. Prior to that, Peter played with SISTERS DOLL at a concert in Australia in May 2017.

Criss, who turned 76 in December, first left KISS in 1980. Since then he's worked with other bands and released solo albums. He teamed up with KISS again for a reunion tour in the 1990s and most recently in 2004. He was replaced by Eric Singer.

Criss has claimed that his contract with KISS wasn't renewed in March 2004. That charge has been disputed by Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons.

In addition to playing drums in KISS, Peter also provided lead vocals for a number the band's most popular and memorable songs, including "Beth", "Black Diamond" and "Hard Luck Woman".

In a 2012 interview with "The Opie & Anthony Show", Criss revealed that a power struggle, with Simmons and Stanley on one side, and Peter and Ace Frehley on the other, led to his departure from KISS. "I could start feeling [Stanley and Simmons] wanting the power," he said. "The more we were going up the ladder of future and fame, the more it was kind of swaying to Mr. Simmons and Stanley. Ace and I were kind of not getting our musical [ideas] in. It's funny — I wrote the biggest hit the band [ever had] [the 1976 ballad 'Beth'], and meanwhile, I was kind of always getting put down for this stuff. So it was always a battle."

According to Criss, he and Frehley were extremely close, which is why it was especially hurtful for the drummer to learn that Frehley was making more money when the farewell tour ended in 2000. "[It] broke my heart when [Ace] broke my heart," he said. "In the book, I tell the story, but towards the reunion, towards the end, I was devastated, man. I couldn't believe what went on. And it was again about the old M-O-N-E-Y. Money, money, money. Power, power, power. It never was enough for those guys."

Simmons has remained baffled at why Criss decided to leave the band nearly two decades ago following such a triumphant reunion tour and album. "Most people only have one chance, if at all, to swing the bat," Gene said. "Peter's had many chances. When there's a party, not everybody comes. And if you're not in the party, from the outside looking in, you scratch your head and say, 'Why wouldn't anybody want to go to the party? Lots of girls. Lots of money. Lots of good times.' You got me."

After weeks of bad-mouthing each other in the press, the four original members of KISS were inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame in April 2014 by RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE guitarist Tom Morello, with all four — Stanley, Simmons, Frehley and Criss — delivering warm, nostalgic and even sweet-natured speeches that put aside the simmering tensions for at least 12 minutes.

KISS did not perform — the Hall Of Fame wanted the original quartet only to play, while Simmons and Stanley insisted on the current lineup — which also includes guitarist Tommy Thayer and Singer — performing as well. In the end nobody won that battle.

Criss, who was known as "Catman," released his last solo CD, titled "One For All", in 2007. Peter produced the album himself for the first time, and was joined by guest musicians that included keyboardist Paul Shaffer and bassist Will Lee of "Late Night With David Letterman". The album featured a range of styles, from rock and jazz to blues and Broadway, and included covers of "What A Difference A Day Makes" and "Send In The Clowns".

Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Sister11
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMer 25 Mai - 16:48

25.05.2022 16:44:23

Peter Criss - Cutting Room - complete set 5/22/22 , NY. Plus, Peter arriving and leaving

405 vues . 23 mai 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Mai - 11:16

26.05.2022 09:14:33

KISS' Peter Criss Performing May 22 2022 - You Matter to Me - LIVE

1 967 vues . 25 mai 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeVen 27 Mai - 11:20

27.05.2022 11:18:17

Peter Criss at the Cutting Room 2022

1 vue . Première diffusée il y a 7 heures
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSam 28 Mai - 11:37

28.05.2022 11:26:47

Ace Frehley & Peter Criss Reunion - Creatures Fest 2022 KISS

5 069 vues . 28 mai 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSam 28 Mai - 11:40

28.05.2022 11:39:06

Peter Criss w/ Ace Frehley - Hard Luck Woman at Creatures Fest, Nashville TN, 5/27/2022

472 vues . 28 mai 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSam 28 Mai - 11:44

28.05.2022 11:41:46

Peter Criss w/ Ace Frehley - Strange Ways at Creatures Fest, Nashville TN, 5/27/2022

656 vues . 28 mai 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSam 28 Mai - 11:48

28.05.2022 11:47:10

Ace Frehley and Peter Criss - Hard Luck Woman

26 vues . 28 mai 2022
Ace Frehley and Peter Criss at CreaturesFest 2022 in Nashville
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDim 29 Mai - 16:14

29.05.2022 16:09:32
https://blabbermouth.net/news/watch-peter-criss-and-ace-frehley-reunite-on-stage-at-nashvilles-creatures-fest
Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Acefre23

Watch: PETER CRISS And ACE FREHLEY Reunite On Stage At Nashville's CREATURES FEST

May 28, 2022
Original KISS members Ace Frehley and Peter Criss reunited on stage last night (Friday, May 27) at this year's Creatures Fest at Nashville's Sonesta Nashville Airport Hotel. The two legendary rockers performed two early KISS classics during Frehley's set, "Hard Luck Woman" and "Strange Ways", both featuring Criss on lead vocals.

Back in March, Creatures Fest promoter Neil Davis said that Criss and Frehley were "excited" about performing together at Creatures Fest. "They talked, and they just thought that what would be great for the fans, for all of us, is if they got together and played some songs during Ace's set," he said.

Also scheduled to appear at this year's Creatures Fest are former KISS guitarists Bruce Kulick and Vinnie Vincent.

Vincent is scheduled to perform on night two of Creatures Fest, while Kulick will close out the event on Sunday, May 29. The festival will also feature performances by QUIET RIOT, ENUFF Z'NUFF, VIXEN, John Corabi, RETURN OF THE COMET and PRETTY BOY FLOYD, among others.

Criss first left KISS in 1980. Since then he's worked with other bands and released solo albums. He teamed up with KISS again for a reunion tour in the 1990s and most recently in 2004. He was replaced by Eric Singer.

Criss played what was being billed as his final U.S. concert in June 2017 at the Cutting Room in New York City.

Frehley, a founding member of KISS, recently said that he is up for a reunion of the original band, but only if the price is right. During an appearance on SiriusXM's "Trunk Nation With Eddie Trunk", Frehley stated about the chances of him playing with his former bandmates: "Anything's possible — I've always said that. That's the first question so many people have asked me over the years: 'Would you ever consider doing a KISS reunion?' I said, 'I never closed the door on anything.' If the money's right and it's presented to me in the right way, anything can happen.

"I'm on good terms with Paul [Stanley, guitar/vocals] and Gene [Simmons, bass/vocals], which is nice, because we created something really special in the early '70s that has outlasted so many other bands. And God bless 'em. They're still doing it; I'm still doing it. Peter is still around. I'm not quite sure why Peter hadn't toured over the years as much as I have, but it is what it is."
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeLun 30 Mai - 13:37

30.05.2022 13:35:11

Peter Criss & The Bruce Kulick Band - Hooked On Rock n Roll Creatures Fest

3 730 vues . 30 mai 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeLun 30 Mai - 13:52

30.05.2022 13:39:35

Peter Criss & Sisters Doll - Creatures Fest Full Performance

281 vues . 30 mai 2022
Contenu sponsoriséPeter  Criss News - Page 11 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Peter Criss News   Peter  Criss News - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Peter Criss News
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 11 sur 14Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Suivant