Kiss France forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Partagez

Bruce News

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Suivant
AuteurMessage
DOMMMonsterMessages : 13780
Bruce News - Page 10 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJeu 9 Nov - 19:31

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
DOMMDOMMMonsterMessages : 13780
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJeu 9 Nov - 19:33

kisslolokissloloCo-AdminMessages : 17706
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeVen 1 Déc - 13:05

Bob Kulick and Bruce Kulick on Guitar, Brent Fitz on Drums, and Todd Kerns on Vocals / Bass Guitar
Backing Chorus: Philip Shouse & Jeremy Asbrock from Thee Rock N’ Roll Residency

Set List
1. All American Man
2. Hide Your Heart
3. Wouldn’t You Like To Know Me
4. Domino
5. Larger Than Life
6. Tears Are Falling
7. Nowhere To Run
8. Tough Love
9. Tonight You Belong To Me
10. Who Wants To Be Lonely
11. Crazy Night
12. Turn On The Night
13. Goodbye

MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLun 5 Mar - 5:49

05.03.2018 05:45:52

Bruce News - Page 10 Main-l10

Former KISS Guitarist BRUCE KULICK Says Additional KULICK BROTHERS Performances Will Happen

March 4, 2018 10 Comments

Bruce News - Page 10 Kulick12

Former KISS and current GRAND FUNK RAILROAD guitarist Bruce Kulick was recently interviewed by Totally Driven Radio. The full conversation can be streamed below. A few excerpts follow (as transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET):

On his recent "Kiss Kruise VII" performance with his brother, guitarist/producer Bob Kulick, and being invited to perform together again on "Kiss Kruise VIII":

Bruce: "Certainly, I was very aware of the impact that it could make, but in the moment, I was just trying to do my best. We didn't get to rehearse a lot. I saw that we went over [well], but it just seems like the magic that happened, it was less apparent from my eyes that night and more apparent watching it on YouTube [laughs], and then, of course, hearing what the fans are saying. You've got to remember that most artists, they hope to do their best on stage, and they want to perform well, and you're concentrating on that. The last thing you really want to do is just constantly tell yourself, 'Oh, this is epic,' because that's when you'll hit the wrong chord. You just try to be there in the moment. It was a lot of fun, and I was very pleased afterward. I had no concept of how amazing everybody would [react]. Obviously, that was a captured audience on the sundeck of the kick-off night, so it was a prime time, but I didn't realize that all those YouTube [clips] would be so effective. That's kind of how we got the invitation back. I know that the fans spoke, and it was very easy for Gene [Simmons] and Paul [Stanley] to realize, 'We should invite them back.' That's very flattering to me. That may be the biggest vote of confidence — that they enjoyed it too. It was a special night, and we were able to do something very unique in the world of KISS. I could represent some of my era and Bob's era all in one set, so the ingredients were quite tasteful, and I guess we had a good meal up there."

On whether they're planning additional performances:

Bruce: "Technically, we're not a band, but obviously, we have a lot that we can represent in a solid set. When opportunities arrive, we'll be doing more of it. It's been hard – a lot of people have asked, and with my GRAND FUNK commitments, it's not that easy to go say, like, 'Yeah, I've got ten days. I can go to Australia and do this.' Besides, we love Todd [Kerns, who sang and played bass on the 'Kruise'] and Brent [Fitz, who played drums], and we have to coordinate everyone's schedule. It's just something even, no matter how much I'll look at the opportunities, it's something I'm real proud of, and I know my brother's thrilled. He certainly came to the party with guns blazing, and loved it. He's enjoying the sunshine, if you know what I mean. There's a bright light there. It's all on the horizon. We've just to see how it fits into everyone's schedule. The fact that people are interested and excited about it really does mean a lot to us."

On the KISS family tree, and the band being highly visible in recent months despite not releasing any new music or embarking on a high-profile tour:

Bruce: "Gene put out the 'Vault', and I went out to support that here in L.A., and Bob was there in Vegas for him. I like all the little connections that have been very – kind of good family relations related to KISS lately, and I very much appreciate that. I think the fans are going crazy over it. Even Vinnie Vincent reappearing suddenly. All this is great for the fans, because it's a big world, what KISS has represented — lots of eras, amazing albums and videos, and there's a lot to share. It's something the [Rock And Roll] Hall Of Fame didn't want to do, which Paul and Gene were very vocal about, so it's really been an exciting time in the KISS world without necessarily KISS touring. It's all these other things related so strongly to KISS that are making the fans excited, so it's great to be a part of that. I think maybe we're at that post-20-year mark now that mixing things up and maybe trying some other things will show value. I know that the fans are buzzing about it. I think Gene and Paul see some of this as well. It's very clear to me they wouldn't have invited us on the 'Kruise' [otherwise]. Even having Ace [Frehley] on the 'Kruise', it's like, 'What? This is great!'"

On whether he plans to write an autobiography:

Bruce: "I'd love to write a book, and my book would really be about everything that I accomplished through the years, not only the KISS years. My brother, last year I know he was working pretty hard on doing something with a book, but I haven't heard him talk about it much [lately]. I don't want to compete with him or anything. He's got a fascinating story. I should ask him, 'What's going on your book, because people are asking me about mine.' It isn't something that's off my radar; it's just in some ways, my story is still being written, because new, exciting things keep coming."

During last year's "Kiss Kruise VII", the Kulick brothers played a 13-song set that featured 10 rarely performed KISS songs such as "Turn On The Night" and "All American Man", as well as three classics from Paul Stanley's 1978 solo album (on which Bob performed).
phiphiphiphiMonsterMessages : 11546
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLun 5 Mar - 5:51

05.03.2018 05:51:15

MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Oct - 6:29

Bruce News - Page 10 44362686_10155914446270872_3739452914515574784_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-cdt1-1

New photo shoot with my band. We will be performing on KKVIII, and at Revolution Live in Ft Lauderdale on Oct 30.
L to R: Brent Fitz drums/vocals, (me),Todd Kerns gtr/vocals, and Zach Throne, bass/vocals. We’re rehearsing some killer KISS classics from my era!

MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Oct - 7:37

Bruce News - Page 10 2984763794
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSam 17 Nov - 9:07

17.11.2018 09:03:36

ultimateclassicrock.com/kulick-kiss-kruise-2018-interview/

BRUCE KULICK TALKS SOLO KISS KRUISE SHOW: ‘REVISITING THIS MATERIAL WAS PRETTY FRIGHTENING’

MATTHEW WILKENING
‎November‎ ‎16‎, ‎2018

Bruce News - Page 10 Bklive10

For the second straight year, Bruce Kulick provided some of the biggest thrills and surprises on the Kiss Kruise, this time with a solo show that dove deeper into his often overlooked decade-plus tenure with the group than ever before.

Last year, Kulick and his brother Bob earned high praise for a joint set that equally highlighted both of their contributions to Kiss' long career. An encore performance was initially planned for this year, but contractual issues caused the elder Kulick to back out. Undaunted, Bruce adapted by stuffing his set list with deep tracks from the '80s and '90s, as well as medleys dedicated to the Crazy Nights and Carnival of Souls albums.

"Reliving those years was pretty mind-blowing for me," Kulick tells Ultimate Classic Rock. "It was exciting! I got so thrilled about some of those songs. When we were rehearsing, I was telling my wife, 'This is gonna go over so well. Even though we know sometimes people make fun of those '80s songs, they're gonna go nuts.'"

Along with the excitement came apprehension. "I know the reaction is great, and I'm totally thrilled. None of them know how tortured I was by this. It was a personal struggle for me, to relive my guitar playing from about 30 years ago. Something like a Kiss Kruise, I take quite seriously as you imagine. I had a lot to prove. I was up for the challenge, but I didn't realize how intense some of that playing was. So I went through a bit of a shock. I wasn't even sure I could do all that, physically. Because I hadn't done it in so long. It was like a runner who hadn't been running for a while, I had to work up to it."

Luckily, he had a fantastic backing band, featuring his former bandmate Brent Fitz on drums, Zach Throne on bass and Todd Kerns on guitar. "I have to really thank my band. Those three guys worked really hard, and they had a lot of great input. Of course, Brent is my beloved friend from Union. Todd is such a terrific singer and front man. Zach Throne can sing great too. In this case, we put him on bass and let him sing some of the Gene (Simmons) songs, because he's got such a powerful voice. So I've got these three guys who can do so much. They were so dedicated. I know Brent was on a mission for a long time, he knows how many people grew up with my era in Kiss."

With their help, Kulick was able to change up the style he's been playing in for nearly two decades now with Grand Funk Railroad, in order to successfully revisit his flashier past. "For the last 18 years with Grand Funk, I've been that strong classic rock guitar player, lead playing in a more straight-ahead head manner. No Floyd Rose whammy bar, no hammer-ons, no intense flurry of riffs. I was clearly ordained to do that stuff in the '80s with Kiss. Sometimes the solos were 'King of the Mountain' style, which were really intense. I'd be like, 'How am I gonna do that?' I'm a perfectionist, I'm very picky, I like things to be just right. That's a challenge that can drive you crazy. So I had to be a little more lenient, and say, 'As long as I'm doing something that's reminiscent of what I did before, it's OK.' Some of that stuff, I don't even know what I did, It was in the studio and it was 30 years ago."

Another challenge was in deciding how to represent his 12 years in Kiss in just over an hour. "The key to keeping it a healthy diet of my era for the fans was the medley. With a 75-minute set, you're lucky if you can put in 14 songs. There's no way I could represent everything I wanted to. So creating these medleys was a challenge, but now there can be 23 songs in the set. I just gave enough of these songs to feel right, to take you back to that place when you were loving Asylum or Crazy Nights or Carnival of Souls."

After all that hard work, Kulick is allowing himself a moment to smell the roses. "The real thrill of this whole thing, and my goal on this cruise, was always to present my era of Kiss to the fans. This cruise proves to me that they have a hunger for that, and it hasn't been on the menu in many years," he says proudly. "I'll be the chef, I'm happy to present it to them. We saw people crying on the boat, it was quite a loving moment."

None other than Paul Stanley was quick to congratulate his former band mate. "Another nice highlight for me on the cruise was to have Paul give a really strong shout-out to me and my band. I made a mention right there on stage, that revisiting this material was pretty frightening for me. Paul said, 'Don't I know it!'

So is there any chance people will be able to see a Kulick show on dry land sometime in the future? "Well, you know, first I'm letting everybody absorb this, of course. But I've never felt stronger about my brand, if you wanna call it that. I've always said that I wave the flag of the non-makeup era, and I know that flag was flying pretty intensely on the cruise. Obviously I'd love to see what can come of it. I have so much respect for the guys in my band. Brent and Todd are always committed to Slash, that's a great gig and Slash, I presume, is quite excited to have them as his rhythm section. They have commitments, I have Grand Funk. I'm thrilled to be the guitarist in that band. So whatever could happen, we'd all have to look at our schedules. And I'd love to use this exact band, if there are any proper opportunities. But for the first time in a long time, instead of not knowing who I would play with or how I would do it, I have a lot more of a solid footing now. If everyone's schedule permits, I know exactly how to make a real impact. I don't like to do things half-assed - why would I want to do it any less amazing than I was able to do on this cruise? So, we'll see what the future brings, but it's an exciting time in my life, to be honest with you."

Bruce Kulick 10/31/18 Kiss Kruise Set List
1. "King of the Mountain"
2. "Unholy"
3. "Hell or High Water / I'll Fight Hell to Hold You / When Your Walls Come Down / No, No, No"
4. "Sword and Stone"
5. "Who Wants to Be Lonely"
6. "Thou Shalt Not"
7. "I Still Love You"
8. "Rise to It / Let's Put the X in Sex / You Make Me Rock Hard"
9. "Little Ceasar"
10. "Heart of Chrome"
11. "Jungle"
12. "Uh! All Night"
13. "God Gave Rock 'n' Roll to You II"

Bruce Kulick 11/3/18 Kiss Kruise Set List
1. "King of the Mountain"
2. "Thou Shalt Not"
3. "Tears Are Falling"
4. "Hell or High Water / I'll Fight Hell to Hold You / When Your Walls Come Down / No, No, No"
5. "Sword and Stone"
6. "Rise to It / Let's Put the X in Sex / You Make Me Rock Hard"
7. "Little Ceasar"
8. "Take It Off"
9. "Forever"
10. "Hate / Master & Slave / Rain / In the Mirror"
11. "God Gave Rock 'n' Roll to You II"
12. "Uh! All Night"
13. "Turn on the Night"
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSam 17 Nov - 9:17

17.11.2018  17.11.2018

BRUCE KULICK EXPOSE LE SPECTACLE SOLO KISS KRUISE: "C'ETAIT SYMPA DE REJOUER SUR CES TITRES"

Pour la deuxième année consécutive, Bruce Kulick a présenté certaines des plus grandes émotions et surprises du Kiss Kruise, avec cette fois un spectacle solo qui a plongé plus profondément que jamais dans son mandat de plus de dix ans avec le groupe.

L'année dernière, Kulick et son frère Bob ont été salués pour un ensemble commun mettant également en valeur leurs contributions à la longue carrière de Kiss. Une performance de rappel était initialement prévue pour cette année, mais des problèmes contractuels ont amené l’ancien Kulick à se retirer. Inébranlable, Bruce s'adapte en garnissant sa liste de titres de morceaux profonds des années 80 et 90, ainsi que de medleys dédiés aux albums de Crazy Nights et Carnival of Souls.

"Revivre ces années a été époustouflant pour moi", a déclaré Kulick à Ultimate Classic Rock. "C’était excitant! C’était tellement ravi de certaines de ces chansons. Quand on répétait, je disais à ma femme: 'Ca va aller si bien. Même si nous savons que parfois les gens se moquent de ces chansons des années 80, je vais devenir fou. "

Avec l'excitation est venu l'appréhension. "Je sais que la réaction est bonne et je suis vraiment ravi. Aucun d'entre eux ne sait à quel point j'ai été torturé. Cela a été une lutte personnelle pour moi de revivre ma guitare d'il y a environ 30 ans. Quelque chose comme un baiser Kruise , Je prends très au sérieux ce que vous imaginez. J'avais beaucoup à prouver. J'étais prêt à relever le défi, mais je ne savais pas à quel point ce jeu était intense. J'ai donc subi un choc. Je ne suis même pas sûr de pouvoir faire tout cela physiquement. Parce que je ne l'avais pas fait depuis si longtemps. C'était comme un coureur qui ne courait pas depuis un moment, je devais travailler à la hauteur.

" Heureusement, il avait un groupe de soutien fantastique, avec son ancien membre du groupe, Brent Fitz à la batterie, Zach Throne à la basse et Todd Kerns à la guitare. "Je dois vraiment remercier mon groupe. Ces trois gars ont travaillé très dur et ils ont beaucoup contribué. Bien sûr, Brent est mon ami bien-aimé de Union. Todd est un chanteur et un chanteur tellement formidables. Zach Throne sait chanter. Dans ce cas, on l'a mis à la basse et on l'a laissé chanter quelques-unes des chansons de Gene (Simmons), parce qu'il a une voix aussi puissante. J'ai donc ces trois gars qui peuvent faire tellement de choses. Je sais que Brent était en mission depuis longtemps, il sait combien de personnes ont grandi durant mon époque dans Kiss. "

Grâce à leur aide, Kulick a pu changer le style dans lequel il jouait depuis près de deux décennies avec Grand Funk Railroad, afin de pouvoir revisiter avec succès son passé plus brillant. "Au cours des 18 dernières années avec Grand Funk, j’ai été ce puissant guitariste de rock classique jouant plus directement de la tête. Pas de barre woofy Floyd Rose, pas de hammer-ons, pas de rafale intense de riffs. I Kiss a clairement ordonné de faire ce genre de chose dans les années 80. Parfois, les solos étaient du style «King of the Mountain», qui étaient vraiment intenses. Je dirais: "Comment vais-je faire cela?" Je suis perfectionniste, très pointilleuse, j'aime que les choses soient parfaitement justes. C'est un défi qui peut vous rendre fou. Je devais donc être un peu plus indulgent et dire: tant que je persévère quelque chose qui rappelle ce que je faisais auparavant, ça va. Certaines de ces choses, je ne sais même pas ce que j'ai fait, c'était en studio et c'était il y a 30 ans.

" Un autre défi a été de décider comment représenter ses 12 années dans Kiss en un peu plus d’une heure. "La clé pour garder un régime sain de mon époque pour les fans était le medley. Avec un set de 75 minutes, vous avez de la chance si vous pouvez jouer 14 chansons. Il est impossible que je représente tout ce que je voulais. la création de ces medleys était un défi, mais il peut maintenant y avoir 23 chansons dans l'ensemble. J'ai juste donné assez de ces chansons pour vous sentir bien, pour vous ramener à cet endroit lorsque vous aimiez Asylum, Crazy Nights ou Carnival of Souls. "

Un autre défi a été de décider comment représenter ses 12 années dans Kiss en un peu plus d’une heure. "La clé pour garder un régime sain de mon époque pour les fans était le medley. Avec un set de 75 minutes, vous avez de la chance si vous pouvez jouer 14 chansons. Il est impossible que je représente tout ce que je voulais. la création de ces medleys était un défi, mais il peut maintenant y avoir 23 chansons dans l'ensemble. J'ai juste donné assez de ces chansons pour vous sentir bien, pour vous ramener à cet endroit lorsque vous aimiez Asylum, Crazy Nights ou Carnival of Souls.

" Après tout ce travail, Kulick s’accorde un moment pour sentir les roses. "Le vrai frisson de tout cela, et mon but sur cette croisière, a toujours été de présenter mon époque de Kiss aux fans. Cette croisière me prouve qu'ils ont soif de cela, et cela n'a pas été au menu dans de nombreuses années ", dit-il fièrement. "Je serai le chef, je suis heureux de le leur présenter. Nous avons vu des gens pleurer sur le bateau, ce fut un moment d'amour.

" Paul Stanley n'a pas tardé à féliciter son ancien membre du groupe. "Un autre point fort de ma croisière a été de demander à Paul de me crier très fort, ainsi que mon groupe. J'ai fait une mention sur scène, sur le fait que la relecture de ce film était assez effrayante pour moi. Paul a dit: ' je ne le sais pas!
Alors, y a-t-il une chance que les gens puissent voir un spectacle Kulick sur la terre ferme dans le futur? "Eh bien, vous savez, je laisse d'abord tout le monde absorber cela, bien sûr. Mais je ne me suis jamais senti aussi fort à propos de ma marque, si vous voulez l'appeler ainsi. J'ai toujours dit que je brandissais le drapeau du l’époque du maquillage, et je sais que ce drapeau battait très intensément pendant la croisière. De toute évidence, j’adorerais voir ce qui peut en sortir. J'ai tellement de respect pour les gars de mon groupe. Brent et Todd sont toujours attachés à Slash, C’est un super concert et Slash, je suppose, est plutôt enthousiaste de l’avoir comme section rythmique. Ils ont des engagements, j'ai Grand Funk, je suis ravi d’être le guitariste de ce groupe. Et je voudrais utiliser ce groupe, s'il y a des opportunités, mais pour la première fois depuis longtemps, au lieu de ne pas savoir avec qui je jouerais ou comment je ferais. Je suis beaucoup plus solide maintenant. Si tout le monde le permet, je sais exactement comment avoir un impact réel. Je n'aime pas faire les choses à moitié assombries. Est-ce que je veux faire moins étonnant que ce que j'ai pu faire pendant cette croisière? Alors, on verra ce que l’avenir nous réserve, mais c’est une période excitante de ma vie, pour être honnête avec vous !
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Nov - 18:13

https://www.brucekulick.com/welcome-to-the-new-brucekulick/

MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Nov - 20:53

22.11.2018  20:49:24

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/bruce-kulick-kiss-reunion-cruise/

Bruce News - Page 10 Kkviii10

BRUCE KULICK EXPLAINS SHORT-NOTICE KISS REUNION: ‘I HAD NO IDEA’

MATTHEW WILKENING
‎November‎ ‎21‎, ‎2018

Kiss brought former guitarists Ace Frehley and Bruce Kulick onstage for the first time in more than 20 years to kick off this year's Kiss Kruise, and Kulick says they had only a few hours to prepare for the big event.

The surprise guest appearances took place during Kiss' traditional acoustic sail-away show. "In the middle of the afternoon, on the day we boarded, I got a text from [drummer] Eric Singer: 'Heads up, I think at the sail-away, something's going to happen, and you're going to play.'"

Only one problem: Kulick hadn't packed an acoustic guitar. Luckily, current guitarist Tommy Thayer agreed to share his -- and even gave up the better one for a couple of songs.
"He uses those Chet Atkins acoustics," Kulick tells UCR. "I've always owned one and I use them. So I went up to Tommy's room, he had two guitars, one that definitely played better than the other. I jokingly begged him, 'Look, if you're going to give me the majority of the lead guitar work for 'Domino' and 'Hide Your Heart,' give me the 'A' guitar -- just hand it over onstage, it'll look good.'"
Kulick was then asked to stay onstage while Frehley sang two songs; then all six musicians teamed up for the set-closing "Nothin' to Lose" and "Rock and Roll All Nite." Responsibility for the guitar solo for the latter song ended up turning into a game of hot potato.

"I had no idea I'd be up there for six songs," Kulick says. "I told Tommy, 'I don't want to solo, if you're giving me back the 'B' Chet Atkins, you do it, or you figure it out with Ace.' Ace just laughed and said, 'I don't wanna play this freaking thing, you do it!' So Tommy did it, and he did a great job. I know it looked great and it felt great and the fans got a great treat."
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Nov - 20:58

22.11.2018 20:57:24

BRUCE KULICK EXPLIQUE LA RÉUNION DE KISS : «Je n’avais aucune idée»

Kiss a amené les anciens guitaristes Ace Frehley et Bruce Kulick sur scène pour la première fois en plus de 20 ans pour lancer Kiss Kruise cette année. Kulick a déclaré qu'ils n'avaient que quelques heures pour se préparer pour le grand événement.

Les apparitions surprises ont eu lieu pendant le spectacle de voile acoustique traditionnel de Kiss.
"Au milieu de l'après-midi, le jour de notre embarquement, j'ai reçu un texte de [batteur] Eric Singer:" Attention, je pense qu'à la voile, quelque chose va se passer et vous allez jouer. '"

Un seul problème: Kulick n'avait pas emballé de guitare acoustique. Heureusement, le guitariste actuel Tommy Thayer a accepté de partager le sien - et a même abandonné le meilleur pour quelques chansons.

"Il utilise l'acoustique de Chet Atkins", a déclaré Kulick à UCR. "J'en ai toujours possédé une et je les utilise. Alors je suis allé dans la chambre de Tommy, il avait deux guitares, une qui jouait certainement mieux que l'autre. Je l'ai supplié en plaisantant: 'Regardez, si vous voulez bien me donner la majorité des guitares principales fonctionnent pour 'Domino' et 'Hide Your Heart', donnez-moi la guitare 'A' - remettez-la simplement sur scène, ça ira bien. "

On a ensuite demandé à Kulick de rester sur scène pendant que Frehley chantait deux chansons; puis les six musiciens se sont associés pour la clôture du plateau "Nothin 'to Lose" et "Rock and Roll All Nite". La responsabilité du solo de guitare pour cette dernière chanson a fini par se transformer en un jeu de patate chaude.

"Je ne savais pas que je serais là-haut pour six chansons", a déclaré Kulick. "J'ai dit à Tommy: 'Je ne veux pas jouer en solo, si tu me rends le' B 'Chet Atkins, tu le fais, ou tu le découvres avec Ace.' Ace se contenta de rire et dit: "Je ne veux pas jouer à cette chose terrifiante, tu le fais!" Alors Tommy a fait ça, et il a fait un excellent travail. Je sais que ça avait l'air super et que ça sentait bien et que les fans ont eu un bon régal. "
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMer 26 Déc - 8:14

26.12.2018 08:11:06

bravewords.com/news/bruce-kulick-performs-the-christmas-waltz-in-new-holiday-video

BRUCE KULICK PERFORMS "THE CHRISTMAS WALTZ" IN NEW HOLIDAY VIDEO

December 24, 2018, a day ago

Bruce News - Page 10 5c211510

"Here’s Lisa and I with our 2018 Holiday Greeting for you all to enjoy. 'The Christmas Waltz', one of my faves done BK style," says former KISS, and current Grand Funk Railroad guitarist Bruce Kulick. "Happy Holidays from our house to yours."

MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMer 26 Déc - 8:22

26.12.2018  08:22:09

Bruce News - Page 10 Blairx10
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSam 2 Nov - 13:44

MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSam 2 Nov - 13:50

PasteurPasteurLove gunMessages : 1788
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSam 2 Nov - 14:09

Excellent ce medley, j'adore cet album !!
https://www.facebook.com/pasteurguyofficiel/
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSam 2 Nov - 17:48

MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSam 2 Nov - 20:26

02.11.2019 20:20:40

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/bruce-kulick-animalize-kiss-kruise/

Watch Bruce Kulick’s Savage ‘Animalize’ Medley From Kiss Kruise

Matthew Wilkening / ‎November‎ ‎2‎, ‎2019

Bruce News - Page 10 Bk23510

Bruce Kulick celebrated the 35th anniversary of his first shows with Kiss by performing a scorching six-song Animalize medley last night on the Kiss Kruise.

You can see exclusive photos and fan-shot video from the show below.

Kulick has teamed up with an absolutely ferocious band for these now-annual sets, featuring Slash and the Conspirators singer/guitarist Todd Kerns and drummer Brent Fitz along with bassist/vocalist Zach Throne. As has become their tradition on recent Kruises, the foursome's show was largely dedicated to '80s and '90s songs that Kiss rarely if ever played live.

The Animalize medley was a particular highlight, offering a fuller, more muscular and well-rounded sound than the one found on the original album. The group was also clearly well rehearsed, handling the near-speed metal tempos of "Under the Gun" and "I've Had Enough" with stunning precision.

Throne sang all of the Gene Simmons songs, and Kerns handled all the Paul Stanley vocals. The latter also served as a very charismatic frontman, and twice led the crowd in loving and boisterous tributes to former Kiss drummer Eric Carr.

Although he didn't officially join Kiss until partway through the tour in support of the album, Kulick did perform the solos on two songs on Animalize. He returns to the Kruise stage tonight, and Kerns promised this time their set will highlight the guitarist's last album with Kiss, 1997's Carnival of Souls.

Kulick, who has served as guitarist of Grand Funk Railroad for nearly 20 years now, has previously said that the busy schedules of the four band members would make touring a near-impossibility. Here's hoping someday they can at least play, record and film one show together so everybody can see and hear just how much love and new life they breathe into these songs.

Bruce Kulick Set List, Nov. 1, 2019 Kiss Kruise
1. "Creatures of the Night"
2. "Tears are Falling"
3. "Watchin' You"
4. Animalize medley: "I've Had Enough (Into the Fire)," "Get All You Can Take," "Burn Bitch Burn," "Lonely Is the Hunter," "Under the Gun," "Thrills in the Night"
5. "Uh! All Night"
6. "Trial by Fire"
7. "Reason to Live"
8. Hot in the Shade / Smashes, Thrashes and Hits medley: "Betrayed," "Read My Body," "Little Caeser," "The Street Giveth and the Street Giveth Away," "Rise to It," "Let's Put the X in Sex"
9. "My Way" / "Turn on the Night"
10. Revenge medley: "Carr Jam," "Paralyzed," "I Just Wanna," "Tough Love," "Spit"
11. "The Star-Spangled Banner"

Read More: Watch Bruce Kulick's Savage 'Animalize' Medley From Kiss Kruise | https://ultimateclassicrock.com/bruce-kulick-animalize-kiss-kruise/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLun 16 Déc - 21:04

16.12.2019 21:01:41

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bruce-kulick-is-looking-forward-to-recording-music-with-his-kiss-kruise-band/

BRUCE KULICK Is Looking Forward To Recording Music With His 'Kiss Kruise' Band

December 8, 2019 7 Comments

Bruce News - Page 10 Brucek10

Former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick says that he is "looking forward" to recording some music with the band that accompanied him on the recent editions of the "Kiss Kruise".

Last month, Kulick celebrated the 35th anniversary of his first shows with KISS by performing a six-song "Animalize" medley on the "Kiss Kruise" with a band that consisted of SLASH FEATURING MYLES KENNEDY AND THE CONSPIRATORS singer/guitarist Todd Kerns and drummer Brent Fitz along with bassist/vocalist Zach Throne. The foursome's set also included other '80s and '90s songs that KISS rarely, if ever, played live.

On December 3, Kulick spoke about the "Kiss Kruise" during an interview with Soy Kissero. Calling the experience of playing the KISS-curated event "amazing" and "a lot of fun," Bruce said that he "really did enjoy it. And the crowds were amazing," he said. "To play that music, it means a lot to me — especially for that particular crowd, of course. They're wonderful. So, [it was] a lot of fun."

Asked what project he has lined up for 2020, Kulick said: "Well, I have to admit I would love to have an opportunity to record a few songs with that 'Kruise' band. To do some recording would be really exciting. So, I'm looking forward to that."

Kulick joined KISS in 1984, soon after then-guitarist Mark St. John left the band after being diagnosed with Reiter's Syndrome, a form of inflammatory arthritis. He recorded five studio albums with the group — "Asylum", "Crazy Nights", "Hot In The Shade", "Revenge" and "Carnival Of Souls" — and can also be heard on the band's "Alive III" and "Kiss Unplugged" live sets. He joined GRAND FUNK RAILROAD in 2001 and continues to serve as the band's lead guitarist today.

Bruce is heavily featured on "Kissology – Vol. 2" and "Vol. 3", the DVDs spanning KISS's historic 45-year career.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeLun 16 Déc - 21:07

16.12.2019 21:06:01

L'ancien guitariste de KISS, Bruce Kulick, dit qu'il est "impatient" d'enregistrer de la musique avec le groupe qui l'a accompagné lors des récentes éditions de "Kiss Kruise".

Le mois dernier, Kulick a célébré le 35e anniversaire de ses premiers spectacles avec KISS en interprétant un medley "Animalize" sur le "Kiss Kruise" avec un groupe composé de SLASH FEATURING MYLES KENNEDY AND THE CONSPIRATORS le chanteur / guitariste Todd Kerns et le batteur Brent Fitz avec le bassiste / chanteur Zach Throne. L'ensemble du quatuor comprenait également d'autres chansons des années 80 et 90 que KISS jouait rarement, voire jamais, en direct.

Le 3 décembre, Kulick a parlé du "Kiss Kruise" lors d'une interview avec Soy Kissero. Qualifiant l'expérience de jouer à l'événement organisé par KISS comme "incroyable" et "très amusant", Bruce a dit qu'il "avait vraiment apprécié. Et la foule était incroyable", a-t-il déclaré. "Pour jouer cette musique, cela signifie beaucoup pour moi - en particulier pour cette foule en particulier, bien sûr. Ils sont merveilleux. Donc, [c'était] très amusant."

Lorsqu'on lui a demandé quel projet il alignait pour 2020, Kulick a déclaré: "Eh bien, je dois admettre que j'aimerais avoir l'occasion d'enregistrer quelques chansons avec ce groupe" Kruise ". Faire un enregistrement serait vraiment excitant. Donc, Je l'attends avec l'impatience."

Kulick a rejoint KISS en 1984, peu de temps après que le guitariste de l'époque, Mark St. John, ait quitté le groupe après avoir reçu un diagnostic de syndrome de Reiter, une forme d'arthrite inflammatoire. Il a enregistré cinq albums studio avec le groupe - "Asylum", "Crazy Nights", "Hot In The Shade", "Revenge" et "Carnival Of Souls" - et peut également être entendu sur le groupe "Alive III" et "Kiss Décors live "débranchés". Il a rejoint GRAND FUNK RAILROAD en 2001 et continue d'être le guitariste principal du groupe aujourd'hui.

Bruce est fortement présenté sur "Kissology - Vol. 2" et "Vol. 3", les DVD couvrant la carrière historique de KISS de 45 ans.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeVen 3 Avr - 20:34

MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMer 8 Avr - 22:13

08.04.2020 22:10:34

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bruce-kulick-explains-why-he-was-relieved-he-wasnt-asked-to-rejoin-kiss/

BRUCE KULICK Explains Why He Was 'Relieved' He Wasn't Asked To Rejoin KISS

Bruce News - Page 10 Brucek11

April 8, 2020

In a new interview with Sleaze Roxx, former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick once again said that he was "relieved" he wasn't approached to rejoin the band after Ace Frehley left for good back in 2001.

"When I had to leave in '96 after the success of the KISS 'Unplugged' performance, people were aware of the musicianship that existed in the band between Eric Singer [drums] and I, but after 20 years of people hearing about KISS in makeup, it was kind of like 'Star Wars' when it was rebooted people went to see what it was all about," he said. "I understood that it was the original guys, they put the makeup on and people were excited to either see it again or see it for the first time. That carried on, then it carried on and it carried on. [Laughs] It then reached a point where Gene [Simmons] and Paul [Stanley] couldn't continue with Peter [Criss] so they called on Eric Singer to step into the role and the makeup.

"Eric is such a tremendous drummer," he continued. "I was genuinely happy for him. I still am. Then when Ace started dropping the ball, it was seamless for them to go with Tommy Thayer who does such a fantastic job as the 'Spaceman.'

"If I had been asked to step into the 'Spaceman' role, it would have been really awkward for me. I get asked by the fans a lot, 'Well, why aren't you there?' I think Tommy stepping into the role was a lot more natural than Bruce Kulick becoming the 'Spaceman' and shooting rockets off of my guitar. I would have had to play the songs note for note like Ace. I don't think I could do that and remain happy in the band. Tommy does that to perfection. I was never required to learn the classic stuff note for note, but if you're going to be the 'Spaceman,' it would have to stay true to the way Ace plays it. That's not to say that I don't play the classic songs with respect. I play the GRAND FUNK RAILROAD songs with respect, while injecting my own style into them, like I did in my time in KISS. I would lose my 'liberties' if I stepped into the 'Spaceman' role.

"I'm friends with Tommy, Bruce added. "We've gotten closer over the years on the 'Kiss Kruise'. We've spoken a lot on the 'Kruise'. He once said to me, 'Hey, I never got into the Floyd Rose whammy bar thing. How do you play 'Crazy Nights'?' I said, 'Don't worry about it. Play it how you play it. It's what works for you. I don't take any offense and you don't need to copy how I do it.'

"Tommy's style is so much closer to Ace's than mine. I have a unique style to my approach you can hear it on 'Tears Are Falling', 'Who Wants To Be Lonely', 'Unholy' and even the acoustic solo on 'Forever'. I am proud of my body of work for that era of KISS. I'm embracing it. The fans are embracing it. It's all good."

Kulick went on to say that he is at peace with the fact that he will never be part of the makeup era of KISS.

"I was relieved [when they didn't ask me to step in after Ace left]," he said. "I think if I had been asked and done it, I think it would hurt. I know that Tommy and Eric avoid… I'm close to both but I'm closer with Eric. They avoid reading things online. Their best medicine is to just do a great job every night and not read that stuff. I'm shocked that sometimes someone will leave a snarky comment toward me. I'm, like, 'Really?' I don't get into that stuff and I don't like anything negative on social media and I never do or post anything negative. I won't allow anything negative. There's times I read something and I choose to ignore it. Everyone has a voice these days. They have a laptop, a tablet or a smartphone.

"I was relieved, but how could I not have 'entertained' the idea if I was asked? At the time when they swooped Tommy right in, I was already in GRAND FUNK RAILROAD and I was and still am pretty happy with my role in the band. Sure, it wasn't KISS, but it's a great gig. Now think of it from this angle. Let's say they made the right proposition and I took it, then Ace wanted back into the band. Where would that have left me? No KISS gig and no gig in GRAND FUNK."

Read the entire interview at Sleaze Roxx.

In 1984, Bruce joined KISS, where he remained as their lead guitarist for more than a decade, accompanying the band on the "Animalize" tour and continuing with the band until the 1996 reunion tour. Bruce is heavily featured on "Kissology – Vol. 2" and "Vol. 3", the band's DVDs spanning KISS's historic 45-year career.

Kulick joined GRAND FUNK RAILROAD in 2000 and continues to perform with the group to this day.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMer 8 Avr - 22:16

08.04.2020 22:15:13

BRUCE KULICK explique pourquoi il a été «soulagé», on ne lui a pas demandé de rejoindre KISS

Dans une nouvelle interview avec Sleaze Roxx, l'ancien guitariste de KISS, Bruce Kulick, a de nouveau déclaré qu'il était "soulagé" de ne pas avoir été approché pour rejoindre le groupe après le départ définitif d'Ace Frehley en 2001.

"Quand j'ai dû partir en 1996 après le succès de la performance de KISS 'Unplugged', les gens étaient conscients de la musicalité qui existait dans le groupe entre Eric Singer [batterie] et moi, mais après 20 ans tout le monde avait entendu parler de KISS avec le maquillage. C'était un peu comme "Star Wars" quand il a redémarré, les gens sont allés voir de quoi il s'agissait ", a-t-il déclaré. «J'ai compris que c'était les gars d'origine, ils ont remis le maquillage et les gens étaient ravis de les revoir ou de les voir pour la première fois. Cela a continué, puis ça a continué et ça a continué. [Rires] Cela a atteint un point où Gene [Simmons] et Paul [Stanley] ne pouvaient pas continuer avec Peter [Criss] alors ils ont rappelé Eric Singer à entrer dans le rôle et le maquillage.

"Eric est un formidable batteur", a-t-il poursuivi. "J'étais vraiment heureux pour lui. Je le suis toujours. Puis, quand Ace a commencé à lâcher le ballon, il était facile pour eux d'aller avec Tommy Thayer qui fait un travail aussi fantastique que le" Spaceman ".

"Si on m'avait demandé de jouer le rôle de 'Spaceman', cela aurait été vraiment gênant pour moi. Les fans me demandent souvent: 'Eh bien, pourquoi n'êtes-vous pas là?' Je pense que Tommy est devenu beaucoup plus naturellement le « Spaceman » que Bruce Kulick et de tirer des fusées de ma guitare. J'aurais dû jouer les chansons note pour note comme Ace. Je ne pense pas que je pourrais faire ça et rester heureux dans le groupe. Tommy fait ça à la perfection. Je n'ai jamais été obligé d'apprendre le truc classique note pour note. Mais si vous voulez être le "Spaceman", il faut absolument rester fidèle à la façon de jouer d’Ace. Cela ne veut pas dire que je ne joue pas les chansons classiques avec respect. Je joue les chansons de GRAND FUNK RAILROAD avec respect, tout en y injectant mon propre style, comme je l'ai fait à l'époque de KISS. Je perdrais ma «liberté» si je prenais le rôle du «Spaceman».

"Je suis ami avec Tommy, a ajouté Bruce." Nous nous sommes rapprochés au fil des ans sur le 'Kiss Kruise'. Nous avons beaucoup parlé du «Kruise». Il m'a dit une fois: «Hé, je ne suis jamais entré dans le bar Floyd Rose whammy. Comment jouez-vous 'Crazy Nights'? ' J'ai dit: 'Ne t'en fais pas. Jouez comme vous le jouez. C'est ce qui fonctionne pour vous. Je ne m'offense pas et tu n'as pas besoin de copier comment je le fais.

"Le style de Tommy est tellement plus proche d'Ace que le mien. J'ai un style et une approche unique. Vous pouvez l'entendre sur 'Tears Are Falling', 'Who Wants To Be Lonely', 'Unholy' et même le solo acoustique sur 'Forever ". Je suis fier de mon travail dans cette époque de KISS. Je l'adopte. Les fans l'adoptent. C'est tout bon."

Kulick a poursuivi en disant qu'il est en paix avec le fait qu'il ne fera jamais partie de l'ère du maquillage de KISS.

"J'ai été soulagé [quand ils ne m'ont pas demandé d'intervenir après le départ d'Ace]", a-t-il déclaré. "Je pense que si on me l’avait demandé et que je l’avais fait, je pense que ça m’aurait fait mal. Je sais que Tommy et Eric évitent ... Je suis proche des deux mais je suis plus proche d'Eric. Ils évitent de lire des choses en ligne. Leur meilleur remède est de faire un excellent travail tous les soirs et de ne pas lire ce genre de choses. Je suis choqué que parfois quelqu'un me laisse un commentaire sarcastique. Je suis, "Vraiment?" Je n'entre pas dans ce genre de choses et je n'aime rien de négatif sur les réseaux sociaux et je ne fais ni ne poste jamais rien de négatif. Je n'autoriserai rien de négatif. Parfois, je lis quelque chose et je choisis de l'ignorer. Tout le monde a une voix ces jours-ci. Ils ont un ordinateur portable, une tablette ou un smartphone.

"J'étais soulagé, mais comment pourrais-je ne pas avoir" envisagé "l'idée si on me le demandait? Au moment où ils ont plongé Tommy, j'étais déjà dans GRAND FUNK RAILROAD et j'étais et je suis toujours assez content de mon rôle dans Bien sûr, ce n'était pas KISS, mais c'est un super concert. Maintenant, pensez-y sous cet angle. Disons qu'ils ont fait la bonne proposition et je l'ai prise, puis Ace a voulu revenir dans le groupe. pas de concert KISS et pas de concert à GRAND FUNK. "
Lisez l'intégralité de l'interview de Sleaze Roxx.

En 1984, Bruce a rejoint KISS, où il est resté leur guitariste principal pendant plus d'une décennie, accompagnant le groupe sur la tournée "Animalize" et continuant avec le groupe jusqu'à la tournée des retrouvailles de 1996. Bruce est largement présenté sur "Kissology - Vol. 2" et "Vol. 3", les DVD du groupe couvrant la carrière historique de KISS pendant 45 ans.

Kulick a rejoint GRAND FUNK RAILROAD en 2000 et continue de se produire avec le groupe à ce jour.
SonicboomSonicboomMonsterMessages : 11448
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMer 8 Avr - 22:42

Il a bien les pieds sur Terre, Bruce. Lucide et réaliste, pour rester lui-même.
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitimeJeu 9 Avr - 6:55

09.04.2020 06:48:32

Sonicboom a écrit:
Il a bien les pieds sur Terre, Bruce. Lucide et réaliste, pour rester lui-même.

Bruce Kulick est le musicien le plus attachant de tous ceux qui sont passés dans Kiss… avec Eric Carr.
Il ne critique jamais personne et il est toujours resté positif…

Après dans cet interview, il décrit parfaitement la situation… le binôme Simmons-Stanley voulait juste deux clones aux ordres pour continuer leur Boys Band ou plutôt leur Cover Band… et ils ont eu bien raison, puisque cela marche et qu'ils continuent à se faire du fric comme cela !
Contenu sponsoriséBruce News - Page 10 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Bruce News   Bruce News - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Bruce News
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 10 sur 26Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Suivant