Kiss France forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Suivant
AuteurMessage
phiphiMonsterMessages : 11504
Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 7 Fév - 11:07

07.02.2022 10:04:23

https://rockcelebrities.net/the-album-ace-frehley-discovered-eric-clapton-and-called-it-his-favorite/

The Album Ace Frehley Discovered Eric Clapton And Called It ‘His Favorite’

Su Yeniocak . February 6, 2022

Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 20220212

Ace Frehley gained his fame by adapting the Spaceman persona in his band KISS. He co-founded the band in 1973 and played with them until he departed in 1982 due to creative differences. After he quit the band, ventured off to embark on a solo career. He released nine successful albums as a solo artist and is still continuing as a musician.

Like many artists, Ace Frehley had inspirations and other musicians he was influenced by. He spoke about his influences in 2018 to Classic Rock and mentioned his favorite singers and albums. The guitarist named his top five guitar albums and guitarists in the interview and gave the names of Jimi Hendrix, the Stones, and Steppenwolf. He also revealed the first record he discovered one of his influences, Eric Clapton, with.

Cream was formed in 1966 by Jack Bruce, Eric Clapton, and Ginger Baker. The band was known for its influential instrumental abilities and became an inspiration to a lot of musicians in the rock world. Unfortunately, due to tensions between the members, they disbanded in 1968 and continued to inspire the world with their solo works.

Eric Clapton influenced many guitarists with his techniques who was nicknamed ‘Slowhand.’ He sold 280 million records worldwide and became one of the best-selling musicians of all time. Like many other guitarists, Ace Frehley was inspired by his work especially on the album ‘Fresh Cream.’ Ace described Clapton as a unique rock-blues guitarist and said that he studied the guitarist.

Here are Frehley’s words about Clapton:
“This is the record I discovered Clapton on. Actually, I saw Cream. I was at their first New York appearance when they were opening up for Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels. I had no idea what I was going to see, but I was blown away. Come to think of it, the Who were on the same bill. Those were great days.
I love the ‘Fresh Cream’ record. Clapton is such a beautifully unique rock-blues guitarist. I’ve studied everything he’s done, from Cream to Blind Faith to Derek and the Dominos and then the solo stuff. He’s one of those guys who has something so singular – you know it’s him, the second he plays a note. I definitely tried to take as much as I could from Clapton.”

Clapton began his long-lasting career with The Yardbirds and became well known after forming the power trio Cream. Being an influential guitarist himself, Frehley admitted that he tried to learn as much as possible by listening to Clapton’s work. Even after Cream, he continued to follow Clapton throughout his solo ventures to contribute to his career.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
PasteurPasteurLove gunMessages : 1788
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 4 Mar - 21:07

Les dates européennes, loin de chez nous..

Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 27507010
https://www.facebook.com/pasteurguyofficiel/
phiphiphiphiMonsterMessages : 11504
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 11 Mar - 15:04

11.03.2022 14:00:48

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/ace-frehley-peter-criss-creatures-fest/

Ace Frehley and Peter Criss to Play Together at Creatures Fest

Bryan Rolli
Published: March 10, 2022

Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Attach29

Original Kiss alumni Ace Frehley and Peter Criss will perform together at this year's Creatures Fest.

The weekend-long event will take place from May 27-29 at Nashville's Sonesta Nashville Airport Hotel. Former Kiss guitarists Bruce Kulick and Vinnie Vincent are also scheduled to perform, meaning all four living, non-active Kiss alumni will be under the same roof.

Creatures Fest promoter Neil Davis announced the Frehley-Criss team-up last night on Facebook and said it will take place during Frehley's headlining set on Friday. "They both spoke, said they were excited about being at Creatures Fest — they were excited about seeing you, the fans — and they talked, and they just thought that what would be great for the fans, for all of us, is if they got together and played some songs during Ace's set," Davis said.

Frehley will also allow fans to help him curate his set list for the event. "Everybody who's purchased tickets to Creatures Fest ... will have the opportunity to vote on songs," Davis previously announced in a Facebook video. "As Kiss fans, we always say the songs that we'd like to hear at live performances. This is our chance."

Frehley and Criss both left Kiss in the early '80s. The drummer left the band on May 17, 1980, under unclear circumstances. (He maintains he quit, while Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley have insisted they fired him.) Frehley followed a couple of years later, in June 1982, and was replaced by Vincent for the band's first makeup-free album, Lick It Up. Frehley and Criss both rejoined Kiss in 1996 for their massively successful reunion tour and remained in the group until the early '00s.

Vincent will headline night two of Creatures Fest, and Kulick will round out the weekend with a Sunday night headlining set. The festival will also feature performances by Quiet Riot, Enuff Z’Nuff, Vixen, John Corabi, Return of the Comet, Pretty Boy Floyd and more. Tickets are on sale now.

Read More: Ace Frehley and Peter Criss to Play Together at Creatures Fest | https://ultimateclassicrock.com/ace-frehley-peter-criss-creatures-fest/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 11 Mar - 17:13

11.03.2022 16:11:29

https://www.rollingstone.de/ace-frehley-und-peter-criss-betreten-gemeinsam-die-festival-buehne-2422699/

Ace Frehley und Peter Criss betreten gemeinsam die Festival-Bühne

Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Gettyi10

Dass der Kiss-Ex-Gitarrist Ace Frehley solo beim „Creatures Festival“ auftritt, war schon länger bekannt. Doch nun gesellt sich ein alter Bekannter hinzu: Das Headlining-Set Frehleys wird begleitet werden von Ex-Kollege Peter Criss am Schlagzeug.
Empfehlung der Redaktion

Kiss: Paul Stanley im Interview über den Ausstieg von Ace Frehley und Peter Criss

Damit werden aber nicht nur zwei Verflossene der Band der Veranstaltung beiwohnen. Auch die Teilnahme von Vinnie Vincent und Bruce Kulick, ebenfalls beide damalige Gitarristen der Band, wurde bestätigt. Das Event, das nun einem Kiss-Nostalgie-Treffen nahekommt, findet am Wochenende zwischen dem 27. und 29. Mai in Nashville statt.

Festival-Promoter Neil Davis verkündete die Botschaft in einem Video auf Facebook: „Die beiden sprachen, sagten sie seien begeistert bei „Creatures Fest“ dabei zu sein – die Fans zu sehen – und sie redeten und dachten, es wäre toll für die Fans, für uns alle, wenn sie zusammen kommen würden und einige Songs während Ace‘ Set spielen würden.“

Außerdem würde Frehley den Fans die Möglichkeit geben, die Setlist für den Auftritt zusammenzustellen, so Davis.

Criss und Frehley verließen die Band beide in den frühen 80er-Jahren. Ersterer schon im Mai 1980, die Umstände sind nicht ganz klar, es ist streitig, ob er tatsächlich selbst den Austritt wollte oder ob er von den anderen rausgeworfen wurde. Zwei Jahre später ging auch Frehley seinen eigenen Weg und wurde an der Gitarre durch Vincent ersetzt. Trotz allem kehrten beide Ausreißer im Jahr 1996 zurück zu Kiss und bestritten wieder vereint die „Farewell-Tour“ im Jahr 2000.

Am Freitag (27.05.) werden Criss und Frehley die Bühne übernehmen, am darauffolgenden Tag ist Vincent an der Reihe und den Schluss des KISS-Wochenendes bildet am Sonntag Kulicks Auftritt.

Der Sänger der Band, Paul Stanley, verkündete zuletzt, dass ein Comeback in der Original-Besetzung nicht mehr zustande kommen wird. Eine Tour mit Gene Simmons, Eric Singer and Tommy Thayer dagegen ist für den Herbst des Jahres 2022 geplant.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 20 Mar - 10:04

20.03.2022 09:40:24

Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Cs835810

Ace Frehley
Live... Into The Night Limited Edition Red

Double Heavyweight Vinyl £23.00
Release Date: 04/03/2022

Discs: 2
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 20 Mar - 10:13

20.03.2022 10:05:46

ace frehley
live... into the night (CD)

Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Live-i10

Format: CD
Label: Rox Vox
Genre: Rock / Pop
Ace Frehley’s live from Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI on 29th June 1987 Infamous Kiss axeman, Ace Frehley’s appearance at Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI on 29th June 1987, broadcast on 93 WQFM was one of the first performances to herald the arrival of the bands album Frehley’s Comet. Frehley possessed plenty of ammo musically, combined with back catalog from which he could select. Together with Frehley’s defiant bruisers Rip It Out and New York Groove, the Kiss numbers are never far away and the appearance of Shock Me, We Got Your Rock and Rocket Ride only further confirm his almost celestial status as a master guitarist.

Rox Vox proudly presents the legendary Ace Frehley from Milwaukee, 1987. Professionally re-mastered original broadcast with background liners and rare archival photos.

Track Listing

Rip It Out
Stranger In A Strange Land
Something Moved
Cold Gin
Love Me Wright
Into The Night
New York Groove
Rock Soldiers
Breakout
Shock Me / Ace Solo
Calling To You
We Got Your Rock
Deuce Rocket Ride
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 23 Mar - 10:11

23.03.2022 09:10:10

Ace Frehley Says He's Confused By People Who Call Him An Influence

679 vues . 22 mars 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 5 Avr - 10:01

05.04.2022 07:58:24

https://www.radiolombardia.it/2022/04/04/ace-frehley-per-la-prima-volta-in-italia-da-solista-a-luglio/

ACE FREHLEY per la prima volta in Italia da solista a Luglio

Da Barbara Caserta - 4 Aprile 2022

Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Ace-fr24

ACE FREHLEY arriva in Italia per la prima volta in assoluto da solista come headliner del PhenomeRock Fest 2022, il nuovo festival a produzione Good Music che vede già confermati Korpiklaani, Mago de Ozz, Freedom Call e Sailing to Nowhere.

Nei panni di The Spaceman, Frehley è noto per essere stato il primo iconico chitarrista solista dei KISS, il quartetto mascherato di New York City che a partire dal 1973 ha conquistato il mondo collezionando numeri da capogiro: 30 dischi d’oro, 14 di platino e 3 multi-platino, per un totale di più di 130 milioni di dischi venduti. Il loro primo album dal vivo “Alive!” è considerato uno dei più importanti della storia del rock e i loro tour altamente spettacolari hanno fatto scuola sul palco, registrando il tutto esaurito a tempo di record, specialmente nell’epocale Reunion Tour targato 1996/97. Sono una delle band più brandizzate e collezionate di sempre e il loro irriducibile fan club è il Kiss Army.

A pari merito con l’ex collega Paul Stanley, SpaceAce è stato inserito alla 14a posizione nella lista dei “100 migliori chitarristi hard’n’ heavy” secondo Guitar World ed è tra i più influenti di tutti i tempi: Dimebag Darrell, John 5, Slash, Marty Friedman, Paul Gilbert e molti altri si sono avvicinati alla chitarra proprio grazie a Ace!

A partire da metà anni ‘80 ha inciso 8 album da studio, dapprima con i Frehley’s Comet e infine da solista: il più recente è “Origins Vol. 2” (2020), secondo disco di cover in cui celebra la musica che lo ha svezzato a suon di rock’n’roll.

La scaletta del concerto non deluderà i fan, tra classici intramontabili, chicche a sorpresa e l’immancabile smoking guitar! Imperdibile!!!

Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 091bce10

ACE FREHLEY

Venerdì 8 LUGLIO 2022 @ PhenomeRock Fest – Fontaneto d’Agogna (NOVARA)

Prevendite solo sul circuito ufficiale Dice.fm
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 27 Avr - 9:57

27.04.2022 07:53:24

Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Unname12
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 27 Avr - 10:05

27.04.2022 08:00:33

ACE FREHLEY MARQUEE THEATRE Tempe LITA FORD sings Happy Birthday to Ace

3 vues . 27 avr. 2022

4/26/2022 Ace Frehley Marquee Theatre Tempe, AZ
LITA Ford sings Happy Birthday to Ace
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 27 Avr - 10:07

27.04.2022 08:06:39

Lita Ford Surprises Ace Frehley for his Birthday in Phoenix AZ 8-26-22

Aucune vue . 27 avr. 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Avr - 12:31

28.04.2022 10:27:34
https://ultimateclassicrock.com/gene-simmons-invites-ace-frehley-onstage/

Gene Simmons Once Again Invites Ace Frehley to Join Kiss Onstage

Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Simmon10
Bryan Rolli
Published: April 27, 2022

Gene Simmons wished former Kiss bandmate and lead guitarist Ace Frehley a happy 71st birthday and once again invited him to join the band onstage during its ongoing End of the Road farewell tour.

"Happy Birthday, Ace. And many more," the singer and bassist tweeted. "The invitations still stand. Jump up onstage with us for encores. The fans would love it."

The prospect of Frehley and original Kiss drummer Peter Criss joining Simmons and Paul Stanley onstage has come up several times since the End of the Road tour began in 2019. Simmons, however, made it clear that he and Stanley would like their former bandmates to join them in a limited capacity, rather than playing entire shows.

"Ace and Peter have gotten three chances," Simmons told Guitar World in 2019. "They were in and out of the band — fired — three times. For drugs, alcohol, bad behavior, being unprofessional. … So the only reason Ace and Peter were let go the first time, and then the second time and then the third time, is that they weren't carrying their load. ... So the short answer to your question is we'd love to have Ace and Peter join us here and there. And if they don't, it's not going to be because of us. But they're never going to be in Kiss again."

Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Captur10

Frehley fired back at Simmons in a lengthy Facebook post, calling his former bandmate "an asshole and a sex addict who's being sued by multiple women, and you're just trying to sweep it all under the carpet!" He also claimed that Simmons "groped my wife and propositioned her in Los Angeles at the Capitol Records building behind my back."

The guitarist also disputed Simmons' version of events regarding his departure from the group. Frehley said he quit Kiss twice because Simmons and Stanley were "control freaks, untrustworthy and were too difficult to work with." He also said Simmons' "slanderous" comments about his substance abuse issues had "cost me millions of dollars, and now that I'm over 12 years sober you're still saying I can't be trusted to play a whole night's show!"

Frehley's first tenure with Kiss came to an end in 1982. He rejoined the band in 1996 for their successful reunion tour and stayed with them until 2002. In 2017, Frehley joined Simmons' solo band onstage at a fundraising show for victims of Hurricane Harvey, suggesting their relationship had improved — but after their public spat in 2019, it seemed as if the duo had taken one step forward and two steps back.

Previously, Frehley said he would only rejoin Kiss onstage if he could reclaim his Spaceman identity from current guitarist Tommy Thayer. "The only way I would consider coming back is [if] I took over Tommy's place," he told the Juliet: Unexpected podcast in 2018 (via Blabbermouth). "He took over my place — a character that I invented. He's pretty much going through the motions, but the only way I would consider going back is to replace Tommy and regain my throne. Number two, I'd like a big paycheck because I think I deserve it."

Fans who want to wax nostalgic about Kiss' vintage lineups can catch Frehley, Criss and fellow alumni Vinnie Vincent and Bruce Kulick at next month's Creatures Fest in Nashville.

Read More: Gene Simmons Once Again Invites Ace Frehley to Join Kiss Onstage | https://ultimateclassicrock.com/gene-simmons-invites-ace-frehley-onstage/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Avr - 12:35

28.04.2022 10:33:00
https://blabbermouth.net/news/gene-simmons-invites-ace-frehley-to-take-part-in-kisss-end-of-the-road-tour-the-fans-would-love-it
Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Genesi10

GENE SIMMONS Invites ACE FREHLEY To Take Part In KISS's 'End Of The Road' Tour: 'The Fans Would Love It'

April 27, 2022
Gene Simmons has invited Ace Frehley to take part in KISS's "End Of The Road" tour, saying "the fans would love" to see the band reunited with its original guitarist.

Earlier today, Simmons took to his Twitter to wish Frehley a happy 71st birthday, and he added: "The invitations still stand. Jump up on stage with us for encores. The fans would love it."

Three years ago, Frehley said that he was up playing with KISS again, but only if the price is right. Speaking to Rock Candy magazine, he said: "It would be nice to go back out again with them. But it's not my call. I think we have a really good relationship now. I text Paul [Stanley, KISS frontman] back and forth and we've worked together, as I have with Gene. I would seriously consider it, but the money would have to be right. I'm not gonna take [current KISS guitarist] Tommy Thayer's salary.

"It would certainly sell more tickets with me involved," Ace added. "I have a gut feeling it will happen."

At the time, Ace acknowledged that he wasn't always the easiest to work with in KISS, given his acknowledged problems with drink and drugs.

"I know that I put those guys through hell in the past," he conceded. "Sometimes I was too drunk at soundchecks, but sobriety has made me more dependable and reliable." Frehley said that he had been sober since 2006 and would be fighting fit to rejoin the self-styled "Hottest Band In The World" for what would be an unforgettable experience, especially if original drummer Peter Criss were to come back into the fold.

"It would be really exciting," he said. "Not just for me, but also for the fans. I'm ready. I feel reborn."

In the months after KISS announced "End Of The Road", fans wondered openly if Frehley and Criss would be involved in the tour, especially considering the apparent recent goodwill between Paul and Gene and Ace. Frehley's latest album "Spaceman" — a title suggested by Simmons himself — features two songs the pair wrote together, and the duo completed a joint summer tour of Australia, after which Frehley fired his solo backing band and hired Simmons's.

Four years ago, Frehley told VintageRock.com that "the only way" he would "seriously consider" taking part in "End Of The Road" is "if I took back my make-up and costume and my character — which I designed." He added that Thayer "is not a bad guitar player, but he basically just mimics everything I wrote, and tries to imitate my persona. He's been doing it for [20] years," he said. "But the reality is I'm the original guy. And nobody can really copy the way I play guitar."

Asked if he would still consider participating in the tour if Criss was not involved, Ace said: "I think it would be great if Peter was involved. Obviously, at this point in his life, he wouldn’t be able to do a two-hour show. But I can see if we worked out a situation where Peter came out at the end and did three or four songs — sang 'Beth', did 'Black Diamond' and a couple of others, I think that would be fun."

KISS's current lineup consists of original members Simmons and Stanley, alongside later band additions, Thayer (since 2002) and drummer Eric Singer (on and off since 1991).

Formed in 1973 by Stanley, Simmons, Criss and Frehley, KISS staged its first "farewell" tour in 2000, the last to feature the group's original lineup.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Avr - 12:37

28.04.2022 10:36:04
https://bravewords.com/news/gene-simmons-invites-ace-frehley-to-join-kiss-for-encores-on-upcoming-tour-dates-the-fans-would-love-it

GENE SIMMONS Invites ACE FREHLEY To Join KISS For Encores On Upcoming Tour Dates; "The Fans Would Love It"

April 27, 2022, 15 hours ago

Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 62699b10
KISS singer/bassist, Gene Simmons, has again invited original guitarist, Ace Frehley, to join the band for encores during their ongoing End Of The Road World Tour.

Gene extended the invitation while offering Ace, who turns 71 today (April 27), birthday wishes. Simmons tweeted: "Happy Birthday Ace. And many more… The invitations still stand. Jump up on stage with us for encores. The fans would love it."
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Avr - 12:46

28.04.2022 10:45:11

Ace Frehley on KISS Alive!

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Avr - 12:47

28.04.2022 10:46:27

Ace Frehley: Why KISS Loves Detroit

MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 29 Avr - 9:51

29.04.2022 07:36:18
https://www.loudersound.com/news/gene-simmons-still-wants-ace-frehley-to-appear-at-kiss-farewell-shows

Gene Simmons still wants Ace Frehley to appear at Kiss farewell shows

By Fraser Lewry ( Classic Rock ) published 1 day ago

"The fans would love it”, says Gene, as Kiss's End Of The Road world tour continues
Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Fsgbux10
Gene Simmons and Ace Frehley onstage in 1978 (Image credit: Paul Natkin/Getty Images)

Gene Simmons has once again invited former band guitarist Ace Frehley to join Kiss onstage during their current End Of The Road world tour.

Simmons extended the offer to Frehley in a tweet making the guitarist's 71st birthday earlier this week, posting the message, "Happy Birthday Ace. And many more… The invitations still stand. Jump up on stage with us for encores. The fans would love it."

The invitation is the latest in a series of will-they-won't-they communications between the pair, who hooked up in 2017 to write two song's for Frehley's Spaceman album, Without You I'm Nothing and Your Wish Is My Command.

Later the same year, Simmons and Frehley reunited onstage at a benefit concert to support victims of Hurricane Harvey, when they played Kiss classics Parasite, Cold Gin and Shock Me.

More recently, things have been a little more testy, after Simmons told Guitar World that Frehley could return to the band, but only to make guest appearances.

"Ace and Peter Criss have gotten three chances," said Simmons. "They were in and out of the band – fired – three times. For drugs, alcohol, bad behaviour, being unprofessional. So the only reason Ace and Peter were let go the first time, and then the second time and then the third time, is that they weren’t carrying their load."

He added: “Would we welcome Ace or Peter to jump up onstage for a song or two? Of course. Could we depend on either Ace or Peter to do a full set night after night? Not on your fucking life.”

Simmons' remarks sparked a furious response from Frehley, who lashed out at the bassist, calling him an “asshole and a sex addict” in a now-deleted Facebook post.

“Your slanderous remarks about my bad habits over the years has cost me millions of dollars and now that I’m over 12-years sober you're still saying I can’t be trusted to play a whole night’s show!," proclaimed Frehley. “Well that’s exactly what I’ve been doing for the last 12-years with different configurations of The Ace Frehley Band to you and Paul’s dismay!"

Kiss's End Of The Road World Tour is currently in South America, and returns to the US next month. Tickets are available via the Kiss website. The next title is Kiss's official bootleg series, Off The Soundboard: Live At Donington 1996, will be released on June 10.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 29 Avr - 11:09

29.04.2022 09:06:55

⭐GENE SIMMONS INVITES ACE FREHLEY TO TAKE PART IN KISS's 'END OF THE ROAD' TOUR.

9 175 vues . 28 avr. 2022

Gene Simmons has invited Ace Frehley to take part in KISS's "End Of The Road" tour, saying "the fans would love" to see the band reunited with its original guitarist.
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 30 Avr - 10:28

30.04.2022 10:19:55
https://www.musicconnection.com/alice-cooper-and-ace-frehley-at-the-greek-theatre/

ALICE COOPER AND ACE FREHLEY AT THE GREEK THEATRE

PHOTO BLOG SHOW REVIEWS, REVIEWSAPRIL 28, 2022BY ALEX KLUFT

Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Alice110

The king of Shock Rock Alice Cooper and the Spaceman himself original Kiss lead guitarist Ace Frehley played the Greek Theatre Sunday (4/24). This wasn’t their first tour together nor first show at the Greek. Cooper and Frehley played the Greek in 2018 and Cooper played the Greek again in 2019 with the Hollywood Vampires. This tour started all the way back in September 2021 and ran through October. Cooper and Frehley came together again for a short run of Spring 2022 dates ending with the Greek.

Ace Frehley was the guitarist for KISS from their formation in 1973 until 1982 then again when the original group reunited 1996-2001. Frehley recorded 10 studio and five live albums as a member of KISS. Frehley has also released nine solo albums. In 2014 Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Frehley, and Peter Criss reunited one more time for the Rock N’ Roll Hall of Fame, however they group did not perform. In 2018 Frehley performed with Simmons, current KISS drummer Eric Singer, and former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick at Capitol Records in Hollywood, CA for Simmons Vault Experience.

Frehley played an eight song set plus a guitar solo. Frehley opened with “Rocket Ride,” and included a mix of KISS and solo hits like “Rock Soldiers,” “Detroit Rock City,” and “Deuce.” During the solo Frehley did his famous smoking guitar trick. What’s great about seeing Frehley is not only seeing the Spaceman himself play guitar on the KISS hits he was on, but also ones he sang the original lead vocals to. For the hard-core fans, Frehley offers three meet and greet packages. One includes a signed guitar, signed lighting bolt strap identical to what  Frehley uses, and a hand painted/signed guitar.

Alice Cooper was originally formed as a band. Back in 1964 the original members formed a band that had several names before becoming Alice Cooper in 1968. The group released their first album in 1969 titled Pretties for You and released another six albums. The group's last three albums, School’s Out, Billion Dollar Babies, and Muscle of Love, were their highest ranking albums on the Billboard 200. Their third and fourth albums Love It to Death, and Killer both went platinum. School’s Out hit number two in the U.S. and one in Canada as well as going platinum. Billion Dollar Babies went to number one in the U.S., Netherlands, and the U.K., and went Platinum. Muscle of Love went gold and hit number 10. After the band broke up in 1975 singer Vince Furnier changed his name to Alice Cooper legally. The group has had a few reunions over the years of the four surviving members and in 2011 were inducted into the Rock N’ Roll Hall of Fame. Cooper released another 21 albums starting with the groundbreaking album Welcome to My Nightmare in 1975 followed by Alice Cooper Goes to Hell. Nine of the albums sold between gold and platinum and all except one hit the Billboard 200.

The Alice Cooper band has consisted of Tommy Henriksen (Guitar), Chuck Garric (Bass), Nita Strauss (Guitar), Ryan Roxie (Guitar), and Glen Sobel (Drums) since 2014. The show began with “Feed My Frankenstein,” and the giant Frankenstein came running out. There was also a part of the song where Garric Strauss, Roxie, and Henriksen all came together while Cooper watched from above. The show included all the legendary theatrics and outfits including the straight jacket and guillotine on “Steven, ”and a bloody shirt for “Roses on My White Lace.” “Billion Dollar Babies'' included a giant baby and rather than Cooper shaking off fake bills with his face off a sword, he shot them out of a confetti cannon this time. Cooper’s wife Sheryl is part of the show playing the roles his daughter Calico plays like the bride that looks like she came from Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion ride in “Roses on White Lace.”

Guitar World’s number one Female Guitar Player You Should Know Nita Strauss had a featured solo after “Billion Dollar Babies” and a duel solo with Roxie for “The Black Widow.” Following “The Black Widow,” Glen Sobel gave a drum solo. The last song before the encore was “Teenage Frankenstein.” As always Cooper ended on his biggest song “School’s Out,” combined with the lyrics “We don’t need no education,” from Pink Floyd’s “Another Brick in the Wall Pt II.” which Cooper has included for a number of years now. Balloons came out and Cooper popped a few with his sword. This year “School’s Out” and the album of the same name turn 50. Just two days after the show and 50 years earlier “Schools Out,” the album’s only single was released 50 years ago and the album was released in June of 1972.

Cooper starts to tour again May 23rd and has dates booked through July then again September through October. Frehley continues to tour through June.

Setlist:
Rocket Ride- KISS
Parasite- KISS
Rip It Out
Rock Soldiers
Detroit Rock City- KISS
New York Groove- Russ Ballard
Shock Me- KISS
Cold Gin/ Black Diamond- KISS
Deuce- KISS

Setlist:
Nightmare Castle (Intro)
Feed My Frankenstein
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Bed of Nails
Hey Stoopid
Fallen in Love
Be My Lover
Go Man Go
Under My Wheels
He's Back (The Man Behind the Mask)
Go to Hell
I'm Eighteen
Poison
Billion Dollar Babies
Guitar Solo- Strauss
Roses on White Lace
My Stars
Devil's Food
The Black Widow
Drum Solo- Sobel
Steven
Dead Babies (shortened)
I Love the Dead (Chorus only)
Escape
Teenage Frankenstein
Encore
25. School’s Out/ Another Brick in the Wall Pt. II
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 30 Avr - 10:30

30.04.2022 10:29:31
Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Ace110
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 30 Avr - 10:31

30.04.2022 10:30:48
Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Ace210
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 30 Avr - 10:32

30.04.2022 10:31:41
Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Ace310
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 30 Avr - 10:33

30.04.2022 10:32:57
Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Ace410
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 3 Mai - 10:15

03.05.2022 08:14:18

Gene Simmons Officially Invites Ace Frehley to Join KISS on End of the Road Tour 2022

825 vues . 2 mai 2022
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 8 Mai - 10:43

08.05.2022 10:34:57
https://blabbermouth.net/news/watch-ace-frehley-perform-in-everett-washington
Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Acefre19

Watch ACE FREHLEY Perform In Everett, Washington

May 6, 2022
Fan-filmed video of Ace Frehley's April 29 performance at The Historic Everett Theatre in Everett, Washington can be seen below.

Last November, Ace said that he had collaborated with his longtime friend Peppy Castro on "some heavy songs."
Peppy reportedly taught Frehley how to play guitar and previously collaborated with KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons as a songwriter and performed on Frehley's and KISS frontman Paul Stanley's solo records.

In December 2020, Frehley told Talking Metal Live that he would start recording his next all-original album in 2021. The record will be the follow-up to "Spaceman", which was released in October 2018 via eOne. At the time, he said that had "been writing all along. Plus, I have tracks that I've already recorded that I have to revisit and decide whether they have a chance to make it on my new studio record — [if they] have to be rewritten or [they're] just good the way they are," he explained. "And I've got people sending me song ideas constantly… So, little by little, it's an ongoing process, and it evolves as it goes."

Earlier in 2020, Frehley told Canada's iHeart Radio that he had "only written about three songs" for his next LP, and he added they were "not finished." He said: "Now that I'm [living] on the East Coast [after moving to New Jersey from Southern California], my engineer only lives an hour from me, Alex Salzman, who worked with me extensively on this last record, and he played a lot of bass guitar as well, So it's gonna be even easier, 'Origins Vol. 3' and the next [original] record."

Frehley's latest release was "Origins Vol. 2", the sequel to his 2016 collection of cover songs that inspired the former KISS guitarist.

"Origins Vol. 2" featured cover versions of THE BEATLES' "I'm Down", DEEP PURPLE's "Space Truckin'", LED ZEPPELIN's "Good Times Bad Times", THE ROLLING STONES' "Jumpin' Jack Flash", THE KINKS' "Lola" and THE JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE's "Manic Depression", among others. A cover of the 1975 KISS tune "She" also appeared as a bonus track. Guests on the set included CHEAP TRICK's Robin Zander, Lita Ford and former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick.

KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons co-wrote two tracks on "Spaceman", "Without You I'm Nothing" and "Your Wish Is My Command", the latter of which also features Simmons's bass playing.

Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 27929110
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 8 Mai - 10:49

08.05.2022 10:46:22
Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 27926010
Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 27926210
Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 27928410
Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 27928910
Contenu sponsoriséAce Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021   Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Ace Frehley news à partir de fin 10/2021
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 19Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Suivant