Kiss France forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Partagez

Divers...

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant
AuteurMessage
phiphiMonsterMessages : 11381
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeLun 14 Mar - 18:28

14.03.2022 17:08:15

KISS ARMY NATION PODCAST Episode 48 - An Interview with Jeremy Asbrock

133 vues . 13 mars 2022
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
phiphiphiphiMonsterMessages : 11381
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Mar - 9:18

26.03.2022 09:11:44

https://rockcelebrities.net/ted-nugent-recalls-ace-frehleys-impressive-shooting-skills/

Ted Nugent Recalls Ace Frehley’s Impressive Shooting Skills

Melisa Iscan . March 18, 2022

Divers... - Page 7 Ted-nu10

Ted Nugent remembered when original KISS lead guitarist Ace Frehley joined him for a shooting party in his recent live stream with his wife Shemane on Youtube. Nugent admitted that Frehley was very good at shooting even though his condition wasn’t suitable for that attempt.

KISS released their fourth studio album entitled ‘Destroyer’ on March 15, 1976, and it received very positive reviews from music critics and fans and hit the charts worldwide. To promote the album, the band began their The Destroyer Tour on April 11, 1976, in Fort Wayne, and it ended on September 12, 1976, in Springfield. Also, Bob Seger, Ted Nugent, and Montrose performed supporting acts for the band during the tour.

In addition, Ted Nugent got a priceless and rare gift from the band’s members, a KISS-themed 44 Magnum as a tour bonus which Nugent still keeps in his gun collection. Nugent has known them for a very long time and had different crazy moments with them. One of them occurred in his shooting activity years ago, Frehley was there, but he was extremely drunk, which was dangerous for that event.

Nugent stated that he had to hold him behind to prevent any possible accident because of the ‘drunk’ guitarist holding a gun. Shemane Nugent added that they were all standing far away for that reason. The Handsome Devil said that he realized that Frehley knew about guns, but he was still unsure about letting him on his own because of his condition. However, later, the KISS guitarist convinced Ted with his excellent skills after shooting every target.

Here’s what Shemane said:

“So, the funniest thing was Ace won the shoot, and everybody knew that at the time he was stumbling.”

Nugent shared his ideas, saying:

“I literally got behind him and held his arms. When Ace and I came up to the gun table to load the gun and prepare for shooting, everybody got behind us. I stood behind Ace, and there was a range master who was used to a lot of newcomers, especially young people who were fascinated by the gun but didn’t know anything about them. A good range master always stands behind the shooter and makes sure that they never turn their body anywhere except the downrange.

Because after they shoot, they are like, ‘Hey, that was great, wasn’t it?’ You can’t let them turn, so the range master must control the body of the shooter. I was holding him. I think I was holding him; he was going to fall. Ace, I love you if you are watching this. However, anyhow I had a military gun, semiautomatic. You can pull the trigger that would do two functions. Ace said he knew about guns, owned guns, and shot them. I was still hanging on to him. Ace was swinging, and the little puppy sounds were coming from him. I had steel plates all over the place. He did everything he shot at.”
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Mar - 9:33

26.03.2022 09:27:43

https://rockcelebrities.net/matt-starr-reflects-on-singing-kiss-songs-with-ace-frehley/

Matt Starr Reflects On Singing KISS Songs With Ace Frehley

Elif Ozden . March 20, 2022

Divers... - Page 7 Matt-s10

Drummer Matt Starr recently joined Waste Some Time with Jason Green for an interview. He revealed his thoughts on working with Ace Frehley and singing songs from KISS’ catalog with the band’s former guitarist during the conversation.

Following his departure from KISS, Ace Frehley focused on his work as a solo artist and formed his band named Frehley’s Comet. The band recorded several demos throughout 1984 and 1985 and performed their first live show on November 30, 1984. Following a series of lineup changes, and the lack of success of his following two albums, Frehley decided to drop the Frehley’s Comet moniker and released ‘Trouble Walkin’ under his name in 1989.

Since then, the musician has worked as a solo musician and performed with his solo band. In 2012, drummer and a long-time KISS fan Matt Starr joined Ace Frehley’s band. He then played drums on the guitarist’s 2014 release ‘Space Invader’ and several tracks from Frehley’s following albums ‘Origins, Vol.1,’ ‘Spaceman,’ and ‘Origins, Vol.2.’

In a recent interview with Waste Some Time with Jason Green, Matt Starr talked about singing and playing drums with Frehley. The musician stated that he thought he couldn’t handle both duties simultaneously, but he later changed his mind about being a dual musician. Fortunately, he got his first gig as a drummer and singer with the former KISS guitarist and performed the band’s songs.

Moreover, Starr said he felt like this was his lifelong dream, and although he initially thought he couldn’t sing and play drums, he ended up doing the work. According to Starr, performing KISS songs with Ace Frehley was unbelievable, and he is pretty fortunate for singing songs by his favorite band with Frehley.

“I always say that when you get a drummer who can sing, you’ve got a real advantage. You sing lead with Ace Frehley, and people know that you’re singing Paul Stanley’s songs. You’re a lifelong KISS fan, and you probably were waiting for this for quite some time.”

Starr then said:

“Yeah, that was a big thing. For some reason, I thought in my head that I couldn’t be a singer and a drummer. I had to pick one. So that’s why I did the singing. Then I finally listened to all those people that were telling me, ‘You should play drums.’

I started playing, and the first gig I got was playing drums and singing lead with Ace Frehley doing KISS songs, singing songs by one of my favorite singers, and that’s when I just said, ‘I know nothing of what’s possible.’

I felt like there was a backlog. I felt like this was my first dream at eight years old when I wasn’t even aware that I was dreaming it. There’s a backlog of sh*t that the universe is just trying to give to me if I would just get out of my own way, do the work, and then let it come to me.

So, the first gig was in New York City Times Square at the Nokia Theater. And yeah, I’m playing Ace tunes with Anton Figgs standing on the side of the stage. It’s like, ‘What the f*ck? How is this even possible?’ I’m very fortunate and grateful that happened, but again, ‘What are the odds?’ and it’s like ‘Well, pretty good if you just do the work.'”

Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Mar - 9:50

26.03.2022 09:46:08

https://rockcelebrities.net/why-paul-stanley-and-gene-simmons-offered-15000-to-ace-frehley/

Why Paul Stanley And Gene Simmons Offered $15,000 To Ace Frehley

Elif Ozden . March 21, 2022

Divers... - Page 7 Gene-s10

Ace Frehley was the original lead guitarist and co-founding member of KISS, with whom he worked between the years 1973 and 1982. During his career in the band, he invented the stage persona of The Spaceman and contributed to the band’s success with his guitar-playing and songwriting of some of the band’s songs.

Starting from 1972, Frehley’s songwriting contributions within KISS had increased. Furthermore, he wasn’t happy with the musical direction of the band. His participation in the band’s material then became limited, and he decided to leave the band in 1982 following KISS’ ‘Killers’ and ‘Creatures Of The Night’ albums.

In 1996, Frehley rejoined the band for a quite successful reunion tour. However, his second tenure with the band lasted until 2002. In October 2018, Frehley reunited with them again for the band’s KISS Kruise. Nevertheless, it turned out that Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley offered him $15,000 to prevent him from talking with the fans after the Kruise.

Divers... - Page 7 Paul-s10

In a 2020 interview with Loudwire, Ace Frehley recalled the time he performed on the KISS Kruise in 2019. The guitarist stated that he lost contact with Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley after the shows, and they even paid him $15,000 not to do a Q&A with fans. He then claimed they were afraid of what the audience would ask him.

Following that, Frehley revealed that Simmons and Stanley didn’t treat him right. Due to that reason, he said he wouldn’t do another KISS Kruise with them. Elaborating on his remarks, Frehley stated that he never heard from his former bandmates again as they didn’t take him to dinner or thank him for his contributions.

During the conversation, Ace Frehley said about the KISS Kruise in 2019 the following:
“After the tour, I had no contact with those guys, and they actually paid me $15,000 not to do a Q&A. What are they afraid that I’m going to say? We were all friends. I guess they were afraid of what questions the audience was going to ask me. I don’t know. I’m good in front of people, I’m funny. I don’t get it.

I did the cruise, pretty much, for the money and the fans. Would I ever do another Kiss Kruise? No. I just didn’t like the way I was treated. I did that first set with the guys, and then I never heard from them again. They never took me out to dinner, or I never got a big thank you. Paul took off, and I never spoke to them for the rest of the cruise. So, I thought it was a little odd.”
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMar 29 Mar - 9:58

29.03.2022 07:57:22

Ace Frehley Over The Years

1 vue . 28 mars 2022
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 30 Mar - 16:32

30.03.2022 14:30:52

Ace Frehley and Eddie Trunk's History Together

43 vues . 30 mars 2022

Here is a behind-the-scenes/on-demand piece I directed and produced back in 2015 featuring Ace Frehley and Eddie Trunk.
Produced and directed by Mark Strigl
Edited by Rob Vernola
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSam 2 Avr - 10:54

02.04.2022 10:51:51

Ace Frehley in the movie 'Remedy' 2005

48 vues . 2 avr. 2022

Ace Frehley in the movie 'Remedy'    2005

Remedy is a 2005 American crime drama.

The film features the debut acting performance of Ace Frehley in a non-Kiss related appearance. He also contributes to the soundtrack.

The movie is about a New York City-based artist who claims to have witnessed his best friend's murder. Due to a drug problem, he cannot recall what happened, and is the prime suspect. He desperately tries to remember before it is too late.

It was directed by Christian Maelen and written by Sandy Eiges, Nicholas Reiner, and Charlotte Wise.

Staring in the movie are, Christian Maelen, Arthur Nascarella, Jon Doscher, Frank Vincent, Vincent Pastore, and Chuck Zito

Filming took place during April and May 2003, in New Jersey and New York City. The film was produced by Starline Films. Producer Jon Doscher, a native of Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey, chose to feature several Woodcliff Lake natives in the film, including former Woodcliff Lake Mayor Josephine Higgins, who played the part of an ambulance driver.[2]
The film is about a New York City-based artist who claims to have witnessed his best friend's murder. Due to a drug problem, he cannot recall what happened, and is the prime suspect. He desperately tries to remember before it is too late.
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeDim 3 Avr - 11:36

03.04.2022 11:35:11

Eddie Kramer on producing Ace Frehley of Kiss

35 vues . 3 avr. 2022

This is an excerpt of an interview I did with Eddie Kramer in April of 2012.
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMar 12 Avr - 10:45

12.04.2022 08:44:00

Manager Doc McGhee on Ace Frehley During KISS Reunion Tour, "He was just out of his mind"

22 704 vues . 11 avr. 2022
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMar 12 Avr - 11:50

12.04.2022 09:48:58

Ace Frehley Gold FM Australia Radio Interview Feb 3, 2010

4 vues . 12 avr. 2022

Ace drops into Gold FM during Australian tour.

Il s'agit de la tournée de 1980.
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMar 12 Avr - 12:02

12.04.2022 09:54:47

ACE FREHLEY - Origins Vol.2 (Blue & White Vinyl) UNBOXING

72 vues . 11 avr. 2022
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 15 Avr - 9:56

15.04.2022 07:47:32

https://loudwire.com/kiss-logo-original-drawing-ace-frehley-auction/

Divers... - Page 7 Attach31

Ace Frehley’s Early Hand-Drawn KISS Logo Among Items in Auction

Philip Trapp
Published: April 14, 2022

An early KISS wordmark sketched by former guitarist Ace Frehley in 1973 went to auction this week as part of a massive block of KISS memorabilia up for bid at GottaHaveRockAndRoll.com.

Did you know the KISS logo initially had a stylized dot over the "I"? That's how Frehley drew it when he conceived the classic rock band's visual calling card.

The auction, the spring 2022 "Gotta Have Rock & Roll Pop Culture Auction," is perhaps the largest KISS memorabilia auction ever, with over 250 items available. Other lots include stage-played instruments and stage-worn costumes, among other KISS-related relics.

See the logo sketch near the bottom of this post.

"For years now, we have all heard the story of the creation of the KISS band name and KISS logo," the item's description relays. "Paul Stanley thought of the name, Ace designed the logo, and then Paul refined the logo. But from the Paul and Gene [Simmons] perspective, we were never shown what the original version of the logo looked like."

It continues, "It's clear now, the reason it was never shown to us, was because Gene and Paul didn't have it to show anyone; the artwork was buried within Ace's personal collection."

Frehley used graph paper to draw the logo that "needed to be created for obvious band identity reasons," GottaHaveRockAndRoll.com adds. "But Ace also thought a logo was needed [for] a potential pinback button as a piece of merchandise or as a giveaway memento. … This is why the artwork was taped by Ace to a button for the sake of example; he basically built a prototype button to show the other band members."

Frehley also showed an early KISS logo in his 2011 book, No Regrets. Bidding starts at $50,000. It's expected to fetch $75,000–$100,000 before the auction closes in two weeks.

Divers... - Page 7 Attach32
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeDim 17 Avr - 9:43

17.04.2022 09:39:58

https://www.guitarworld.com/news/ace-frehley-kiss-smoking-guitar-auction

Two of Ace Frehley’s most outrageously bonkers Gibson Les Paul Customs from Kiss's 1996 reunion tour are up for auction

By Jonathan Horsley published 4 days ago

The archetypical ‘do not try this at home’ guitars, one emits smoke, the other fires rockets… But don’t worry, they come with instructions

Divers... - Page 7 Ajggxb10

Two of Ace Frehley’s stage-played Gibson Les Pauls are up for auction and they are just the ticket for the pyrotechnic enthusiast in your life.

Ostensibly, these Les Paul Customs are classy guitars, from a golden age of guitar making. But before the mind races forward to questions of weight, hardware and condition – the typical considerations when buying a vintage electric guitar – we should say that these have been modded like few other guitars have before, with one capable of emitting plumes of smoke, the other of shooting rockets.

These are very much a dynamic duo, veterans of Kiss's 1996 reunion tour that have seen a lot of action. Part of the act involved Frehley hanging the smoking Les Paul and then firing rockets at it from the other. Both bear the scars of such firefights.

Let’s look at the smoking model first. This 1996 Les Paul Custom in Cherry Sunburst comes with a warning from Gotta Have Rock and Roll, which is hosting the auction.
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeLun 18 Avr - 9:33

18.04.2022 09:27:26

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/two_of_ace_frehleys_pyrotechnic_les_paul_custom_guitars_will_be_auctioned.html

Two of Ace Frehley's Pyrotechnic Les Paul Custom Guitars Will Be Auctioned

The instruments from the 1996 Kiss reunion release smoke and rockets.

JorgeM93 . Posted 3 days ago

Divers... - Page 7 Ajggxb11

A pair of Ace Frehley's pyrotechnic Gibson Les Paul Custom guitars are going to be auctioned, as reported by Guitar World. The most attractive highlight of the instruments would not be their high-end specs or the fact that the Kiss musician has played them onstage.

Instead, these guitars stand out due to their modding, with one of the models releasing clouds of smoke, while the other shoots rockets, and they were both displayed on live shows during the 1996 reunion tour of the band.

Divers... - Page 7 16383710

The 1996 Les Paul Custom that emits smoke comes in a Cherry Sunburst finish and arrives with a set of DiMarzio humbuckers. The instrument has attached a warning by the auction host Gotta Have Rock and Roll due to safety concerns:

"We are warning you now, do NOT push or tinker with the control knobs on the guitar until you read the enclosed letter (of instructions) Ace wrote. You might cause serious damage to your home or office if you accidentally set off the mechanism.”

The Les Paul can still emit smoke, and it has included a cardboard shield for body protection.

Divers... - Page 7 16383711

On another hand, the 1957 rocket-shooting Black Beauty also features a set of DiMarzio humbuckers, but no rockets are included with the purchase. However, the instrument is fully functional, and if you buy your own pyro ammo, you can make it work in no time.

The rocket-shooting Les Paul is expected to raise between $200.000 and $250.000, while the smoking guitar aims for a slightly lower bar of $150.000 and $175.000.
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeLun 18 Avr - 9:45

18.04.2022 09:44:24

Ace frehley Action Figure

Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSam 14 Mai - 10:34

14.05.2022 10:30:38

Ace Frehley An Inside Look at the Former Kiss Guitarist

190 vues . 13 mai 2022
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMar 7 Juin - 13:17

07.06.2022 13:15:12

VINYL UNBOXING! - Ace Frehley "Greatest Hits Live" Newbury Comics Exclusive (2021) | Vinyl Community

24 vues . 7 juin 2022
I picked up the Ace Frehley "Greatest Hits Live" from Newbury Comics.
Exclusive color (blue, clear and black splatter).  This was released in 2021.
I figured I would open here on the channel for all my subscribers and friends!
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 22 Juin - 10:08

22.06.2022 07:44:08
https://sleazeroxx.com/bassist-anthony-esposito-recalls-getting-fired-by-ace-frehley-over-a-case-of-beer/

Bassist Anthony Esposito recalls getting fired by Ace Frehley over a case of beer

Divers... - Page 7 Anthon10
Posted on June 19, 2022 by Olivier

Red Dragon Cartel bassist Anthony Esposito was recently interviewed by Sleaze Roxx writer Jeff Onorato. Part One of the interview has already been posted on Sleaze Roxx and Part Two has Esposito talking about his time in Ace Frehley‘s solo band amongst other things.

Onorato noted that Esposito had played bass with Ace Frehley from 2006 to 2012 to which the bassist clarified: “Actually, no…. I was in it until like 2015. 2014-2015 was when I finally got the axe. The snip. Over a case of beer.”

Esposito continued: “Yeah, I got fired over a case of beer. ‘Cuz I was tour managing, I was doing merch, musical director, I designed the stage sets. Pretty much put the setlist together and put the band together. And I had gotten tired of the guys in the crew and the band having to buy beer at the venue after the gig, ‘cuz Ace was sober. And Ace would never be on the bus, he would always fly. So, I put on the rider “a case of beer” with the pizzas after load-out on the bus. I knew Ace would never be there, so it wasn’t like temptation on him. And he got mad at me. He’s like “Don’t you know they put those riders on the internet? Paul [Stanley] and Gene [Simmons] are gonna see a case of Heineken on the rider and think that I’m drinking again, and then I’m not gonna get back into KISS.” And I was like “OK, I’m sorry. I should have asked.” I shouldn’t have just put it on there. But I mean, a warning would have been nice after all that I did. He fired me over it. So, I was like “OK, you’re the boss. It’s your name up on the marquee. I get it.” We’re still friends. We still text every once in a while, but….”

Part Two of the interview with Anthony Esposito will be posted on Sleaze Roxx within the next 24 hours.
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 24 Juin - 13:29

24.06.2022 11:16:44

Ace Frehley on the Morton Downey Jr show 1989

72 vues . 24 juin 2022
The Morton Downey Jr. Show (TV Series)
Episode dated 23 February 1989

Morton Downey Jr. hosts this episode addressing the possibly harmful aspects of punk rock and heavy metal music. Among the issues discussed are groupies and whether or not rock music both promotes and glorifies drug use. Rockers Joey Ramone and Ace Frehley go to bat for rock'n'roll while the group Circus of Power perform live. Moreover, a clip from a 1958 music video of Downey Jr. singing "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" is shown.
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 22 Juil - 7:10

22.07.2022 07:09:14

ACE IN THE HOLE STUDIO - ONCE OWNED ESTATE OF GUITARIST ACE FREHLEY FORMERLY OF THE ROCK BAND KISS

369 vues . 21 juil. 2022
Take a walk through "Ace Frehley" from KISS' former Wilton, Connecticut estate and checkout the infamous "Ace In The Hole Studio"

29 TITO LANE
WILTON, CT 06897
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 22 Juil - 7:23

22.07.2022 07:22:22

Ace Frehley new song "Jendel 1976" by SUNSPOT DRONES 2022

not a great mix at all but we're definitely proud of the song also we put one of the best Ace solos in here for him
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeLun 25 Juil - 7:57

25.07.2022 07:35:15
https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/29-Tito-Ln_Wilton_CT_06897_M49029-21955

For Rent
$14,495/mo
5 bed, 5 bath
3 423 square feet
29 Tito Ln, Wilton, CT 06897

Welcome to the former residence of Ace Frehley of the iconic band KISS. Cross through iron gates, over a stone bridge and up a circular driveway with garden pond and waterfall and arrive at this 6400 sf 5 bedroom 6 1/2 Bathroom home. Situated across from a 70 acre private farm w/ accessible hiking trails, makes this a perfect escape. Akin to something out of a magazine, this breathtaking home offers wide open spaces, lots of glass & light. Come record in the restored studio, if you'd like Smile
Divers... - Page 7 C0ec0e10

Divers... - Page 7 C0ec0e11
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeLun 25 Juil - 8:00

25.07.2022 07:58:18
Divers... - Page 7 C0ec0e13

Divers... - Page 7 C0ec0e12

Divers... - Page 7 C0ec0e14
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeLun 25 Juil - 8:05

25.07.2022 08:00:36
Divers... - Page 7 C0ec0e17

Divers... - Page 7 C0ec0e18

Divers... - Page 7 C0ec0e20
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeLun 25 Juil - 8:07

25.07.2022 08:06:14
Divers... - Page 7 C0ec0e22

Divers... - Page 7 C0ec0e21
Divers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeLun 25 Juil - 8:09

25.07.2022 08:07:59
Divers... - Page 7 C0ec0e24

Divers... - Page 7 C0ec0e23
Contenu sponsoriséDivers... - Page 7 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Divers...   Divers... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Divers...
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 7 sur 10Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant