Kiss France forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

Paul Stanley News

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Did'yeahAdministrateurMessages : 8905
Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMar 24 Jan - 19:01

Le retour de Paul ça va faire mal comme toi tof je suis aux anges
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
franzfranzDressed to killMessages : 256
MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMar 10 Avr - 0:11

Paul et sa famille....
kissa38kissa38DestroyerMessages : 1053
MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMar 10 Avr - 9:11

putain ce fait peur pire que l'exorciste Sad
pascalpascalAnimalizeMessages : 5840
MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMar 10 Avr - 13:07

Putaing c'est vrai , il fout les jetons comme ça le pére Paul , on dirait le cousin à R2D2 . Paul Stanley News - Page 12 76359 Paul Stanley News - Page 12 76359
DOMMDOMMMonsterMessages : 13780
MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMar 10 Avr - 13:26

Sur un site ricain , j ai vu les dernière photos de MARK , et c était un peu du mème agabi que PAUL bref pas génial ....
kisslolokissloloCo-AdminMessages : 17706
MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeVen 12 Oct - 22:44

Paul On Led Zeppelin Movie Premiere

Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Paul+Stanley+Evan+Stanley+Led+Zeppelin
Paul Stanley and his son Evan last Tuesday attended the premiere of the new Led Zeppelin movie "Celebration Day".
MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSam 5 Jan - 15:16

PHANTOM PHLASHBACK!
Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Medium
Story from KISS: MONSTER - The Official Album and Tour Magazine #2

Paul Stanley wore a different kind of disguise on stage as Andrew Lloyd Webber’s THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

By Chris Alexander with Tim Sullivan

The year is 1999: a significant year in KISStory as it saw the release of the feature film DETROIT ROCK CITY itself coming hot on the heels of the band’s 19th studio album PSYCHO CIRCUS and several sold out world tours. But for Paul Stanley, 99 marked an even great personal achievement, that of his starring role as the Phantom in the long running Toronto production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s smash stage musical THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA.

Stanley’s turn as The Phantom played out night from May to August, returning in September to October on the stage of the historic Pantages Theatre (now the Cannon) on Toronto’s Yonge Street and as this writer can attest, no previous incarnation anywhere of the play commanded such a unique response. Show after show, a diverse group of Phantom-philes, curious tourists and most uniquely, hardcore KISS fans in full make-up, many of whom flew in from all corners of the globe to see their hero sing The Music of the Night, descended upon the Pantages. It was the ultimate hybrid of higher culture and flamboyant rock and roll.

How do I know? Well, I was an usher in that very theatre. A KISS fan thrilling to this bizarre and brilliant turn of events, every evening. Years later, myself and filmmaker/DRC co-producer Tim Sullivan ventured to Paul’s Hollywood home to discuss KISS, the success of SONIC BOOM, the planning of MONSTER…and here, in this portion of our chat, his memorable turn as the tragic, disfigured genius committing murder in the name of love in the bowels of a Paris opera house.

KISS Magazine: How did your role in PHANTOM come to pass?

PAUL STANLEY: Well, I can tell you that I had to audition like anyone else, personally, for Andrew Lloyd Webber.

KISS Magazine: Really?

PAUL STANLEY: Of course! What…do you think Lloyd Webber was like “get me Bozo the Clown”? No…I had to prove I could do it.

KISS Magazine: After your first run, your contract ended and the next Phantom, Canadian actor Jeff Hyslop, entered. Then suddenly, a mere month later, it was announced that you would return.

STANLEY: Yes. And not any criticism on poor Jeff Hyslop but…I think what happened is that they essentially bought out his contract to bring me back…

KISS Magazine: PHANTOM was produced by the troubled LIVENT, the man behind that company the notorious and fascinating – and now imprisoned - Garth Drabinsky. Did you ever meet him?

STANLEY: I did. I met Garth at a kind of secret meeting with him and the staff before the last show. It was an interesting time. LIVENT was still running the show and Garth was out after the serious legal issues and controversy, but everybody still had this allegiance to him. The new people – now, they were not the villains exactly – but they weren’t thought of having gone the distance that Garth did. An interesting guy.

KISS Magazine: There is the odd clip of you as The Phantom on you tube, but I’ve yet to see a decent quality video surface. Do you have one?

STANLEY: One of the beauties of starring in a show that’s pulling a million dollars per week is that, if you put a video camera out there, well, no one would dare try turning it off. So, yes, I have the video of the whole show…

KISS Magazine: What did you think of Joel Schumacher’s film version?

STANLEY: Ugh…when I saw the movie it was like…like… this is PHANTOM OF THE OPERA meets BEVERLY HILLS 90201. It was hard to watch. It was so misdirected and in skewing it the way they did…well, it was pretty ghastly. I mean, The Phantom walking around with his shirt open like Tom Jones and when the mask comes off he’s got, like a boo boo under his eye. The sword play. I was stunned…

KISS Magazine: I wonder what Lloyd Webber thought of it.

STANLEY: I have no idea. It lost a lot of money. It bombed. But the thing about Andre Lloyd Webber is that we wont have to take up a collection for him. He can afford a few bombs…

KISS Magazine: Did you get any flack from KISS fans when you took the role?

STANLEY: Listen, whenever you’re successful, some people will doubt you because failure is threatened by success. And if you’ve succeeded failure will look at the idea that you’ve succeeded as having to have an undertone of something unscrupulous. I have always believed that those who tell you something is impossible are those who have failed. I’ve always believed in what I do. I’ve never been bothered by bad reviews. The only time is if I agree with it and there were times that I did…that’s when I knew things had to change.

KISS Magazine: Was it scary taking on a project that was outside of your comfort zone?

STANLEY: When I go out on the wire into the crowd when KISS does LOVE GUN live, that’s scary sometimes too. The greatest source of omnipotence in adrenaline and the greatest source of adrenaline is a crowd. It’s a recipe for stupidity. I have done things in front of a crowd that make me sweat in rehearsal. I think that in general, when we’re complacent we are not moving forward. Nerves are a barometer about going outside of the comfort zone. You define who you are this way…

la traduction :

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kissonline.com%2Fnews%2Farticle%2Fid%2F35410

MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDim 20 Jan - 10:25

Aujourd'hui Paul à 61 ans ..Joyeux anniversaire à Paul ...

Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Anni_p10

MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDim 20 Jan - 10:59

bien vu didier! je l'avais complètement zappéEmbarassed

Paul Stanley News - Page 12 291906 to paul !!!
god of thundergod of thunderRevengeMessages : 7983
MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDim 20 Jan - 12:40

Paul Stanley News - Page 12 76440 PAUL
battof67battof67DestroyerMessages : 823
MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDim 20 Jan - 13:58

HAPPY BITHDAY TO PAUL en espèrant pouvoir en fêter de nombreux autres encore.
MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDim 20 Jan - 18:45

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!

Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Full

MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeVen 25 Jan - 7:49

- Paul Stanley Series Washburn Guitars Display At NAMM 2013

Here's a photo of the Paul Stanley "Time Traveler" Series Washburn Guitars display at NAMM 2013 in Anaheim, California.

Paul Stanley News - Page 12 72900_529356757084897_34838206_n

MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeVen 1 Fév - 21:39

Paul Stanley News - Page 12 52894110

Paul Stanley News - Page 12 54000910

Paul Stanley News - Page 12 54405410

Paul Stanley News - Page 12 59890810

Paul Stanley News - Page 12 60280710

Il a l'air heureux non ?

MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeVen 1 Fév - 22:05

et en pleine forme .
MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDim 10 Fév - 21:31

- Paul Stanley And Alice Cooper At Pre-Grammy Gala In L.A.

Paul Stanley and Alice Cooper at the 2013 Pre-Grammy Gala at The Beverly Hilton on February 9, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.

Paul Stanley News - Page 12 19706_540487095971863_1383853197_n

MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDim 10 Fév - 21:32

- Video: Paul Stanley And Wife Erin At Pre-Grammy Gala In L.A.

Paul Stanley and wife Erin Sutton at the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards Pre-GRAMMY Gala and Salute to Industry Icons honoring L.A. Reid held at The Beverly Hilton on February 9, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.

http://www.grammy.com/videos/paul-stanley-at-pre-grammy-gala

Paul Stanley News - Page 12 161297554

MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeLun 11 Fév - 19:17

- Paul Stanley, Johnny Depp, Dave Grohl & Alice Cooper In L.A.

Alice Cooper, Johnny Depp, Dave Grohl and Paul Stanley at the 2013 Pre-Grammy Gala at The Beverly Hilton on February 9, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.

Paul Stanley News - Page 12 537990_540525095968063_719184373_n

MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeLun 11 Fév - 19:20

- Gene Simmons And Paul Stanley Writing New KISS Memoir

Hey, Kiss fans! Have the memoirs from Gene Simmons, Peter Criss, and Ace Frehley (not to mention the band’s official biography) left you kraving more Kisstory? Good news: Simmons and ...Paul Stanley are writing yet another book.

The new tome, titled ‘Nothin’ to Lose: The Making of Kiss (1972-75),’ is due out on August 20, and will find the duo working with co-author Ken Sharp to compile an oral history of the band’s early years. According to the press release announcing the book, “the 544-page hardcover draws on more than 200 interviews, offering a captivating and intimate fly-on-the-wall account of their launch, charting the struggles and ultimate victories that led them to the threshold of superstardom.”

The release, which goes on to promise “an indelible and irresistible portrait of a band on the rise and the music scene they changed forever,” also includes an undeniably impressive list of interviewees such as Ted Nugent, Alice Cooper, Bob Seger, and members of Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, and Rush.

It all adds up to an awful lot of literary activity — particularly for Stanley, who recently announced that he’s working on an autobiography of his own. As he put it in an equally funny and cocky statement, “with the three other guys from the original lineup having written books, it’s kind of like, ‘OK, have you all said your piece? OK? Now let me tell you what happened.’”

Read original story HERE: http://bit.ly/12A8lNJ

www.ultimateclassicrock.com | Photo: Jason Merritt, Getty

-Gene Simmons et Paul Stanley rédaction nouvelle mémoire KISS

Hé, embrasse les fans ! Ont les mémoires de Gene Simmons, Peter Criss, et Ace Frehley (sans parler de la biographie officielle du groupe) vous kraving en plus Kisstory ? Bonne nouvelle : Simmons et Paul Stanley écrivez encore un autre livre.

Le nouveau tome, intitulé "Nothin ' to Lose : Making The de Kiss (1972-75),' est qui sortira le 20 août et trouverez le duo travaille en collaboration avec Ken Sharp pour compiler une histoire orale de la bande au début des années. Selon le communiqué de presse annonçant le livre, « la couverture rigide de 544 pages s'appuie sur plus de 200 entrevues, offrant une captivante et intime compte voler-sur-le-mur de leur lancement, tracer les luttes et les victoires ultimes qui les a conduits au seuil de la célébrité. »

Le communiqué, qui continue de promettre "un portrait indélébile et irrésistible d'une bande à la hausse et la scène musicale, qu'ils ont changé pour toujours", comprend également une impressionnante indéniablement des personnes interviewées comme Ted Nugent, Alice Cooper, Bob Seger et membres d'Aerosmith, Black Sabbath et Rush.

Tout cela s'additionne à énormément de l'activité littéraire — particulièrement pour Stanley, qui a récemment annoncé qu'il travaillait sur une autobiographie de la sienne. Comme il le dit dans une déclaration tout aussi drôle et arrogante, "avec les trois autres gars de la programmation originale ayant écrit des livres, c'est un peu comme, ' OK, vous avez tous l'ont dit votre pièce ? Bien? Maintenant, permettez-moi de vous dire ce qui s'est passé. ""

Paul Stanley News - Page 12 13021_539480112739228_1335968708_n

MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeLun 11 Fév - 20:18

Merci lolo Very Happy

MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMar 12 Fév - 16:16

Yep c'est cool...Mais c'est encore un livre qu'on va devoir se taper dans la langue de l'oncle Sam Rolling Eyes
MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Fév - 18:57

- Eric Singer & Paul Stanley At Lakers Game In Los Angeles

Eric Singer and Paul Stanley attend an NBA game between the Phoenix Suns and the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.

Paul Stanley News - Page 12 487665_541842672502972_2014269949_n

MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Fév - 19:01

STARCHILD HOLDS COURT AT LAKERS GAME

Iconic KISS front man and founder Paul Stanley met another larger-than-life figure at last evening’s Laker’s game in Los Angeles: Shaquille O'Neal. Stanley, joined by his son Colin, exchanged pleasantries with the gentle giant pre-game en-route to a Laker’s win.

Paul Stanley News - Page 12 69679_10151508536196412_834577817_n

Paul Stanley News - Page 12 161632271-paul-stanley-and-his-son-colin-stanley-gettyimages

MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Fév - 21:42

Paul ne mache pas ses mots !!!Paul Stanley News - Page 12 2950519824

Paul Stanley: The Original Lineup "Turned Into A Cancer"

Paul Stanley News - Page 12 SpacerPaul Stanley News - Page 12 38d13b0e-8655-498d-a4d3-6e5c03d530dd_zpsd3ecfa92
Photo: WireImage.com

Part two of Paul Stanley's interview on "Nights With Alice Cooper" is now available to stream via Planet Rock. Topics in part two include Stanley's pre-concert rituals, how classic bands continue to influence him, dealing with the expectation to play KISS' hits live, Jimmy Page and Stanley's view on Led Zeppelin's inability to mount a reunion, and working with Gene Simmons for 43 years, among other topics.

When Cooper steered the conversation to the topic of how many times KISS had "retired," Stanley held little back:

"That's interesting because we did a Farewell Tour and I think that the people who keep harping on that are the ones who really wished we had gone away. You know, people who like you don't say to you, 'Gee, I thought you were finally going to be gone." The only people who were disappointed after the Farewell Tour were the people who thought they'd finally got rid of us.

"The Farewell Tour, really succinctly, was a revelation towards the end because [it] came about because playing in the original lineup was once again unbearable. And that it lasted that long was a miracle and took a lot of tape and staples to hold it together. But the Farewell Tour was because I began to buy into the idea that we needed to quit. That was ridiculous because all I needed to do was stop playing with a couple of the guys. I didn't want to say farewell to KISS, I love KISS. I wanted to say farewell to Ace and Peter.

"And you know, the ticket sales and the concert reviews and the music we make speaks volumes of what the band is capable of today. To me, the chemistry in the band and the camaraderie is exactly what people believe it once was. I'm not going to say that in the beginning it wasn't fun, it was. There was a combustibility, there was a chemistry that was so off the wall, it was ... it was interesting. I think we were all fascinated with each other. It turned into a cancer. The band today feels like the band I always wanted, sounds like the band I always wanted.

"To get back to the question, there was only one Farewell Tour, and it was eye-opening because at the end of the tour I was at a car wash and a guy came over to me and said, 'Boy, I saw the Farewell Tour. When are you doing the 35th anniversary tour?' And my eyes lit up, it's like, 'You don't want us to go away? We can stay?' And suddenly I thought, 'Wait a minute, I never wanted to stop.' I just wanted to stop the pain, the bull, the angst, the uncertainly, the sub-par shows, the maliciousness that was taking place in the band. So, did I want KISS to disappear? No way."

Deuxième partie de l'interview de Paul Stanley sur "Nuits avec Alice Cooper" est maintenant disponible pour diffuser via Planet Rock. Sujets en partie deux incluent des rituels avant le concert de Stanley, comment les bandes classiques continuent à l'influencer, traitant de l'attente à hits jeu KISS vivre, Jimmy Page et de Stanley vue sur l'incapacité de monter une réunion, Led Zeppelin et travaille avec Gene Simmons depuis 43 ans, parmi d'autres sujets.

Lorsque Cooper a dirigé la conversation au sujet de combien de fois KISS avait « retraité », Stanley tenue peu retour :

"C'est intéressant parce que nous avons fait une tournée d'adieu, et je pense que les gens qui garder rabâcher sur qui sont ceux qui voulaient vraiment que nous étions allés loin. Vous savez, ceux qui vous aiment ne vous le dis, ' Gee, je croyais que vous étiez va enfin avoir disparu. » Les seules personnes qui ont été déçus après la tournée d'adieux étaient ceux qui pense qu'ils avaient enfin débarrassés de nous.

"The Farewell Tour, fut vraiment succinctement, une révélation vers la fin parce que [il] est survenu parce qu'il joue dans le groupe a une fois de plus insupportable. Et que ça a duré qui a longtemps été un miracle et a pris beaucoup de ruban et agrafes pour tenir ensemble. Mais la tournée d'adieu a été parce que j'ai commencé à acheter dans l'idée que nous avions besoin d'arrêter de fumer. C'était ridicule, parce que tout ce que je devais faire c'était arrêter de jouer avec un couple de mecs. Je ne voulais pas dire adieu à baiser, j'aime baiser. Je voulais dire adieu à l'Ace et Peter.

"Et vous le savez, la vente de billets et les commentaires de concert et la musique que nous faisons est éloquent de ce que la bande est capable d'aujourd'hui. Pour moi, la chimie de la bande et la camaraderie est exactement ce que les gens croient qu'il était autrefois. Je ne vais pas dire qu'au début ce n'était pas amusant, c'était. Il y avait une combustibilité, il y avait une chimie qui était alors hors les murs, c'était... c'était intéressant. Je pense que nous étions tous fascinés par l'autre. Il est devenu un cancer. Aujourd'hui, le groupe se se comme la bande j'ai toujours voulu, on dirait la bande j'ai toujours voulu.

"Pour revenir à la question, il n'y n'avait qu'une seule tournée d'adieu, et il a ouvert les yeux, parce qu'à la fin de la tournée, j'étais à un lavage de voiture et un gars est venu vers moi et dit: « mon garçon, j'ai vu la tournée d'adieu. Quand tu fais la tournée de la 35e anniversaire? » Et mes yeux allumés, c'est comme, "vous ne voulez pas nous en aller ? Nous pouvons rester? » Et soudain, j'ai pensé: « Attendez une minute, j'ai jamais voulu arrêter. » Je voulais simplement arrêter la douleur, le taureau, l'angoisse, l'incertitude, l'on montre, la malveillance qui se déroulait dans la bande. Alors, voulait baiser à disparaître ? Aucun moyen. »

MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMar 5 Mar - 21:28

[youtube][/youtube]

MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Mai - 16:28

[youtube][/youtube]

Paul Stanley - Live Burswood Theatre, Perth, Australia, April 24 2007.

MessageSujet: Re: Paul Stanley News   Paul Stanley News - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Paul Stanley News
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 12 sur 20Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Suivant