Kiss France forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
BD Saint Seiya – Time Odyssey Tome 3 Collector
Voir le deal

Partagez

Ace Frehley News !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Did'yeahAdministrateurMessages : 8906
Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeDim 29 Oct - 15:55

et moi je les télécharge comme ça pas de regret Wink

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
PhilPhilModérateurMessages : 7408
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeDim 29 Oct - 20:19

Sonicboom a écrit:
Bah c'est comme toutes les versions différentes de n'importe quel album de n importe quel artiste... :
Versions Deluxe, édiions limitées, rééditions avec bonus, édition anniversaires, coffret avec DVD et j'en passe. Les fans (de n'importe quel groupe)  sont devenus des vaches à lait... et c'est vachement rock'n roll tout ça... Personnellement, sauf dans le cas où je ne possède pas l'album en question je me limite en général à la version originale.

+1
phiphiphiphiMonsterMessages : 12240
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Jan - 13:09

09.01.2018 13h06

GENE SIMMONS Joined By ACE FREHLEY At 'The Vault Experience' Event In Los Angeles (Video)

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Genesi10

January 7, 2018 30 Comments
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Gene Simmons began personally delivering copies of his new box set, "Gene Simmons - The Vault Experience: 1966-2016", during an appearance on Saturday (January 6) at the Capitol Records building in Los Angeles, California. In addition to spending one-on-one time with purchasers, he was joined by his former bandmate, original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley, for a discussion and some impromptu acoustic-guitar noodling.

Video footage of the event — courtesy of Sonny Pooni of the Podcast Rock City and Growin' Up Rock podcast — can be seen below.

Simmons and Frehley performed together onstage for the first time in over 16 years last September at The Children Matter benefit concert to support the victims of Hurricane Harvey. They also collaborated on two songs for the former KISS guitarist's next solo album.

"Gene Simmons - The Vault Experience: 1966-2016" is a comprehensive box set of Gene's solo material that comes packaged in a safe. The set includes 150 previously unreleased songs spread over 10 discs, a leather-bound photo book, a Gene Simmons action figure, an "In Gene We Trust" gold medallion and a "surprise item."

Describing "The Vault" as "literally and physically the largest box set of all time," Simmons told the "Hair Jordan" show that it stands "three feet tall" and "weighs 38 pounds. You need two arms to wrap around it and two arms to pick it up. It has metal hardware, metal wheels. I'm really proud of it."

Simmons added the price is only $2000, and "there are only gonna be a few thousand made on Earth. After that, they will be gone and they will never be done again. It's not available in stores — no nothing. And I'm gonna be going around the world and hand-delivering it to the fans who buy it."

According to Gene, he will "take a year off and literally travel around the world and hand-deliver the box set to whoever gets it. And the reason for that is… I'm really doing this for myself. Imagine you dreamed as a young kid you'd be a broadcaster and you finally get there and the people that allowed you to get there are the fans, right? The people who listen to you every day. So, because you're so enormously rich and powerful, what you wanna do is you wanna put on the biggest party of all time, but if you're the only person there, it's not much of a party. So my experience is, I'm on stage, but there's a separation between the stage and the fans; there are security guards and I can't get close to them. And when you go through a hotel lobby or some place, there's always a security guard who's keeping the folks away. So what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna change all that and I'm gonna go myself, pay for my own flights, hotels, security, insurance — I'll do that — and I'm gonna be going around the world, yeah, even to New Zealand, and hand-delivering the box sets."

"Gene Simmons - The Vault Experience: 1966-2016" spans the rocker's entire musical career, from 1966 to 2016, and includes the first song he ever wrote at the tender age of 14. There are tracks co-written with Bob Dylan, songs with Eddie and Alex Van Halen from VAN HALEN (a band he says he "discovered"), Joe Perry, and a slew of other luminaries.

Rumors about Frehley's return to KISS gained strength in 2016 after he teamed up with KISS lead singer Paul Stanley on a cover of FREE's "Fire And Water", marking their first collaboration since 1998's "Psycho Circus".

Frehley's version of "Fire And Water" appears on his covers collection "Origins, Vol 1", which received great reviews and landed in the Top 25 on the Billboard album chart.

Stanley told Billboard last year that he had no interest in a reunion of KISS's original lineup.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Jan - 13:10

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Jan - 13:40

09.01.2018 13:36:32

Ultimate Classic Rock

45 Years Ago: Ace Frehley Attends Tense Kiss Audition

Martin Kielty

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Kissau10
Michael Ochs Archives, Getty Images

It wasn’t love at first sight – and indeed, Kiss guitarist Ace “Space Ace” Frehley’s relationship with colleagues Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley was often going to be tense. But when Frehley turned up to audition for the band on Jan. 3, 1973, and almost immediately upset his future bandmates, no one could deny there was magic in the air.

“Lead guitarist wanted with flash and ability,” read The Village Voice ad placed by Stanley the previous month. “Album out shortly. No time wasters, please.” The attention-grabbing words weren’t entirely accurate since Kiss, then known as Wicked Lester, had been dropped from their record deal. When Frehley first read the notice he knew it was one of many dozens of similar free ads in every edition of the weekly paper. Yet, something brought him back to this one.

“I loved playing the guitar and I knew I was pretty good at it, so that’s what I wanted to do with my life,” Frehley wrote in his 2011 book No Regrets. “There were no other options. I have to be patient and wait for the right opportunity to come along.” He wondered if Stanley’s ad was that opportunity, even though he dismissed most of them as “pure bulls---.” But, he thought: “f---, I have flash, and I sure as hell have ability. I doubted the part about the band having an album ‘out soon,’ but it seemed worth investigating at the very least.”

He called the phone number and found himself in a “businesslike” conversation with Stanley, who asked him a number of questions. He described himself as “a little like Keith Richards," although he knew almost every guitarist at that time was tall, thin and had long hair. At the end of the call, Frehley was still not convinced but said he’d “think about” attention the upcoming auditions. He later said that had he known the truth about Wicked Lester’s contract, he “probably would have stayed home that day, which obviously would have been the mistake of a lifetime.”

When Jan. 3 came around, Frehley had to rely on his mom to drive him to 10 East 23rd Street, above the Live Bait Bar, in New York City, because he wanted to take his amp and he couldn’t do that on the subway. And he also couldn’t afford a cab. When he got there, he experienced an attack of the “jitters” and decided to down a 16-ounce can of beer in the lobby before climbing the stairs to find the room where his future awaited.

Inside, Simmons, Stanley and drummer Peter Criss were in the process of auditioning Bob Kulick, who’d later fall into the band’s orbit. “We had about 50 guys come in,” Stanley recalled in an ‘80s TV feature. “Bob was really, really good. … Some guy walked in with an orange sneaker and a red sneaker.” “I thought a bum had walked in off the street, except he was carrying a guitar,” Simmons added. Frehley noted that much had been made of his mismatched sneakers, but it had just been a case of hurrying out of the house and not realizing what he’d done until he was en route to the audition. “I wasn’t worried, though," he said. "I thought I looked kind of cool.”

Watch Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley Talk About Ace Frehley's Audition :

Ace Frehley's Audition

"He walked right past us, didn’t say a word or anything,” Simmons continued. “And basically plugged in his guitar and just started playing – and we almost threw him out," Stanley said. "‘Who the hell are you? Shut the f--- up! Sit down and wait your turn!’” Simmons recalled, “I thought, ‘Boy, this guy is spaced, out of his mind.’” Frehley remembered Simmons telling him he was being rude, so he apologized. He also remembered refusing to fill in the job application presented to him, thinking, “If they wanted to know more about me, they could ask.”

When his turn finally came, Frehley said Simmons threatened to “kick my ass if it turned out I was wasting their time.” It quickly proved to be a memorable audition – instead of a discussion about mutual influences and finding songs both parties might know, the band performed an original, “Deuce,” and asked Frehley to play along. He threw “every cool lick” he could think of into the solo, thinking to himself, “If this is the kind of stuff these guys are writing, then they might just be on to something.”

After 20 or 30 minutes, Frehley “felt like I nailed the audition, and I felt like these guys had potential, but I didn’t have expectations for changing the world or anything. It wasn’t that dramatic. … Nevertheless, I wanted in.”

They wanted him too. “When we all plugged in and played together, there was just magic,” Stanley recalled. Simmons agreed. “As soon as he played, it was like, ‘This is it,’” he said. The pair, along with Criss, went to watch Frehley perform a few weeks later, then invited him back to their loft, talked and jammed a little, then offered him the job. By that time, the band wasn't called Wicked Lester anymore. The rest, with all its ups and downs, is Kisstory.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Jan - 13:49

09.01.2018 13:49:48

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSam 20 Jan - 11:33

20.01.2018 / 11:31:41

Kiss Kruise 2018 to set sail with Ace Frehley

News / 21 hours ago / by Scott Munro

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 069bbd10

Ace Frehley will take to the seas with his former bandmates on this year’s Kiss Kruise - Bruce and Bob Kulick also confirmed

The Kiss Kruise will set sail later this year, marking the eighth time the band have taken to the seas for a festival of music.

It will depart from Miami on October 31 and take in stops at Key West and Nassau, before retuning to shore on November 5.

Kiss will again headline the event – and this year they’ve invited former guitarists Ace Frehley and Bruce Kulick to perform. Bruce, who was in the band between 1984-1996, will appear with his brother Bob.

A statement reads: “2300+ Kiss Navy fans. Dozens of shows by some of your favourite bands. Six music and fun-filled venues. Miles of open ocean. Boundless new memories. The one and the only Kiss. Best week of your year.”

Further artists will be announced in due course, while pre-sale ticket details can be found on the official Kiss Kruise website.

Early last year, there was speculation that Frehley could rejoin Kiss, with the guitarist saying there was a “50-50” chance of it happening.

However, Paul Stanley said he had “no thoughts of re-visiting the past” and bassist Gene Simmons, who hooked up with Ace at a benefit show in support of victims of Hurricane Harvey, finally closed the door on a reunion in September.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSam 20 Jan - 11:37

20.01.2018 11:35:09

Ace Frehley Added to KISS Kruise VIII Lineup

John Hill
January 19, 2018

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Ace_0110

For the past few years, Ace Frehley and his former bandmates in KISS have had a few run-ins; Paul Stanley guested on Frehley's 2016 Origins, Vol. 1 album, and last year,  Frehley performed live together with Gene Simmons for the first time in 16 years. The show took place in downtown St. Paul, Minn. at the CHS field stadium. Now, things are getting even more interesting, with the announcement that Ace Frehley will be joining this year's KISS Kruise VIII, where he will be joining as a performer. No word yet on whether or not he may join the band to play a couple of songs, but we're hoping something comes of it.

Predictably, Frehley has been asked constantly whether or not he would rejoin the band. In an interview last July, Frehley stated he would definitely do a KISS reunion for the fans, although he hasn't been approached to do so. "I can only be honest with you. It's something I haven't pushed and it's something that Paul and Gene haven't brought up to me. So whatever happens, one way or the other, everybody's going to be fine. But if by chance Paul and Gene decide to bring me back in the fold and do a world tour, I think that could be great too, if it was handled correctly. But I haven't been approached, no. Honestly."

Time will tell what's going to go down on the cruise, but for now, you can head over to the KISS Kruise website and check out all the details for yourself. The itinerary has them sailing Oct. 31 - Nov. 5, departing Miami and going to Key West and Nassau.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSam 20 Jan - 11:43

20.01.2018 11:39:59

2018 Kiss Kruise Adds Ace Frehley, Bob and Bruce Kulick to Lineup

Matthew Wilkening

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Kulick10

The first lineup additions for this year's Kiss Kruise have been announced, and it's going to feel like a family reunion. Founding lead guitarist Ace Frehley will perform for the first time at the eighth-annual event, and Bob and Bruce Kulick will team up for their second appearance.

The current lineup of Kiss -- Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Eric Singer and Tommy Thayer -- will perform both a special stripped-down show on the deck of the ship and two full-makeup performances in its intimate indoor theater. The cruise departs from Miami on Oct. 31 and sails to Nassau and Key West before returning on Nov. 5. You can get full details and reserve your cabin at TheKissKruise.com.

Simmons and Frehley have teamed up several times in recent months: writing songs for Frehley's upcoming solo album, performing live together and, most recently, trading stories about their early days at the first of Simmons' Vault fan experiences.

Bruce Kulick played with Kiss from 1984 to 1996, while his older brother Bob co-wrote or secretly played on several songs by the group in the late '70s and early '80s. The two received high marks for their first-ever concert together, which took place at last year's cruise.

"The reaction has been tremendous," Bruce Kulick said at the time. "It couldn't have been a better opportunity to perform those songs -- on that night, on that ship, with that crowd, it’s a gig I’ll never forget."

Kiss' most recent major outing was 2016's Freedom to Rock tour, which found the band focusing on smaller markets that they hadn't previously played in a decade or more.

Last year, Simmons revealed that there was "some writing going on" for a potential new Kiss album, which would be their first since 2012's Monster. But he has also repeatedly expressed discontent with the way streaming and other industry changes have affected what artists are paid for music.

"My daughter last year, Sophie, had a huge song that was released on Casablanca: 10 million downloads," he said. "Do you know how much she made? $450. It almost makes you say, 'You know what? I'll get a day job.'"
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSam 27 Jan - 18:33

27.01.2018  18:33:00

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 <a href=Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Duexl310" />
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Jan - 12:49

29.01.2018  12:48:30

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Jan - 12:53

29.01.2018 12:53:24

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Jan - 12:55

29.01.2018 12:54:59

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Jan - 20:26

29.01.2018 20:25:59

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMer 31 Jan - 19:54

31.01.2018  19:53:10

Ace Frehley, Dee Snider among artists playing 2018 edition of Wisconsin’s Rock Fest

Courtesy of Rock FestFounding KISS guitarist Ace Frehley and Twisted Sister singer Dee Snider are among the many hard-rocking acts who will perform at the 2018 Rock Fest, which will be held July 12 to July 14 in Cadott, Wisconsin.

Disturbed, Incubus and Godsmack will headline the festival, and the lineup also includes Skid Row, Saxon, Bush, Seether, Black Label Society, Sevendust, Powerman 5000, Halestorm, GWAR and Pop Evil, among others.

For the full lineup and ticket info, visit Rock-Fest.com.

Rock Fest is not to be confused with Rock USA, which also will take place July 12-14, but in nearby Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Rock USA features headliners Godsmack, Rob Zombie and Shinedown, as well as Stone Temple Pilots, Bush, Marilyn Manson, Seether and Halestorm.

Copyright ©️ 2018, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMer 31 Jan - 19:57

31.01.2018 19:57:19

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeVen 2 Fév - 19:13

02.02.2018  19:11:00

No Bad Blood Between Gene Simmons & Ace Frehley During Low-Key Acoustic Show

February 1, 2018
Anthony Capobianco

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 <a href=Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Gene_a10" />

Although Ace Frehley left KISS in 1982, things appear peachy between himself and former bandmate Gene Simmons.

Frehley and Simmons have been on good terms recently and the two both appeared during a low-key acoustic show at Walker Grace Vintage Guitars in Miami, FL in support of Simmons' Valut Experience.

Throughout the video between songs, Frehley and Simmons are seen cracking jokes, telling stories about their own solo albums, and really just be buddy-buddy with each other given the hot/cold relationship that they've had in the past.

Check out the full performance and Q&A below!
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeVen 2 Fév - 19:56

02.02.2018 19:47:31

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Logo-l10

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Gene_a11
Gene Simmons, left, and Ace Frehley, original Kiss members, teamed up for a meet-and-greet session at Wynwood’s Walt Grace Vintage, a cars and guitars emporium, at 2450 NW Second Ave. in Miami on Jan. 27, 2018. YouTube

KISS fans were there in Miami to meet Gene Simmons. They didn’t expect this special guest.

By Howard Cohen

hcohen@miamiherald.com
February 02, 2018 09:10 AM
Updated 1 hour 54 minutes ago

Call it a mini Kiss reunion in Wynwood as Gene Simmons, flogging his $2,000 boxed set “The Vault,” did an in-store at Walt Grace Vintage, a cars and guitars gallery, with Ace Frehley, his former band mate.

Like a divorced couple sharing old stories of their high profile marriage, the duo kept an audience — which included Barry Gibb’s musician son Stephen Gibb — rapt during a freewheeling Q&A session that touched on their time together in Kiss.

The pair, sitting in front of a wall of guitars that collector Frehley coveted, also strummed acoustic guitars. This led Simmons to quip how difficult it was to play a vintage tune like Kiss’ “She” unplugged.

The event, part of Simmons’ Vault Experience World Tour, was held last Saturday to give fans who bought the Kiss bassist’s 50-year time capsule of 150 unreleased demos and memorabilia, a chance to meet and greet the 68-year-old rocker.

But fans were surprised to see special guest Ace Frehley, Kiss’ original lead guitarist, sitting on a stool in tongue distance from Simmons — not that close, actually, given the size of Simmons’ famed tongue. But close enough to excite people who don’t expect to see Frehley on the same stage with Simmons given their tumultuous history.

Frehley, 66, hasn’t toured with Kiss since 2001. But there he was at the music store at 2450 NW Second Ave., in Miami, with Simmons — with whom he formed the hard rock band Kiss in late 1972 in New York City.

“Simmons and Frehley grabbed a couple of acoustic guitars and sat for the gathered fans, sharing anecdotes and songs like an old divorced couple realizing that things really weren’t so bad,” reported Anti Music. Nearly an hour of the appearance is posted on YouTube.

There have been rapprochements with Simmons, and even with fellow founding Kiss guitarist-singer Paul Stanley, though. Stanley guest sang on Frehley’s 2016 covers album, “Origins, Vol. 1,” on a remake of Free’s “Fire and Water.”

The thaw has led fans to hope for yet another Kiss reunion, something no one is promising.

But before this Miami pairing, Simmons had contributed two songs to Frehley’s upcoming solo album.

“He saw me come play and we kind of started talking and then I shot him an email. That’s how things work,” Frehley told the Miami Herald in July 2017, before his concert date at Hard Rock Live. As to a reunion, he said at the time, “I guess it’s a possibility. It could be very special if it was handled correctly.”

In September 2017, Simmons and Frehley also reunited for The Children Matter: Houston Benefit Concert at CHS Field in St. Paul, Minnesota. The show was their first public appearance together since Kiss was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2014.

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Simmon10
Gene Simmons, left, and Ace Frehley (center) perform at The Children Matter: Houston Benefit Concert at CHS Field on Sept. 20, 2017, in St. Paul, Minnesota. This reunion was the pair’s first public appearance together since Kiss was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2014.
Carlos Gonzalez AP

At the “Vault” event at Walt Grace, both Simmons and Frehley said they had reached out to Peter Criss, Kiss’ erstwhile drummer, about doing some meet-and-greet appearances together, but neither had successfully gotten beyond his wife/manager Gigi Criss.

For now, Kiss fans had a taste in Miami, where Simmons and Frehley swapped tales of shared groupies on the 1980 Kiss Australia tour, the coming 40th anniversary this fall of the four Kiss solo albums — Frehley’s sold the best, he said, without raising numbers-cruncher Simmons’ ire.

That self-titled 1978 “Ace Frehley” set paved the way for Frehley’s first exit from the band a few years later, he said, as it made him realize he could be creative outside the Kiss camp.

Simmons also told an amusing tale about the first time he met one of his biggest fans — a not-yet-6-year-old Stephen Gibb, “who had a shrine to Kiss” in his bedroom at his Miami Beach home. The two met when Simmons visited the Gibb family home in Miami Beach during Kiss’ Dynasty Tour stop at the old Hollywood Sportatorium.

As Simmons left the Gibb home on North Bay Road, he recalled Barry Gibb, then pop music’s biggest songwriter thanks to the “Saturday Night Fever” and “Spirits Having Flown” albums, pulling him aside at the doorway and saying, “Tell Stephen his dad is pretty cool, too.”

What’s next for Kiss? How about the KISS Kruise VIII on the Norwegian Jade, which sails out of Miami to Key West and Nassau on Oct. 31, 2018.

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 27072510

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/article198013599.html#storylink=cpy
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeVen 2 Fév - 20:01

02.02.2018 19:57:07

Il est quand même judicieux de lire la légende sous la deuxième photo.... Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 2695283348 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 2695283348 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 2695283348

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 1625059715 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 1625059715 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 1625059715 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 1625059715 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 1625059715 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 1625059715 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 1625059715

Le journaliste avait du picoler un verre de trop !!! Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 751604 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 751604 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 751604
god of thundergod of thunderRevengeMessages : 7983
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSam 3 Fév - 20:40

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 2695283348 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 2695283348 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 2695283348 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 2695283348
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeVen 9 Fév - 12:27

09.02.2018  12:23:30

Around Jersey: Ace Frehley at BergenPAC

By Debra Rothenberg

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Ace310

Around Jersey: Ace Frehley at BergenPAC(ENGLEWOOD, NJ) -- Ace Frehley performed at Bergen Performing Arts Center (BergenPAC) on Saturday, February 3rd and photographer Debra Rothenberg was on hand to take some photos.

Frehley was the "Space Ace" in KISS and was with the group from 1973 to 1982. He put his solo career on hold for a KISS reunion in 1996 and stayed with the band until 2002. He was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2014 with the band.  His most recent solo album, Origins, Vol. 1, was released on April 15, 2016.  He expects to release a new album in 2018 via Entertainment One.

Through his seminal work with KISS and as a solo artist, Ace Frehley is championed as one of the most influential guitar players of the last four decades and his impact on popular music is immeasurable.

Here are some photos from the show.

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Ace110

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Ace210

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Ace410

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Ace510

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Ace610
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeVen 9 Fév - 12:30

09.02.2018  12:30:10

Erik DesfeuxErik DesfeuxDressed to killMessages : 338
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeVen 9 Fév - 23:56

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Fb_img18
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeDim 11 Fév - 8:10

11.02.2018  08:06:09

JOHN 5 To Be Joined By ACE FREHLEY At Whisky A Go Go Concert

February 10, 2018
Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 John5210

Former MARILYN MANSON and current ROB ZOMBIE guitarist John 5 will be joined by Ace Frehley (KISS) during his April 6 concert at the Whisky A Go Go in West Hollywood, California. As previously reported, also scheduled to appear at the show are Nikki Sixx (MÖTLEY CRÜE), Scott Ian (ANTHRAX) and Sebastian Bach (SKID ROW), who will perform the MÖTLEY CRÜE classic "Shout At The Devil" with John 5 and his solo band THE CREATURES.

Last year, John 5 — real name: John William Lowery — took partial credit for reuniting Frehley and Gene Simmons at the former KISS guitarist's February 2017 concert in Beverly Hills, California, marking the first time the KISS legends were photographed together since their 2014 induction into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame.

John 5 told Seattle Music Insider that he "wanted to be like KISS" when he first started to play guitar. "[I] loved KISS growing up," he said. "Who didn't?" John 5 revealed in a separate interview with Digital Trends that KISS's 1977 classic "Love Gun" was the first album he connected with. "It's got a great cover. I loved it. I was, like, 'Oh my God — these are monsters with guitars!' I was so young then."

John 5 is touring in support of his concert album, "It's Alive!", which came out on January 25. The first live album released by John 5 and THE CREATURES — which includes Ian Ross on bass and Rodger Carter on drums — is also the first LP released by John 5 to be made available on vinyl.

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 27752310
It is my honor to announce that Ace Frehley will be joining us for the most epic show coming up at the Whisky A Go-Go on April 6th: https://john-5.com/main/tour/ #john5 #john5andthecreatures #itsalivetour
Erik DesfeuxErik DesfeuxDressed to killMessages : 338
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMar 13 Fév - 0:46

Le nouvel album studio d'Ace Frehley devrait sortir fin avril !!!!!!!! Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 621465 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 5908
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMer 14 Fév - 21:00

14.02.2018  20:57:44

Erik Desfeux a écrit:
Le nouvel album studio d'Ace Frehley devrait sortir fin avril !!!!!!!! Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 621465 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 5908

Effectivement sur la page facebook d'Ace on peut lire :
"Ace in Palm Springs getting a tan and a little R & R! The new studio CD will be out the end of April. Rock On!!! – avec RobinHood Pub, Maribdl Aguirre et Mishelle Frehley Strutter."

Avec une superbe photo Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 4289608393 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 4289608393 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 4289608393

Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 27858110

Là, il y a du cliché Rock n' roll !!!

Enfin si cela se confirme ; c'est une excellente nouvelle !!! Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 5908 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 5908 Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 5908
Contenu sponsoriséAce Frehley News ! - Page 35 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley News !   Ace Frehley News ! - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Ace Frehley News !
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 35 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Suivant