Kiss France forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Partagez

Creatures Of The Night

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant

Votre Chanson préférée ?
Creatures of the Night
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vote_lcap24%Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 11 ]
Saint and Sinner
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vote_lcap7%Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Keep Me Comin
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rock and Roll Hell
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vote_lcap9%Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Danger
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vote_lcap2%Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
I Love It Loud
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vote_lcap27%Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 12 ]
I Still Love You
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vote_lcap4%Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Killer
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
War Machine
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vote_lcap27%Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 12 ]
Total des votes : 45

AuteurMessage
phiphiMonsterMessages : 11381
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSam 27 Aoû - 10:55

27.08.2022 10:53:53

KISS Creatures Of The Night 40th Anniversary Super Deluxe Boxset

14 070 vues . 6 août 2022
Description:
We are so excited to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Creatures Of The Night with a Super Deluxe Boxset available November 18, 2022! To include a 5-CD + Blu-ray Audio Super Deluxe Edition, 3-LP Deluxe, 2-CD Deluxe, 1-LP Half-Speed Master 180gm, 1-CD Remaster, as well as a 5-CD Super Deluxe Edition Digital Download + Streaming and 2-CD Digital Download-only version plus a color Vinyl exclusive. Pre-Order now at our KISS store: https://kiss.lnk.to/COTN40"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
phiphiphiphiMonsterMessages : 11381
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSam 27 Aoû - 11:04

27.08.2022 10:58:39
https://ultimateclassicrock.com/kiss-creatures-of-the-night-box-set-details/
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Attach42

Kiss Announces Expanded Five-CD ‘Creatures of the Night’ Box Set

Matthew Wilkening
Published: August 26, 2022

Kiss will release a five-CD box set of their career-saving Creatures of the Night on Nov. 18.

The 1982 album found Kiss returning to their hard-rock roots after alienating their fan base with a series of records that flirted with pop, disco and progressive rock. Although it wasn't an immediate commercial success, Creatures marked a creative turning point for the band and over time came to be regarded as a career highlight.

The box includes 75 previously unreleased demos, instrumentals and live tracks, as well as a bounty of stickers, photos, backstage passes and other replica souvenirs. You can see the full track listing for the five-CD "Super Deluxe" edition below.

A previously unreleased Paul Stanley-fronted song called "Betrayed" has been released in advance of the set. It's a different song than the 1989 Gene Simmons-led track of the same name that appeared on 1989's Hot in the Shade. You can hear the new song below.

The 40th-anniversary edition of Creatures of the Night will also be available in other formats. The fourth release from Kiss' Off the Soundboard live bootleg series, taken from a 1977 concert in Des Moines, arrives on Sept. 9.
Kiss, 'Creatures of the Night' Super Deluxe Track Listing
DISC ONE: Original Album Remastered
"Creatures Of The Night", "Saint And Sinner", "Keep Me Comin’", "Rock And Roll Hell", "Danger", "I Love It Loud", "I Still Love You", "Killer", "War Machine"

DISC TWO: Demos, Rarities and Outtakes
"I’m A Legend Tonight"
"Down On Your Knees"
"Nowhere To Run"
"Partners In Crime"
"Deadly Weapon" (Penny Lane Demo)
"Feel Like Heaven" (Penny Lane Demo)
"Nowhere To Run" (Penny Lane Demo)
"Deadly Weapon" (Original Demo)
"Feel Like Heaven" (Original Demo)*
"Nowhere To Run" (Take 11 – Instrumental)*
"Tell It To A Fool" (Take 4 – Drums & Bass Instrumental)*
"Chrome Goes Into Motion" (Take 2 – Drums & Bass Instrumental)*
"I’m A Legend Tonight" (Mix 4 – Instrumental & Background Vocals)*
"Don’t Leave Me Lonely" (Take 8 – Drums & Guitar Instrumental)*
"Something Seems To Happen At Night" (Gene Simmons Demo)
"It’s Gonna Be Alright" (Gene Simmons Demo)

DISC THREE: Demos, Rarities and Outtakes
"Legends Never Die" (Gene Simmons Demo)
"It’s My Life" (Gene Simmons Demo)
"Not For The Innocent" (Demo)*
"I Still Love You" (Take 1)*
"I Still Love You" (Take 2)*
"Saint And Sinner" (Take 1)*
"Saint And Sinner" (Take 2 – False Start)*
"Saint And Sinner" (Take 3)*
"Betrayed" (Outtake)*
"Creatures Of The Night" (Alternate Mix 19)*
"Partners In Crime" (Alternate Mix 16B)*
"I Love It Loud" (Alternate Mix 21)*
"War Machine" (Full-Length Version – Mix 11)*
"Rock And Roll Hell" (Take 2 – 9/10/1982)*
"Rock And Roll Hell" (Take 1 – Incomplete – 9/15/1982)*
"Rock And Roll Hell" (Take 2 – 9/15/1982)*
"I Love It Loud" (Single Edit)
"Creatures Of The Night" (1985 Remix)

DISC FOUR: Creatures Tour Live '82/'83 - Part One
"Creatures Of The Night" (Rockford, Illinois – 12/31/1982)
"Strutter" (Sioux City, Iowa – 12/30/1982)
"Calling Dr. Love" (Sioux City, Iowa – 12/30/1982)
"Firehouse" (Sioux City, Iowa – 12/30/1982)
"I Love It Loud" (Rockford, Illinois – 12/31/1982)
"Cold Gin" (Sioux City, Iowa – 12/30/1982)
"Keep Me Comin’" (Sioux City, Iowa – 12/30/1982)
"War Machine" (Sioux City, Iowa – 12/30/1982)
"I Want You" (Houston, Texas – 3/10/1983)
"Rock And Roll Hell" (Rockford, Illinois – 12/31/1982)
"I Still Love You" (Sioux City, Iowa – 12/30/1982)
"Shout It Out Loud" (Sioux City, Iowa – 12/30/1982)
Gene’s Bass Solo (Sioux City, Iowa – 12/30/1982)
"God Of Thunder" / Eric’s Drum Solo / "God Of Thunder" (Rockford, Illinois – 12/31/1982)

DISC FIVE: Creatures Tour Live '82/'83 - Part Two
Paul’s "Love Gun" Rap (Rockford, Illinois – 12/31/1982)
"Love Gun" (Rockford, Illinois – 12/31/1982)
Paul’s Guitar Solo (Rockford, Illinois – 12/31/1982)
"Black Diamond" (Houston, Texas – 3/10/1983)
"Detroit Rock City" (Houston, Texas – 3/10/1983)
"Rock And Roll All Nite" (Houston, Texas – 3/10/1983

BONUS LIVE PERFORMANCES
"Rock And Roll Hell" (Sioux City, Iowa – 12/30/1982)
"I Want You" (Rockford, Illinois – 12/31/1982)
"King Of The Night Time World" (Pine Bluff, Arkansas – 2/11/1983)
"Cold Gin" (Houston, Texas – 3/10/1983)
"I Still Love You" (Houston, Texas – 3/10/1983)
"Strutter" (Houston, Texas – 3/10/1983)

BONUS CREATURES TOUR SOUND EFFECTS
Tank Start Of Show, Turbine, Firehouse Siren, Drum and Ending Tank, Bass Solo Wind and Gargoyles
Bells, Flames
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSam 27 Aoû - 11:09

27.08.2022 11:05:07
https://blabbermouth.net/news/kiss-celebrates-40th-anniversary-of-creatures-of-the-night-album-with-super-deluxe-edition
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Creatu14

KISS Celebrates 40th Anniversary Of 'Creatures Of The Night' Album With Super Deluxe Edition

August 26, 2022

Celebrating its 40th anniversary, "Creatures Of The Night" from 1982 is a seminal album in the KISS catalog. It crushed fans' expectations with a huge, back-to-rock sound and has become a fan favorite and cult classic. On November 18, 2022, UMe will release "Creatures Of The Night 40" as a 5-CD + Blu-ray audio super deluxe edition, 3-LP deluxe, 2-CD deluxe, 1-LP half-speed master 180gm, 1-CD remaster, as well as a 5-CD super deluxe edition digital download + streaming and 2-CD digital download-only version plus a color vinyl exclusive. All configurations can be pre-ordered through the official KISS online store.

Having rechanneled their efforts into consciously making a return to the hard rock that they were known for, KISS — Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons and Eric Carr — unleashed "Creatures Of The Night" in October of 1982. In addition to a harder sound, the album is also noted for its heavier, darker mood. The single "I Love It Loud" has been performed on nearly every subsequent KISS tour, while "War Machine", the ballad "I Still Love You" and the title song also featured heavily in their live sets for a number of years. Also of note is "Killer", which featured the group's first songwriting collaboration with their soon-to-be-guitarist Vinnie Vincent. "Creatures Of The Night" received accolades in magazines such as Kerrang! and Guitar Player — which both placed the album in their Top Five end-of-year chart for 1982 — and has attained gold album status (sales of 500,000+).

Even though original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley appeared on the "Creatures Of The Night" album cover, he did not play on the LP. The guitar tracks on the effort were laid down by several musicians, including Robben Ford, Steve Farris and Vincent, who later became Frehley's replacement. "Creatures Of The Night" also saw KISS collaborating with outside songwriters, including the then-relatively unknown Bryan Adams.

During an interview on SiriusXM's "Rocktails With Ahmet Zappa" show earlier this year, KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons stated: "The 'Creatures' record was a transitioning record because Ace Frehley and Peter Criss were out of the band. You can't do it all yourself, so we brought in different guitar players, different things, and we co-wrote."

The "Creatures Of The Night 40" super deluxe boasts 103 total tracks with 75 tracks being unreleased. Newly remastered on CD 1, the original album has never sounded better. CDs 2 and 3 feature 34 demos, rarities and outtakes, including previously unreleased gems such as "Deadly Weapon (Penny Lane Demo)", "Not For The Innocent (Demo)" and "Betrayed (Outtake)". CDs 4 and 5 highlight 26 incredible, soundboard live recordings from the "Creatures" '82/'83 tour and seven super-rare tour sound effects, all recorded and archived by the "Creatures" tour sound engineer Harry Witz. The Blu-ray Audio disc showcases a first-ever Atmos and 5.1 surround mix from the original album multi-tracks plus the high-resolution newly remastered 1982 stereo mix of the original album. Additionally, the super deluxe box features an extensive array of bonus kollectible KISS memorabilia and ephemera.
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSam 27 Aoû - 11:14

27.08.2022 11:10:08
https://bravewords.com/news/kiss-creatures-of-the-night-40th-anniversary-multi-format-release-to-arrive-in-november-includes-super-deluxe-edition-previously-unreleased-track-streaming

KISS - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT 40TH ANNIVERSARY MULTI-FORMAT RELEASE TO ARRIVE IN NOVEMBER; INCLUDES SUPER DELUXE EDITION; PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED TRACK STREAMING

August 26, 2022, 19 hours ago
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 6308ce10
Celebrating its 40th anniversary, Creatures Of The Night from 1982 is a seminal album in the KISS catalog. It crushed fans’ expectations with a huge, back-to-rock sound and has become a fan favorite and cult classic.

On November 18, UMe will release Creatures Of The Night 40 as a 5-CD + Blu-ray Audio Super Deluxe Edition, 3-LP Deluxe, 2-CD Deluxe, 1-LP Half-Speed Master 180gm, 1-CD Remaster, as well as a 5-CD Super Deluxe Edition Digital Download + Streaming and 2-CD Digital Download-only version plus a color Vinyl exclusive. All configurations can be pre-ordered through the official KISS online store, here.

Having rechanneled their efforts into consciously making a return to the hard rock that they were known for, KISS - Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, and Eric Carr - unleashed Creatures Of The Night in October of 1982. In addition to a harder sound, the album is also noted for its heavier, darker mood. The single “I Love It Loud” has been performed on nearly every subsequent KISS tour, while “War Machine,” the ballad “I Still Love You,” and the title song also featured heavily in their live sets for a number of years. Also of note is “Killer,” which featured the group’s first songwriting collaboration with their soon-to-be-guitarist Vinnie Vincent. Creatures Of The Night received accolades in magazines such as Kerrang! and Guitar Player - which both placed the album in their top five end of year chart for 1982 - and has attained Gold Album status (sales of 500,000+).

The Creatures Of The Night 40 Super Deluxe boasts 103 total tracks with 75 tracks being unreleased. Newly remastered on CD 1, the original album has never sounded better. CDs 2 & 3 feature 34 demos, rarities & outtakes including unreleased gems such as “Deadly Weapon (Penny Lane Demo),” “Not For The Innocent (Demo)” and “Betrayed (Outtake)” (listen below). CDs 4 & 5 highlight 26 incredible, soundboard live recordings from the Creatures ‘82/’83 Tour and seven super rare tour sound effects, all recorded and archived by the Creatures Tour sound engineer Harry Witz. The Blu-ray Audio disc showcases a first-ever Atmos and 5.1 surround mix from the original album multi-tracks plus the high-resolution newly remastered 1982 stereo mix of the original album.

Additionally, the Super Deluxe box features an extensive array of bonus kollectible KISS memorabilia and ephemera, including:

* 80-page Hardcover Book with Extensive Liner Notes by Ken Sharp and a treasure trove of unreleased photos and imagery

* Creatures Of The Night 1982 Press Kit featuring:
- Creatures Band Press Bio Sheet
- Creatures Tour Band New Poster 11”x17”
- 2 Stage Drawings
- The Loudest Band In The World Poster 16”x24”
- Japanese Promo Poster 16”x22.5”
- Band Black & White Promo 8”x10”
- Gene, Paul, Eric & Vinnie Color Photos 8”x10”
- Creatures 40th T-shirt Iron-on Transfer Sheet
- “I Love It Loud” Bumper Sticker
- Australian Creatures Sticker
- Marcanã Stadium, Rio de Janeiro 6/18/83 Replica Ticket
- Creatures Tour “Detroit” VIP Cloth Sticky Backstage Pass
- 4 Killers-era Trading Cards

* Creatures 1982 Replica Tour Program

* Gene, Paul, Eric & Vinnie - Chris Hoffman Illustrations 9”x12”

* Gotham Rock City News Volume 2 Newspaper - Track-By-Track Interviews with Gene, Paul, Eric, Vinnie, Michael James Jackson, Bryan Adams, Jim Vallance, Adam Mitchell and Mikel Japp

* 4 Glow-In-The-Dark Guitar Picks

* Iron-on Patch

* 4 Buttons

KISS is America’s #1 Gold Record Award winning Rock group of all time and have sold over 100 million records worldwide. Peerless as a live act, the band’s illustrious legacy is marked by record breaking global tours. Now, after an astonishing 49-year career, KISS - Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Eric Singer and Tommy Thayer - are currently in the midst of their END OF THE ROAD tour.

5-CD Super Deluxe Edition tracklisting:

Disc One:

Creatures Of The Night - Original Album Remastered

"Creatures Of The Night"
"Saint And Sinner"
"Keep Me Comin’"
"Rock And Roll Hell"
"Danger"
"I Love It Loud"
"I Still Love You"
"Killer"
"War Machine"

Disc Two:

Demos, Rarities & Outtakes

"I’m A Legend Tonight"
"Down On Your Knees"
"Nowhere To Run"
"Partners In Crime"
"Deadly Weapon" (Penny Lane Demo)*
"Feel Like Heaven" (Penny Lane Demo)*
"Nowhere To Run" (Penny Lane Demo)*
"Deadly Weapon" (Original Demo)*
"Feel Like Heaven" (Original Demo)*
"Nowhere To Run" (Take 11 - Instrumental)*
"Tell It To A Fool" (Take 4 - Drums & Bass Instrumental)*
"Chrome Goes Into Motion" (Take 2 - Drums & Bass Instrumental)*
"I’m A Legend Tonight" (Mix 4 - Instrumental & Background Vocals)*
"Don’t Leave Me Lonely" (Take 8 - Drums & Guitar Instrumental)*
"Something Seems To Happen At Night" (Gene Simmons Demo)
"It’s Gonna Be Alright" (Gene Simmons Demo)

Disc Three:

"Legends Never Die" (Gene Simmons Demo)
"I Still Love You" (Take 1)*
"I Still Love You" (Take 2)*
"Saint And Sinner" (Take 1)*
"Saint And Sinner" (Take 2 - False Start)*
"Saint And Sinner" (Take 3)*
"Betrayed" (Outtake)*
"Creatures Of The Night" (Alternate Mix 19)*
"Partners In Crime" (Alternate Mix 16B)*
"War Machine" (Full-Length Version - Mix 11)*
"Rock And Roll Hell" (Take 2 - 9/10/1982)*
"Rock And Roll Hell" (Take 1 - Incomplete - 9/15/1982)*
"Rock And Roll Hell" (Take 2 - 9/15/1982)*
"I Love It Loud" (Single Edit)
"Creatures Of The Night" (1985 Remix)

Disc Four:

Creatures Tour Live ‘82/’83 - Part One

"Creatures Of The Night" (Rockford, Illinois - 12/31/1982)*
"Strutter" (Sioux City, Iowa - 12/30/1982)*
"Calling Dr. Love" (Sioux City, Iowa - 12/30/1982)*
"Firehouse" (Sioux City, Iowa - 12/30/1982)*
"I Love It Loud" (Rockford, Illinois - 12/31/1982)*
"Cold Gin" (Sioux City, Iowa - 12/30/1982)*
"Keep Me Comin’" (Sioux City, Iowa - 12/30/1982)*
"War Machine" (Sioux City, Iowa - 12/30/1982)*
"I Want You" (Houston, Texas - 3/10/1983)*
"Rock And Roll Hell" (Rockford, Illinois - 12/31/1982)*
"I Still Love You" (Sioux City, Iowa - 12/30/1982)*
"Shout It Out Loud" (Sioux City, Iowa - 12/30/1982)*
Gene’s Bass Solo (Sioux City, Iowa - 12/30/1982)*
"God Of Thunder" / Eric’s Drum Solo / "God Of Thunder" (Rockford, Illinois - 12/31/1982)*

Disc Five:

Creatures Tour Live ‘82/’83 - Part Two

Paul’s Love Gun Rap (Rockford, Illinois - 12/31/1982)*
"Love Gun" (Rockford, Illinois - 12/31/1982)*
Paul’s Guitar Solo (Rockford, Illinois - 12/31/1982)*
"Black Diamond" (Houston, Texas - 3/10/1983)*
"Detroit Rock City" (Houston, Texas - 3/10/1983)*
"Rock And Roll All Nite" (Houston, Texas - 3/10/1983)*

Bonus Live Performances

"Rock And Roll Hell" (Sioux City, Iowa - 12/30/1982)*
"I Want You" (Rockford, Illinois - 12/31/1982)*
"King Of The Night Time World" (Pine Bluff, Arkansas - 2/11/1983)*
"Cold Gin" (Houston, Texas - 3/10/1983)*
"I Still Love You" (Houston, Texas - 3/10/1983)*
"Strutter" (Houston, Texas - 3/10/1983)*

Bonus Creatures Tour Sound Effects

Tank Start Of Show*
Turbine*
Firehouse Siren*
Drum and Ending Tank*
Bass Solo Wind and Gargoyles*
Bells*
Flames*

Blu-Ray Audio:

Creatures Of The Night

*48kHz 24-bit Dolby Atmos / *48kHz 24-bit Dolby TrueHD 5.1 Surround / 96kHz 24-bit High-Resolution PCM Stereo

"Creatures Of The Night"
"Saint And Sinner"
"Keep Me Comin’"
"Rock And Roll Hell"
"Danger"
"I Love It Loud"
"I Still Love You"
"Killer"
"War Machine"

* Previously unreleased

Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Creatu15

3LP Deluxe Edition - Color Vinyl - Ecomm Exclusive

LP One:

Creatures Of The Night - Original Album Remastered

Side One
"Creatures Of The Night"
"Saint And Sinner"
"Keep Me Comin’"
"Rock And Roll Hell"
"Danger"

Side Two
"I Love It Loud"
"I Still Love You"
"Killer"
"War Machine"

LP Two:

Side Three
"Deadly Weapon" (Original Demo)*
"Betrayed" (Outtake)*
"I’m A Legend Tonight" (Mix 4 - Instrumental & Background Vocals)*
"Nowhere To Run" (Take 11 - Instrumental)*

Side Four
"Rock And Roll Hell" (Take 2 - 9/10/1982)*
"Don’t Leave Me Lonely" (Take 8 - Drums & Guitar Instrumental)*

LP Three:

Creatures Tour Live ‘82/’83

Side Five
"Creatures Of The Night" (Rockford, Illinois - 12/31/1982)*
"I Love It Loud" (Rockford, Illinois - 12/31/1982)*
"Keep Me Comin’" (Sioux City, Iowa - 12/30/1982)*
"War Machine" (Sioux City, Iowa - 12/30/1982)*

Side Six
"I Want You" (Houston, Texas - 3/10/1983)*
"Rock And Roll Hell" (Rockford, Illinois - 12/31/1982)*
"I Still Love You" (Sioux City, Iowa - 12/30/1982)*

*Previously Unreleased
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeLun 29 Aoû - 15:40

29.08.2022 13:37:34
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kiss-creatures-night-celebrates-40-130026252.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cua2lzc25ld3MuZGUv&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAADhw_h910zcWV5a6icOOe4VwQzzGKJ1_SaR4BCxtSWaU11Hd4H1xHAzGjtYIq48tyU8cJ4pI0RbucRZPMWy3DPUpW0UDSNrbLKge1xodQTENy7jr803DtAdKTOUK8_gueTwIXqwWguwlaClGMNuS20Wk2-DqYxrT0iujX21O-LC7

KISS’ ‘Creatures Of The Night’ Celebrates 40 Years With Super Deluxe Edition

Tim Peacock
Fri, August 26, 2022, 3:00 PM·6 min read
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 0513e910
Celebrating its 40th anniversary, Creatures Of The Night from 1982 is a seminal album in the KISS catalog. It crushed fans’ expectations with a huge, back-to-rock sound and has become a fan favorite and cult classic.

On November 18, 2022, UMe will release Creatures Of The Night 40 as a 5-CD + Blu-ray Audio Super Deluxe Edition, 3-LP Deluxe, 2-CD Deluxe, 1-LP Half-Speed Master 180gm, 1-CD Remaster, as well as a 5-CD Super Deluxe Edition Digital Download + Streaming and 2-CD Digital Download-only version plus a color Vinyl exclusive.

Having rechanneled their efforts into consciously making a return to the hard rock that they were known for, KISS – Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, and Eric Carr – unleashed Creatures Of The Night in October of 1982. In addition to a harder sound, the album is also noted for its heavier, darker mood.

The single “I Love It Loud” has been performed on nearly every subsequent KISS tour, while “War Machine,” the ballad “I Still Love You,” and the title song also featured heavily in their live sets for a number of years. Also of note is “Killer,” which featured the group’s first songwriting collaboration with their soon-to-be-guitarist Vinnie Vincent. Creatures Of The Night received accolades in magazines such as Kerrang! and Guitar Player – which both placed the album in their top five end of year chart for 1982 – and has attained Gold Album status (sales of 500,000+).

The Creatures Of The Night 40 Super Deluxe boasts 103 total tracks with 75 tracks being unreleased. Newly remastered on CD 1, the original album has never sounded better. CDs 2 & 3 feature 34 demos, rarities & outtakes including unreleased gems such as “Deadly Weapon (Penny Lane Demo),” “Not For The Innocent (Demo)” and “Betrayed (Outtake).” CDs 4 & 5 highlight 26 incredible, soundboard live recordings from the Creatures ‘82/’83 Tour and seven super rare tour sound effects, all recorded and archived by the Creatures Tour sound engineer Harry Witz. The Blu-ray Audio disc showcases a first-ever Atmos and 5.1 surround mix from the original album multi-tracks plus the high-resolution newly remastered 1982 stereo mix of the original album.

Additionally, the Super Deluxe box features an extensive array of bonus KISS memorabilia and ephemera, including: 80-page Hardcover Book with Extensive Liner Notes by Ken Sharp and a treasure trove of unreleased photos and imagery and a Creatures Of The Night 1982 Press Kit.

This extensive latter includes a breathtaking selection of memorabilia: a Creatures Band Press Bio Sheet; Creatures Tour Band New Poster 11”x17”, 2 Stage Drawings, The Loudest Band In The World Poster 16”x24”, a Japanese Promo Poster 16”x22.5”, Band Black & White Promo 8”x10”, Gene, Paul, Eric & Vinnie Color Photos 8”x10”; Creatures 40th T-shirt Iron-on Transfer Sheet , “I Love It Loud” Bumper Sticker Australian Creatures Sticker, Marcanã Stadium, Rio de Janeiro 6/18/83 Replica Ticket, Creatures Tour “Detroit” VIP Cloth Sticky Backstage Pass, 4 Killers-era Trading Cards, Creatures 1982 Replica Tour Program, Gene, Paul, Eric & Vinnie – Chris Hoffman Illustrations 9”x12”, Gotham Rock City News Volume 2 Newspaper – Track-By-Track Interviews with Gene, Paul, Eric, Vinnie, Michael James Jackson, Bryan Adams, Jim Vallance, Adam Mitchell and Mikel Japp, 4 Glow-In-The-Dark Guitar Picks, Iron-on Patch and 4 Buttons.
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeLun 5 Sep - 10:02

05.09.2022 08:00:46

Kiss - 5 Demos That Should Be On The Albums - Part 26

283 vues . 4 sept. 2022
5 awesome demos that should be on the Kiss' albums! Bonus: a live rehearsal of a classic! Remember to SUBSCRIBE (+ hit the notification bell) to catch future uploads.

Tracklist:
- Betrayed
- Heavy Rain
- Rock Or Be Rocked
- Somebody's Waiting
- So Many Girls, So Little Time

Bonus:
- War Machine (live)
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMar 6 Sep - 9:18

06.09.2022 07:17:28

KISS Creatures Of The Night 40th Anniversary Super Deluxe Boxset Unboxing

16 556 vues . 3 sept. 2022
Unboxing the Super Deluxe Boxset of Creatures Of The Night (40th Anniversary), available November 18, 2022! To include a 5-CD + Blu-ray Audio Super Deluxe Edition, 3-LP Deluxe, 2-CD Deluxe, 1-LP Half-Speed Master 180gm, 1-CD Remaster, as well as a 5-CD Super Deluxe Edition Digital Download + Streaming and 2-CD Digital Download-only version plus a color Vinyl exclusive.
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSam 15 Oct - 13:21

15.10.2022 12:57:37
https://www.guitarplayer.com/players/robben-ford-reveals-his-weirdest-gig

Robben Ford Reveals His Weirdest Gig

By Rod Brakes published 1 day ago
“I spent nine days in the studio with Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley. And that was rather unusual,” recalls the jazz fusion master.
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Gpbxty10
(Image credit: Jun Sato/WireImage)

40 years ago this month, New York City rock legends Kiss released their landmark Creatures of the Night(opens in new tab) album.

With a change of image beckoning, this 1982 LP was the last to feature Kiss wearing their trademark face paint before the release of Lick It Up(opens in new tab) the following year.

It would also be Kiss's last album on Casablanca Records – the label that had nurtured the band since their eponymous debut(opens in new tab) release in 1974.

Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Ibarv810
Kiss's tenth studio album, Creatures of the Night(opens in new tab), was originally released in October 1982. (Image credit: UMe)

All was not well in the Kiss camp during the recording of Creatures of the Night(opens in new tab).

Casablanca founder Neil Bogart sadly passed away that year, and co-founding guitarist Ace Frehley was in absentia.

Although Space Ace’s face is featured on the album’s cover he did not play on Creatures of the Night and quit the band shortly after its release.

He was replaced by Vinnie Vincent who recorded guitar parts on several tracks including “Keep Me Comin',” “Danger,” “War Machine,” “Saint and Sinner,” “I Love It Loud” and “Killer” (though he was not appropriately credited for his work at the time.)

Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vx3fpj10
The "weirdest gig" of Robben Ford's career involved spending nine days in the studio with Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley. There he cut guitar solos for the Kiss tracks "Rock and Roll Hell" and "I Still Love You." (Image credit: Tim Mosenfelder/Getty Images)

Although Kiss were aiming to return to their hard rock roots with Creatures of the Night in an effort to reconnect with fans, they extended a somewhat surprising studio invitation to jazz fusion whizz Robben Ford.

Known for his work with the likes of L.A. Express, Yellowjackets, Miles Davis and Larry Carlton he seemed an unlikely choice.

And Ford couldn’t agree more.

In this interview for D’Addario(opens in new tab), the guitarist responds to a question from a fan who asks what his weirdest gig was.

"I’d heard a lot about their stories and was playing music that I don't play, and I never listen to"
Robben Ford

Tentatively, Ford begins with the disclaimer: “There's been a lot of water under the bridge,” before confirming that his weirdest gig was, in fact, “doing nine days in the studio with Kiss.

“I played on their record Creatures of the Night… It turned out there are two guitar solos on that record from me. ‘Rock and Roll Hell’ was the first song and the other one is kind of a rock ballad called ‘I Still Love You.’

“I spent nine days in the studio with Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley. And that was rather unusual. That whole situation there was rather unusual. I’d heard a lot about their stories and was playing music that I don't play, and I never listen to.”

MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSam 15 Oct - 13:36

15.10.2022 13:33:02

Robben Ford révèle son concert le plus étrange

"J'ai passé neuf jours en studio avec Gene Simmons et Paul Stanley. Et c'était plutôt inhabituel », se souvient le maître du jazz fusion.

Il y a 40 ans ce mois-ci, les légendes du rock new-yorkais Kiss sortaient leur album phare Creatures of the Night.

Bien que Kiss visait à revenir à ses racines hard rock avec Creatures of the Night dans le but de renouer avec les fans, ils ont lancé une invitation en studio quelque peu surprenante au génie du jazz fusion Robben Ford.

Connu pour son travail avec L.A. Express, Yellowjackets, Miles Davis et Larry Carlton, il semblait un choix improbable.

Et Ford ne pouvait pas être plus d'accord.

Dans cette interview pour D'Addario, le guitariste répond à une question d'un fan qui demande quel a été son concert le plus étrange.

"J'avais beaucoup entendu parler de leurs histoires et je jouais de la musique que je ne jouais pas et que je n'écoutais jamais"
Robert Ford

Provisoirement, Ford commence par l'avertissement : « Il y a eu beaucoup d'eau sous les ponts », avant de confirmer que son concert le plus étrange était, en fait, « de passer neuf jours en studio avec Kiss.

"J'ai joué sur leur disque Creatures of the Night... Il s'est avéré qu'il y avait deux solos de guitare sur ce disque de ma part. "Rock and Roll Hell" était la première chanson et l'autre est une sorte de ballade rock appelée "I Still Love You".

« J'ai passé neuf jours en studio avec Gene Simmons et Paul Stanley. Et c'était plutôt inhabituel. Toute cette situation là-bas était plutôt inhabituelle. J'avais beaucoup entendu parler de leurs histoires et je jouais de la musique que je ne jouais pas et que je n'écoutais jamais.

Avec un changement d'image qui s'annonçait, ce LP de 1982 a été le dernier à présenter Kiss portant sa peinture faciale avant la sortie de Lick It Up l'année suivante.

Ce serait également le dernier album de Kiss sur Casablanca Records - le label qui avait nourri le groupe depuis la sortie de leur premier album éponyme en 1974.
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSam 15 Oct - 13:40

15.10.2022 13:38:42

Mon solo préféré de l'album sur mon titre préféré : "Rock and Roll Hell" !
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeLun 17 Oct - 9:42

17.10.2022 07:37:20
https://ultimateclassicrock.com/kiss-i-love-it-loud/
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Attach43

40 Years Ago: Kiss Refuses to Die Quietly With ‘I Love It Loud’

Gary Graff
Published: October 13, 2022
The Vinnie Vincent era of Kiss did not start quietly.

"I Love It Loud," co-written with Gene Simmons by the man then known as Vincent Cusano, was the first single released from Kiss' 1982 album Creatures of the Night and one of three he helped pen for the album. (The others were "Killer" with Simmons and "I Still Love You" with Paul Stanley.)

Ace Frehley was still technically part of Kiss at the time; he was even included on the cover of Creatures of the Night, but his ouster had already occurred. He didn't play on the album, but Vincent, as a session player, was featured on six of the album's nine tracks, including playing all of the guitars on "I Love It Loud."

Neither the song nor the album was a hit, but they marked a turning point for Kiss. After alienating their audience with pop-friendly albums such as 1979's Dynasty and 1980's Unmasked, the band returned to hard rock with Creatures and began the long process of pulling out of a career-threatening tailspin.

Vincent met Kiss through Adam Mitchell, a Scottish singer and songwriter who co-wrote two new songs with Stanley for 1982's Killers compilation, stayed on board for Creatures of the Night, and later returned for 1987's Crazy Nights and 1989's Hot in the Shade. Vincent's band Warrior was rehearsing at the Record Plant in Los Angeles when Kiss was recording Creatures of the Night there with producer Michael James Jackson.

"I Love It Loud's" starting point was a song Vincent had called "Loud and Proud." Simmons told a Vault Experience audience in Nashville in April 2018 - where he and Vincent reunited for the first time in 20 years - that the two wrote the song at Diana Ross' house while Simmons was living with her. "We're sitting around ... 'What do you want to do?' What do you want to do?'" Simmons recalled. "So [Vincent] shows me stuff that he likes: 'How about this? How about that?'" Simmons, meanwhile, showed Vincent the guitar riff from the Who's "My Generation," which, he said, inspired lyrics like "Stand up, you don't have to be afraid / Get down, love is like a hurricane."

The "hey, hey, hey, yeah" chant, meanwhile, was taken from a bridge Simmons had offered to one of Stanley's songs on Killers, but "he didn't like it. So I said, 'OK, bitch. I'll put it in "I Love It Loud." "So 'I Love It Loud' started with an idea that I had and then a melody kind of thing, and I came up with the chorus: 'I want to hear it loud, right between the eyes,'" Simmons said. But he did credit Vincent with writing "all those lyrics you know, like all that cool stuff - 'Stand up, you don't have to be afraid' - Vinnie's word. 'Love is like a hurricane,' 'Street boy, no, I could never be tamed.' He wrote every one of those words. When it's good, you can hear it. ... It comes fast."

Even though it quickly became a concert staple, "I Love It Loud" - whose recording did not include Stanley - didn't exactly get Creatures of the Night off to a fast start. It didn't crack the Billboard 100, stalling at No. 102 as a Bubbling Under track. It didn't make it onto the rock chart either. Creatures of the Night eventually went gold, and while its No. 45 peak on the Billboard 200 was seemingly unremarkable, it did mark a 30-point improvement over its predecessor, 1981's disastrous medieval-themed concept album Music From "The Elder." The band's career turnaround gained even more momentum the following year as the members removed their face paint and released Lick It Up.

Creatures of the Night was the last Kiss album to feature the band in makeup until Psycho Circus in 1998. Vincent remained with the band for three years, leaving in 1984 and being replaced briefly by Mark St. John and then Bruce Kulick.

Read More: 40 Years Ago: Kiss Refuses to Die Quietly With 'I Love It Loud' | https://ultimateclassicrock.com/kiss-i-love-it-loud/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeLun 17 Oct - 9:48

17.10.2022 07:43:07

Il y a 40 ans : Kiss refuse de mourir tranquillement avec « I Love It Loud »

"I Love It Loud ", co-écrit avec Gene Simmons par l'homme alors connu sous le nom de Vincent Cusano, était le premier single sorti de l'album Creatures of the Night de Kiss en 1982 et l'un des trois qu'il a aidé à écrire pour l'album. (Les autres étaient "Killer" avec Simmons et "I Still Love You" avec Paul Stanley.)

Ace Frehley faisait encore techniquement partie de Kiss à l'époque; il a même été inclus sur la couverture de Creatures of the Night, mais son éviction avait déjà eu lieu. Il n'a pas joué sur l'album, mais Vincent, en tant que joueur de session, a été présenté sur six des neuf pistes de l'album, notamment en jouant toutes les guitares sur "I Love It Loud".

Ni la chanson ni l'album n'ont été un succès, mais ils ont marqué un tournant pour Kiss. Après avoir aliéné leur public avec des albums pop tels que Dynasty de 1979 et Unmasked de 1980, le groupe est revenu au hard rock avec Creatures et a commencé le long processus de se retirer d'une chute libre menaçant sa carrière.

Vincent a rencontré Kiss par l'intermédiaire d'Adam Mitchell, un chanteur et auteur-compositeur écossais qui a co-écrit deux nouvelles chansons avec Stanley pour la compilation Killers de 1982, est resté à bord pour Creatures of the Night, et est ensuite revenu pour Crazy Nights de 1987 et Hot in the Shade de 1989. Le groupe de Vincent, Warrior, répétait à la Record Plant de Los Angeles lorsque Kiss y enregistrait Creatures of the Night avec le producteur Michael James Jackson.

Le point de départ de "I Love It Loud" était une chanson que Vincent avait intitulée "Loud and Proud". Simmons a déclaré à un public de Vault Experience à Nashville en avril 2018 – où lui et Vincent se sont réunis pour la première fois en 20 ans – que les deux ont écrit la chanson chez Diana Ross alors que Simmons vivait avec elle. "Nous sommes assis autour ... 'Qu'est-ce que tu veux faire?' Qu'est-ce que tu veux faire ?", se souvient Simmons. "Alors [Vincent] me montre des trucs qu'il aime : "Et ça ? Et ça ?"" Simmons, quant à lui, a montré à Vincent le riff de guitare de "My Generation" de Who, qui, a-t-il dit, a inspiré des paroles comme "Stand lève-toi, tu n'as pas à avoir peur / Descends, l'amour est comme un ouragan."

Le chant "hey, hey, hey, yeah", quant à lui, a été tiré d'un pont que Simmons avait offert à l'une des chansons de Stanley sur Killers, mais "il n'a pas aimé ça. Alors j'ai dit, 'OK, salope. Je' Je l'ai mis dans "I Love It Loud". "Alors 'I Love It Loud' a commencé avec une idée que j'avais, puis une sorte de mélodie, et j'ai trouvé le refrain : 'Je veux l'entendre fort, juste entre les yeux ", a déclaré Simmons. Mais il a crédité Vincent d'avoir écrit" toutes ces paroles que vous connaissez, comme tous ces trucs sympas - "Lève-toi, tu n'as pas à avoir peur" - le mot de Vinnie. "L'amour est comme un ouragan", "Garçon de la rue, non, je ne pourrais jamais être apprivoisé." Il a écrit chacun de ces mots. Quand c'est bon, ça s'entend. ... Ça vient vite."

Même s'il est rapidement devenu un incontournable du concert, "I Love It Loud" - dont l'enregistrement n'incluait pas Stanley - n'a pas vraiment fait démarrer Créatures de la nuit rapidement. Il n'a pas fait craquer le Billboard 100, décrochant au n ° 102 en tant que morceau Bubbling Under. Il n'a pas non plus fait partie du classement des rocks. Créatures de la nuit a finalement remporté l'or, et même si son pic n ° 45 sur le Billboard 200 était apparemment banal, il a marqué une amélioration de 30 points par rapport à son prédécesseur, l'album concept désastreux sur le thème médiéval de 1981 Music From "The Elder". Le revirement de carrière du groupe a pris encore plus d'élan l'année suivante lorsque les membres ont enlevé leur peinture faciale et ont sorti Lick It Up.

Creatures of the Night a été le dernier album de Kiss à présenter le groupe maquillé jusqu'à Psycho Circus en 1998. Vincent est resté avec le groupe pendant trois ans, partant en 1984 et étant brièvement remplacé par Mark St. John puis Bruce Kulick.
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeLun 17 Oct - 10:21

17.10.2022 08:19:16

C'est quand même dingue de voir que Paul Stanley n'a même pas participé à l'enregistrement du hit de l'album...
PasteurPasteurLove gunMessages : 1785
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMar 18 Oct - 21:30

Oui c'est assez rare !
https://www.facebook.com/pasteurguyofficiel/
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMer 19 Oct - 10:38

19.10.2022 07:21:41
Pasteur a écrit:
Oui c'est assez rare !
Pas que tant que cela en fait...
J'ai lu dans plusieurs ouvrages et notamment dans le "Kiss, plus chaud qu'en enfer", qu'après l'expérience des albums solos, les membres du groupe ont fait studio à part sur les albums suivants. Ainsi, sur "Dynasty", il me semble que Paul ne joue que sur ses titres (soit 3 sur 9). Je suis en tous les cas certain que lui et Gene ne jouent pas sur les trois morceaux d'Ace puisque ce dernier joue la basse et la rythmique... Idem pour Unmasked. Ensuite, sur les albums suivants, il est régulièrement arrivé que Gene prenne la rythmique sur ses morceaux qui ont donc été enregistrés sans Paul.

C'est ce côté qui m'a toujours énerver chez Kiss, spécialiste de la gruge... Lorsque tu achètes un produit, tu n'es jamais sûr du contenu !
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeLun 31 Oct - 10:34

31.10.2022 09:30:03
https://blabbermouth.net/news/hear-kisss-demo-version-of-not-for-the-innocent-from-creatures-of-the-night-40th-anniversary-super-deluxe-edition
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Kisscr11

Hear KISS's Demo Version Of 'Not For The Innocent' From 'Creatures Of The Night' 40th-Anniversary Super Deluxe Edition

October 30, 2022
Celebrating its 40th anniversary, "Creatures Of The Night" from 1982 is a seminal album in the KISS catalog. It crushed fans' expectations with a huge, back-to-rock sound and has become a fan favorite and cult classic. On November 18, UMe will release "Creatures Of The Night 40" as a 5-CD + Blu-ray audio super deluxe edition, 3-LP deluxe, 2-CD deluxe, 1-LP half-speed master 180gm, 1-CD remaster, as well as a 5-CD super deluxe edition digital download + streaming and 2-CD digital download-only version plus a color vinyl exclusive. All configurations can be pre-ordered through the official KISS online store.

Having rechanneled their efforts into consciously making a return to the hard rock that they were known for, KISS — Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons and Eric Carr — unleashed "Creatures Of The Night" in October of 1982. In addition to a harder sound, the album is also noted for its heavier, darker mood. The single "I Love It Loud" has been performed on nearly every subsequent KISS tour, while "War Machine", the ballad "I Still Love You" and the title song also featured heavily in their live sets for a number of years. Also of note is "Killer", which featured the group's first songwriting collaboration with their soon-to-be-guitarist Vinnie Vincent. "Creatures Of The Night" received accolades in magazines such as Kerrang! and Guitar Player — which both placed the album in their Top Five end-of-year chart for 1982 — and has attained gold album status (sales of 500,000+).

Even though original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley appeared on the "Creatures Of The Night" album cover, he did not play on the LP. The guitar tracks on the effort were laid down by several musicians, including Robben Ford, Steve Farris and Vincent, who later became Frehley's replacement. "Creatures Of The Night" also saw KISS collaborating with outside songwriters, including the then-relatively unknown Bryan Adams.

During an interview on SiriusXM's "Rocktails With Ahmet Zappa" show earlier this year, KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons stated: "The 'Creatures' record was a transitioning record because Ace Frehley and Peter Criss were out of the band. You can't do it all yourself, so we brought in different guitar players, different things, and we co-wrote."

The "Creatures Of The Night 40" super deluxe boasts 103 total tracks with 75 tracks being unreleased. Newly remastered on CD 1, the original album has never sounded better. CDs 2 and 3 feature 34 demos, rarities and outtakes, including previously unreleased gems such as "Deadly Weapon (Penny Lane Demo)", "Not For The Innocent (Demo)" and "Betrayed (Outtake)". CDs 4 and 5 highlight 26 incredible, soundboard live recordings from the "Creatures" '82/'83 tour and seven super-rare tour sound effects, all recorded and archived by the "Creatures" tour sound engineer Harry Witz. The Blu-ray Audio disc showcases a first-ever Atmos and 5.1 surround mix from the original album multi-tracks plus the high-resolution newly remastered 1982 stereo mix of the original album. Additionally, the super deluxe box features an extensive array of bonus kollectible KISS memorabilia and ephemera.

The above-mentioned demo version of "Not For The Innocent" — featuring Stanley and Simmons trading lead vocals — can be heard below. The final version of the song, which featured only Simmons on vocals, was featured on KISS's 1983 album "Lick It Up".

MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeLun 31 Oct - 10:57

31.10.2022 09:54:48

Écoutez la version démo de KISS de "Not For The Innocent" de "Creatures Of The Night" 40th-Anniversary Super Deluxe Edition

Célébrant ses 40 ans, "Creatures Of The Night" de 1982 est un album phare du catalogue KISS. Il a écrasé les attentes des fans avec un énorme son de retour au rock et est devenu un classique culte et préféré des fans. Le 18 novembre, UMe sortira "Creatures Of The Night 40" en édition super deluxe audio 5 CD + Blu-ray, 3-LP deluxe, 2-CD deluxe, 1-LP master demi-vitesse 180gm, 1-CD remaster, ainsi qu'un téléchargement numérique en édition super deluxe de 5 CD + streaming et une version en téléchargement numérique de 2 CD uniquement plus un vinyle couleur exclusif. Toutes les configurations peuvent être pré-commandées via la boutique en ligne officielle de KISS.

Après avoir réorienté leurs efforts pour faire consciemment un retour au hard rock pour lequel ils étaient connus, KISS - Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons et Eric Carr - a lancé "Creatures Of The Night" en octobre 1982. En plus d'un son plus dur, le L'album est également connu pour son humeur plus lourde et plus sombre. Le single " I Love It Loud " a été joué sur presque toutes les tournées KISS suivantes, tandis que " War Machine ", la ballade " I Still Love You " et la chanson titre ont également figuré en bonne place dans leurs sets live pendant plusieurs années. A noter également "Killer", qui présentait la première collaboration d'écriture de chansons du groupe avec leur futur guitariste Vinnie Vincent. "Creatures Of The Night" a reçu des éloges dans des magazines tels que Kerrang ! et Guitar Player - qui ont tous deux placé l'album dans leur classement de fin d'année Top Five pour 1982 - et a atteint le statut d'album d'or (ventes de plus de 500 000).

Même si le guitariste original de KISS, Ace Frehley, est apparu sur la couverture de l'album "Creatures Of The Night", il n'a pas joué sur le LP. Les morceaux de guitare de l'effort ont été composés par plusieurs musiciens, dont Robben Ford, Steve Farris et Vincent, qui sont devenus plus tard le remplaçant de Frehley. "Creatures Of The Night" a également vu KISS collaborer avec des auteurs-compositeurs extérieurs, dont Bryan Adams, alors relativement inconnu.

Lors d'une interview sur l'émission "Rocktails With Ahmet Zappa" de SiriusXM plus tôt cette année, le bassiste/chanteur de KISS, Gene Simmons, a déclaré : "Le disque 'Creatures' était un disque en transition parce qu'Ace Frehley et Peter Criss n'étaient pas dans le groupe. Vous ne pouvez pas faire tout vous-même, alors nous avons fait venir différents guitaristes, différentes choses, et nous avons co-écrit."

Le super deluxe "Creatures Of The Night 40" compte 103 titres au total, dont 75 titres inédits. Nouvellement remastérisé sur le CD 1, l'album original n'a jamais sonné aussi bien. Les CD 2 et 3 contiennent 34 démos, raretés et extraits, y compris des joyaux inédits tels que "Deadly Weapon (Penny Lane Demo)", "Not For The Innocent (Demo)" et "Betrayed (Outtake)". Les CD 4 et 5 présentent 26 enregistrements live incroyables de la tournée "Creatures" '82/'83 et sept effets sonores de la tournée super rares, tous enregistrés et archivés par l'ingénieur du son de la tournée "Creatures" Harry Witz. Le disque Blu-ray Audio présente un tout premier mixage Atmos et surround 5.1 de l'album original multipistes ainsi que le mixage stéréo haute résolution nouvellement remasterisé de 1982 de l'album original. De plus, la boîte super de luxe comprend une vaste gamme de souvenirs et d'éphémères KISS kollectibles bonus.

La version de démonstration mentionnée ci-dessus de "Not For The Innocent" - mettant en vedette Stanley et Simmons en tant que voix principales - peut être entendue ci-dessous. La version finale de la chanson, qui ne mettait en vedette que Simmons au chant, figurait sur l'album de 1983 de KISS "Lick It Up".
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeLun 31 Oct - 11:57

31.10.2022 10:52:53
https://ultimateclassicrock.com/kiss-not-for-the-innocent-demo/
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Attach46

Hear Kiss’ Stanley and Simmons Trade Vocals on New ‘Creatures’ Demo

Martin Kielty
Published: October 30, 2022
Kiss leaders Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons can be heard trading lead vocals on a demo version of the song "Not for the Innocent," which only features Simmons in its final version.

The demo appears on the band's upcoming extended edition of Creatures of the Night, while the final version was placed on their 1983 album Lick It Up. Both can be heard below.

The Creatures 40th anniversary edition arrives on Nov. 18 in a range of formats, including a 5CD/Blu-ray box set containing the remastered album and 67 mostly unreleased additional tracks. Collectibles include a hardcover book, 1982 press kit, posters, stickers, a backstage pass, guitar picks, button badges and a replica tour program.

Creatures was recorded during a tense time for Kiss. Original drummer Peter Criss had bowed out a few years earlier, and although guitarist Ace Frehley was credited on the record and appeared on the sleeve, his tracks were laid down by a number of other musicians including Vinnie Vincent, whose later confirmation as Frehley’s replacement proved to be a short-lived mistake with long-term consequences.

"Creatures is more a street album for us," Stanley told Record Mirror around the time of its release, noting its significant differences when compared to their previous LP, the failed concept album Music From 'The Elder.' "Basically, we feel that everybody is a creature of the night. We're all less inhibited and we're all vampires. The night makes people feel free and then by the cold light of dawn we crawl home to our coffins to behave like normal people during the day."

Read More: Hear Kiss' Stanley + Simmons Trade Vocals on New ‘Creatures' Demo | https://ultimateclassicrock.com/kiss-not-for-the-innocent-demo/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeLun 31 Oct - 12:19

31.10.2022 11:17:08

Écoutez les voix de Kiss Stanley et Simmons Trade sur la nouvelle démo "Creatures"

Les leaders de Kiss, Paul Stanley et Gene Simmons, peuvent être entendus échanger des voix principales sur une version démo de la chanson "Not for the Innocent", qui ne présente Simmons que dans sa version finale.

La démo apparaît sur la prochaine édition étendue du groupe de Creatures of the Night, tandis que la version finale a été placée sur leur album de 1983 Lick It Up. Les deux peuvent être entendus ci-dessous.

L'édition du 40e anniversaire de Creatures arrive le 18 novembre dans une gamme de formats, y compris un coffret 5CD/Blu-ray contenant l'album remasterisé et 67 titres supplémentaires pour la plupart inédits. Les objets de collection comprennent un livre à couverture rigide, un dossier de presse de 1982, des affiches, des autocollants, un laissez-passer pour les coulisses, des médiators, des badges et une réplique du programme de tournée.

Creatures a été enregistré pendant une période tendue pour Kiss. Le batteur original Peter Criss s'était retiré quelques années plus tôt, et bien que le guitariste Ace Frehley ait été crédité sur le disque et apparaisse sur la pochette, ses morceaux ont été composés par un certain nombre d'autres musiciens, dont Vinnie Vincent, dont la confirmation ultérieure en tant que remplaçant de Frehley s'est avérée. être une erreur de courte durée avec des conséquences à long terme.

"Creatures est plus un album de rue pour nous", a déclaré Stanley à Record Mirror au moment de sa sortie, notant ses différences significatives par rapport à leur précédent LP, l'album concept raté Music From "The Elder". "Au fond, nous sentons que tout le monde est une créature de la nuit. Nous sommes tous moins inhibés et nous sommes tous des vampires. La nuit rend les gens libres et puis, à la lumière froide de l'aube, nous rampons jusqu'à nos cercueils pour nous comporter comme des gens normaux pendant la journée."
PasteurPasteurLove gunMessages : 1785
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeLun 31 Oct - 16:35

Elle est vraiment bonne cette démo !
https://www.facebook.com/pasteurguyofficiel/
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMer 2 Nov - 8:55

02.11.2022 07:54:24
Pasteur a écrit:
Elle est vraiment bonne cette démo !
Je préfère quand même largement la version définitive avec seulement la voix de Gene !
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeLun 21 Nov - 8:33

21.11.2022 07:32:03

Kiss - Creatures Of The Night (Visualizer)

16 986 vues . 18 nov. 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeLun 21 Nov - 8:35

21.11.2022 07:34:08

Kiss - I Still Love You (Visualizer)

7 100 vues . 18 nov. 2022
KISS’ new visualizer for “I Still Love You” from the 40th Anniversary Edition of ‘Creatures Of The Night’ available now.
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeLun 21 Nov - 8:36

21.11.2022 07:35:52

Kiss - War Machine (Visualizer)

14 114 vues . 18 nov. 2022
KISS’ new visualizer for “War Machine” from the 40th Anniversary Edition of ‘Creatures Of The Night’ available now.
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeLun 28 Nov - 10:04

28.11.2022 08:59:06

KISS - Creatures of the Night

24 141 vues . 16 nov. 2022
The Creatures Of The Night 40th Anniversary Super Deluxe boasts 103 total tracks with 75 tracks being unreleased. Newly remastered, the original album has never sounded better. CDs 2 & 3 feature 34 demos, rarities & outtakes including unreleased gems like “Deadly Weapon (Penny Lane Demo),” “Not For The Innocent (Demo)” and “Betrayed (Outtake).” CDs 4 & 5 highlight 26 incredible, soundboard live recordings from the Creatures ‘82/’83 Tour and 7 super rare tour sound effects, all recorded and archived by the Creatures Tour sound engineer Harry Witz. The Blu-ray Audio disc showcases a first-ever Atmos and 5.1 surround mix plus the high-resolution newly remastered 1982 stereo mix of the original album.

The Super Deluxe explodes further with an extensive array of bonus kollectibles including:

•80-page Hardcover Book with Extensive Liner Notes by Ken Sharp, a Monstrous Amount of Unreleased Photos and Imagery

•Creatures Of The Night 1982 Press Kit featuring

Creatures Band Press Bio Sheet
   Creatures Tour Band New Poster 11”x17”
   2 Stage Drawings
   The Loudest Band In The World Poster 16”x24”
   Japanese Promo Poster 16”x22.5”
   Band Black & White Promo 8”x10”
   Gene, Paul, Eric & Vinnie Color Photos 8”x10”
   Creatures 40th T-shirt Iron-on Transfer Sheet
   “I Love It Loud” Bumper Sticker
   Australian Creatures Sticker
   Marcanã Stadium, Rio de Janeiro 6/18/83 Replica Ticket
   Creatures Tour “Detroit” VIP Cloth Sticky Backstage Pass
   4 Killers-era Trading Cards

•Creatures 1982 Replica Tour Program
•Gene, Paul, Eric & Vinnie –Chris Hoffman Illustrations 9”x12”
•Gotham Rock City News Volume 2 Newspaper –Track-By-Track Interviews with Gene, Paul, Eric, Vinnie, Michael James Jackson, Bryan Adams, Jim Vallance, Adam Mitchell and Mikel Japp
•5 Glow-In-The-Dark Guitar Picks
•Iron-on Patch
•4 Buttons
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitimeJeu 1 Déc - 9:02

01.12.2022 07:54:40
https://metalplanetmusic.com/2022/11/album-review-kiss-creatures-of-the-night-super-deluxe-edition/

Album Review: KISS – ‘Creatures of the Night – Super Deluxe Ed

By darren@metalplanetmusic.com Posted on 1 week ago
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Creatu10

Review by Paul Monkhouse for MPM
It had been a rough time for KISS, their stock the lowest it had been for years following the poorly received ‘The Elder’ concept album, their usually sold-out tours struggling to fill arenas.
There had also been a change in the line-up, drummer Peter Criss having been replaced by Eric Carr, devoted fans concerned about the shift in personnel.
Where to go and what to do to restore their fortunes uppermost in their minds, KISS did what they did best and went into survival mode. Fighting for their very lives, the band headed back into the studio and were determined to come out swinging. The result was ‘Creatures of the Night’.
Now viewed as one of their very finest albums, it’s a much heavier beast than their previous output and contains a number of tracks that were to become live staples of their set to this day. From the dazzling roar of the titular opener and through to the anthemic, Gene Simmons led ‘I Love It Loud’, the album was an adrenaline-soaked blast that had an appeal to an audience way wider than those who had been fans throughout the years.
With the huge surge of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal creating a tsunami of fresh metalheads craving their fix, ‘Creatures…’ filled that itch and then some, the gloss that KISS had some miles away from the meat and potatoes of most of the English bands from the era.
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Creatu11

Blockbuster after blockbuster tore from the speakers, ‘Keep Me Comin’’, ‘Danger’, ‘I Love It Loud’ and the crushing ‘War Machine’ all had enough power and excitement to grab even the most casual observer. The album even had a ballad but given that ‘I Still Love You’ is still one of the best things the band has ever written and Paul Stanley’s vocal one of his finest and most emotive even this stray from the blisteringly feral template that informs the rest of the album.
Arguably, there may be one or two tracks that don’t quite match up with the rest but that’s a minor point and for most this is a release to be played from end to end without skipping and still sounds raw and exciting today, forty years after it was first launched onto the world. With this new mix it also sounds better than ever, a stomping, fire breathing monster that would have Godzilla running for the hills.
Truth be told, things weren’t entirely rosy behind the scenes, Ace Frehley hardly playing on the album at all, most of the guitar work done by a number of other players but mostly by Vinnie Vincent who’d replace the six-stringer after his telegraphed departure.
It may also have been the new bloods input that helped refresh the band as well but whatever the reasons, ‘Creatures of the Night’ rocked harder than ever, the songs and performances some of the best of their career. The wave continued with their first truly ‘unmasked’ album ‘Lick It Up’, but that’s another story for another time.
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Creatu12

Being a Fortieth Anniversary re-release the Super Deluxe edition features a total of one hundred and three tracks, three quarters of which have never seen the light of day before. As you make your way through discs two and three of alternative versions, outtakes and demos there’s some fascinating
listening, some of the tracks like ‘Deadly Weapon’ and ‘Betrayed’ punching hard, tough bubblegum rockers ‘It’s My Life’ and ‘I’m A Legend Tonight’ and curios in the form of ‘Something Seems To Happen’, a classy AOR ballad all revealing some gems.
Two more discs feature live soundboard recordings the ‘82/’83 tour and are a pretty dirty, dangerous selection, the band at their most feral and not taking prisoners. As with such source material, the recordings aren’t polished but excitingly true to the sound of the shows and the roughness around the edges adds an authenticity and claws-out edge to the whole.
Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Creatu13

A mix of new and classic material providing a perfect snapshot of the time, the band sounding tight and reinvigorated, proud of the songs and the on-stage rapport they’d regained.
With seven tour sound effects added on for your listening pleasure, the album set is something that will give hours of pleasure and we know that’s exactly as Messrs Simmons and Stanley would want you to have.
Bristling with energy and a rediscovered fire, ‘Creatures of the Night’ is a vital purchase and can stand alongside of ‘Destroyer’ and ‘KISS Alive’ as the solid gold heights of their recorded work. Every home should have a copy.
Contenu sponsoriséCreatures Of The Night - Page 8 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Creatures Of The Night   Creatures Of The Night - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Creatures Of The Night
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 8 sur 10Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant